Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.
 
HomeFAQCalendarSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Come Sail Away! xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mythee
GM
avatar

Posts : 326
Location : Far away from Gastontero

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Come Sail Away! xD   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Idk if it's a private RP or not ovo;; Guess you could ask in the c-box or PMs or something if you wanna join!

Basically, trans-atlantic crossing during the 1900's
It's a fantasy RP (AKA pretty much anything goes for character creation) with a very odd choice of casting. xD

I mean, a powerful demon who is a personification of a gate to Hell, a lady who is a actually a shark and a totes normal human who ended up with a mary-sue esque role because everyone's been paying too much attention to her [seriously, we should stop that XD]?

This RP is way fun though. Lol.

------SKYPE HISTOREE (yeah, relocated the RP here because XQ no longer Skypes
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by mythee on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Mythee
GM
avatar

Posts : 326
Location : Far away from Gastontero

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Part 2
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by mythee on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Mythee
GM
avatar

Posts : 326
Location : Far away from Gastontero

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Part 3

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by mythee on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Mythee
GM
avatar

Posts : 326
Location : Far away from Gastontero

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Part 4

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
Mythee
GM
avatar

Posts : 326
Location : Far away from Gastontero

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:46 pm

And now. SUMMARY!

Molly (played by Sparky) is being all amused and stuff over what's happened, deciding to stick together with Nirvasull and Lore, possibly considering eating the latter. I dunno. xD She had gotten injured by Soring but Nirvasull healed that. The food that rotted in her stomach thanks to Nirvy isn't bothering her at all, apparently she's eaten much worse.

Nirvasull is being guilt guilt guilt over his hurting of other peeps. He also now has an extra leg injury and is watching over the KO'd human child. He and Lore are destined to oppose each other's methods and guts but he's taken an interest in her life going-ons for as long as she holds teh sword. He's getting along ok with Molly, I think. He knows what she is.

Nirvasull's food rotted in Lore's stomach, she barfed a lot thanks to his chinese medicine and now she's unconscious. While coma'd she tried to eat Soring in soul-land (he WAS trying to take advantage of her KO'd-ness to parasite her soul but she didn't know that, lol), further destroying any chance of communicating and eventually being useful at all. xD [HAH, TAKE THAT, EXPECTATIONS.]

Soring's being a quiet and terrified but still awesome sword. YEAHRR ZANPAKUTOU

NOW, XQ, YOUR TURN TO POST.
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
By the By

avatar

Posts : 191
Location : Everywhere HAHA.

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:32 am

Not that it really mattered anyways. He actually didn't give a hoot weather she meant friends that had two legs, four legs or no legs at all. All he needed was to make her talk. Actually, it would be best if she left to get some shut eye. There was not much left for him to do but sit around and wait for Lore to wake up. He knew she would probably wake up groggily, most likely tired and weak, but absolutely starving. She had, after all, nothing left in her.
He eyed Molly carefully. No. He mustn't leave the two alone. There was this lingering feeling that Lore would probably me missing a few limbs if he did so, and she was damaged enough as she was.

He had to think carefully at the last question she asked him. He sat there, knitting his brows, eyes wandering into his past. There was one woman. Once. Long ago. But that was over, eons ago.

"Naw." he replied, slowly, scrutinizing her reaction. "Pretty little immortal waives dun't waander the streets ev'ry day. Family dun't stick aroun' eether." She batted her eye lashes in his direction, yet he did not come close to even flinching. Of course, she wasn't really trying to get a reaction out of him. This was just a force of habit, a residue of society, forcing herself to do all those fun little pin-up poses to get what she wants. She probably already knows that this doesn't work with him, or like all the other men, he would be all over her.

Alright. Time to get Molly out.

He eyed her, slightly tired from a long day at sea. "Yeh should get sum sleep peach..." he growled, saying that last word perhaps a little too sweetly. "Tommorow weh arraive at theh port in theh U.K. Pick up some supplaies before headin' off fer theh Aatlantic." he glanced at Lore, with a sort of fatherly gaze. "Aime sure Lore would love ter get some decent clothe."
Back to top Go down
xsparky



Posts : 163

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Immortal. Molly raised a brow slightly, playing absently with her bottom lip. Nirvasull sure did put a lot of stress on the word. It was still hard to tell what the nearly critical expression on the woman meant- and did not stay for any longer thought. She was smiling again, eyes alight and sparked with interest.

Immediately, that happy smile drops, face forming into a very girly pout. Sleep. Oh, she definitely did not like the sound of the fun ending now. She bats her eyelashes, listening almost like a child being scolded as Nirvasuall talks about the ports- she had forgotten about the ships stops. Her eyes follow his to the sleeping human- and instantly there's that smile again. Spreading like a forest fire across her face, flashing impressive white teeth. It's to an idea she enjoys much more then silly sleep- the chance to shop (and with their little friend here, Lore, how grand!).

Molly stands, deciding that despite her hesitation to leave, the promise of shopping is evening this deal out. She nods lightly, smoothing out the bottom of her skirt again-
"Shopping tomorrow. How lovely-" She notes quietly, raising her eyes for a moment with a look of 'I'm holding you to that, Nirvasull'.

She pauses- their still inside this weird, magical room that was created by the demon in front of her. Of course, she has a room on the ship, but it's obvious now she's unsure if walking through a door will get her back there. Or maybe the three of them will just be spending the night in the white room...? She'll wait for some sort of cue from Nirvasull, in that case.
Back to top Go down
By the By

avatar

Posts : 191
Location : Everywhere HAHA.

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Oh my fu-. He watched a pout grow on her face. It took a lot of control for him to stop himself rolling his eyes in disgust. Instead he remained sitting, the hair on the back of his neck raising, intensely annoyed at her pin-up reactions. He forced a smile on his shredded face, perhaps baring his set of impressive canines a little too viciously. He felt like punching the woman. Quite litterally. As she stood however he calmed his boiling anger, at least she didn't try to protest.

Shopping. He doesn't go shopping very often. It seemed to be an idea that little Miss Molly clearly enjoyed. Typical, her being who she is, the whole lovely attire on her body didn't buy itself. Maybe he could get himself a warmer coat. Not that he ever needed to buy one for that. He could just make one appear. He thought however that he had made enough things appear for one day, and that it would probably make just a little more...what's the word. Legitimate. Physical sense.

He was tired. And things made little sense at this point. Sleep, even though he is immortal, is always nice.
He would be sure to lock the door when Molly left, to make sure she didn't come back during their sleep...and eat Lore or something.
Did he spot a bit of hesitation? Oh. Right. They were in a room he made himself. It was only natural that she wasn't sure if she was going to make it back in one piece. After a moment he stood, his ancient body taking it's time before slowly making his way to the little coat rack which was miraculously still by the door. With a old claw he took the heavy fur coat from the rack, walking stiffly over to Molly. Only now did he realise how much taller he was then her; gingerly he draped the said coat on her little shoulders, guiding her to the door on the other end of the room.
"Yeh. Shoppin'." he gruffed. "How'se about weh meet at ther' entrance of the cabins in ther' marnin'. Wee arraive at port at around 7 AM, but that's a tad 'rly. Let's say...10? The boat leevs at...errr.....jus' befohre dinn'r. That'll give uss pleenty of taime to browse the town. That is....if yer joinin' us. Wee cahn eet whaile on sohlid grownd." it wasn't long before they arrived at the door. He opened this last one.
Maybe he was making assumptions again, that Lore would readily accept the fact that they were going shopping in the morning. Oh well. She'll come.

"Jus' maike shure yeh walk straight. Yer gonna end up in the hallway, near the captain's cabin." he passed a rather...urr....nasty smile. "Goodnaigh' peach..."
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
avatar

Posts : 326
Location : Far away from Gastontero

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 am

There was no sun to wake her, but the human eventually grew back into consciousness, though oblivious to all that had happened the previous day the way low blood pressure people work in the morning. After falling back asleep and waking up again a few more times, memories began to seep in and she finally remembered it all. "Oh- crud." She spoke, with a dry voice and a dry throat and a bad taste in her mouth. Ugh, gross.

There was nobody in the room. Might as well stay, then, figured the human as she lay back on the bed again. Who knows where that door leads. Or if it's locked. She wouldn't want to find out and be offended.

There was the sword, still on the desk nearby. She took hold of it and examined it, wondering what she could say when her fellow humans asked why she hadn't been in her cabin last night, deciding not to think about the possibility that time passed differently outside the room.

----

Meanwhile, on deck, it was morning. The air was crisp and cold, the waves of dihydrogen monoxide lapping against the creaking wood with harmless and regular wave equations only recently examined by the era. The ship crew was just finishing up that period of intense activity, reporting for morning duties, checking all was right, doing ship maintainance and cooking breakfast- before the passengers would wake up. This timing [save for breakfast] was no longer much needed seeing as nobody really wanted to go outdoors in these temperatures anyways, but schedules will be schedules.

The ocean stretched beyond the horizon in every direction. The ship was an island of awesome , the only object afloat for miles around. Nobody reasonable onboard would expect to be going shopping in busy streets that day.

((xDDD))
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
xsparky



Posts : 163

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:10 pm

With her coat being draped in an oh so gentleman-eseque fashion back around her shoulders, she moved slowly with Nirvasull's guidance. A dainty little hand reached back to rest softley on the demons: yes, so much shorter in height, and now even her hand looked dwarfed in comparision. She tilted her head back slightly, nodding to his words. Shopping and going out for food! Oh, tomorrow did sound like such a promising day.
Molly turned back to face him as Nirvasull opened the door, hands clasping infront of her as she gave a cheerfull little giggle.
"10 o'clock. It's a date."
Those sharp purple eyes raise to stare up at Nirvasull - a split pause in movement- as she takes a moment to study the man's face again. Comitting it to memory, maybe, or lightly marking down a final thought.
"Goodnight, dear~"
And down the hall the woman disappears, a confident little bounce in her step.


-----


"Sure my luckiest day was the day you were born~".

It was like waking up to a life action disney movie. In the small hallway where Molly's room resided, the pretty little song fluttered through the air, muted slightly by her still closed door. Passangers stumbled from thier cabins, often sharing confused little looks to thier neighbhor, standing idly for a moment to soak in the pretty voice before ambling off to the deck or mess hall.
In her own cabin, still pleasantly singing to herself, Molly was preparing herself for an adventure filled day. Carefully, like any good artisan, applying purple makeup and making sure her hat was placed perfectly. Twirling and prancing around her room. The worst sort of disney movie. Any moment now a seagull might burst through the tiny circle window, fish could have leapt up from the waves, to join in belting out the chorus.

"Gee, how I am so jolly, I'd give up my life, for youuu~"



Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
By the By

avatar

Posts : 191
Location : Everywhere HAHA.

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:28 am

Molly, little Miss Molly, laid a hand on his as he guided her towards the door. Sharp, stunning purple eyes clashed with his own, deep orange gaze, streaked with a tinge or yellow, almost like an after thought. He saw that final thought, the little note she made in her head.

It's a date, eh?

May the hand that touched me burn.

-------------------------------------------

He had been awake since six, when the boat they were on had given a heave on a rather large rolling wave. The vertigo snapped him out of a dreamless sleep, much like when you wake up from a dream when you are falling. Now all he did was sit about, still in the room with Lore. He watched her out of the corner of his eye from his seat across the room, observing her ins and outs of sleep. Nirvasull knew she hadn't noticed him, much like she hadn't noticed him the day before. She was only human after all, however he was surprised at her calmness of the situation she was in. Lore was, after all, in a room she did not know, with an old demon, caught up in this plan with wizards and magical swords. Maybe she had been exposed in the past to strange events such as these ones, or maybe she was simply a little more open minded then most. He knew her past would tell, but the old demon decided not to stick his nose further into her business. indirectly, he was messing with a herd of wizards, and he did not want to get on their bad side.

It was almost 10AM. He needed to get up and get ready for...shopping. And he needed to get Lore up. Hoped she wouldn't protest to the whole idea of shopping with Molly. After a moment he stood, clearly making himself noticeable again. the ancient demon was already almost fully dressed; with a pair of dark gray trousers, a white collared shirt, and a sleek black tie. The sleeves on his shirt were rolled back to his mid arm, giving him a cool and sophisticated look. This was only because they were going shopping, and because he had this feeling Molly would dress him if he didn't go in "fashionable attire". However, unlike most of the men and their common fashion, he refused to wear a hat, he would however, proceeding to putting on a jacket that matched the color of his pants. He was already wearing very fashionable slightly pointed, clean leather shoes.

"Lore." he addressed the young woman, who was still derping around in the bed. "We'r be goin' ter go get yer sum clothe. The sailors were real nice ter lend yeh sum cloothe...but yeh dun't want ter be wearin' those too long."
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
avatar

Posts : 326
Location : Far away from Gastontero

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:26 am

((Ffff, nice, Sparky ;v; I envy your skills <3
...The chibi of Nirvasull that was coming up for our group chibi bg, well... there's some bad news I might tell you two about later... I've been planning to tell you for a while now but there never was a good time. ))

Not completely unexpected, Nirvasull spontaneously existed himself into the room. This did not stop Lore from getting one of those startled spasms and ending up in a sitting position. "G- -UMgood morning! -Nirvasull!" Went the surprised interjection that had turned itself into something else along the way. In an effort not to offend the powerful man, she restrained from asking him to correct the sudden-ness of his appearances. Think positive; At least he hadn't appeared whilst screaming and flailing. ...A chuckle escaped her self-control as she had imagined this visually hilarious scene. (Even though it would be rather terrifying were it real seeing as the old demon could cause a lot of collateral damage.)

She noticed he was wearing different clothes today, except due to his rough n' scarred face the classy garb only made him look like a certain kind of dangerous person that likely has connections to many certain kinds of dangerous people. It was just a feeling, but she suspected Molly had something to do with this change. Hm. He mentioned her clothes, causing her to wince. They probably smelled like the gross somethings from the previous day now. She would have to apologize to the crew.

"That's a good idea. Thanks. Also, I feel a lot better now. But you don't mean you'll magic up some clothes, do you?" If that's what he meant she would refuse. Period. If some slip on his part caused her clothes to melt it would be a very undignified day for her. More than yesterday's result, maybe. Truthfully, she hasn't expected Nirvasull to do more than just get her off his property and disappear for the remainder of the trip. She gave him credit for that; he seemed more of the antisocial type. Molly, however, expressed real (and perhaps too much) interest in those she had just met. If Nirvasull made himself scarce, maybe the shark lady would have kept hanging out with her. Though the thought of another day in the company of the supernatural was daunting! Not that Lore could easily say no to an adventure. Especially if stuck on a ship with it.

((Let's go get Mollyyyy. She is all by herself right now aaaah))
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
xsparky



Posts : 163

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:09 pm

"Hm-hm, hmmm~"

She hummed away, giving a final appraising look in the mirror. Coating her lips with a final touch of purple, she sets the tube on the counter and moves to collect her handbag from the edge of the already made bed. Her hips sway, dancing herself over to the cabin door and sliding into plain black heels. It'll probably be just as cold as it was yesterday- but Molly has still opted for looks over comfort. She is wrapping her hefty fur coat over her shoulders, however.

Out into the hall, it seems most of the other passengers have already vanished to the other rooms of the ship. Probably getting breakfast or seeking a place for warmth or idle morning chatter with other travelers. Molly's heels click lightly against the hard wooden floor, making her way to the cabin exit. She opens the door, lifting her head to breath in the harsh wall of cold air and salty sea breeze that immediately greets her.

She takes a tentative step forward, looking around- No Nirvasull or Lore yet. It must nearly be 10 am now. Molly raises a brow in thought- it's usually her that's the late one. She scans out towards the water, eyes skimming over the vast stretch of ocean. There doesn't seem to be a single island or port in sight...The woman chews lightly on her bottom lip, tasting the applied plum lipstick. She is not going to be in a very good mood at all if this was all just some scam to get her to leave the demon and the young girl alone last night.
Back to top Go down
By the By

avatar

Posts : 191
Location : Everywhere HAHA.

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:36 pm

He was watching little Lore while she asked the question. He knew EXACTLY why she asked that. He heaved a old sigh, shaking his head slightly.

"No. Aye've mayde enuff things appear fer one day. Wee're goin' shopping to get yeh sum garbs. Little miss Molly..." he said, with a tone that was slightly too sweet. "...is waitin' fer us outside." He unrolled his sleeves, tieing them up properly at his wrists, with clean mother of pearl cufflinks. He knew Molly would absolutely insist he was properly attired, he flicked his wrist and made a satin hankerchief appear in his hand. Without further adue, his matching jacket flew into his other outstreched hand, and he slipped on this last one, folding the little hankerchief neatly into his front pocket.
Him and his scarred face may seem like the type of man that wouldn't follow fashion statements, but he was used to blending in with the crowd, and following trends was part of that. However, there was always a slight "Nirvasull" note to his attire, notably this time it involved him refusing to wear a hat, and his head of deep auburn hair and ponytail would normally make him stand out of the crowd. But he made sure that didn't happen.

He walked briskly over to the coat rack where his hung heavily; it wasn't the same coat as the day before, this one was longer, however it did still have the slight fur interior. He threw this on, fishing on his pockets and pulling out a pair of leather gloves. There. Finishing touches as he brushed his shoulders.

He turned to Lore. With a sort of fatherly tone, he addressed her. "Aye think ay've hurt yeh enuff. Aye wun't be maykin' any food appear fer yeh no more, so wee're goin' shopping with Molly. I'll buy yeh some proper clothe, adn wee'll eat lunch in tawn." he thought he aught to say that he would personally make sure she would get home safely, but he stopped talking before that came out.
From the doorway, he shot her an inviting smile, not creepy, not aggressive, just friendly and fatherly. It was genuine, for once.
"Yeh comin'?"
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
avatar

Posts : 326
Location : Far away from Gastontero

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:38 am

Lore smirked when Nirv spoke of Molly so affectionately (not.) All-suffering, aren't you? Good acting though. More importantly, what was this about shopping? Did he mean to attempt to buy from the crewmates? No, she knew to expect something far more outrageous now. He'd gotten all dressed up. They were definitely going somewhere this would matter. Tailor? Seamstress? Shopping for clothes she could wear wasn't all that easy- she usually subsisted on hand-me-downs. Few would sell comfortable clothes to a person of female persuasion sort of, and she was getting to that age where passing for a boy was difficult the second she said anything seeing as, well, she looks like her voice should have changed by that time. However with Nirvasull's imposing figure around, nobody would even dare to question them. "Good idea. Uh... but I don't have money- wait, you know that."

That's when he summoned up a handkerchief, which Lore found to be an amusing slip. "Didn't you say you'd made enough appear for one day? Kidding, kidding." She said. For someone with so much power, he seemed a little clumsy with it. The human felt sympathy for him- it must be taxing to have to be so careful not to do things that were natural to him, like creating the items he needed and getting angry. Too much of a good thing was indeed a bad thing. A number of ideas began to pop into mind right then, such as how magic power restricting tools could be employed in a way to promote healthy growth in a young magical being- to form habits of how to interact with the world without destroying its balance and such before being granted power, to facilitate its weight and responsibility. Then again, would a magical being without magical habits be accepted in their community? What if the supernatural was their way of life?

Eh, things in the head conference were getting complicated.

Back to reality, Nirvasull was talking to her again. Ah, town. He did mention a town. She'd thought so. "Naw, everyone slips up sometimes. It means a lot to me that it means something to you, if me saying this means anything to y- this is getting confusing. Anyways, no hard feelings, and thanks." She smiled as she exited the room, hoping the sincerity would get through to him somehow. He seemed a lot less grumpy than he'd been the previous day, and the atmosphere got to her.

There was Molly, looking doubtful. She was dressed differently today as well, but how to say, the same kind of way. "Morning, Molly. You look nice."
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
xsparky



Posts : 163

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 pm

There they were. A small sigh of relief fluttered past the woman's lips, her hand absently playing with one of the black buttons of the fur coat. Her eyes sparked back up with excitement, a pleased smile breaking out to welcome the approaching pair.

Yes, thank god they had decided to show up! Molly didn't even want to begin to let her mind wonder to what she would have filled her day with if they had abandoned her. Another boring stroll through the halls, a trip to the lounge, tedious attempts at conversation with the same often unamusing passengers. Lunch by herself, too. Who knows what she would have eaten! Or who.

Obviously, Nirvasull's choice of clothing was only adding to the sharks beaming. Combined with the compliment from young Lore, and the air was practically suffocating with her swelling glee.

"Morning!" Molly chimed, her voice still filled with the melody of a song, "My, Nirvasull, don't you look sharp! And Lore you look..."

The human was still wearing the clothes from yesterday. Even fresh clothing from the crew did not meet Molly's idea of acceptable wear at all. Molly gave a tiny nod, trying to recover from the falter, fingers lightly posed against the bottom of her lip,

"We'll have to find you something nicer to wear, dear".
Back to top Go down
By the By

avatar

Posts : 191
Location : Everywhere HAHA.

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:30 am

Luckily he hadn't seen Lore say anything about his 'slip'. Had he seen he might have punched her...or worse. He did however see her say that she appreciated what he was doing. That pang of guilt in his chest came back pretty fast, but it slowly faltered as he saw she had "no hard feelings".

Now they were on the deck of the boat. True Lore did not have any money, however he did, or at least he had 'money'...
"Aye'll be bayin' yer sum cloothe. Yeh dun't need ter worry abouht that." he answered to her, fatherly, looking up to meet Molly's gaze.
She...looked. Well. Pretty good. The black hat matched very well with her little black dress, black gloves and whatnot. it might have been nicer if it weren't so...typical. Very classic, very 1930's. Which is in the time they were at, so it was appropriate. He nodded in her direction, desciding upon not giving her the satisfaction of passing a pleasent comment about her attire.
He noticed her falter at Lore's clothe; typical, again, pin-up type pose. He guessed he'd have to get used to that, as he rolled his eyes slightly, his light smile turning into a frustrated snarl. Might as well change the subject.

Besides, they had arrived.

He peered to the horison, where an old and familiar sight caught his attention. Wow. He was suddenly surprised; very rarely did the floating market ever come on time. As it came closer and closer to the boat, it's massive size drowned it into it's shadow. He could see the busy and bustling streets of the market, filled with people, getting ready for the day ahead.
He then remembered something else, a minor detail he should not have missed; Lore was human. She could not see the imarket unless a magical being helped her in doing so. Nirvasull turned to the young woman, kneeling before her.
"Aye'me gonna put a spell on yeh fer a day. It's not a baad spell, and yer need it to come to the Floating Market. Er else yer wun't bee able ter see nothin'." and with that, not leaving lore the time to protest or do anything to stop him, he rest a hand on her face, closing both her eyes with his great big clawed fingers, and frowning slightly. He needed not to say anything, a short moment of concentration later he was finished, and he stood once more, letting go of her face.
"Yeh cahn look nao. Aye've opened up yer mind's eye ter it's maximum." The market floated gently to the side of the boat, and creatures by the hundreds came pouring out of the boat cabins. They filed, crawled, jogged, pattered, skittered, danced, floated, and whatever other adjective that can be used to described the way they moved across the boat's deck to the small bridge that now linked the boat to the Market.

Nirvasull waited for the commotion to die down, before presenting his arm for Molly to hold if she wished.
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
avatar

Posts : 326
Location : Far away from Gastontero

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:52 am

Nirvasull's offer to pay for Lore's clothes and warm attitude made him suddenly seem like an uncle figure of sorts, one that she could appreciate. It got her to smile, though they were as far from family as can get- her own extended and vehemently religious, traditional family did not approve of her differences and whatever kindness and generosity they offered was so much out of a reluctant sense of duty that having no choice but to let them treat her left her feeling wretched indeed. But today was a good day, she thought. An interesting day.

Ehh, Molly (who took compliments with such visible delight) didn't like her clothes all right. So much disappointment! She was right though. It was about time for a change. The shocked, momentary pause caused the human's smile to widen into a smirk, which combined with the twitch of an eye due to the prettied-up lady's mannerisms, made for a weird face. Meanwhile Nirvasull has returned to a sour expression. Ignore the mannerisms, man. You can adapt, adapt! I think I'm doing okay...

The demon seemed to look to something out there for a moment, but she couldn't see anything. Squinting didn't yield any results. She was about to unsheathe Soring for some mirroring but before that, Nirvasull kneeled before her. A floating market? Okay. That's not too unsettling at this point. Spell on her, about as okay as someone asking to pinch you. Repeatedly. All day long. "Seeing things is good, but can I ask something? If the clothes are invisible, wont other peo-" He closed her eyes and she opened them again, having successfully resisted pushing his hand away for that second he needed for the magic. "-Uh."

Suddenly they were engulfed in a crowd of strange creatures and beings. Well, that was... quite intense. She'd never seen anything of the like except perhaps in fantasy art. "Whoa, this is fantastic. Literally. Thanks! What about Molly? Can she see them? Has she been seeing them all along?" Lore asked, suddenly shoved out of the way by a weird and yet oddly cute flying cuttlefish. It had horns, and was carring something on its back that looked like a large arachnid. By the time that registered, it had already zipped off too far to see. D-dawwwwh.
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
xsparky



Posts : 163

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Oh, god. Thank every form of deity, minimal spirit, and common civil servant that Molly could not read those thoughts, Nirvasull. Sure, they had been compliments in their core, but-

Typical.

The very whisper of such a word would surely have sent Molly into a horrified tremble of panic. Edvard Munch would not have been able to ask for a better model for the next 'Scream' painting. The woman would have been forced to hastily retire to her quarters, and spend at least a good 4 hours finding something more suitable. Something less typical. She would return to the deck in nothing but her little 1900's lacy lingerie if that would forever perish the word 'typical' from any man within a 50 ft radius of the self-absorbed shark. (Of course. The outfit had been described perfectly by Nirvasull. It was indeed typical of the era, but it is never something a being like Molly would dare admit. No. She would carry on believing she could wear the same outfit as a dozen other woman and make it something extraordinary and new).

Molly may have been tempted to inform Lore that the silly face she was making was not very proper for a young girl of her age- but, luckily, for the rest of the groups wearing patience at her mannerisms, at that moment, became distracted.

The deck was being flooded with magical creatures, an entire fleet of previously hidden guests, as they walked from their rooms and out towards the bridge. Molly smiled lightly, watching a group of green furred antelopes, all wearing top hats and monocles, trot past. It sounded as if they were arguing about the current stock situation in Egypt.

"Oh, yes, Lore, I can see quite fine," Molly absently answered. No need for enchantments or spells on the bright purple gaze of the shark. Molly had been aware of the creatures presence since arriving on the ship- but for the most part, choose to ignore the fantasy guests. It had only been four days, and hunger and not driven the woman to seek out a body that would not be so missed as one of the human passengers. Putting mental blinders on her thoughts to all these colourful beasts for the trip had been a small decision on Molly's part, up until now, when it seemed they would be moving away from the company of any other humans. Usually...the shark preferred being in one reality. Realistic or fantasy. She didn't like mixing the two as much as some people if she could help it.

Molly turned her gaze back to her two companions, ready to set off on their shopping adventure. Her hands lightly set onto Nirvasull's presented arm, one above and the other grasping delicatly below, tilting her chin slightly upwards with a smile that could easily be described as smug. Yes, all dolled up and on the arm of a fine dressed man always put Molly on a bit of a 'high-class' sort of head trip.

"Come along, Lore," Molly softly cooed, the feeling of some weird, mix-matched family heading out for a Sunday stroll setting in already.
Back to top Go down
By the By

avatar

Posts : 191
Location : Everywhere HAHA.

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:06 pm

So he led the way. Molly on one arm, and the other arm perched on Lore's small shoulder. Just like a pleasent Sunday outing. Would have been perfect if it were a Sunday, it might have been a Wednesday...or a Friday...who cared. Nirvasull knew it did not matter. Time hardly counted in the Floating Market, and so days of the week hardly existed.

They were the last to walk off deck, filling neatly behind a pair of very tall and slender beasts. They looked almost like trees with legs, their light pink cherry blossom hair flowing in the sea breeze, petals coming off gently to be lost in the waves below.
It only took a moment for the three of them to wander into the busy market streets. There were sights and sounds and smells galore; a pack of small humanoid cats bartering for some kind of jewels with a rather large and grumpy looking wolf, the pitter patter and chitter chatter of child seeming creature running wildly in the streets, the spicy and delicious smell of fresh and exotic breads. Hundreds of shops lined the crooked path; Jim's Seed Shop, Toads Galore, Random Shit (which was literally filled with random shit, anything from empty beer bottles to tires to highly technologically advanced objects such as cellphones and ipods...for some reason). The shops changed places regularly, so Nirvasull was taking his time, trying to find a decent and not too sketchy looking clothe shop. He was careful not to attract attention to himself or to the young Lore next to him; she was after all a human, and humans were not necessarily welcome in places like these. Luckily the little spell he had put on her served as an excellent temporary disguise. Plus his very presence in the area would generally be enough to keep her safe.

He just hope no-one recognised him. Or actually, no-one that had a grudge against him. It was unlikely in his current state, but he never ruled out the possibility.

To the group's left was a small little shop, filled with an array of clothe, which seemed to pack every single nook and cranny of the store. He peered up slightly; Magie's. This seemed like a good start.

"Wey're gohnna go in here. Loohks faine." was all he seemed to say as he led them from the bustling streets and into the tiny shop. It suddenly grew exponentially as they stepped inside, the seemingly clutter arranging itself instantaneously, and the clothe racked itself neatly on hangers.
From behind a little wooden counter came out the owner; a small little woman, with a head of hair like woah everywhere, and clothe like woah flashy. She wore a bright green, very small dress, with a red bandana around her head holding back an afro of tight and curled hair. She had skin the color of black coffee, and a smile as bright as snow on a sunny day. But what came out of her mouth did not sound anything like english; it sounded very much like the trickle of water, coming out a sink, or perharps a stream. Nirvasull took a moment to realise that his lip reading was going to be useless. He made a very slow and very serious frowny face before the woman giggled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Force of habit. Can I help you?" she said, her voice still holding a slight watery quality to it. He only needed to slightly motion towards Lore before the woman understood. She nodded rather grimly, floating gently next to Lore. "I see. Come with me young miss, we'll fix up something nice for you."
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
avatar

Posts : 326
Location : Far away from Gastontero

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:15 am

Lore could not help but chuckle under her breath at the way the shark lady and Nirvasull were acting. They really got into their roles, didn't they? Thoroughly entertained, the human went along with them, attempting to keep her mind focused as if the floating market were a dream that required effort to maintain lucidity. As a humongous white tiger lumbered by with the calm steadiness of predators, she decided not to make eye contact with anything that looks like it might eat humans (she realized this wasn't really a risk with Nirvasull around. And perhaps Molly, which the gray-haired girl hadn't realized was a man eater. She also carried Soring, which would hopefully deter others from thinking she'd go down without a fight. Even if she had no idea how to use a sword, it had that recognizable, warning presence.)

A very tall and muscled demon's arm then made itself at home on her not quite as tall or muscled shoulder. She managed, once again, not to push it off but had to roll her eyes humorously and risk a joke, dropping a fist into her other hand as the gesture goes. "Ah! And that reminds me. Any height shops around here?"
Immediately a nearby child piped up, having overheard: "MOMMY! I WANT HEIGHT TOO! CAN I GET IT PLEASE? PLEASE?" (Well, it was one of the small humanoid cats which she assumed was a child due to what it said.)
The humanoid cat that was with it responded with an angry tone: "I'm your DAUGHTER, you senile old man! NYEAARG!" and stomped her pawpads away silently, followed by her dad.
Lore coughed and looked away. A-hem... Should I laugh or feel sorry for them...?

Finally, Nirvasull found the place he was looking for, or something. She couldn't figure out if he'd been on the island before- he had paid a good amount of attention to his surroundings, so it wasn't so familiar that he had a particular place in mind, she thought. "Kay. Magie's!" It didn't sound like a place that sold much else than women's clothing, but the enthusiasm and liveliness in the streets had gotten to her and come out in her voice. They stepped in to witness that fastest cleanup ever, a spell that had Lore's eyes wide open and every part of her soul calling I NEED THAT SPELL TO CLEAN UP MY ROOM ADGFHL:GFksJAHDKJf,j. "Your cleaning spell. Glorious, magnificent, most ingenious thing I have EVER seen." She had to add to the shop lady coming up toward them, who then proceeded to make fountain noises. The androgyne's smile could only widen in further surprise.

Luckily Nirvasull did not seem to understand her speech either, and she changed languages. She hadn't needed more than a glance to figure out Lore needed a change of clothes. It wasn't THAT bad, was it? Sailor clothes weren't uncomfortable... next, the human was asked to go with the lady. "All right, thanks." Lore looked to Molly pleadingly as she was being dragged off, having mixed feelings about going alone. They would at least stay in sight, right?
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
xsparky



Posts : 163

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Molly followed happily along, the soft clicking of her black heels against the ground a steady rhythm amongst all the other sounds of the floating Island. Shrieking and roaring and children's giggling and bartering in a thousand different dialects surrounded them, the maze of creatures and buildings like a melting pot of shapes, sizes, and colour. On the arm of Nirvasull the woman seemed content. She craned her neck slightly left to right, observing the passing sights with mild interest. Her lips had curled into a soft smile, lids half shut in a very serene: 'my, what a grand little stroll this is, dear' look. Her attention caught to the many of the passing clothing shops, purple eyes lingering to the outside displays of linen and silks, raising a brow to the yelling store owners trying to lure costumers inside for a better look. She giggled lightly, hearing Lore's joke echoed by what, apparently, was a very old and confused feline man.

Magie's. The shark-woman tilted her head up, giving the shop a serious moment of judgement as the three entered. What had started as a frown quickly shifted to a smile, watching as around them the store dramatically changed. Very nice.

The intriguing water sound that slipped from the woman's lips was lost on Molly, too- though she spent most of her life living in it, she couldn't comprehend the ocean if it had ever tried to talk to her. Molly's arms dropped from Nirvasull as the storekeeper came to collect Lore, taking a step after them.

Lore needn't be worried. Even without that pleading expression there was no way Molly was going to miss the chance to play 'dress-up' with the tiny human. Even on the walk to their location, Molly's mind had been rolling over all the frilly, girly outfits that would look best on their young companion. Poor Lore. It may have been better to ask to go alone. Too late, though, as Molly mentioned with a smile,

"I'll come with you, Hun~"
Back to top Go down
By the By

avatar

Posts : 191
Location : Everywhere HAHA.

Character sheet
Name:: XQ, XBBQ, By, BB, By the By,
Classification: Classified

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:46 am

He glanced over the owner with a watchful eye, noticing little Lore seemed to have some issues with leaving them. He saw this clearly in the look she gave him, and Nirvasull took a step forwards. He was quickly cut off by Molly however.

This whole leaving Molly alone with Lore struck to him as an even worse idea. He did not trust Molly with taking good care of Lore, but he thought also that the setting was a little too public, and that the fact that he knew Molly was not stupid enough (or he hoped) to try anything with a person like himself in the vicinity. So he stepped down from the throne, passing off the responsibility to little Miss Molly, to take care of Lore.
One thing he knew for sure, she was going to look fabulous.

As they stepped away from him into the dressing room, he was left alone in the now clean and tidy store. Boredom swept across his mind, and he descided it might be best if he stepped outside until they were done.
"Molly, Lore..." he growled rather loudly in the general direction of the changing rooms. "...Aye'll be outsaide, 'right. Come 'n get meh if yer need me." And without even waiting for somekind of reply (considering that even is he got one this old man would even come close to hearing it) he took a few steps back into the bustling street outside. The sun beamed bright on him, making him squint and frown even more. He stood at the door way, watching countless pixie like creature flutter past in a hurry, holding what seemed to be fragile little cristal gemstones. Their powdery wings left a tail floating past him, glittering in the sunlight. The demon raised a large hand to the pixie dust, and this one aggregated into a small little pellet, only the size of a dime. No-one seemed to even notice this hapenning, probably doe to the fact that the activity in the market was unbelieveable; hollering to the left, bartering to the right. No-one cared about an old demon collecting pixie dust. He, however, knew that this sttuff was hard to come across, and that depending on the type of pixie it had different properties, and varying ranges of value. Who knows, maybe this will be a useful trading tool.

Something else however caught his immediate attention. It was a small cart and tent, a little ways off to the left, across the jumbling street. Something about the sign, or even the set up struck to Nirvasull as being familiar. He swam his way through the crowd, making his way to the entrance. This was much more challenging in the floating market then it ever will be in a human market; there are creatures in there that were large then himself. Not that that really mattered, he was careful however to avoid touching anyone directly. This had caused problems in the past.
Nirvasull stood at the doorway of the cart, knocking gently on the wooden structure.
Back to top Go down
Mythee
GM
avatar

Posts : 326
Location : Far away from Gastontero

Character sheet
Name:: Mythee
Classification: Olioliolio

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:30 pm

From Molly's expression while tagging along, Lore had doubts about the whole not being alone thing. The shark lady was not... not likely to be any help, was she? The river lady led them through aisles of clothes that didn't look like they were meant for humans, what with having quite a lot of extra sleeves or outrageous fantasy styles that'd really set the extremely non-magical being apart on the extremely non-magical boat she planned to return to.
Once in an aisle with garments more similar to the styles Molly and Nirvasull had been wearing, the shopkeeper nodded in satisfaction and smiled, asking them to check them out and try on whatever they liked. What a good grasp of the situation she had.

"All right, let's see... do you have anything gray?"
-"Gray? Let's see..." She pulled out some suits, which all looked ridiculously formal. Well.
"Hmm, sorry. How about something more casual?"
With endless patience and without skipping a beat, the lady pulled out more gray clothes from the racks and stacks, unfolding each for Lore to examine. Finally, Lore settled on an outfit remarkably similar to the sailor one, except in gray. "They won't suspect a thing." 8'D

---

As knocks reverberated on the wooden door a cacophony of hissing was heard from the other side, quickly hushed by the calming words of a youthful voice directed to the source of the noises. The door opened shortly afterward, just enough for a young man to stand visible- not on legs but with the lower half of a serpent, a prominent feature that his Naga race was famous for. He looked 15-16 at most. "Nirvasull!" he exclaimed- The notion of the demon's notorious job and dangerous powers had no place in his mind; the man had raised him, after all. Opalescent eyes widened on a friendly and exotic face adorned with cinnamon-colored markings framed by bangs of brown hair, one of which included a wavy section. He had many accessories stylish among his kind; a strange headband with overlapping sections draping off the side, shirtless dark brown sleeves that showed off the patterns on his arms, lengths of reddish-brown string draped around his hip, sword-carrying belt and long brown loincloth, matching neck and arm adornments. In front of the well-dressed gateway demon, however, he still looked quite unclothed.

Having opened the door all the way after recognizing his adoptive parent, Valac slid himself out into the sun which made his light skin, hair and earthy-colored scales glow with an iridescent rainbow sheen, beautiful to behold though the boy would be embarrassed to be noticed for it. Yet noticed he was as many a creature stopped to stare at least for moments before realizing what he was and moving away with haste; nagas did not enjoy a reputation of non-aggression, rather they were thought of as voracious cold-blooded monsters. But this child was very far from sating those clichés. "No way, I'm so happy to see you! There are so many things that have happened, oh man, what brought you here?" He enthusiastically slithered around the orange-haired demon while expressing his joyful surprise, letting the full length of his tail fall of the edge of the caravan before completing his full circle and closing the door again. He stood facing his adoptive father with a wide smile, ready for a hug.

((Derp derp. Hay guys. Let's dump Lore somewhere and drag Valac onto ship adventures from now on. BD *shot* Also Sparky should put a character at the same place as Nirvy and Valac yo then we can RP those together too yesh yesh))
Back to top Go down
http://mythee.deviantart.com
xsparky



Posts : 163

Character sheet
Name:: sparky
Classification: seamonkey

PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Molly skipped after the two from aisle to aisle, chirping her much needed opinion on the clothing, drifting between soft crooning and sighs of exasperation to give the obvious thoughts on any fabric touched or mentioned at.

Of course, the annoyed chittering and pleading for Lore to pick out something that wasn't grey fell to deaf ears, as the shark woman continued to trail along. She sulked outside the dressing room door as Lore changed, only for a moment, before filling the room again with the less then needed thoughts swimming through her mind about colour and lace and ribbon and everything else a proper young girl should be wearing-






---




"For in You I do trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk,"

Directions from a map may have been easier.

"For I lift up my soul to You. Deliver me,"

No, completely lost, now. It seemed highly possible that nothing short of a miracle would return these weary feet to their proper path-

"O Lord, from my enemies; In You I take shelter. Teach me to do your will,"

Luckily, the woman was in the business of miracles. So to speak, anyway.


She swerved smoothly from the path of an oncoming cart, returning a moment later, unbothered, to her original route. A determined path forwards, treading along the cobble stone of the street, that would not make a single creature even suspect just how lost the poor girl was.

It was her first time in the floating market. Never before had she been surrounded by so much noise, activity, and abundance of creatures. It was more than a little unnerving- herself, nothing but human blood and bone. Very aware of the "less then welcoming" attitude towards her type in this location, the woman had taken a few measures towards blending into the crowd of demons, pixies, and illusionists. Simple tricks given before her leaving from the church, spells and blessings, that she was sure, had a effect limited time. This would have to be a very hasty first visit.

"Lead me in the land of uprightness..."

Softly mumbled verses always calmed the soul. Of course, a tight grip on a spiked Holy mace also helped. The gruesome weapon contrasted heavily with the tiny figures garment- fitting the role of healer much more then fighter. Shades of pink and soft beige for her dress, the deep lilac for the simple bow that decorated the top of long, brown hair. With a plain bag slung across the chest, this wonderer was made for travelling quickly and lightly.

Walking, walking. Was she going in circles now? She didn't have time for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Come Sail Away! xD   

Back to top Go down
 
Come Sail Away! xD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Raijin "God of Thunder" Onimaru
» Chapter 2: Set Sail! The Beatroot is ours! [Private Job]
» The Auroa Of a New Adventure Arises! Set Sail! Bare Fist Dorian! (Open) (Recruiting for The Bare Fist Pirates)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive-
Jump to: