Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.
 
HomeFAQCalendarSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 ZELCO ARC: Soldiers and Rats (to be numbered evetually)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: ZELCO ARC: Soldiers and Rats (to be numbered evetually)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Part of the Zelco Arc which starts here, but there are some rps missing in the middle yet to be posted. ONTO THE RP




[17:16:48 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *yellingyelling yelling. he appears to have beaten back a lone toothdog who, beingalone, has no idea how to face the mass of loud... or if it even wants to*
[17:16:54 15/09/10] Xenomorph-Queen : ((I know that XDDDDDD~
[17:17:49 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Ack! Writing Strife in
[17:18:25 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *using the roof system and going towards the loud beforespotting France* Hmmm, need some help there!? *yells down, looks like he's notin too much danger*
[17:18:32 15/09/10] Xenomorph-Queen : ((K well, I have ter leave all of youz anyhow~
[17:18:45 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Bye!
[17:18:50 15/09/10] Xenomorph-Queen : ((Baiiiii, I'll contact you later~
[17:18:53 15/09/10] mythee : *hears screaming! Shall we go join the party? Of course!Equip: big fat kitchen knife. Equip: a trolley full of big rocks. Begin:Heading towards the noise!*
[17:19:47 15/09/10] mythee : *is slowly dragging trolley towards them, it is so heavyrrrrr but better be prepared xD*
[17:20:17 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : AAAA--eh?Quois? *stops swinging his "sword" of sharpened pvc pipe around*
[17:20:47 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... non, non, Iam.. IT IS GETTING AWAY. *CHASES THE RUNT*
[17:22:10 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((*kicks back to watch... for now CB*
[17:22:19 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *watches from roof* o3o
[17:22:27 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *in circles*
[17:22:40 15/09/10] mythee : *WOOP WHAT'S THAT A TOOTHDOG ZOOMS PAST THE INTERSECTINGSTREET AT THE END OF THIS ONE-* AAAAAAAAAA OAO;;
[17:22:41 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *obviouslyneither of them is the brightest of creatures*
[17:22:54 15/09/10] mythee : *Whoa someone is chasing it in circles*
[17:23:09 15/09/10] mythee : *MUST DRAG TROLLEY FASTER!* ...Nnnnnggghhh @A@;;
[17:23:16 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *finds this midly amusing OH A CHILD WELL THAT CHANGESTHINGS* *quickly looking for a way down*
[17:23:23 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *OUTNUMBEREDAAAAAAAAAAAA squirms into a tiny alleyway and makes a dash for freedom*
[17:23:54 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *yelling andcursing, half in french, yelling things about honor and stupid beasts*
[17:24:34 15/09/10] mythee : -OH FINE! I give up! *lets go of trolley and startslooking for the entry to a building* I'll just drop on it from a window orsomething... *Oh there it goes out of sight* >B... Target lost.
[17:25:07 15/09/10] mythee : *yells at the other people* HEYYYY! DID. YOU. GUYS. SEE.WHERE. IT. WENT.
[17:25:15 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *manages to get down and get at the end of the alleywaythe dog went*
[17:25:26 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : NON. It ranaway like a coward. A stupid coward \<
[17:25:39 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Damn, yeah it did.
[17:25:43 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Whoops
[17:25:57 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((at the other end of the alley then ovo;;;
[17:26:00 15/09/10] mythee : I SEE. MERCI BEAUCOUP MON POTE. HOW ABOUT WE. PINCHERATTACK IT. LIKE WOLVES!
[17:27:00 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... Like wolves?NON MON PETIT WE ARE MEN. WE WILL ATTACK IT LIKE MEN.
[17:27:10 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Haha, you gotta know where the enemy is to do the pincermovement, whatcher name kid? ouo *chrouches down*
[17:27:22 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *which really,he means running at it and smacking it repeatedly until it dies or surrenders*
[17:27:30 15/09/10] mythee : THERE IS A SHOW ABOUT THAT. IT IS CALLED. THE DARWINAWARDS.
[17:27:56 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ....
[17:28:00 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : quois.
[17:28:13 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *has no ideawhat you are talking about child*
[17:28:15 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( *is watching and writing up Strife still*
[17:28:24 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *neither does he*
[17:28:52 15/09/10] mythee : *drags trolley to side of buliding, closer to otherperson now* My name's Epic! What's yours?
[17:29:06 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( fuuuuh Ihave to go for a bit
[17:29:21 15/09/10] mythee : ((Aww durn it. xD
[17:29:27 15/09/10] mythee : ((I STILL HAVEN'T FOUGHT
[17:29:27 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( brb, packinglike a mofo
[17:29:33 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Bye bye!!! ;____;
[17:29:36 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((...should I send in rats? CB
[17:29:37 15/09/10] mythee : ((Hokays ovo
[17:29:39 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Heh, great name, 'm Paige. Where's your partner?
[17:29:43 15/09/10] mythee : ((RATS ARE A-OKAY.
[17:29:43 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((OKAY DEZ
[17:30:34 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((HONEY. I CAN HAS TEMPORARY GM TITLE?
[17:30:38 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *hair ruffle*
[17:31:08 15/09/10] mythee : I dunno, Jask is all antisocial and stuff. ...ARGH!>8T
[17:31:15 15/09/10] mythee : *does not enjoy hair ruffles*
[17:31:27 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : :]
[17:31:30 15/09/10] mythee : What about you? And we need to catch that doggie!
[17:32:19 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Nah, why chase after one dog? We dun wanna risk anythingunecissary if we dun hafta, besides what if it runs back to its pack and it's justlittle ol' you an me here?
[17:33:39 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Besides, it's long gone now *purses lips in thought*
[17:34:34 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Derp
[17:34:41 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *ffff hurr okayTEMP GM TIEM... down the street the dog ran in attempt to get away, there's thesound of growling, followed by a long, scratchy hiss.*
[17:34:51 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Strife is in. Now I just need to draw his picture.
[17:35:01 15/09/10] mythee : I- I guess. *is still disappoint- OH WHAT IS THIS*
[17:35:16 15/09/10] mythee : Do you hear that? O3O
[17:35:45 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Hrnnnn yeah... *HAS FOUGHT RATS BEFORE THIS NOISE SOUNDSFAMILIAR*
[17:36:03 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Why don't we go in the opposite direction eh? |];
[17:37:54 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *The escapedrunt growls more as the hissing sound is joined by another, and another. Soon,the toothdog is no longer growling but yelping in distress...*
[17:38:38 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : |];;;
[17:38:41 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : |[;;;
[17:38:59 15/09/10] mythee : *hears the toothdog yelping* O-O!! I- I dunno, I think weshould go up into a building.
[17:39:13 15/09/10] mythee : Because then we can see what it is. I mean, what if itflies or-
[17:39:39 15/09/10] mythee : ((Leaving space for something to interrupt. xD
[17:40:01 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *And now...silence but for the sound of excited squeaking*
[17:40:14 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Still here... Where are they?
[17:40:30 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Just out in the streets
[17:41:03 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Ok I was debating on whether or not to join...
[17:41:20 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : It's rats |[ We don't need to go over...
[17:41:35 15/09/10] mythee : *climbs up on trolley with pile of rocks, then intowindow of a building* C'mon! Let's see!
[17:41:46 15/09/10] mythee : -Wait, rats?
[17:41:53 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *The toothdogstumbles back into view, it's tongue from it's muzzle loling out of it's openmouth, the mouth on its chest closed*
[17:42:01 15/09/10] mythee : I hate rats D< But where should we go? >.<;;
[17:42:06 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeah sounds like ra- *DRAWSCOMBATKNIFE*
[17:42:22 15/09/10] mythee : O-O;; *DRAWS KNIFE TOO BECAUSE PAIGE DID*
[17:42:24 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *It's standingat the other end of the alley, swaying sluggishly from side to side*
[17:42:50 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Might join in momentarily but gotta take care of thedog
[17:43:07 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( BACK hhhh grandad killed all my windows
[17:43:17 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( ALSO MYTHEE. UPDATE BANNER PLEASE?
[17:43:20 15/09/10] mythee : *is standing on her trolley with its pile of rocks,nervous* Shouldn't we hide?
[17:43:22 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( kurr posted one
[17:43:24 15/09/10] mythee : ((UM, OKAY
[17:43:31 15/09/10] mythee : ((WHERE ARE PIKSHURS TO PUT IN BANNURR?
[17:43:41 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( on the thread
[17:44:28 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : One moment. *dashes forward his knife streaking out,trying to plunge is up into the heart from below the ribs*
[17:44:30 15/09/10] mythee : ((Done, it's been added <3
[17:44:49 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *The dog takesa jerky step back and nearly topples over*
[17:45:10 15/09/10] mythee : @A@;; *thinks the rats are going to see her for surethen.* Why didn't they eat the dog?... *NO COMPRENDES*
[17:45:20 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Now that Paigeis close though, he might notice how the dog's eyes are already glassedover...*
[17:45:20 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((*refreshes until she sees it* <3
[17:45:53 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *And it's notbreathing*
[17:45:54 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : DAMNIT! *skids to a stop, trying to jump back*
[17:46:07 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *WOULD BETACKLING THE THING but Paige is in the way*
[17:46:11 15/09/10] mythee : ((*refreshed a bunch of times and saw it* <3
[17:46:16 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... oh. OOOH, Isee
[17:46:28 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : You BASTARDS.
[17:46:34 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *SWORDREADYYY*
[17:46:41 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *But there IS amuffled sound coming from inside the poor thing's chest*
[17:47:00 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ARRRGH! *STABS THAT CHEST*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: ZELCO ARC: Soldiers and Rats (to be numbered evetually)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 pm

[17:47:07 15/09/10] mythee : *thought so.* STUPID! *still sticks to mentality ofbetter-to-fight-with-than-escape-since-more-allies=more-survival-for-the-kid*
[17:47:19 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *It moved backagain but not quick enough*
[17:47:32 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : No, get awayfrom it!
[17:47:39 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *PULLING PAIGEBACK*
[17:47:44 15/09/10] mythee : PAIGE. COME THIS WAY.
[17:47:45 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : A TRICK! Theyare smart!
[17:47:55 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *KICKS A LEG ATDOG*
[17:48:10 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( still here
[17:48:10 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Did you agree that Paige had fought rats in his sectionedoff part? Or are these rats different?
[17:48:12 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *hissingresumes and suddenly, the dog's chest mouth opens*
[17:48:32 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( he may nothave fought the supersmart ones
[17:48:32 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((ffff hold onguys MAJOR LAGGGG
[17:48:39 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Ah okay
[17:48:44 15/09/10] mythee : *tucks away knife in a way that makes it easily reachableand grabs a big rock to throw at them before they get there*
[17:49:32 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Out pours anentire troop of rats, which head straigh for the nearest person*
[17:49:42 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... merde.
[17:50:01 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *basicallydecides to play whack-a-rat with his sword*
[17:50:04 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *DAMN HE MISSES HIS SECOND ARM slashing and retreatingslashing and retreating*
[17:51:10 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *several ratstake advantage and climb up the mens' weapons, trying to jump onto their facesfrom there. The rest of the "pack" head for Epic and her cart*
[17:51:13 15/09/10] mythee : *throws rock from atop the trolley, on which she stillstands- it crushes a rat but the others clear the rest of its path,intelligently avoiding more damage* DAMMIT!
[17:51:39 15/09/10] mythee : (((Oh wait, you're the only one playing the rats rite>.<;; Sorry
[17:52:06 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((NAW, that wasreasonable, it's coo <3
[17:53:40 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *well practicedat defending his face from rats fffff* MERDE. RRRUH. *throwing them offandbodyslamming the ones he can. VICIOUSLY*
[17:54:11 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *calm but urgent, smashes arm against wall to free it andhis bigass knife of rats and then turns on the ones approaching Epic* RUN WE'LLBE OKAY! *barks like an order*
[17:54:16 15/09/10] mythee : *takes out knife, kicks big rocks from the trolley at therats that want to go up- jumps around, slashes, repeats- OH CRAP SOMEONE THREWA RAT IT NARROWLY MISSES HER FACE YEEEK*
[17:54:21 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Hhh, I suck at playing soldiers
[17:55:25 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *HHH WHERE ISPARTNER? Tries to whoop for help. Whistle. Anything*
[17:55:29 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *rat ddr*
[17:55:34 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( still here
[17:55:50 15/09/10] mythee : NUH-UH! *SLASHES* THEY'LL JUST FOLLOW ME,- *JUMPS* ANDTHERE'LL BE NOBODY TO HELP ME WHERE I GO- PLUS WHO SEZ- *STILL FIGHTING* THEREAREN'T MOREOFTHEMOWW! *Was bitten through the shoe as she was kicking a ratoff*
[17:56:17 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Clever, littlegirl <3*
[17:56:37 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : THEY ARE AFTERME, THIS IS MY BATTLE. *FLAILING LIKE MAD he totally believes this*
[17:56:40 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *Attempting to mostly get the rats going towards Epic ifhe can*
[17:56:56 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Because thereARE more, waiting for you guys at the OTHER end of the alley... And you saidpincher tactics were for wolves, Jo*
[17:57:22 15/09/10] mythee : ((Hoshit. xDD
[17:57:23 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *hey waitdidn't karlyle and the zombies do this*
[17:57:54 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *We've beentrading notes, Brotherskiller*
[17:57:57 15/09/10] mythee : YEAH- WHATEVER YOU SAAAYYYY! *is biting back tears as shekicks with the foot whose toes hurt hurt oh thank goodness adrenaline rush thepain starts going away*
[17:59:53 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *WHOOPS FROMABOVE*
[18:00:06 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((How many rats are there Ev?
[18:00:08 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *hey look upguys OH WAIT TWO CRAZY PEOPLE FROM ABOVE, HOT DAMN*
[18:00:36 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Here, haveFrance part Duex, who jumps from a fire escape*
[18:01:00 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : MERD, JO.WHAT'VE YOU STARTED NOW?! AND WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST? I'm wounded~
[18:01:17 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : MERDE WHY HASIT TAKEN YOU SO LONG I CALLED YOU YOU EMPTY SKULL
[18:01:30 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : PROTECT THEGIRL D<
[18:01:31 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((30 or so.Hard to tell
[18:01:38 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Hot damn 'bout time the damn calvalry arrived! *slashslashslash*
[18:01:46 15/09/10] mythee : *CHEERFUL RESPONSE* YEAH ALLIES! ORYAAAAH!!! *GLEEFULLYFIGHTS, IGNORING THE SCRATCHES AND PAIN AND ALL*
[18:02:18 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( still here
[18:02:25 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Hmn... thescouts haven't done their job. Bc The rats pull back and gather at either endsof the alley*
[18:02:45 15/09/10] mythee : ((or ARE you, Ann? You could be just DREAMING that you'rehere
[18:02:50 15/09/10] mythee : ((8'DDDDDDDDD *shot*
[18:02:51 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *jumps on downand rolls, very stressed-looking guy, dark circles under his eyes. HE'S gonnaprotect the kid for sure*
[18:03:15 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : I HAD TO PICKUP A COMRADE! *Follows Jo's orders and joins the other man in protecting thesmall girl*
[18:03:15 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... uh oh. Hey,we're gonna work together here, okay?
[18:03:29 15/09/10] mythee : *glances back and forth the alley, why is nothingclimbing up the trolley and jumping at her anymore* o-o;; Hooooshiet. BD;;
[18:03:42 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Not a problem with me! *backing up to the group now thatthe rats have semi-retreated*
[18:04:03 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ... merde. Therats ARE odd here...
[18:04:22 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Aren't you a bit too young tah be swearing missy? *grinsat Epic quickly sparing a glance at her*
[18:04:48 15/09/10] mythee : These little guys are... smart! @A@;; ...And everyoneelse in here does it, mister. It's all YOUR faults for giving me a bad example!8'DD
[18:04:59 15/09/10] mythee : *is kidding around*
[18:05:06 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Half of theirnumbers break away and disappear out of sight. The others slowly press in*
[18:05:24 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Oh I am. Watching and waiting....
[18:05:24 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... I TOLD YOU,VASCO. MERDE.
[18:05:33 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *You want toattack us from above? Well then... <3 can play that game*
[18:05:48 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Don't blame me I just met yah *also kidding around MORALUP-oh wait the rats are coming back* We should get out of this alley we'resitting ducks.
[18:05:52 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : I THOUGHT YOUWERE JUST CRA-- hfasjkfsd
[18:05:52 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ....*MOTHERFUCKER JO ISN'T SMART ENOUGH TO THINK OF THAT*
[18:05:55 15/09/10] mythee : Uh oh. I wonder where they're gonna come from. ...Butwe're stronger now. TACTICS! >3 Shall we move while they're still furtheraway, to somewhere we can see them coming towards us? 8'D
[18:06:01 15/09/10] mythee : *AGREE AGREE ABOUT THE SITTING DUCKS THING*
[18:06:11 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *RAT ON FACE*
[18:06:16 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : FFFFFFUCKMERDE
[18:06:27 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *fkdashfgksjagfsld RATS FROM ABOVE few land on back andhe immediately slams it into alleywall*
[18:06:29 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... Damn.
[18:06:32 15/09/10] mythee : *HOWHAT* -AAAA D8
[18:06:37 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *kneel down*
[18:06:47 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : Kid... get onmy back?
[18:07:00 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Yesssss <3Sitting. Pretty. Ducks. The rats that had broken away are now coming down thewalls of the alley*
[18:07:23 15/09/10] mythee : TOO- SLOW!- RAAAGH! >.< *ATTEMPTS TO DODGE FALLINGRATS, HOPS ONTO SRSFACEDUDE'S BACK*
[18:07:38 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *grimface* Damn *slash at walls rnn*
[18:07:38 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *string ofcurses*
[18:07:40 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *The two groupsat the ends of the alley, as if on some cue, charge foreward*
[18:08:02 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( *is here just fixing some posts and preparing a postfor the creation of Strife*
[18:08:23 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *helps her upand offers a small smile.* My name's crush. Hope you don't mind heights.
[18:08:26 15/09/10] mythee : -BEFORE WE LEAVE! SOMEONE FLING THE CART'S CONTENTS ATTHEM! USE ROCK TOMB!
[18:08:28 15/09/10] mythee : /pokemon xD
[18:08:51 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Crush yaaaay
[18:09:04 15/09/10] mythee : I'M EPIC No, I don't why- O-O
[18:09:09 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : AAAAAA! *warcryas he bashes and slams at as many rats as he can, trying to keep them away fromCrush and Epic*
[18:09:29 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *is going to dojust that. kicks the cart and LEVITATE/SHOOTS A BUNCH OF ROCKS AT TWO WALLS,hopefully clearing a path in the rats*
[18:09:39 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *charges rats to keep away from- fkadslhfgskda yeah whatfrance did*
[18:10:25 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *jumps at onewall, jumps off of it to the wall next to it and between the two buildingsbounds his way up to the roof farthest from the attack*
[18:10:31 15/09/10] mythee : -WHOA! How did you do that? *more urgently* CAN YOU MAKEA WALL OR CEILING FALL ON THEM? /indoors might be an advantage advantage thiskid is a quick thinker when it comes to action
[18:10:34 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : We're gonna berunning!
[18:10:43 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Oh... that'sright. That one has prettyhurting powers. The rats hiss as some of theirbrothers are crushed by the rocks*
[18:10:50 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : No... I canonly get small chunks.
[18:11:22 15/09/10] mythee : Well, that's still AWESOME! MENTAL HIGH FIVE! XD *sinceshe is being carried on his back an actual high five is currently impossible*
[18:12:02 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *YEAH RATS KEEPHISSING. hes ging to keep stomping towards the exits*
[18:12:16 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : IT IS A SCARETACTIC. BETTER FIGHT THROUGH THEM THAN ROT HERE
[18:12:21 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *They clusteragain, considering their options... Crushman is sick, his partner was yummy.Girl is girl and small, not trouble... But Onearm and Brotherskiller and hispartner... they're trouble*
[18:13:24 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *internalwince, kid doesn't know just how dangerous this is fffff, keeps running untilthey are at a good distance.*
[18:13:38 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *So, they swarmonto the three remaining men*
[18:13:49 15/09/10] mythee : Hey- Why are we going so far away? Turn back! WE CAN'TABANDON THEM!
[18:13:57 15/09/10] mythee : DDDD8 *NOOOOO.*
[18:14:03 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : PAH! Rats,scaring people? Not that IS stupid, mon ami
[18:14:06 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *daddyrat hascome to visit epic and Crush*
[18:14:22 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *lets out a snarling bellow and slams self into walls todislodge rats*
[18:14:23 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the sixleggedone with mild telepathy, psychic blast and a bad attitude*
[18:14:54 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : VASCO THEY AREVERSED IN TACTICAL MOVEMENTS.
[18:14:57 15/09/10] mythee : *Whoa what is this HUGE one* -DOWN! PUT ME DOWN! *knowswhat happens when your transport is hit while you're on it @-@;; *
[18:15:07 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : THEY AREOBVIOUSLY *SLAM, STUMBLE* SMART.
[18:15:16 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : THEY'RE JUSTCLEVER.
[18:15:33 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : NOTHING TOOSPECIAL. *kick, squish, RAH RAH RAH*
[18:15:36 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : NAH I'VE SEEN CLEVER THESE ARE MORE THAN THA CLEVER ONES!
[18:15:41 15/09/10] mythee : *AH ROMA ROMA*
[18:15:47 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *puts her downalright, or looks like he's gonna*
[18:15:52 15/09/10] mythee : ((I had to Ev. xD))
[18:16:01 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : I'm going togive you a boost. then I need you to stab it fast.
[18:16:13 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *NON. FRANCEDOES NOT GAGA D<*
[18:16:28 15/09/10] mythee : *nods, getting ready, summoning up all her reflexes*Okay. >(
[18:17:54 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( color changelag FFFFF
[18:18:39 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *The rats inthe alley pause, eyes wide, ears twitching... Boss says they've lost too many.And "daddy" is here. Daddy will win, yes yes.*
[18:18:45 15/09/10] mythee : ((Use two tabs/windows then you dun need to change colorsever
[18:18:49 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the rat seesand hears you. idiot. so it opens its mouth and lets out a psychic screech madeof white noise and crunching sounds and grinding and HERE HAVE A MINORNOSEBLEED*
[18:18:52 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( still here...
[18:18:56 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( I usually do
[18:19:01 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Again, theyretreat, but this time is for good*
[18:19:21 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Just Crush or everyone hit by the psychicness?
[18:19:46 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Notices thisVICTORIOUS GRIN* HA! Looks like we won the scaring contest
[18:19:53 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( just Crushand Epic
[18:19:56 15/09/10] mythee : *HEADACHE ATTACK. OUCH.* AAAUHGhghFGhh- *crying crying*
[18:20:17 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Grins at Jo*Looks like your ugly mug finally came in handy, mon ami!
[18:20:30 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *grinds teethand tries not to drop epic OH HE REMEMBERS THIS*
[18:20:31 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *winces at the noise* Won the battle but not the war!Comeon! *LOOKING FOR WAY BACK ONTO ROOF HEARS THOSE SCREAMS*
[18:20:42 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *holds on andstumbles away carrying her*
[18:21:05 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *followingslowly letting off a few more blasts.*
[18:21:06 15/09/10] mythee : *has never felt this kind of pain, is shocked and shakenand sobs, blood running out of nose*
[18:21:25 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : AAAAH. MERDE! IHATE WARS. NO ONE EVER WINS A WAR D< *scrambles back up the fire escape he'djumpped from before*
[18:21:44 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *go ahead andfollow those screams makes it easier for me* B<
[18:22:03 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *QUIIICKLYAFTER VASCO*
[18:22:11 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *Climbing after him sliding his knife away to free hishand*
[18:23:03 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : THE HELL ISTHAT SOUND ANYWAY?! *fffff got his blood propperly pumping at least*
[18:23:19 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Has Paige met psychic ones?
[18:23:36 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((Very unlikely>3>
[18:23:50 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((hokay :3
[18:24:11 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *holding epic,but can't walk anymore. too sick from his partner missing and in too much painfrom the rat. he falls to his knees, and tries to keep epic shielded with allof his tall.*
[18:24:36 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((STOP EATING POSTS C-BOX
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: ZELCO ARC: Soldiers and Rats (to be numbered evetually)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:41 pm

[18:24:44 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Bawwww Crush 8'<
[18:24:59 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : That SOUND.*hops up on roof*
[18:25:00 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((well, let's see if the last one shows up
[18:25:03 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Dinner time...
[18:25:10 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : Is the sound ofa thousand brainfreezes.
[18:25:16 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *on roof persuit time* Dunno but I dun like it! *SPRINT*
[18:25:18 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Dunno but I dun like it! *awlright on roof now we're inpersuit*
[18:25:31 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *hopping roofsbest he can*
[18:25:32 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *winces ashe thinks about that, and keeps running*
[18:25:40 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : I DO NOT TRUSTTHAT THEY HAVE LEFT
[18:25:43 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Goddamn you c-box
[18:25:48 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : IT IS A TRAP.
[18:26:06 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( it might beyour connection, Inky D:
[18:26:10 15/09/10] mythee : ((LAG. >->;;
[18:26:13 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : OF COURSE IT IS BUT WE CAN'T LEAVE THE GIRL
[18:26:25 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((This should be BETTER than the other one 8<
[18:26:33 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : AAAAA. WHYCAN'T IT EVER BE THE BOY IN DRAG KIND OF TRAP?!
[18:26:44 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *... what...*
[18:27:12 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( ... good jobVasco
[18:27:28 15/09/10] mythee : *Feels that her friend has fallen, is snapped out of it-she will not fall without a fight, she won't- gets to her knees slowly, theworld is a haze, there's something on top of her, she doesn't know-*
[18:27:38 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((XD
[18:28:14 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *lets loose ablast at the man's exposed spine, lets all the pain nerves flare to life.*
[18:28:23 15/09/10] mythee : *she had never let go of her dagger, it was in a deathgrip since the first attack- if there's any movement she will attack andprobably miss*
[18:28:24 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Indeed...though it's not rats waiting for you three...*
[18:28:47 15/09/10] mythee : ((Just at his spine? @-@;; Ffff ))
[18:29:03 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *ah, crap, herecome a bunch. it hops away like a weasel in an almost nonchalant retreat... asif it couldn't really care less about the man writhing on the roof and the girlcrying under him*
[18:29:16 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( yep. Itmakes ALL OF HIM feel pain like whoa
[18:29:44 15/09/10] mythee : ((Poor guy. ;v;
[18:30:02 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Dez, Strife is ready for play. If there's somethingspecific that you need him to join in just say
[18:30:50 15/09/10] mythee : *all of her energy is focused on staying alert eventhough her "alert" isn't much at all right now*
[18:30:55 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *... but a small, purple haired young woman standing inthe middle of one of the roofs, a slight distance off. Her bewildered lookingred eyes are trained on the three men moving acoss the roofs*
[18:31:04 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *PERSUE THE RAT*
[18:31:21 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *can't justgrind his teeth now, he makes a choking scream and bends backward, falling andspasming away from epic, vomiting out what little was in his stomach. his hatfalls away from him but he grabs onto it, trying to keep it. it's his onlymemory, afterall.*
[18:31:46 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( Awright C:nah he probably wouldn't join in here ):
[18:32:22 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... *oh yeah,he sees her. CHASE THE WOMAN.*
[18:32:31 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : Get close... close enough to see what pain, but not closeenough to heal... *muttering under her breath as she extends a hand towards thefigures*
[18:32:34 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( SOMEONE LOGTHIS
[18:32:42 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Is the rat gone for good?
[18:32:57 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Got it
[18:32:57 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((... wait FUCK. was using the wrong color hfsdakjf fffffwhoops
[18:32:59 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( yeah itkinda slipped away
[18:33:13 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Okay
[18:33:38 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *hhhhhhn GOINGTO HELP WITH EPIC AND CRUSH, SCREW YOUR PERSONAL WAR, JO*
[18:33:54 15/09/10] mythee : ((For a second I was liek WUT HE CHANGED GENDERS. xD
[18:34:08 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *HE IS AVENGINGTHEM AND ASSURING FURTHER HARM DOES NOT HAPPEN*
[18:34:32 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : . . . *yeahabout that "further harm" thing fhjskafsd--*
[18:34:46 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : Pop. Goes. The. Weasle.
[18:34:47 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *WHY DO YOUTHINK HE IS CHARGING ZENOBIA*
[18:34:59 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...
[18:35:02 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Damnit *mutters under breath* Ya got first aid covered!*at France2 starting to persue Zenobia*
[18:35:07 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *and by "weasle", she means Jo's kneecap*
[18:35:09 15/09/10] mythee : ((He can avenge them when they're dead but they needmedical assistance right now THANK YOU XD\
[18:35:14 15/09/10] mythee : ((Lawl. /teasing.
[18:35:30 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *YEAH TUMBLINGOFF THE EDGE OF THAT ROOF HE WAS GOING TO JUMP*
[18:36:07 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : FUCK! *DIVES AND ATTEMPTS TO GRAB FALLING MAN*
[18:36:25 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *forgetting that he has no other arm to use to grab ontosomething else fnjadksfgas*
[18:36:30 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : Fall, fall, fall, like the leaves of autumn, littleknight... *looks over the edge of the roof, smiling softly*
[18:36:35 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *YOU HAVE ONEARM, ROLL A DICE*
[18:36:57 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *15 on a D20*
[18:37:00 15/09/10] mythee : ((XD.
[18:37:14 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *CATCH, BUTHE'S SLIPPING. roll again*
[18:37:16 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : hajfksd MERDE,JO! *hhhh but people need help... aaaah, he'll be fine~ Rushes over to Epic andCrush and crouches down*
[18:37:29 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *QnQ 5*
[18:37:33 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *bye bye*
[18:37:43 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : Fuckshit.*uuuhm.* Can you walk?
[18:37:48 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Both or just Jo?
[18:37:54 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : MERD-- *SMASHESinto a dumpster. yeah something broke*
[18:38:00 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *whispers* Bye bye~
[18:38:11 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( roll againto see if Paige can save himself from a fall
[18:38:33 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( ANN AERROHCAN COME IN D%
[18:38:33 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((13
[18:38:41 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( yeah paigeis fine.
[18:38:57 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *totallyunconcious*
[18:39:15 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Offers a handto both Epic and Crush need to go need to g--* hfajkdfAAAAAGH *fuck. Damnshared tick pain.*
[18:40:04 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : DAMN *he only has one throwing knife and he uses it onthat escaping woman but his position is rather precarious so not so much on theaccuracy*
[18:40:09 15/09/10] mythee : *someone human is nearby, she hears them, the attackshave not pursued. Epic faints right there and then. HAVE FUN CARRYING HER. xD*
[18:40:34 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( wow we areall getting screwed by these rats )% and their masters
[18:41:03 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *She wasn't escaping anywhere 8T In fact, she's calmly staringat you, Paige and steps to the side to avoid that knife*
[18:41:23 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *GLAREBACK*
[18:41:36 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Oops thought she was leaving
[18:41:56 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : Nnnnnnggh--*Throws Crush over one shoulder, Epic over the other* You both are fat, merdeBT
[18:42:00 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *CLICKING FROMDOWN THE STREET. MOTHER HEN BUG IS PISSED*
[18:42:16 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : CRSSSSSSSSKK-KD<
[18:42:20 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : . . .
[18:42:27 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Fuck you *glaring at Zenobia sprints back to get thefallen Jo*
[18:42:45 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *EMERGES ON THEROOF BEHIND ZENOBIA, NOSE BLEEDING*
[18:42:57 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *CHAINS WAVINGLIKE OME FEARSOME BEAST*
[18:43:01 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : some*
[18:43:09 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Tilts her head downwards* Hi.
[18:43:40 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *NO HE'S JUSTGOING TO KILL YOU HE CAN SEE NO OTHER THREATS*
[18:43:48 15/09/10] mythee : ((JASSSK 8'D ))
[18:43:56 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Points a finger at one of those chains*
[18:43:56 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((HOORAY JASK!
[18:43:58 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *on all fours.like spiderman, chains rattling*
[18:44:00 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : Bang.
[18:44:38 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *one linksplinters but the pieces are still hovering there even if he feels pain inthem, TELEKINETICS MAN*
[18:44:48 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *stillarrpoaching*
[18:45:05 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *on ground next to Jo* Hey hey you concious |[
[18:45:11 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *INSPECTING HIM
[18:45:16 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *approaching
[18:45:34 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *but not touching unless he sees a need to he knowsbetter*
[18:45:35 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *nods and looks at the roof as two hands, dirt undertheir nails, grab her ankles*
[18:45:37 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : Bye.
[18:45:42 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *is totallytrying to set his leg back in place... with a broken arm*
[18:46:04 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *And down she goes, sinking into the roof itself*
[18:46:24 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *HAHAHAHA,BITCHES. TAG TEAM, FUCK YEAH >DDD*
[18:46:32 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... *HISSSSSSS*
[18:46:56 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *Wait hasn't Paige seen that power before?* Wait...
[18:47:03 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *whatever,GOING TO TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDLET*
[18:47:19 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Wanderingtowards the others* BT;;;
[18:47:58 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *HEY. HEY.PURPLEBITCH. HIGHFIVE 8D?*
[18:48:04 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *SCREAMS AS HESETS HIS LEG... and messes up his arm.*
[18:48:09 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *... noh B[*
[18:48:16 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *good job*
[18:48:21 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *hfjashfksd*MERDE
[18:48:30 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : JO! WHATEVERYOU'RE GOING, STOPPIT
[18:48:35 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *SPINS AROUND* Just sit still for a moment!!
[18:48:44 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : I AM FIXING.
[18:48:51 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : RRRRAAAAH.
[18:49:06 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( we are thebest at this guys :'D we just got OWNED
[18:49:11 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Uhm, so Paige made it his duty to touch everyone atluke base so he can tune into Terrance right? 8/
[18:49:43 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Dude... you'rea fucking PERVERT D<*
[18:49:55 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *sits down and closes his eyes a look of concentration onhis face*
[18:50:16 15/09/10] mythee : ((Dinner, but I want a log of this later! ;v;
[18:50:23 15/09/10] mythee : ((I HAD FUN <3 *HUGS ALL AND BRBS*
[18:50:26 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *HE IS but he's also someone who plans ahead really itwas to keep an eye on everyone in case they got seperated but this will dotoo!*
[18:50:38 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( okay hadfunnnn!
[18:49:55 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *sits down and closes his eyes a look of concentration onhis face*
[18:50:16 15/09/10] mythee : ((Dinner, but I want a log of this later! ;v;
[18:50:23 15/09/10] mythee : ((I HAD FUN <3 *HUGS ALL AND BRBS*
[18:50:26 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *HE IS but he's also someone who plans ahead really itwas to keep an eye on everyone in case they got seperated but this will dotoo!*
[18:50:38 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( okay hadfunnnn!
[18:51:06 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Hello Paige <3 This isn't a firewall... it's aratwall*
[18:51:26 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( FUUUUUUU--
[18:51:44 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((... So what does that do? D|
[18:51:49 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Bc Wouldsomeone PLEASE take these two he's carring so he can punch his partner?*
[18:52:00 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *B)*
[18:52:25 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *You've made contact, congradulations!*
[18:52:38 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((......
[18:52:40 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *But, if you can see us...*
[18:52:48 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *We can see you. B)*
[18:53:01 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((hfjkashfsd ZELCO. I HATE YOU. FOREVER.
[18:53:12 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((WAIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED
[18:53:19 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *All of you. But we could do that anyway <3*
[18:53:41 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((It's like... a computer virus.
[18:53:55 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((YOU POKED IT, NOW IT'S TRYING TO PULL YOU IN
[18:53:58 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *is going totake epic and chad and make concerned noises and faces*
[18:54:28 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Arrrgh! *he curls up a bit fist clenching and he lets outa gasp GODDAMNIT YOU WISH YOU HAD A TICK NOW NO PSYCHIC DEFENSESFKASDL;HGFSDLA;HGFSL*
[18:54:31 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *storms over toJo and smacks him*
[18:55:04 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... MERDE notime for this, mon ami!
[18:55:05 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ... wha?*blinks at Paige* You okay?
[18:55:12 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *limps to paige,but falls on his face*
[18:55:17 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ....
[18:55:22 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : I will be RIGHTTHERE
[18:55:28 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *yeah he's trying to break contact*
[18:56:25 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Emotions? He can't feel them, but he DOES store themup.*
[18:56:45 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Would you like a taste of them, Paige?*
[18:57:27 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *FUCKFUCKFUCK TRYING TO BREAK CONTACT* *on the outside hejust kinda looks like he's zoning out an expression of effort on his scarred upface*
[18:57:50 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : .... VASCO.
[18:57:54 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : SHAKE HIM.
[18:57:55 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *hmhmhmhm<3*
[18:58:04 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : OUI!
[18:58:07 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( Ann I triedto call Aerroh but you were gone :'D
[18:58:18 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *grab Paige byshoulders SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE*
[18:58:27 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( I'm sorry I had to talk to mom
[18:58:34 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( is fiiine~
[18:58:47 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((That would normally shatter the contact but is Zelcodoing anythign to keep it open? D|
[18:59:06 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Very well... but first, would you like to see what hasbecome of your fallen comrades?
[18:59:08 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : **
[18:59:16 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Until next time~*
[18:59:37 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Shit he was ready to jump in too
[18:59:54 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *blips out like a tv with the power cut out*
[19:00:12 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *Lets out a small cry of pain and falls back, blinkingback to awareness*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: ZELCO ARC: Soldiers and Rats (to be numbered evetually)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:42 pm

[19:00:23 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : DB
[19:00:34 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *Stands over*... uh.
[19:00:35 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *looking upfrom the dirt*
[19:00:40 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : Did a rat getyou too )8
[19:00:42 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((So paige saw Zombies? D|
[19:00:45 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : You eat somebad fish?
[19:00:54 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *pops arm backinto place YAAAAGH*
[19:01:03 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((YUP. ZOMBIEFIRST GEN if Dez allows
[19:01:09 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *hfjsadhfkfdh*
[19:01:10 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( no,zombies=/=rats
[19:01:15 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( OH WAITnevermind
[19:01:25 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( yeah somefirst gen people ):
[19:01:34 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((OnO
[19:02:29 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *shaking like a leaf and gasping for air and sweatinglike he just got back from a run* G-goddamn...
[19:03:04 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *sloooowlystands up, OH YAY LEG IS HEALING don't walk on it you fool*
[19:03:16 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : SIT DOWN, JOD<
[19:03:34 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *sits*
[19:03:35 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ow.
[19:03:38 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *concerned lookback at Paige* ... what was it?
[19:04:07 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *closing his eyes trying to get control and searching hishead for any rats whatever that means*
[19:05:15 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : K-kid at Luke's had the power ta go th-through thin's...Tr-ried to l-look in on him f-f-fffuck...
[19:05:43 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : Hn. So the ratsalso have moles B(
[19:05:47 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Ok... so is it over?
19:07:34 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... rats don't have moles they haverats
[19:07:43 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : *And maaaan, if ya HAD looked in on mebefore, I wouldda been dead meat for sure |D;;;*
[19:07:57 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( kinda over. )% there arepsychicblasted people on the roof unconcious
[19:08:01 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : N-not just rats, there was a whole-f-fuuck *covers his face a moment with his hand those zombies*
[19:08:29 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *CAN'T GET THEM OUT OF HIS HEAD AND ohgod he didn't see Brun but....*
[19:08:36 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : Suuuush. You know what I mean. *handwave at Jo*... eh? Whole what?
[19:08:41 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( That's okay... Aerroh heard the stuffand was on his way there %T...?
[19:10:19 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Did C-box eat my post? >8I
[19:10:29 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Group of people... connected.... to them, to eachother*balls his hand into a fist and slams it on the ground* GODDAMNIT!
[19:10:37 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((There it goes
[19:10:55 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *critical look* People? People withthe RATS?
[19:11:01 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( It was a little hard for it to digestis all
[19:11:38 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : More like the rats are with the people...*grimface back on and he pushes himself to his feet, wobbling a little*
[19:12:08 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *loks very grimindeed*
[19:12:21 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : Hn... *frowns*
[19:12:24 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : Vasco I toldyou, these rats are evil, and there are evil men behind them...
[19:12:26 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : looks*
[19:12:39 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : *is making his way to where he heard the commotion*
[19:13:04 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : Okay, okay...so maybe you're not THAT crazy... peh. Monsters in the shape of men
[19:13:52 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *fussing bugnoises, fussing over his kidlet and this... tall dude.*
[19:14:08 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((I thought Vasco picked em up?
[19:14:21 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *fuss fuss fusswalking off towards... wait. Well... he can't take tall guy to base this sick.ugh. fuss fuss fuss.*
[19:14:28 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( Jask tookthem
[19:14:36 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((ahhh
[19:14:52 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Did part of it take place on the roof top? Just wantto know if Aerroh would've heard it and headed there or not...
[19:15:05 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Yeah, some of it did
[19:15:09 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( yeah it wasin an alley and on the roofs
[19:15:31 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Ok
[19:15:52 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( SOMEONELOGGING?
[19:15:53 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : *making his way to the roof tops to see what is goingon...*
[19:15:56 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : Can you walk? *to Jo*
[19:16:15 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((*At a bordersthat's about 20/30 minutes away from home hfjshfdak*
[19:16:38 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((I AM LOGGING
[19:16:41 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((ffff whoops.Net died. ANYWAY. EV NEEDS TO GO HOME
[19:16:59 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( awriiight.CALL ME BEB
[19:17:07 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((OnO okay
[19:17:13 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Bye!!!!
[19:17:41 15/09/10] Raccoon Recon : ((I'LL BE BACKIN AN HOUR OR SO <3
[19:18:04 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : *emerges on roof tops to see people*
[19:18:04 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : ((K SEE YOUUUU
[19:18:59 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( since Ev isgone though we might want to move a bit ahead... all of this is just going tobe flailing french and stupid can'twalks and unconcious people
[19:19:26 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *ANOTHER PERSONHISS-- oh wait, no, he's one of the good guys*
[19:19:28 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Okies owo Back to Lukes?
[19:19:37 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Okie dokie. Aerroh's a good horse. He can carry thenon-walking
[19:19:47 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : *is hissed at* O.o?! Wha-??
[19:20:06 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *hands crush tohim and motions to follow*
[19:20:14 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *YAY PACKPONY*
[19:20:51 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : Oh, uh... *goes over to him*
[19:21:08 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *and then theygo to Luke's*
[19:21:18 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : *Yay! shortcuts!*
[19:21:25 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( so friedfrom this one FFFFFFFFF
[19:21:54 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : *doggone tired but not letting it show in his walk orface*
[19:21:56 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( I'm sad that Aerroh missed coming in ;____; He wasready to jump in and swing away...
[19:22:01 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : ((OnO
[19:22:20 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( next timeyou are here we will fight more rats
[19:23:19 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( Ok
[19:23:36 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( The color earlier is to be Strifes...
[19:23:51 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( For some reason the red was looking really blurry tome
[19:24:14 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( yeah somecolors do that
[19:25:08 15/09/10] @ InkAbyss : C'mon I'll show ya where we can put the wounded... *wavesem on*
[19:25:15 15/09/10] Dark_Requiem : (( It doesn't usually do it to me with my own color butit did this time
[19:25:22 15/09/10] @ CenturioSenex : *chirrups andfollows*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ZELCO ARC: Soldiers and Rats (to be numbered evetually)   

Back to top Go down
 
ZELCO ARC: Soldiers and Rats (to be numbered evetually)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Soldiers Forget Themselves
» 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
» Legend of the Zodiac
» Phantom Soldier
» Playing with fire [Week Three Event Misson ~ Open to Hana Soldiers only]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive-
Jump to: