Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.
 
HomeFAQCalendarSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:12 pm

This time the event will be broken into two parts, since there was things happeneing both at Home and in the City and it got a little confusing. Home is first, next is the city. I left the beginning changes in the city as reference to as what was happening when.


HOME:


[ [01:05:00 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tai rolls onto her side, aware of the fact that sheisnt curled against her familiar partner nor is her choice of beds the bestthis night. There is a lingering smell of smoke and a stiffness that remindsher of the first day she was here. A soft groan brings her fully upright andshe sheilds her eyes*
[01:06:25 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *It sounds like scratching, maybe because it is. Pandi isscratching in an almost insane fashion at a corner of the wall and the floor.She is making little desperate noises as all of her arms work at once, leavinggrooves in the wood and the plaster as she chittered and hissed loudly toherself.* Out. Out! Outoutoutout. *she stopped, nails broken and bloody as shefroze mid-motion before slithering along the floor as she continued chitteringto herself.* Lane? Lane?!
[01:08:39 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *he's scuffing around one of the buildings at the base,looking unusually tired as he picks through one of the piles of electronic junkhe's collected. Maybe he can get that car-battery powered mini-fridge to worktoday. That'd be a nice project to distract him from things*
[01:10:44 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll is slouched against a wall where he was left byFin and Mer the night before. His head acked and his chest throbbed. He wasstill quite unpleased with the new changes to his body... ears, tail, pays...sense of smell... hearing... WTF fur?*
[01:11:58 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *Lane actually looks like he had tried to restrain Pandiearlier, his arms and face covered in the scratches he had earned before finallygiving up. He hunched over, half-blending in with the wall as he tried to stopthe bleeding while watching his frantic partner. He still felt ill,occasionally gagging almost violently as he started to moved after the woman.*
[01:12:42 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Tani's sight meets Bob's heavier-set figure as she wakesup. He has a small bowl of water and some meat and some shoots of some sort,breakfast* Hey there miss, brought ya breakfast. You feelin' allright from lastnight? C:>
[01:14:59 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tai blinks at the light energy engulfing the man andshe swallowed hard, her throat dry.* I ... thank you. I am not as well as Icould be after that episode * she is still slightly shaken at the dreams ormemories rather that had plaqued her sleep*
[01:16:24 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Here, drink this, *Bob said offering the bowl of waterwith a smile, ready to tip the bowl into her mouth himself if she didn't feelup to it*
[01:17:53 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *on the roof...looking out at the lake just like he had been just before that howling light.*
[01:18:10 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Weakly she reaches a hand up and drinks the contents ofthe bowl, a bit of it trickling down her chin. It does help considerably,though a moment of nausea washes over her momentarily*
[01:18:26 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeh up for food?
[01:19:12 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *She doesn't seem to see Lane right there, climbing upthe doorframe as she claws the wall on both sides before she actually movedonto the ceiling. She was babbling to herself, it sounded a bit like broken andjibbered Hindi that stopped as her back contorted before finally looking downaway from herself.* . . .
[01:19:24 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * tain swallows down the sickness knowing she needs toeat if she wants any sort of strength at all and she simply nods* yeah I thinkso
[01:19:26 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *he skitters past Bob and Tani with a bundle of wires inhis arms, mumbling a customary "Morning!" before disappearing backover to that pile of junk*
[01:20:51 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Bob smiled brightly at Theo* Morning! *before handingthe meat and greens to Tani* I'm bringing everyone breakfast, if you're up forit I'd appreciate the help *Bob knows busying oneself is a goodway to deal withthings like this*
[01:21:35 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * tai waves silently at Theo before looking back at Bob*alright... I will eat and then I will help out*
[01:22:19 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *Hailey coughs lightly as she crosses the rooftowards Luke, slowly.* Morning, sir. *she follows his line of sight and thennarrows her eyes* What are you watching for...?
[01:22:22 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * She eats as quickly as she can but trys not to get sickand when shes done she goes to help bob* ok... what do you need me to do.
[01:23:18 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll is mindlessly tugging at his pawed feet, grumblingat his new state. His stomach growls at him but she snarls right back baringhis teeth in a sour way*
[01:23:39 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *Luke shrugs,and turns to face her.* The wind on th' water.
[01:23:47 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : What can I doya' for?
[01:24:47 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *There's dark circles under her eyes today, which sherubs at with irratation* Nothing. Just thought I ought to check in.
[01:25:11 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : I've cooked up some meat and scrounged up some ediblethingers Luke showed me, just go around taking some to anyone who's awake, andwater if you can find something to put it in. The rain barrels are better thanthe lake, *Bob refilled that bowl of his, and had another one small breakfast'sworth of food in his arms* I'm headin for where Lane and Pani were sleepin now.You wanna bring a second meal? Pandi mostly eats meat.
[01:25:31 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : That, and of course, I can't find Jack.
[01:26:50 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tain nods* Pandi likes fish if we have it * she picksup a bit of food and a bowl *
[01:27:28 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : nn. He washere, wasn't he? *awww hell that's what he gets for not paying attention lastnight.* Yer right though, hadn't heard from 'em, but they were here...
[01:28:07 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : I dunno whether this dried stuff is fish or not...*knocks softly on Lane and Pandi's door* Lane? Pandi? *he quietly opens thedoor a crack*
[01:28:23 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Yeah. *sighs* Wes says he say them leaving after thingssettled down a bit, and I would have gone after them but...
[01:29:20 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *sighs again, running a hand through her bangs* I'm notsure, honestly, if I wanted to see the demons HE was remembering.
[01:29:29 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Tai peaks inside* Pandi? ... We have food... it's Taini
[01:29:29 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *it's probably better you didn't because currently Jackis waking up on the other side of the city... by the bay. further than he'sever been before. He remembered going to downtown but now he is very much NOTin downtown*
[01:30:28 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *Pandi shrieked at Bob, dropping on the floor behind himbefore lunging to tackle him as she babbled louder. She clawed at anything nearher grasp, looking back at Taini with an almost bewildered, blind look beforeshe scrambled away to dart out of the window.*
[01:31:32 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : I'll take it heremembers a lot more'n' he lets on? Not that s' my business. But we should tryt' keep everyone together at any rate. I don't mean t' sound harsh but thoseboys are a damn good defense and we're gonna fall a bit short without grit likethat
[01:31:37 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Pandi! *Lane tried to follow her, gagging and dryheavingfor a moment before almost falling out of the window as he tried to snag one ofher legs.*
[01:32:12 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tai doesnt move back, she sets the bowl on the floor,lunging forward to catch Lane.* I will get her... * she climbs out the windowand quietly starts following the purple lingering trail*
[01:32:21 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Ah! *Bob is toppled by Pandi, dropping his food and wateron the floor as the womman clawed at him, he put his hands up to block a few ofher attacks but that was it*
[01:32:28 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *and then hehears Pandi making a fuss. aaaah hell.*
[01:33:11 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *Nods an affirmative* Yeah he do-- *turns, hand on thehilt of her machette as she hears something not hu-- Oh. It's Pandi*
[01:33:25 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... looks like she didn't take this too well
[01:33:26 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *her walk turns into a trot as she picks up the pace, thetrail is starting to disappear already* Pandi?
[01:33:34 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Fuck, fuck! *His voice cracked as he was pulled back,Breath hitching briefly with fear before he moved to try and help Bob up.* I'msorry, I'm sorry. Fuck I'm sorry.
[01:34:12 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * skoll is currently still getting used to his new shape*
[01:34:53 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *she stopped, looking back at Taini before baring hersharp teeth in a threatening manner. She jibbered something back once more...Even if someone could understand Hindi it wouldn't make any sense at all.*
[01:35:49 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tai's silver eyes squint slightly against the light andshe somewhat goes to her knees in a defensless gesture to pandis threat* pleasedont do this today ...* her voice cracks a bit*
[01:36:49 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *there's a lot of cursing coming from his little corner,followed by a bright pop! and startled yelp and a lot of crashing metal*
[01:37:49 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * memories flash again in her mind, they are broken andincomplete but she sees only one thing... her brothers face... and it isnt ahappy one either*
[01:37:50 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *and suddenlyeveryone is breaking stuff. Luke himself kicks a loose piece of something asmall distance and starts making his slow way down*
[01:38:11 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... Pardon me while I get involved, sir. *nods to Lukeonce before quickly making her way over to Taini and Pandi, pausing for amoment as she hears the fruit of Theo's labors*
[01:38:13 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Bob got up with the help of Lane, brushing himself offand inspecting the clawmarks from Pandi* Nah, my fault, shoulda figured Pandiwould be out of sorts. And whats a few more scars here or there *Bob gives Lanea small smile with his burned face, beginning to pick up the food he dropped, alittle dirt certainly didn't make it inedible*
[01:38:21 23/11/10] BewilderMe : PAndi shifted, watching the woman intently as shecrouched low to the floor. Her pupils constricted, focusing slowly on Taini asshe seems to slowly recognize the woman.*
[01:39:12 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *Lane was shaking as he helped Bob pick up that food, Itwas handed back slowly.* I'm... not hungry...
[01:39:50 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tais chin fell against her collar, she felt so useless.Her throat tightened slightly as the tick in her wrist throbbed in response toher emotions* Im so sorry.... * its a sad little squeek as her face contortsslightly while she tries to fight it away*
[01:40:40 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : I'll leave it here for later then c:>
[01:41:15 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *those close todowntown may feel oddly tense... and it is unnaturally hot compared to therecent weather.*
[01:41:35 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the air is notmoving*
[01:42:09 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : I am totally okay! *Theo is reassuring... a whole lot ofempty air, flopped upside-down at the bottom of that pile of junk. Yeah, hejust completely destroyed that fridge, didn't he?*
[01:42:39 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... B|
[01:43:02 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *sloooowly pops her head around a corner to give Theo alook of UTTER belief*
[01:43:19 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll gets up and wobbles over toward Theo* need help?
[01:43:51 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *sighs and letsoff a whistle as he gets to a level where everyone might get to it easily*Think we oughtta' have a meeting soon!
[01:45:05 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *grins sheepishly at the new pair of faces. His bangsmight be a little bit singed* ...hi
[01:46:23 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Tai...ni? Taini? Taini find Lanething?
[01:46:30 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll tilts his head slightly one ear flopping to theside slightly while the other wolfish appendage turned toward the man* Backfire on yeh?
[01:46:43 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : You wanna come get Pandi then Lane?
[01:47:10 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... good morning Theo-- *OH AND HELLO THERE NEW FACE.Calmly eyes Skoll and makes an approving nod*
[01:47:29 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tai nodded uselessly* Lane is alright Pandi * her voiceremained tight and she sort of went slack on her knees, shutters rocking herslightly*
[01:47:43 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *Gives a thumbs up over her shoulder at Luke*
[01:48:42 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *don't mind him as he rolls around until he's sort ofupright again* Mornin'. Uh, I was trying to get one of those little dorm fridgethings to run but I think I blew it up
[01:49:21 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll nods silently back at the woman. His glowingwhite-blue eyes closed out only as he blinked down at Theo* ah... any rate...Im Skoll * he glances up at the woman as well*
[01:50:11 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Oh. Neat. *grins at the possibility of cool food, thenturns to Skoll, hand out reached* Hailey Silver.
[01:50:29 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *grins and offers a hand up to Skoll* Theo, good tomeetcha
[01:51:03 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * takes each hand in turn and shaking it lightly* good tosee friendly faces in this nightmare I woke up in.
[01:51:34 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *Pandi looked upset for a moment, weaving in place backand forth briefly before darting forward to try and huge Taini, attempting tocarry her back into the room where she and LAne had been sleeping.*
[01:53:08 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tai pretty much allows herself to be dragged/carriedaway. She was a bit numb now. Her mind back and forth between her brother andher partner*
[01:53:17 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *Smiles polietly as she shakes Skoll's hand* Ah, soyou're new. Guess that explains why I didn't recognize you. *tilts her headslightly* Hah, why, did someone less than pleasent find you?
[01:53:52 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *gives Skoll a little sympathetic wince* New arrival,huh? Well, Casa De La Luke is a good place to be. We've got food and shelterand stuff here
[01:54:36 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * skoll scratches the back of his head * Nah Fin andMerinski were alright... but things went a little AWOL lastnight...
[01:55:39 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Tai recognizes Noirs signature as she is taken away byPandi but she can do little more than watch them pass by right now*.
[01:56:19 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... oh. *slight frown. Fin. Ehn.* Yeah... that doesn'tusually happen. But, like Theo said, this is the best place you could be
[01:56:20 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *And as Pandi comes back in Bob has finished collectingthe food back up for her* Feeling better Pandi? *he holds out the meat to her*
[01:57:35 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *he waits. heis still moving slowly. and he is still glancing at [01:57:5723/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *nod a little, solemn expression on his face that doesn'tseem to fit at all* Yeah... last night was kinda fucked up
[01:58:22 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *Pandi set down Taini carefully before rushing past Bob,wrapping her arms around Lane before picking him up and skittering out of theroom.*
[01:58:43 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *to those closeto downtown... the ground shakes. only a little... about the amount youd feelif a car was passing*
[01:58:43 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll nods* wake up to merinski yellin somethin aboutfood... got paws and ears and fur and what the fuck my eyes glow ... then thelittle tweeked out bug thing in my arm and its never gunna end -_-
[01:59:12 23/11/10] BewilderMe : ksjahdfkljsh *looks helplessly at the others in the roombefore clinging to Pandi*
[02:00:45 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Ah jeez, have you gotten the introductory rundown yet?
[02:01:10 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * chews her lip and forces down her emotions, trying tostill her mind *
[02:01:14 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *skitters down with Lane before almost diving into Theo'spile of Junk, trying to hide them both from sight*
[02:01:17 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Bob smiles, setting the food down in the corner for thetwo of them* Good job Miss... eh, don't think we've actually been introduced,I'm Bob *you can see he has the same nasty looking burn scars over his mouthand face that Bridhe who found you had*
[02:01:26 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the frequencyclosest to downtown changes. it's barely noticeable further out, sounding muchlike the frequency you'd hear off of a television... closer however it becomesquite obnoxious*
[02:03:22 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : Taini * she says shakily Before getting to her feet* whenis the aftershock gunna go away * she asks hand on her head*
[02:04:35 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * skoll shakes his head his glowing eyes closing with asigh* no... like i said all hell broke loose last night... last thing iremember was Fin carrying me here?
[02:05:07 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Idunno, I was actually sleeping at the time, woke up atthe end of the first big wail, messed with my dreams a bit but I guess I missedthe brunt of it...
[02:05:31 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *narrows an eye* Normally, if that's the last thingyou can remember, things are BOUND to hit the fan
[02:05:42 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Fff, okay, I'll try to explain a b--Ah, woah! *jumps backfrom the junk pile a bit before scrambling up and peeking over at the pair ofpartners* ...Pandi?
[02:06:15 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... Morning Lane, Pandi.
[02:06:35 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * jumps slightly at the new arrival* .... uhm hi
[02:06:53 23/11/10] BewilderMe : 'malright... *Lane's voice sounded small under all ofthat crap, but he doesn't come out.*
[02:07:56 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *pokes her head up to look at Theo, blinking slowly asher hands twitch and fidget. She looks like she's about to claw him, but thinksbetter of it before poking her head up next to his to peer at Hailey..*
[02:08:57 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * tai nods her head* ah... lets get back down stairs then* shakes herself off slightly, her mind still off in left feild*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:13 pm

[02:09:22 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thoughspeaking of Marduk he has only just emerged, his expression actually one ofanger*
[02:09:49 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Bob smiles and heads down after her*
[02:10:05 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Hey, you okay? *worried frownface*
[02:10:17 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *tilts her head slightly at pandi*
[02:10:55 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Hey, Pandi, you alright?
[02:11:25 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *Is curled up on his side, huddled in a little ball andsemi-comatose. Wow gingerfuck, you are useless.*
[02:11:42 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * skoll remains quiet, his wolfish ears pinned back againsthis head in uncertainty*
[02:11:48 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *would behelping, if he were still Marduk*
[02:11:50 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *Baw, my gingerbro :C*
[ [02:12:10 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *attempting tohelp Bridhe by... flopping all concerned over him*
[02:12:43 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Pandi hears... Pandi hears... *she shivers again before dippingher head a bit under the edge of an old microwave.*
[02:13:13 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *you need thisguy for explosions*
[02:14:48 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : ...the noise? *shifts to look over at the city*
[02:14:51 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *tai makes it to the small gathering of people. Her facestill heavy with emotion and her eyes usualy reflective are somewhat dull*
[02:15:16 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : We hear it too Pandi...* she nods and looks out to thebuilding that had lit up last night*
[02:15:52 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *sees Marduk* Have you seen Bridhe Marduk?
[02:17:34 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... who.
[02:18:00 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Uh Bridhe
[02:18:51 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *a ring eruptsfrom the center of the city. it is brief, like a tapped crystal glass.*
[02:19:15 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *two or threewindows close to the center actually shatter*
[02:20:45 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tai goes ridged with the ringing and her head tiltswith one eye squinting slightly*
[02:21:09 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Jesus tits*staring wide-eyed at the city, instinctively flatting himself down against theside of the pile* What the hell was that?
[02:21:42 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * crouches and covers his ears, tail tucking slightlybetween his legs*
[02:21:57 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *she hisses, hunching over and covering her ears as sheclawed at her face. She shifted to cling to Lane out of need to protect him anddesperation.*
[02:22:06 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Bob jumps a little at the sound, looking towards thecenter of the city with wide eyes, momentarily forgetting the confusion with"Marduk"*
[02:22:14 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *And he just sort of... dry heaves all over her chest.*
[02:23:22 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : What was that? *Worry worry*
[02:24:10 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : It sounds likea mess. obviously.
[02:24:20 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : ...is that what happened last night?
[02:24:24 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *and with thathe's stomping off. leaving.*
[02:25:13 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *my boyfran is a dramaqueen when he's not my boyfran.baw*
[02:25:22 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *looks towardsdowntown and furrows his brows*
[02:25:26 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : oAo! *twitchesas that sound reaches his ears. He stops nudging Bridhe while making concernedhalf-whimpers*
[02:25:27 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : It won't calmdown, will it?
[02:25:58 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... Harper.*stands and quickly gathers his things before he's bolting towards the city*
[02:26:08 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tai leaves them and heads toward Luke* whats goin on...its got my head all screwed up...
[02:26:42 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * she winces a bit and whipes at the trickle of bloodfrom her nose*... what?
[02:26:55 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *He only seems to stir after Fin has left, a shuddertraveling down his whole body as he curls up tighter.*
[02:27:24 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Bob's turn to go look for Bridhe*
[02:33:37 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *staring blankly at the city for a second before shakinghis head and staring sharply at the others around him* Are there people outthere in that?
[02:34:15 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Bob found Bridhe* Bridhe? *Sits down next to him*
[02:34:23 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * skolls eyes widen* Oh shit... Merinski headed thatdirection this morning...
[02:35:56 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Don't touch me. *he actually says this. Sharply, more ofa demand than a request. Those eyes don't open.* You should go. Bob. I am goingto be alright.
[02:36:33 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Ahhhhh, crap. *he hops off the junk pile and startssprinting towards the city. Gotta go find people ffffffff*
[02:36:40 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Wouldn't someone stable... help? *light concern comes offBob but he's actually keeping his emotions calm for once*
[02:37:04 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Nobodyisstablerightnow
[02:37:16 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *sees a bunchof people leaving and just about hisses.*
[02:37:19 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Shit.
[02:37:47 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : . . . *sits down and closes his eyes, WELL HE'LL JUSTMEDITATE NEAR YOU THEN BRIDHE*
[02:37:54 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *and he throwsa bag of powder up in the air and sets it ablaze to explode in a puff of blacksmoke*
[02:38:02 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : EVERYONE GETBACK HERE.
[02:38:45 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll paces slightly his ears pinned against his head*
[02:38:46 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *ignoring the shouting outside HE CAN ACTUALLY DO THISSOMETIMES YES*
[02:39:03 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : Stop it orange wispy your going to make me crazy...
[02:39:48 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *Theo actually skids to a stop, spinning around to stareup at the plume of smoke and hopping from foot to foot-- ffffff but people8<*
[02:40:10 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *then, the ringand the heat stop abruptly except in the very center*
[02:40:16 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *trots inhappily to Luke Land right as that burst of smoke fades a bit* Heya Luke
[02:40:27 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the air movesfreely and the frequency lets up*
[02:41:25 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *barely greetsDaq, staring towards the city, squinting as if he might see something*
[02:41:27 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *he gives a little giggle as he pushes himself along thefloor away Bob* Then go away. Go away. Goaway. I can handle myself.
[02:41:28 23/11/10] xsparky : *Follows after Daq, seeming to try and curl into herselfand be as small as possible. Hissing and mumbling wordlessly*
[02:41:33 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : You picked ahell of a time t' show up...
[02:42:28 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *using himselfto sheild Noir as best he can, despite being short-ish* Better late than never
[02:42:34 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Tai is on edge, her eyes scanning every energy signaturepresnt*
[02:43:16 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *wandering back toward the group of people, hands shovedinto his pants pockets* Man... what the hell...
[02:43:22 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *actually just sort of passed out from exhaustion, mostlybecause Cyndy lost him somewhere along the way*
[02:43:54 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : I know you canit doesn't mean you should or that it's right to let you... *bob says eyesstill closed*
[02:44:30 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *tries tosmile, faintly*Least we got one soldier.
[02:44:47 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Not one, but...the usuals left last night
[02:44:54 23/11/10] xsparky : *Oh. Thanks, Daq. Her eyes are wide and horrified, looking around.Even now, with all the exploding glass and crazy downtown air thing, the badfeeling is setting in, of what a horrible place this might be for her. Going tostay silent.*
[02:45:15 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Uhhr then what 'm I Luke chopped liver? *Paige stumblesout of the base, having passed out last night after too much monitoring of theothers...*
[02:45:34 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *scratching his head and yawning*
[02:45:58 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *gives Noir aquick "it's okay" smile before waving to Paige* HEY THERE SCRUFFBUTT!<3
[02:46:07 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *Bridhe finally shifts, uncurling himself and standing upin one smooth motion before walking out of the room without saying anything.*
[02:46:10 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tais eyes scan over Luke's energy, She can't exactlydecipher it. Her hand grips at the handle of her blade* What ever the hell ishappening... I am not going down with out one hell of a fight...
[02:46:19 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Ahhh?*frownpouts at Luke's news* Jack and Aer are gone?
[02:46:24 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : I mean "notveterans", heheh... sorry 'bout that
[02:46:56 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *before heanswers Daq he turns to Taini*
[02:47:13 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : And what makesyou think you can fight mist and light and sound?
[02:47:21 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : What makes youthink you can fight voices?
[02:47:38 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *he is clearwith his words, making sure his accent does not get in the way*
[02:48:32 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : I am sick and tired of this. Bringing up shit that Idon't want to remember, * she groans* My heart is broken Luke, I have nothingleft but those around me, I don't know alright But to hell if I wont try... *her dulled eyes narrow slightly as she fights back slight tears.*
[02:48:34 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Nah, it's okay yah old dog, *give a lopsided grin hismirth, whether fake or real, seems to have returned* What's up? I was woken upby 'nother noise....
[02:49:16 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *sighs, shifting on his feet again* Is there anything we can do?
[02:49:31 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Puts a hand on Tani's shoulder* Miss, the only way tofight old memories it teh make new ones. You can't make memries when yer dead.*normally he would be hitting on you Tani, you should feel honored that he'snot*
[02:49:41 23/11/10] xsparky : *Watches Tai, her eyes flickering between her, Luke andPaige*
[02:50:02 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll is still pacing, looking toward the door* ... comeon ...* muttered under his breath*
[02:50:02 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Fer now? Try t'step around this. Observe it. It's all we can do until we know more.
[02:51:27 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : The last thingwe want t' do is get ourselves messed up over somethin' we can't just take on.
[02:51:32 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Bob sighs and stands up, but lets bridhe go, can't makea horse drink... he moves out to join the others*

[02:52:29 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *chuckles andglances at Luke. Voices and lights.* Man...
[02:52:34 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Maybe it'saliens %D
[02:52:35 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : S'nce those two're gone I suppose yeh want me here Luke?
[02:52:36 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Mmmmh. Should we send out a search party or something totry to round up the others? *serious face time. It's a weird expression onTheo*
[02:52:44 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Her shoulders do not fall but her chin does as she letsit settle on her shoulders* How am I supposed to make new ones if ... * she bitit back, she would not say it.* She turned, rested a hand on the one on hershoulder and she moves past toward the darkest corner she can find... needingsolitude to keep from snapping at anyone*
[02:53:01 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *DAMNIT DAQ Bridhe was just thinking that*
[02:53:16 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *nods to Theo*Considerin' a few of us jus' up n' left...
[02:53:31 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *HIFIVEGINGERCAKES <3*
[02:53:47 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Daq?
[02:54:05 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Y'all headedhere pretty fast. What was yer situation?
[02:54:26 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : I c'n lead it, it'll be easier that way 's long as theyhave their eyes open n' I can spot some landmarks I c'n help find most o' theregulars that ran...
[02:54:37 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll fidgets... his tail flicking back and forth as heis crouched with his elbows resting on his thigh*... still out there... courseim worried... they helped me out to start * muttering to himself*
[02:54:50 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *just kind of... Nods at Daq before almost melting ontopof Theo*
[02:54:58 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Not just yetPaige... leadin' or not, we need t' know what its like in there.
[02:55:05 23/11/10] xsparky : *Biting her lip, watching Bridhe. Trying to hide herselfmore behind Daq. God. At least Fin and Mer arnt here. yet, anyway.*
[02:55:43 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *nhhgnh hugs onto Bridhe*
[02:55:56 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *not even paying attention to you, Noir. not payingattention to much at all to be honest.*
[02:56:02 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *crosses herhands behind his head, blocking Noir's face from view* Eh, me?
[02:56:03 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : I c'n help with that to- *stomach GROWLS* after I getsome food...
[02:56:18 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Yeh. You.
[02:56:45 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : heheh...someone mind goin with Paige t' fetch some of the MREs?
[02:57:28 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : I just figguredit'd be good to check in is all. *as chipper as always, as if this whole eventhappened while he was busy in the tropics. Nods, then glances at his shoulderat Noir* Yeah, if my firend here is okay with me ditching her
[02:57:29 23/11/10] @ Kurr : PAT---PAT. Base is---YOU'RE RUNNING PAST IT---
[02:57:40 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : I'll go!
[02:57:46 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Pokes mindlessly at her tick, still unsure about herpartners safety as she hasn't seen him for a bit.*
[02:58:09 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : I'll help, too
[02:58:13 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *skids to a stop before scrambling with another cackleand running toward the base* LUUUUCCCCYYY AH'M HOOOOOOME
[02:58:31 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...
[02:58:32 23/11/10] xsparky : *Yesss. I will be safe in base because of the cluster fuckof downtown lightshow. Her eyes travel back to Daq, and she nods slowley*
[02:58:36 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ah hell.
[02:58:58 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *Hammond is snappier than usual and hasn't slept inawhile, along with being stressed about the location of his partner---and thestress of her being FOUND and----ugh. And now. God. They're in. The hicks areunleashed. What has he done*
[02:59:21 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... should weget the hose Luke?
[02:59:32 23/11/10] xsparky : (( X'I
[02:59:35 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Daq all we needt' know is what y' were runnin' from back there.
[02:59:43 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... a hose maybe necesarry.
[02:59:56 23/11/10] BewilderMe : it puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hoseagain
[02:59:59 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *giggles*
[03:00:02 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Ohh, DIS PLACE. AH LAHK DIS PLACE.
[03:00:14 23/11/10] @ Kurr : THERE WAS FAHR HERE DAT ONE TAHM. <3
[03:00:26 23/11/10] @ Kurr : WAS NAHCE. <3
[03:00:38 23/11/10] BewilderMe : AH BROUGH' MAH PECKER AN' MAH MUFFBITCH. Ah laike fahr.
[03:00:41 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll paces near the entrance of the little base*
[03:00:49 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Oh. Right,running. *chuckles* There was a little shake in the ground, like a semi drovepast
[03:01:19 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *fuck doors, Patria's climbing through a window for noreason at all. She's giving that half-cocked mising teeth grin*
[03:01:20 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Yes precious, it get the those :I
[03:01:36 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *fufgfdd that song. is awful*
[03:01:36 23/11/10] @ Kurr : If...the both of you would just perhapsconsier...calming...down... *through gritted teeth, tired sigh. Tryingto...calm down motions with hands,OHHHAAAUGHHHWHYBOTHER*
[03:01:37 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Bob and Paige come back with MREs in their arms, aboutenough for one for everyone... Paige is already chewing on the package of onelike a dog*
[03:01:37 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Aaaand aringging chime that was loud enough that it broke some windows *staring in amusedhorror at hickbitches*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:14 pm

[03:01:46 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tai eyes the new arrivals uneasily as she shrinksfurther into the shadow she has sought shelter in her silver eyes glinting toshow her hiding spot*
[03:02:05 23/11/10] xsparky : There was a ring. Like crystal, breaking. *Oh look she cansorta talk*
[03:02:06 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Mahn an' IT WUZ HAWT
[03:02:07 23/11/10] BewilderMe : LAIKE
[03:02:14 23/11/10] BewilderMe : A TERNADER WUZ GONNA CUM
[03:02:33 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *snortlaugh*
[03:02:47 23/11/10] @ Kurr : THE HOTTEST DANG THIN'.
[03:02:52 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *NDS*
[03:02:55 23/11/10] @ Kurr : THE DANGDEST.
[03:03:03 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *nods
[03:03:33 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...
[03:03:50 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : I bet it'd cuma blizzard :'D
[03:03:58 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll... why on earth are you worried about those twoanyway =_=*
[03:04:08 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Yabam. All theway out into space
[03:04:15 23/11/10] BewilderMe : ...
[03:04:22 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...
[03:04:24 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Naw it wuz too hawt fer a blizzard
[03:04:33 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *mumbles* all the way across the sky
[03:04:33 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *jazzhaaaands~*
[03:04:35 23/11/10] BewilderMe : wuz gonna look fer some cows.
[03:04:51 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *finally, Lukeactually laughs*
[03:04:55 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *snorts into theo's neck*
[03:05:22 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *yesss <3People cracking jokes and whatnot HIS JOB HERE IS DONE*
[03:05:28 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Obviously he's attached -_-*
[03:05:54 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : WHR WNTS SUM FURD!? *Paige says wiggling his fingers abit to indicate at the MREs*
[03:06:02 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *going to. Sleep. The hicks have been secured.Responsibility = acheived*
[03:06:03 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *and he's retreating away from the crazy after almostflopping back off of Theo. Back into that room to curl up and pretend he'ssomewhere else.*
[03:06:34 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *pets her "pecker" as he goes to sleep beforealmost tackling Paige to nab that food*
[03:07:34 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *grins, lookinga lot less strained than he was before*
[03:07:43 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * There you have it... He is officially your lap dog justwith out the whole take orders well thing*
[03:07:47 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *blinks and follows Bridhe after a second, poking hishead into the room* Hey, feel up to some food?
[03:08:02 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : We still needt' send people off lookin just... see to it y' get back well before twilight.
[03:08:08 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : HRAWWR! *Paige is tackled, but drops his shoulder tocatch Patria in the stomach and direct her down beside him rather than ontop ofhim on the ground* HOLDJER HORSES MA'AM!
[03:08:24 23/11/10] BewilderMe : In... In a bit... There're too many people in there rightnow.
[03:08:29 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Bob passes out food to everyone else*
[03:08:47 23/11/10] @ Kurr : KIN AH HAVE SUM WAHR?
[03:08:49 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *tilts hishead* Hold on...
[03:08:55 23/11/10] xsparky : *People are wondering off, food is being delivered- Noir issinking backwards too. Maybe she wont leave this place just yet. Take a lookaround for signs of her partner...but she's definitly going to do it in hiding*
[03:09:03 23/11/10] @ Kurr : SURE WAS DANG HAWT OUT THAR, ahd lahk sum wahr.
[03:09:05 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Alright. I'll go grab some for ya if ya like
[03:09:06 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll shakes his head at the offered food politly*
[03:09:48 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Cyrus is being hidden and a hermit just like you, he wasfucked over emotionally last night and doesn't want anyone to see him just yet,he can feel Noir at the base though*
[03:09:59 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tai just looks at the MRE her stomach twisting slightlyinto a knot making her sick*
[03:10:02 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : I think I hearthe crazy metalheads over the hicks... *trails off as he calmly stay in stepwith Noir, as if this is perfectcally normal*
[03:10:18 23/11/10] xsparky : (( Pft XD
[03:10:35 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : C8
[03:10:55 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *WILL GET YOUTO SMILE DAMMIT. WHILE SHIT EXPLODES IN THE BACKGROUND*
[03:10:59 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *throws an MRE into Pat's face*
[03:11:03 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * His ears perk slightly and he yells* Run faster damnyou! * tail twitching slightly*
[03:11:35 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *YOUR WATCHDOGS WILL REPORT TO YOU LUKE, WE'LL TELL YOUWHAT WE DONE SAW*
[03:12:03 23/11/10] xsparky : *ONLY IF YOUR IN THAT EXPLOSION. MAYBE. THEN I'LLUH...TWITCH MY LIPS UPWARDS LIGHTLY, KAY?*
[03:12:13 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *ARF ARF ARFCRY THE PUPPIES OF WAR <3*
[03:12:37 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *offers a smallsmile to the boys* Glad t' see y' both're okay.
[03:13:02 23/11/10] BewilderMe : ...Naw I can get it, man... I don't need you babying me.sorry I'm... Haha, useless. *just sort of slumps against the wall.* You seeMarduk leave?
[03:13:16 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *CRY HAVOC AND UNLEASH THE D---*
[03:13:28 23/11/10] @ Kurr : ...yeah. Ffff...
[03:13:36 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *stops into aroll and lands at Luke's feet, grinning* Hi boss
[03:14:07 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *hit in the face with an MRE before she snags it with thegood side of her mouth and tears it open without any effort. Patria ispractically exuding head right now... And almost all of the wounds from Gingerlook like they've been at least partially healed*
[03:14:10 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Paige is up and dusting himself off*
[03:14:18 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll steps back enough for the pair to zip past beforehe sags slightly against the wall... trust attachment to life saver oddballpair... yes*
[03:14:19 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *tugging at his bangs embaressedly, SHAME. HE HAS BROUGHTSHAME UPON THEM ALL WITH HIS WANDERINGS AND NOTBEINGWHEREHEWASSUPPOSSEDTO.B8<;;;*
[03:15:08 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *turns andlooks at Skoll, slightly smirking* Miss us, antelope?
[03:15:26 23/11/10] @ Kurr : ...he's a w-w-wolf dear. B|
[03:15:31 23/11/10] @ Kurr : ...and hhhello Skoll.
[03:15:47 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : S'alright. I mean, that was fucking ridiculous, lastnight. *leans against the wall next to him* Mhhh, saw him for like a secondwhen that second thing of crazy went off in the city
[03:15:48 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * exasperated sigh* IM AN OCELOT! asodifyuh A WOLF! *quickly corrects his mistake and bangs his head against the wall*
[03:16:31 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tail wags* worried the hell outa me
[03:16:40 23/11/10] xsparky : *fff. Still going to follow like this, Daq? Y'know withrainbow hair and that bigass smile you're terrible at being discreet. Headingtowards the faint pull of her tick*
[03:16:52 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *his hands twitch, his mouth twitches, his eyes just kindof narrow for a bit before he sighs and rubs his face*
[03:16:54 23/11/10] xsparky : (( XD
[03:17:25 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *smiles at sitsup, still at Luke's feet*
[03:19:36 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *suuuush. he'syour shadow. your rainbow shadow*
[03:21:13 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Paige wolfs down two MREs since some people refusedtheirs and turns to Luke* We gonna send people out now? *licks lips like a dog*
[03:21:33 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *sighs and slides down the wall to sit next to Bridhe*You holding up okay?
[03:21:40 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *somanycanines*
[03:22:02 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *Somewhere, Brunhilda is wishing she were alive so shecould put you in your place, paige.*
[03:22:17 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *soon, brun*
[03:22:42 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *jkashdlfkjas That is Brunhilda, shambling from the dead.SHE WILL GROW YOUR POTATOES, YES.*
[03:22:42 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *GOES BACK TO ASTERIS------------------sh-sh-shit*
[03:24:08 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *flops over into Theo's lap, not really saying anythingin response. Sorry Bob, you're not his "gingerbitch" or his"cuddlebitch". You can talk to him all you want to but you'reprobably not going to get much outta him in return.*
[03:24:32 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *scooting alongthe ground towards Skoll, grinning*
[03:24:42 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : IknowthisfeelingIrememberit8D
[03:24:50 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *derpy roll*
[03:24:54 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *probably off making sweet, nasty, wet hick fuckins withGinger somewhere.*
[03:25:02 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *fhdlasjfdklsas I'm the one person you've fucked but youcan't get intimate with me? 8'(*
[03:25:16 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Tilts head as he watches Fin itching slightly at thethrob comin from his tick*
[03:25:20 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *you would bring that up.*
[03:25:25 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *raises a notbrow at Fin, tilting his head curiously*Hmmm..?
[03:25:33 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *fuckin's =/= intimacy*
[03:25:46 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *just sits and headpets Bridhe, humming a little*
[03:25:55 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *8'CCCCCCCCCCCC*
[03:26:01 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *holds up hisown wrist* WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED--
[03:26:14 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *....AW YEAHRBABY, sdkfj Ging and Pat. Jezzus youguys---*
[03:27:14 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : : D
[03:27:51 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Would notice the smell but is to concentrated on Finsstrange behavior... however tail betrays him again and wags slightly*
[03:27:57 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET *HELLO PAIGE WHISTLE* HEY FOLKS WE NEED TEH MAKE A SERCH PARTYBEFORE IT GET LATER THAN IT IS!
[03:28:07 23/11/10] BewilderMe : You know how it can be to keep believing in me, wheneverything and everyone can become my enemy and when there's nothing more youcan do I'm gonna blame it on you that's not the way I wanna be. And maybe thenyou will see it's the Opheliac in me
[03:28:53 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *grins atPaige* Thanks. Hopefully we c'n get some people back here.
[03:29:17 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *grins at thetail then fhskjfd YIPES at the whistle, quickly standing at attention*
[03:29:21 23/11/10] @ Kurr : WHUWHOA---- *suddenly swoops in and crouches down besidethem*
[03:29:48 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Fin, you actually----NNN?
[03:29:57 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *grinin* Damn right we'll get sum people back 'ere >|]
[03:30:40 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll looks up at the sharp whistle wincing slightly*
[03:31:26 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Dunno that song. *tilts his head at the whistle* I thinkthey're heading out to check the city for others...
[03:31:30 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Tai stands up in the shadows her eyes fixed on Paige...She needs to find Cardinal*
[03:31:46 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Whoever's comfortable walkin' long distances and usin aweapon and wants to voulenteer should come with me. We're gonna go out lookinfer people.
[03:32:42 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : I'LL GO 8D!
[03:33:09 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *shifts off of Theo slowly.* I fell into a burning ringof fire, I went down and the flames grew higher and it burnsburnsburns theburning ring of fire. *dragging out Sadra*
[03:33:11 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Awlright! Anyone else!?
[03:33:13 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll for some reason refuses to let him leave his sightagain* me to
[03:33:16 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *chirps happilybefore looking over his shoulder back at Skoll* I'll be back. PINKIE PROMISE!
[03:33:22 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...
[03:33:32 23/11/10] @ Kurr : I'll go as w-w-well.
[03:33:38 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Not gettin off that easy*
[03:33:38 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : 8^ ... 8D*happy grin*
[03:34:33 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *looks out intothe city, and then back at the lake.* I reckon I'll be stayin' here... please,if any of y'all see Jack or Aer, make sure they ain't bein' stupid. Them orthat nephew of mine, wherever he is.
[03:34:53 23/11/10] BewilderMe : I'm going. *hefting Sadra onto his shoulder as he walksin*
[03:35:21 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *nods to Luke, showing that he's heard and understood*
[03:35:25 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *humming along, he knows this one at least, and followingafter Bridhe* I c'n help, too
[03:35:31 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Sure Luke, can't have us all abandoning Home 'ncasesomething goes down here. I'll be sure to cuff em good if they're misbehavin orbein' dumb eh? *wink*
[03:35:34 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : AYE AYE BOSS!*waves an arm in salute before grabing both Mer and Skoll by the arms*
[03:36:01 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *tai tracks over to Skoll and passes him two longerknives* Take em
[03:36:06 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Ehhh, Bridhe sure you're good to go?
[03:36:10 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Heheh. Just besure y'all watch out. If anythin' at all seems strange, lemme know.
[03:36:17 23/11/10] @ Kurr : JKSHD--- *shifting Mjolnir in his grasp as Fin takesahold of him*
[03:36:19 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : N' you gotta weapon Theo?
[03:36:26 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Y' know. oncey'all run like little girls t' get back home.
[03:36:44 23/11/10] @ Kurr : W-W-WE WON'T RUN. >B/
[03:36:49 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *this time, skdfjnsk*
[03:36:50 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * walks back over to the shadows waving over her shouler*You find a red man-sized birdman ... bring em here
[03:36:57 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Luke. Do I need to prove that I'm not a little girl.
[03:37:02 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Yes we mighto3o
[03:37:03 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *possibly again*
[03:37:08 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *griiiiiiins* I'll lift up mah skirts extra high fer yehLuke
[03:37:34 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Not too high,yer legs're damn hairy
[03:37:36 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * flips double blades a few times and stashes them in hisboots* ...
[03:37:38 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *hand over Fin's mouth* |,[
[03:37:49 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Daaamn right
[03:37:50 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : N' I'd hate t'see yer idea f' a garter
[03:37:50 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *Grins and flexes his fingers in a wave, a few sparksjumping over the knuckles* Don't need one. But uh, I got a bat around heresomewhere *derp, quick dig into his pile of junk to pull out that dented oldaluminum bat Bridhe gave him once upon a time*
[03:39:06 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *liiicks Mer'shand, then grins at Skoll* We're partners now by the way! 8D
[03:39:09 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Nods* That'll do fine then kid.
[03:39:27 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *nope, I guess he's not fit to go, because he just kindaflops over onto the floor in a heap before passing out.*
[03:39:59 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * small head tilt closing one eye* not sure about whatthat is yet.... but there is time for explanations later*
[03:40:38 23/11/10] @ Kurr : GFsdffffff-- *looks at his hand before wiping it off andfollowing Fin and Skoll out the door*
[03:42:27 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *walking next to Fin and Merinski he finaly notices thesmell* ugh....
[03:42:28 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *gonna go put his gingerbro back inside then beforerejoining the group*
[03:43:13 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Ey you, wolf kid, do yeah know if yeh cn' track scents ornot?
[03:43:16 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Uh, yeah. Seethe metal thingies? They make it so we have to have a partner else we get sick
[03:44:04 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * skoll nods at Fin* Ok... I get it I think * turns tolook at Paige* er yeah
[03:45:56 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *griiins* Yull be helpfull then. 'Nyone wanna grab ussome stuff that might have the scent of the one's we're lookin for? Bet Jack n'Aeries place will reek of em both...
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:15 pm

[03:47:18 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * waits patiently to be directed in a generaldirection... as he has NO idea where things are yet*
[03:47:47 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Someone gather up old clothes n' I'll show the lad thesoldiers' place...
[03:47:51 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Who else are we lookin for?
[03:48:36 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : KYLLA *goes todo so, even though he thinks this might loose them some time*
[03:48:37 23/11/10] @ Kurr : M-mmm...Marduk.
[03:49:06 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Lezzeee... Jack n Aeries, Marduk, that Edgar fellow andhis partner, the robot and *grin* Margret, the Terrance kid... *thinking*
[03:49:34 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Yanni.
[03:49:37 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : The russian and his girl...
[03:49:47 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeah Yanni thas' his name
[03:49:55 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *kjdfns sad frown. That's his Russianbro. Baww... B,,[*
[03:50:53 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : There was that guy with the eyepatch speakin' french lastnight...
[03:51:08 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : That's Ben8T;;;
[03:51:19 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : He hides out inthe grave room I think...
[03:51:32 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Nnnn...
[03:51:37 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Ah, yeah. Okay. *nods a bit* Have we got enough to trackthem or do we need to just keep an eye out?
[03:51:42 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : ... * tips his nose to the air slightly, the hackle onthe back of his neck as he catches the scent of toxins and blood. His mouthtwitches in a snarl*
[03:52:07 23/11/10] @ Kurr : ...Skoll..?
[03:52:11 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...? *twitchesas he feels Skoll's reaction for himself for the first time, giggling*
[03:52:22 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *while everyonegathers Luke continues to watch the lake, something he is doing with quite abit more frequency. perhaps it is a method of comfort, but it is hard totell...*
[03:52:26 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : I got some help here *taps his temple* but Skoll here'llbe more of a help for the ones who recently le- what is it? |[
[03:52:36 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *tilts his head curiosly at him, frowning slightly andgripping his hammer tighter*
[03:52:54 23/11/10] @ Kurr : ...wh-what is it.
[03:53:01 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : blood... and... somethin bad... toxins... poison?
[03:53:18 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Hnnn... better check that out...
[03:53:25 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * his head tilts slightly, white-blue eyes squinting intonarrow slits*
[03:54:00 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeh all ready to go? *looks at the group*
[03:54:22 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : KYLLA!
[03:54:43 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *nods... and then ducks back for a sec to grab one of thespare bags with a medkit in it* All good.
[03:54:55 23/11/10] xsparky : *Nope. Not a tick in sight for either of us, strangedrugged man outside our den.*
[03:55:02 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Nods * this way * testing the air, and jerks his head tothe side in the direction the smell is comign from*
[03:55:03 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Yeah, let's g-g-get th-this shhhit on th-the road. >B/*DETERMINED NOD*
[03:55:37 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *excited whoopas the follows down the direction Skoll indicates
[03:55:42 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Strides forward in the direction Skoll noded* Move outsoldiers!
[03:56:22 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *...just. Gives Paige a quizzical look before movingforward*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:16 pm

CITY:


[01:04:01 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *Well Daq hasdecided that he'd like to play today, so he's off roof climbing mid-way betweenHome and downtown.*
01:04:25 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *After spending the rest of the evening fitfully tryingto sleep and gazing into the fire, Merinski was making his way away from Home,as he patrolled the streets---although being careful to stay on the main roadfor now*
[01:04:48 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *And, believeit or not, he's happily humming as he scambles from building to building,scrapping for supplies*
[01:08:38 23/11/10] xsparky : *Not far from Fort Luke- this little skeletal bitch isstill sobbing lightly. Curled up in an abonndoned building, where she has beenkeeping post to silently stalk a certain someone. She can smell the largebonfire in the distance- maybe he's there. Another faltering wail*
[01:11:39 23/11/10] @ Kurr : "My soul's ab-b-blaze, enflamed withr-r-rage...camouflaging my hhhate..." *he half sings, half stutters somelyrics from his favorite song, trying to comfort himself as he made his waydown the street, Mjolnir slung across his thin shoulders. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck,Everything was so.....the goth squints on ahead, trying to catch sight of thatwretched "light"..but of course. Nothing...*
[01:11:41 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *he pauses,once again catching ear of a pityful sound of sorrow and maybe confusion. heattempts to pinpoint the location, and ends up crouched on a windowframe,looking concerned at a vaguely familiar white haired woman* Hey there... youokay?
[01:12:02 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *yeah. dumbquestion*
[01:15:41 23/11/10] xsparky : *Noir falls back in suprise, the usual sharp hissoverpowered by the pitchy shriek of fear. She turns, her mouth falling agapelike lost with all the things to reply with. Expression-wise, also seemingmixed between rage, confusion, and that lingering sadness-* N-N-No, whoare youn-no. *There. Dumb reply.*
[01:15:41 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *Mer pauses in his muttered, failed attempt at singing,stopping in mid-stried as he trained his ear to some unknown...sound.Scratching? Sound. Something. Merinski twitches, tilting his head*
[01:16:08 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *stride
[01:18:14 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Heh. Long timeno see. *He smiles, staying his distance from the woman as he tosses his braidof brown and bluegreenpurple hair over his shoulder* Water bottles,remember...? Whatever, doesn't matter. *Daq chuckles for the sake of fillingthe air with a happy sound*
[01:19:34 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Name's Daq,never caught yours. That is, if you're up telling me. *reaches in his backpackand pulls out a MRE* Hungry?
[01:20:10 23/11/10] xsparky : You... *She's remembering now. It definitely took a moment.Absently, her hands across her face, either trying to clean it off or hide thewet teary lines. She eyes the food* ...yes.
[01:21:00 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Help yourself!*Grins wide again and tosses the package of food at Noir, not entering untilhe's invited*
[01:22:14 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *somewhere, deeper in the city, closer to Downtown, theusual derpy grin had been wiped clean off Ginger's face. She's walking down thestreet almost zombie like, eyes wide, mouth fixed into a snarl, mouth drippingblood...she might be missing more teeth than before. Swinging her bat. Back.And forth. Walking. One. Two. Three...*
[01:23:28 23/11/10] xsparky : *She shoots another quick glance to Daq, before jumping onthe package. Feral, wild, starved little creature she is. Tearing at thepackage, and in a very unlady like manner, wolfing down that food*
[01:26:35 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *Daq smiles,ploping down on the window frame, kicking his legs idily into the room* Lemmeknow if ya want another.
[01:28:50 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *Patria looks almost as bad as Ginger, limping after thewoman as she held onto her own broken nailboard tightly. What little hair shehad was torn and haggard, and she sported a black eye that was crusted withblood around the edges. Her mouth was stretched into a snarl of her own, movingonly as she spit blood onto the ground.*
[01:29:27 23/11/10] xsparky : *Its nearly gone, and Noir lowers the package slightly, herhead dropping down to stare at the food. You look human, Daq. But...does thateven matter now to her..? So confused. Still, messed up. She mumbles after amoment* I'm Noir.
[01:30:28 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Ah told um...told um to feck off, ehh..... *she alsospits, another tooth leaving her mouth forever with a little string of bloodydrool*
[01:30:42 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Noir. *Hesounds out the namem still smiling* Pleasure to meetcha!
[01:31:08 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ((*name
[01:33:46 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *old tired eyes lined more than usual, Hammond had beensearching the streets tirelessly since last night. Where was Patria. Where washis partner. Hell if she annoyed him half to Hades but she was his PARTNER, hewas RESPONSIBLE, he had to...*
[01:34:05 23/11/10] xsparky : *She looks up, a small, grimace of a smile as she wrinklesher nose* ...hardly. *Chewing on the bottom of her lip, seeming caught on wanting tospit something out* ...you saw it too, right..?
[01:34:50 23/11/10] @ Kurr : PATRIA! *the grey-haired old veteran barked sharply forwhat seemed like the thousandth time*
[01:35:45 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *Chucklesagain, leaning slightly out the window* The light? Yeah, FELT it too. *Hissmile never falters* And, from the sounds of it EVERYONE did.
[01:37:08 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Fft. Since when were yer mah boss, y'stupid boxmunchin'titty licker. Yew were threat'nin' me, fuckin' cunt.
[01:39:07 23/11/10] xsparky : *Watching Daq, her mouth stretching into that line, somberline* everyone. Have...you seen..I mean, everyone else. Have you seen theothers? *Its not 'everyone' shes considerned about, though.*
[01:40:43 23/11/10] @ Kurr : AH ONLY DEED THA' CUZ YEW WAS LOOKIN' AT ME ALL WRON'.YOU'S WAS FECKIN' LOOKIN' AT ME LAHK SOME KINDA FECKIN' PECKERSHITTIN'....fuck. *she sniffs up some blood-snot from her nose, wiping herfreckled arm across it before looking over with a scowl at Patria*
[01:41:15 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *those close todowntown may feel oddly tense... and it is unnaturally hot compared to therecent weather.*
[01:41:24 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Ah done saw some big ligh, was-------
[01:41:35 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the air is notmoving*
[01:42:04 23/11/10] @ Kurr : STOP WALKIN' SO DANG CLOSE UH ME, YOU'S GITTIN YUR HEATALL FECKIN' HOT 'ROUND ME.
[01:42:25 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Hn, haven'tseen people so much as HEARD them. *scratches at his rounded cheek with onefinger* WAS gonna head over to Luke's though. You know about Luke? Got a WHOLEbig group there, in fact, I bet the majority of the people in this place arethere
[01:43:27 23/11/10] BewilderMe : AH AIN'T FUCKIN' CLOSE T'YER. AH'M OVER HERE Y'FUCKIN'MUFFPUNCHER. *Patria almost snarled back, eyes narrowed as she breathedheavily. The woman felt like she had a broken rib or something the way it hurtto breath like that.* Yer t'one gittin' me all hawt.
[01:44:51 23/11/10] xsparky : ...I know about the group at...Lukes. *Her hands curltightly around the packaging.* Are you going over there...?
[01:45:12 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *Hammond blinked the sweat from his eyes and loosens hiscollar---AT THIS RATE, HE MIGHT EVEN BE PUSHED TO REMOVE HIS PRECIOUS SWEATERVEST. OHHHH SNAP*
[01:46:21 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Yeah, I thinkso. *kicks his feet out again, childishly* I normally wander on my own, butwith something THIS big, I think it's good to check in with other people,yanno?
[01:47:12 23/11/10] @ Kurr : DAYUM RAHT AH IS. YA FECKIN' PIECE OF BITCHSHIT. *Gingergrimaces at the heat, slumping slightly*
[01:47:47 23/11/10] xsparky : ....yes. *Noir carefully stands, taking a moment to try andbrush dirt off the constantly filthy white dress. Terrible outfit for pit life.Sigh.* Maybe....Maybe I'll pay a visit, too. ...Check in. With people.
[01:48:22 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *smilesknowingly* And your partner too, right?
[01:47:33 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Need some....waher.
[01:49:03 23/11/10] @ Kurr : FUCKIN' HOTTER THA'AH SOME KAHNA HIPPY FUCKIN' PEACE-ASSORGY LOVE-SACK SHIT IN HERE.
[01:49:12 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *PAtria snorted a little, before spitting a bloody loogieon the ground as she started to move closer to Ginger.* Fuck, it's hotter thana donkey cock out here.
[01:49:34 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Let's find a refrigifrater.
[01:50:04 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Er sum ahss cubes.
[01:50:13 23/11/10] xsparky : *A bit of a glare there, Noir is still trying to busyherself with the pointless fretting over the outfit* ...I dont even know ifhe's still there.

[01:50:46 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Mmmm sum whiskey. *she gave a little snorting laughbefore starting to walk away from the heat* Dere gunna be a ternader here?
[01:51:32 23/11/10] @ Kurr : FECK IF AH KNOW. I AIN'T DONE SEEN ONE HERE YEH. S'FAR ASI'S IS CAWN-SERNED.
[01:51:37 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *Shrugs andhops down from the windowsil into the room* Still, no harm in checking, yeah?
[01:52:11 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Well shi'....
[01:52:13 23/11/10] BewilderMe : SHUD FAIND SOME COWS. er sum shit. Cows. They KNOWthangs.
[01:52:24 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Laike ternaders
[01:52:37 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *nods, solemnly*
[01:52:41 23/11/10] @ Kurr : N'I done wanted to stert a fahr today urr somefin'---
[01:53:05 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *squints one crazy pink eye up at Patria*
[01:53:22 23/11/10] xsparky : *Rubbing her tick infested arm, Noir gives a single nod* I.Guess not. *No harm. Yeah. No harm as long as she didnt run into any of the usual Fort Luke residents.But...at this point...* Lets go.
[01:54:14 23/11/10] @ Kurr : ......is yew feckin' ree-tarted? Cows don't know SHEET.Yew eva seen a cow get some kahna edjucation? Fuck naw.
[01:54:30 23/11/10] @ Kurr : TEEvee.
[01:54:34 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *bows andgestures towards the door with a flourish and jokester's grin* After you,madame~
[01:54:38 23/11/10] @ Kurr : That's what know's shit.
01:56:16 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Fuck naw, y'ever see dem fuckin' cows? Whena ternader iscomin' dey all, laike, lay down 'n shi'. Laike, facin' eachother. Fuck. Yew dunknow nuthin'. Cows is smart. TEEvee is fuckin'.... mada faggots.
01:56:49 23/11/10] xsparky : *Sighs lightly, frowning again. Usually she would never bedoing this. But for now, Noir is leading the way. Towards Fort Luke. Trying tokeep hidden as best as possible*
[01:58:38 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *He begins tohum again as he walks along with Noir, though he still has a bit of soldiermarch to his step* So, how long you been here?
[01:58:43 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *to those closeto downtown... the ground shakes. only a little... about the amount youd feelif a car was passing*
[01:58:44 23/11/10] @ Kurr : .....whut.
[01:59:09 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *pauses*Huh. You feel that o3o?
[01:59:12 23/11/10] @ Kurr : WHUT KAHNA TV WAS YOU RAISED AWN? FAGGIT TV? I AIN' EVENDONE HEARD UH THA'.
[01:59:23 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Yer gittin' fat.
[01:59:34 23/11/10] @ Kurr : 5, 7, N' 9, DEM'S WAS THE CHANNELS.
[01:59:47 23/11/10] xsparky : I've been here since sec- ...yes. *stops*
[01:59:50 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *looks down at her little gut and pokes at it*
[01:59:53 23/11/10] @ Kurr : ...yeh?
[01:59:55 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *picks up oneof his feet and looks under it suspiciously*
[02:00:02 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *pokes at that gut as well*
[02:00:09 23/11/10] BewilderMe : yew make shit shake
[02:00:11 23/11/10] BewilderMe : fatass
[02:00:32 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *watches her poke it*
[02:00:38 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Hurr. <3
[02:00:45 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *pokes it agin*
[02:01:00 23/11/10] @ Kurr : =w=
[02:01:09 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *then looksover his shoulder, at downtown* ...
[02:01:13 23/11/10] xsparky : *Glares at Daq suspiciously. Dammit. Sureeee, he lookshuman. But in a minute he'll prolly be shooting lazors from his eyes andsummoning sparkly satan in some made rush of mutant freak power*
[02:01:26 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the frequencyclosest to downtown changes. it's barely noticeable further out, sounding muchlike the frequency you'd hear off of a television... closer however it becomesquite obnoxious*
[ [02:02:48 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *Hammond grunts suddenly and clamps one rough hand overhis ear* .......what on Earth..?
[02:03:48 23/11/10] BewilderMe : ... Didyer fart?
[02:04:33 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Okay. So.*frowns* Whatever happened last night... I don't think it's gone.
[02:05:00 23/11/10] @ Kurr : SHIT NAW. I WOULDA DONE TOL' YEW IF I DID. [02:05:0823/11/10] @ Kurr : My ears hur'.
[02:05:19 23/11/10] @ Kurr : =n=
[02:05:25 23/11/10] xsparky : ....oh god.
[02:06:05 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Ah don' laike this. fuck. Less gitoutta here. Ah haitethis fuckin' shithole.
[02:06:49 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *she nods, scampering over some rubble and leaping afterPat*
[02:07:00 23/11/10] xsparky : *Her hand is actually hovering, closer to Daq, as if in amoment she'll be squeezing his arm in some sort of nevertobeseen Noir physicalsupport contact* Should leave. Go back...inside.
[02:07:48 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Yeah, but notback inside. That doesn't work for shit, anyway. The further away we get, thebetter
[02:08:08 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *yes. touch theempath, Noir. Fucking DARE you*
[02:08:34 23/11/10] xsparky : Okay. Lets go. Now.
[02:08:57 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Needter faind m'Pecker. 'e's smart. Smarter than cows issmart. He'll know iff'n there's a ternader comin.
[02:09:20 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *nods, walkingbriskly now*
02:09:38 23/11/10] @ Kurr : PATRI----urghh--- *the veteran coughes slightly, wipinghis arm across his brow as he shifts his backpack slightly. Goddammit, whereWAS she...?! They needed to get away from here this was NOT the time--*
[02:10:26 23/11/10] xsparky : *Follows after Daq, her face back to its usuall scowley 'ihate the world hisss'*
[02:11:18 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Well, ah dang hope he smerter than cows is. I mea---well.Feck.
[02:11:21 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *countersNoir's scowl with HAPPY FACE FOREVER* C8~
02:12:09 23/11/10] xsparky : *GOOD COP BAD COP ACTION WALKING SCENE HERE. Now we just needsomething to explode and we'll make millions in the box office, Daq.*
[02:13:10 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *... yessss<3 ACTION MOVIE HIJINXS. COPPTERS CRASHING INTO BUILDINGS. Ah. Capitalism<3*
[02:13:44 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *godammit HICK BITCHES WHERE YOU AT D,,%<--Hammond youfail today, sdkfjsk*
[02:13:49 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *pppft. He'llfind a way. He always does. It's what he gets for dating one of the bomb techs*
[02:15:19 23/11/10] xsparky : *And that explosion. We wont look at it. Cause we're coolguys.* ...do you think its the same thing as before? The light, I mean. Do youthink its going...to happen again?
[02:15:36 23/11/10] BewilderMe : PEEEEEEEEECCCCCCKKKKKKEEEEERRRRR
[02:15:46 23/11/10] BewilderMe : HAMMY HAAMMMMYY PIGGEH PIIIIG
[02:16:51 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *We'll be toobusy putting on our sunglasses* I dunno... but, I don't think it was a one timedeal, sadly. So, we're better off getting away from where it's located
[02:17:23 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *back in through a window---skjdf Mer. Taking lessonsfrom Sade are you? It's debatable if he actually wants to FIND anyone much lesshelp them----but it gives him something to do rather than dwell on the fuckedup shit in his head right now* Ngghh... B|
[02:17:49 23/11/10] @ Kurr : .......
[02:17:56 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Patria.
[02:18:05 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *sighs. Heavily*
[02:18:10 23/11/10] @ Kurr : PATRIA...?!!
[02:18:30 23/11/10] @ Kurr : PAT IS THAT YOU...? *going in the direction of hervoice---for ONCE happy to hear it*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm

[02:18:43 23/11/10] BewilderMe : AHAHAHAH DERE'S MAH FAGGIT. *darts toward the voicebefore attempting to bodycheck Hammond out of the blue*
[02:18:51 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *a ring eruptsfrom the center of the city. it is brief, like a tapped crystal glass.*
[02:19:15 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *two or threewindows close to the center actually shatter*
[02:19:21 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ((fsdhfkasdPat. Such a bro 8'|
[02:19:34 23/11/10] @ Kurr : [[ ...WOW. KURR PEOPLE. ALL THREE OF YOU. ARE FUCKINGSTUPID TODAY, WAY TO ALL BE OUT IN THE TROUBLE, SDKJFNSK
[02:19:35 23/11/10] xsparky : ... *She had been thinking the light would cover the entirepit. Unaware of its radius last time, but still...and if there was a way toescape it. Then swell. Gee golly mothefucking swell.* Where ar- *Noir shrieks,turning towards the shattering glass and ring formed momentarilly*
[02:19:59 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *hairs onthe back of his neck prick, and he swats at it before Noir screams*
[02:20:03 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : fhaskdjfhvuiddsjkfl
[02:21:07 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *he's used to this and holds up an arm to deflect herslightly, a small smile actually on his lips as the girls approach*Pat---you---foolish--- DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'V BEE---
[02:22:02 23/11/10] xsparky : LETS LEAVE LETS LEAVE GOD DAMMIT *Clawing at her ears.Broken glass, that ring- time to leave. Get to. Where-ever.*
[02:22:10 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *he skittersbackwards a bit, nudging Noir along.* Gogogogo!
[02:22:11 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *and he's blown back slightly by that "ring",startled, as he lets out a yelp*
[02:22:15 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *SOLDIER MODE,GO*
[02:22:35 23/11/10] @ Kurr : UWAGH---WHAT IN TH'--
[02:22:58 23/11/10] xsparky : *ffff. Dont have to tell me twice. Im running.*
[02:22:58 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *she flops off of him, covering her ears briefly beforesnarling as she hops up and starts running the fuck away*
[02:23:38 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *Mer freezes in the middle of rummaging through an olddresser he had found, letting out a surprised shriek as one of the still intactwindows suddenly...is not*
[02:24:02 23/11/10] @ Kurr : THE FFF-FF-FFUCK..?!! *he shouts to no one, eye allatwitch*
[02:24:20 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *And he'shappily singing out loud, even though his eyes are wide and mildly maniclooking*
[02:25:06 23/11/10] xsparky : *The singing. Is hella creepy, Daq. But she's following, astring of hisses and curses*
[02:25:21 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *Ginger looks around, blinking stupidly beforeregistering that Patria was booking it* YEAHR, FECK DIS SHI'--- *and she giveschase after the other woman, ALSO EAGER TO RUN---*
[02:26:33 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Pat---PAT--- *sits up from his place on the ground beforeroaring after her* WE NEED TO GET HOME----DAMMIT---
[02:26:46 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *and he's off chasing them again, ARGHH HICKS*
[02:26:48 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *BUT IT'S DAFTPUNK, NOIR Hops over a fallen trashcan with a whoop and a laugh*
[02:28:22 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *Well she's running away from the sound and that heat,launching herself as her metabolism is affected by the heat. She feels suddenlymore alive and seems to be moving faster than usual*
[02:29:26 23/11/10] xsparky : *DAFT PUNK. T-THAT DOESNT HELP. Growls, running around thetrashcan* WATCHITWILLYOU
[02:31:49 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *no. MY HAPPYWILL INFEST YOUR HEART AND SOOOUL* I am~!
[02:33:11 23/11/10] xsparky : *NO SUCH THINGS WILL BE INFESTED. NO SUCH THINGS WILL BEFOUND. Running, still complaining and going on*
[02:33:33 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *gottafindboyfriendgottafindboyfriendHI DAQ AND NOIR gottafindboyfriend--*
[02:34:21 23/11/10] xsparky : *Screeches again, nearling bumping into Fin. She movesaround, still to focused on running to even really notice who it is at themoment*
[02:33:38 23/11/10] xsparky : *Was trying to busy himself for the day by fixing thedoor to thier bert. Uh...between doxy kicking it in and him shouldercheckingit, its a wonder the things still even remotly standing. The heat had beenbothering him- but was quickly forgotten to the sound of shattering glass. Hehowls in suprise, before swearing as his body fumbles into the wooden frameagain stupidly*
[02:34:26 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *... that door will last us FOREVER hush* ... 8<
[02:35:06 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *looks around and clutches his wooden spoon to his chest.fhajsdhfksd kitchenwifemode*
[02:35:17 23/11/10] xsparky : *Maybe...Maybe we should just start...using the doorhandle though, eh? Maybe.*
[02:36:13 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *And now it'stime to sing Fatboy Slim! ... oh hay Fin. Figures the pink hair guy knowswhat he's doing and keeps running with Noir*
[02:36:52 23/11/10] xsparky : *Hands back over his ears, Rorics momentarily forgottenhow to open a door it seems in panic.* STRAPPA. *Bumps into it again, beforeturning to look out into the city* STRAPPA YUH H'ON DE RUF B'Y SHI' GO' ROIGH'LOU' 'GAIN ME SON.

[02:36:56 23/11/10] @ Kurr : PATRIA--- *ROARS AFTER HER* WE NEED TO GET BACK TO BASE,PLEASE--- *kdfjnsd angry old man GRUMBLES. THEY GO HERE. STORMING AFTER HICKLADIES*
[02:37:40 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *she takes a sharp, abrupt turn as if actually hearinghim, taking off toward Home with a shrill cackle*
[02:37:42 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *I am Sky Street in every universe I REFUSE TO BELIEVETHAT DOOR HANDLES EXIST-- Sighs and quickly runs to let Roric back inside*
[02:37:51 23/11/10] BewilderMe : YER IS SMARTER DEN COWS, PIGGEH!
[02:37:55 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *okay maybe they exist just this once*
[02:38:02 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : EVERYONE GETBACK HERE.
[02:38:22 23/11/10] xsparky : godgodgod. *They've made it to Fort Luke. There's people,running, in sight- so many. Well. Many compared to the human contact Noir's hadin these last weeks.*
[02:38:55 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *he stops. Stunned. Before sighing exasperated as sheruns past him back Home* LordJesus, THANK-YOU. *aaand. Running. Back Home. THISTIME WITH HER*
[02:39:03 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *He's on theoutskirts of downtown, pausing to catch his breath and hollar* HAAAAARPEEEEER
[02:40:10 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *then, the ringand the heat stop abruptly except in the very center*
[02:40:25 23/11/10] xsparky : ... *Bobble head nodding of 'thanks for letting me in'and not leaving me in the horrifying sound exploding streets. He half turns-but stops* ...fore. or sum shi'. bu'...black, b'y.
[02:40:27 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the air movesfreely and the frequency lets up*
[02:41:27 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : o3o? *turns to look where Roric is, but freezes and pullsthe Newfie inside*
[02:42:48 23/11/10] xsparky : Urf- *Is pulled inside. Yeah. And shutting the doorbehind him, then. This will totally help.*
[02:42:19 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *had his bony fingers stuffed into his ears as thatshrieking happened....but as it suddenly let up, he heard a familiar voice andhe scrambles to his feet* ....Fffin..? FIN?
[02:43:05 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *whirls around,eyes wide* HARPER!
[02:42:42 23/11/10] BewilderMe : Ah believe ah kin flyyy.
[02:43:03 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Ah believe ah kin touch the skah---
[02:43:29 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *JUST RUN, YOU STUPID--- |%<*
[02:44:28 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *is running like a crackwhore from the police*
[02:44:41 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *frowning, peering out the window, still clutching hiswooden spoon-- fhasjhfdk FUCK. THE PROG D8 rushes back into the kitchen wherehe's rigged and dismantled the oven to be a fire pit*
[02:46:12 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *he hisses frantically, reaching for his hammer as hebacked up against the dresser* HERE--- *he shakes his head sharrply, trying togather himself before running back to the window he'd previously crawled outof* Fin, FFFIN--
[02:47:40 23/11/10] xsparky : *Sniffs lightly, edging over to the window to glance outbehind Strapper. His eyes follow him as doxy runs back to the kitchen- andRoric cant help but snort lightly* Roigh' ehn da jaws o' jewrey 'n me ol'trou's roigh' raw o'er da mug-h'up. Hmmm. Gud ol' mai' 'e be. <3
[02:48:15 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *relieved sighand runs towards Mer* C'mon, gotta get back. That perkele is acting up again
[02:49:15 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *"oh hush" look. IF HE'S GOING TO HAVE ANOTHEREMOTIONAL BREAK DOWN, HE WANTS TO VOMIT UP SOME HOMEMADE FOOD and yeahfhsdkhfkas. Helps him take his mind off things*
[02:50:30 23/11/10] BewilderMe : She'll be comin' 'round t'mountain when she comes
[02:50:33 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *snarls slightly at the mention of that word, crawlingout the window to Fin* So I fffucking L-L-LEARNED---fffI'm ffine, j-juststartled----ffff--fffucking noises---
[02:50:50 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *look who's getting closer to home, or something*
[02:51:06 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Glass and sh-shit--- *OUT THE WINDOW*
[02:51:17 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *helping Merout the window* ... deja vu %|
[02:51:42 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *PAT. YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR. IS HORRID*
[02:52:06 23/11/10] BewilderMe : *NAH-UH IT'S T'BEST. Where's mah bitch?*
[02:52:34 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *WHO ME? RAH HERE, RUNNIN' WID YA* <3
[02:53:21 23/11/10] xsparky : *Tilts his head with a stupid grin, ambling over to thekitchen to stand in the doorframe. He pauses. A little concernedabout...whatever just happened outside. But. Yeah, prog is definitly the bestdistraction.* Yeah, b'y, wo's h'anudder blas'? Pu' de ke'le h'on.
[02:53:50 23/11/10] @ Kurr : >B,,/ Yeahfffffshhhush---
[02:54:11 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Okaysorry, LET'S J-J-JUST FFFUCKING LEAVE NOW---
[02:54:13 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *Yes. Maybe the end of the world will come BUT WE WILLHAVE OUR TEA AND PROG DAMMIT*
[02:55:20 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : K-kylla! *andex-raver, drug dealer kid is running like no fucking tomorrow*
[02:56:02 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *AND HIS ANGRY GOTH METALHEAD NOTBRIDE RUNS WITH HIM.HUZZAH*
[02:57:03 23/11/10] xsparky : *Looting noisley through cabinets for a rusted, foundkettle. And getting water from a stored bucket. YES. IT WILL BE THE BEST END OFTHE WORLD TEA TIME.* ...we nee'a se' h'up a roigh' ceevee, b'y.
[02:58:34 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *Grins and nods, adding it onto his mental to do list ashe stirs at his meager attempt at stew*
[03:03:24 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *runningrunning running OH MAN THAT'S A SWEET BURN IN HIS LEGS <3*
[03:06:37 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *CLEARLY. IMEAN. LOOK AT THEM AND THEIR WEIRDASS EVERYDAY COSTUMES PRETTY MUCH and Fin isdoing what lots of Ev peeps do. WHich is sing while running*
[03:06:43 23/11/10] xsparky : *Fixing up the kettle. Such hard work.* Uh, t'ink we'regonna ta' wing ehn our roigh' 'ealt', trou'? *laughs a bit. Joking. That wassupposed to be a joke. Er. Though maybe hinted with a bit of actual 'I hope notbecause maybe that would suck'*
[03:07:40 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *smiles as best he can. fhsjkdf. awful, awful jokeRoric. But thank you for trying*
[03:08:07 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *HERE, LOVE. I CAN'T SING SO WELL, BUT HAVE SOME DEATH-GROWLINGTO ACCOMPANY YOU*
[03:08:09 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *whips out his notebook and flips it to a previous page,one with a nurse corgi drawn on it*
[03:14:25 23/11/10] xsparky : *Snorts* Yeah. Yuhr sum roigh'. Me gud h'ole nurse go' ehroigh' scalded. 'N. Io'm too damn cle'er a die. *nods seriously. Thats right.Or. Y'know. At this rate my ego could prolly shield the entire damn pit*
[03:21:45 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *a shamblingfigure is stepping forth from the city, stumbling between streets*
[03:26:58 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *hey it'stripping around and running into some walls.. very disoriented. for those withstronger senses can smell something vaguely chemical. sweat. spit.*
[03:27:17 23/11/10] xsparky : ...mug h'up shoul' roigh' folly wid a gud bi' o' sp-*Turns his head. Sniffing the air. Someones walking around out there. Chemicalsmelling.*
[03:28:33 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...? *raises his eyebrows and peeks out the window* ...
[03:29:50 23/11/10] xsparky : *Follows, but moves past the window to open the door andstick his head out. Looking confused* Uh..b'ys loike...y'know. chommyt'ing.Loike roigh' plan' shi', toxions, luh.
[03:31:56 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *he is bleedingfrom one eardrum. not black. red. vivid life-red. what may have been a piteousmonster before is now a man, whole, perhaps, except for his mind at present.*
[03:31:57 23/11/10] xsparky : 'EY, B'Y!
[03:32:10 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *squints his eyes, then tugs Roric back inside-- NODON'T TALK TO THEM*
[03:33:25 23/11/10] xsparky : 'EY B'Y YUH H'ALROIGH-URGH! *Being tugged at. Looks downto Strapper* 'Ey, b'ys h'ou' d'ere ehn a roigh' sta'e!
[03:34:12 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *shaking his head, brows furrowed. Something feels offabout that person*
[03:35:22 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *right outsidestrapper and Roric's building. and it is not a zombie.*
[03:36:24 23/11/10] xsparky : *Brows crease. Doxy looks worried about allthis...but...someone bleeding outside thier door...* Strappa, b'y, luh-
[03:37:47 23/11/10] xsparky : Bide 'ere, b'y. *Pats Strappers head, giving it a usualstupid little shake and he's stepping fully out the door, towards the stranger*
[03:38:17 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *hfhjkfasd motions towards the center of downtown, wherethe light was last night-- NNNNO DAMMIT AUGHH FHSADK BAD VIBES BAD VIBES COMEBACK HERE RORIC*
[03:38:39 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *finally shakeshimself into thinking*
03:39:15 23/11/10] xsparky : *His back is to you now, Strapper. And he's grinningstupidly, reaching out a hand slightly for the bleeding guy* Uhh...b'y...yuhfion' yursel', eh..? Yuh...h'okay?
[03:39:55 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : th... ssssfucktthe... bastards.
[03:40:04 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : took mybrother... hnnngrrr
[03:40:25 23/11/10] xsparky : ..yuhr brudder...?
[03:41:25 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the thing he'sholding, which he has bled all over, is a seahorse.*
[03:42:00 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : sfffgk theytook him and then black and eyes and numb and then just ringing
[03:42:03 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : this is
[03:42:14 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : really badacid. ell-ess-daaaaaamn
[03:42:22 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *FFFFFFFF a bit behind Roric, ready to scrap if this endsbadly... but... he's saying something that's not "KILL YOU"*
[03:44:20 23/11/10] xsparky : B'y- *Roric reaches out his hand for the mans shoulder,turning back to Strapper who's followed a bit behind* Strappa, fe' yuhr nunnysa'. Me'ki', b'y, luh-
[03:44:30 23/11/10] xsparky : H'eels.
[03:44:46 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : . . .
[03:44:51 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : B|
[03:44:52 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ......
[03:44:58 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *smackRoricabit*
[03:44:59 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : eeeeeeeeels?
[03:45:00 23/11/10] xsparky : Or. Uh. Webs. *Sorta freaked out by a bleeding stanger.*:|
[03:45:15 23/11/10] xsparky : *Or may'ee sum gas- urf. *smacked*
[03:45:24 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *he prods atRoric with his seahorse*
[03:45:30 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *points at seahore plushy THINKS WE GOT THE SEALIFECOVERED*
[03:45:56 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : eeeeel-ess-dee
[03:45:56 23/11/10] xsparky : *He's been smacked and now he's being prodded with by abloody seahorse*
[03:46:13 23/11/10] xsparky : :|;;
[03:46:20 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : I think I wason it...
[03:46:44 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *oh god it's a druggy that explains it. Heavy sigh*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:18 pm

[03:47:15 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *holds up a finger and quickly rushes inside, commingback out with a first-aid kit*
[03:47:47 23/11/10] xsparky : B'Y. YUH ROIGH' ROREY-HIGHED. *Turns to the stranger.Feels he needs to yell over all the bleeding. Strappers going to get hismedkit, its all good* YUHR, LOIKE, BLEE'IN'.
[03:50:05 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *he hides underhis seahorse*
[03:50:12 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : I thoughtplushie was bleeding
[03:50:34 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *yes. how every observant of you hon. Dabbing at-- fff nodon't hide strange druggie*
[03:51:00 23/11/10] xsparky : Uh. Naw. Ass yuhr roigh' sel', b'y.
[03:52:43 23/11/10] xsparky : Yuh dun' fion' 'er, b'y? Judas. No' niche h'all! *Nods,smilling a bit stupidly again. Time for more lame cracks at outsiders* Mus''ave sum roigh' coas'er ehn yuh. Nar' niche o'er shi', luh.
[03:52:52 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *you willnotice that this man is without a tick*
[03:54:06 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *snorts as he tries to clean off the blood on the man,checking of any wounds. hm. he doesn't have a tick on his wrist... then again,either does Roric*
[03:56:25 23/11/10] xsparky : B'y, yuh go' a name...? Uh. Bi' h'off. Marlin' 'roun' ehna roigh' punishmen' loike yuh, eh?
[03:56:38 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Stay together make sure someone can see you at all timesno splittin' up unless you can't help it or everyone knows. BUDDY SYSTEM!
[03:56:54 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : pepperoni %|
[03:56:58 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *spinning his knife and whistling*
[03:57:00 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : I LOVE THEBUDDY SYSTEM 8DDD
[03:57:01 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *tromping along with the group, bat bouncing against hisshoulder as he walks*
[03:57:02 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...
[03:57:04 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : oh uh
[03:57:07 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Tyrone
[03:57:10 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Huffs slightly as he moves forward, ears swivalingabout in all directions taking in sounds... * Theres others... * catches awhiff of an unfamiliar scent*
[03:57:27 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *barks* P-PAGE THIS ISN'T FFFFUCKING KINDERGARTENORIENTATION, WE GOT IT FFFUCKING HANDLED. D8<
[03:57:44 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * that would be Roric XD and palls XP who he doesn't know
[03:57:51 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Stay in line kids, no shoving *snorts*
[03:58:26 23/11/10] xsparky : Huh. *Nods with a grin* Uh, noica mee' yuh den, b'y.Hurr. Io mea', loike, no' so noice yuhr roigh' scraubed h'up, luh, bu' y'twig.
[03:58:35 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *smiles and nods at Tyrone as he tosses aside a bloodygauze pad*
[03:59:34 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Nahhh, shove all you want, an' it's inefficient teh stayin a line, romp around!
[03:59:38 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : twig...? Uh...
[03:59:39 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : nnn
[03:59:45 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *he chuckles and begins whistling*
[03:59:50 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : I want mybrother they took him
[04:00:09 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *and romp hedoes, as per his new partner's directions*
[04:00:27 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *I'M COMING BRO;A; AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IT YET*
[04:00:33 23/11/10] xsparky : ... *Glances over his shoulder. It sounds like people arecoming* Yuhr brudder...? Who be 'im, eh?
[04:00:48 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * as they walk on he is getting familiar smells andunfamiliar smells, most of them were at the Fort... one he caught on that Tainiwoman...notices Fin tarapsin along beside him and grins shakin his head*
[04:01:02 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *looks a bitnervous and his eyes dilate... or rather, his eye. one appears to be stucketernally wide while the other shifts and changes...*
[04:01:20 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the air smellsa bit like ozone in the city*
[04:01:29 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...! *notices a whistle and calls back to it*
[04:02:17 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *grins back,always happy to see someone who doesn't look down on his childlike manner*
[04:02:19 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Hey, sounds like people up ahead!
[04:02:45 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *it looks a bitmore spacious than before. notably so... and perhaps the buildings seem a bitmore looming. a bit more aged, yet the glass still shines in places*
[04:02:47 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Shakes his head and wrinkles his nose at the smell*thats the source...
[04:02:48 23/11/10] xsparky : ...S'Mer. Uh. Sum crackie, Paige, b'y, 'n Fin. *sniffslightly, still looking over his shoulder*
[04:03:10 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Hey yeah!HELLOOOOOO. IS ANYONE OUT THERE? HELLOOOOOOOO?
[04:03:17 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Mm? *squints on ahead, where Skoll is indicating*
[04:03:22 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *it wasn't likethat five minutes ago, was it? Roric? Strapper?*
[04:03:25 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Whistles back to strapper*
[04:03:36 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...
[04:03:38 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : NN
[04:04:01 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *fuck man I dunno I'm trying to make sure my boyfrienddoesn't get killed*
[04:04:06 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *he scramblesto his feet and stumbles back down again making a strange keening sound*
[04:04:16 23/11/10] xsparky : *It...wasnt. Roric pauses, frowning* Urh.
[04:04:28 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * suddenly it seems like the buildings are looming toofar over his head and his hackle is on end again, ears back slightly and hisglowing eyes narrowed to leave thin lines of light trails*
[04:04:34 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *frowns a bit* Staaay together folks... *and suddenlyhe's making NO NOISE as he smoothly walks*
[04:04:41 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *okay, yeah shit IS wei-- fhsakjfd whoa*
[04:04:45 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *knife out*
[04:05:14 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *pauses fora moment, one eye slightly wide* Huh. Weird
[04:05:14 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *shuffles closer to the others, bat tapping nervouslyagainst his shoulder again*
[04:05:16 23/11/10] xsparky : 'Ey, b'y! Yuhr roigh' urgin' or wo', eh?
[04:05:26 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... *is nowtrying to inch up a wall with his face*
[04:05:30 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *because itsupports him. there is a trail of drool and blood*
[04:05:39 23/11/10] @ Kurr : AUGHFUCK--notagain---- *he clutches Mjolnir close to hischest, hunching over defensively*
[04:05:48 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : %|;
[04:06:00 23/11/10] xsparky : *Puts his hands on the mans shoulders, trying to helphim. Less face against the wall* B'y, wa'eh.
[04:06:16 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *continuestroting on, patting both Mer and Skoll on their heads*
[04:06:33 23/11/10] @ Kurr : B|;;;;
[04:06:38 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ssssIknowthatvoiceIdoIknowit
[04:06:47 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *ksjndfsk okay, relaxes a little*
[04:06:52 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... *only thendoes he notice his hoodie is stained with black*
[04:06:55 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * his claws dig into the ground a bit as his bares histeeth. Picks up his pace to keep up with Fun , glancing back at Merinski as hedoes so*
[04:07:10 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *...Fun.*
[04:07:16 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *waaaves an arm to the approaching group*
[04:07:29 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *:D kylla*
[04:07:34 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *That is him, yes*
[04:07:37 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *it appears tobe grease, but to anyone who faced Karlyle and the gorilla-things it would befamiliar... the black blood of the not-quite dead*
[04:07:37 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : I can see them...* he nods toward them
[04:07:41 23/11/10] xsparky : ... *Yeah. Black stained hoodie. Rorics still holding butgives a confused mumble- distracted by the group, he looks back up*
[04:08:12 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *he is nowstripping because HE DOES NOT LIKE THIS SHIT IN THE LEAST*
[04:08:13 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *trots up to Roric and Strapper* Heya boys, who'dya havehere?
[04:08:27 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *eyebrow raise at stripping*
[04:08:28 23/11/10] xsparky : *Wait a minute. Nevermind. Smell of that stuff. That issomething he cant forget. Roric lets go and jumps back with a snarl*
[04:08:49 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Hey! *wave to Strapper and Roric* You guys alright?
[04:08:51 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : nnnn. NNN.*scooting around backwards, butt in air, stuck in that damn hoodie*
[04:08:57 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *... hey cool,he didn't know you could order strippers he-- waitafuckingminute*
[04:09:07 23/11/10] xsparky : *And doing the stupid 'i touched it i touched it' flailydance, ignoring thier new guests*
[04:09:08 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * the pulse eminating from teh thing in his wrist istelling him to stay away. the smell was almost overpowering him, he did notrecognize it but it sent waves of sickness though him*
[04:09:12 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *grabs hoodie and gives it a yank to help him out* thereya go...
[04:09:18 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : itsmellslikezicamandroadtaritsucksImaypukeIthinkhhhhhh
[04:09:23 23/11/10] @ Kurr : 8|;;;
[04:09:36 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *bumps into thebuilding ass-first and falls over*
[04:09:39 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...? D| *wh. what? hello guests uhhhh*
[04:09:44 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...
[04:09:51 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:09:56 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *OH GOD, PEOPLE, PEOPLE WRE ALWAYS GETTING NAKED, WHAT ISIT WITH PEOPLE AND THE WHOLE NAKEDNESS THING---*
[04:09:58 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : Nnnnnnofuckingway
[04:10:19 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *holds up hoodie by two fingers* This may need awashin'... or a scourin'...
[04:10:21 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : ....what
[04:10:32 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *trying to grabfor his seahorse. blindly*
[04:10:32 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... fuh
[04:10:33 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : What?
[04:10:37 23/11/10] xsparky : B'YS. *And Rorics finally noticed the other people ashe's wiping his hands off on the wall*
[04:10:44 23/11/10] @ Kurr : ....?
[04:10:45 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll tilts his head... watching Fin closely, earstweeked in slight confusion
[04:10:45 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:10:48 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *
[04:10:48 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *IS STILL INTHAT HOODIE PAIGE*
[04:11:13 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *SLEEVESARELONG*
[04:11:16 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *series ofTHOGHT PROCESSING faces*
[04:11:24 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *WELL HE CAN STILL HOLD IT HE'S TRYIN TO HELP YOU GET OUTO IT DANGNABBIT*
[04:11:32 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... *flailing*
[04:11:43 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *and then heSQUEALS and dives at Tyrone*
[04:11:55 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *latchcling*
[04:12:00 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *FINALLY he isfree and laying on the pavement, highly disoriented*
[04:12:05 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll grabs hold of the kid and tugs him backwards freeof the sleeves... is suddenly being dived at by new found partner* O O
[04:12:06 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...HHHHGGGGFFFFFT
[04:12:13 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : O3O
[04:12:20 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : YOU'REHEREYOU'REHEREYOU'REHEREBUT YOU SHOULD BE WHAAAT
[04:12:25 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Woah what--
[04:12:29 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : |]
[04:12:32 23/11/10] @ Kurr : WHA----who--who's th-that--? *surprised* D8;;
[04:12:40 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *grins PEOPLE FINDING PEOPLE OH HAPPIEST OF HAPPIES*
[04:12:49 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : ... fin
[04:12:50 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : HAFDSFHSDKFHSVDKFJ
[04:12:58 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * steps back completely confused and tilts his head atroric *
[04:12:59 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *JOYOUS VERBALKEYMASH*
[04:13:00 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : finfinfin*lankycling*
[04:13:07 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : BROOOOO <3
[04:13:13 23/11/10] xsparky : ... *Just going to watch with his hands still on thewall*
[04:13:31 23/11/10] @ Kurr : Bro. *KJBDFKS. IT DAWNS ON HIM* B-B-BRO. D8;;
[04:13:49 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the groundshakes again, slightly.*
[04:13:53 23/11/10] @ Kurr : T----
[04:14:00 23/11/10] @ Kurr : TH-THAT'S TYRONE---?!!
[04:14:11 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * can actualy feel the joy washing overhim from fin and it is slightly disorienting. Holds his head blinking... andthen splays out as the ground shakes a little*
[04:14:14 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : What the ....
[04:14:16 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *awww-- fhkhfdksd wh. ground, stoppit*
[04:14:29 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : KYLLA!
[04:14:35 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *ksdjnsk oh shit why are his legs shaking, WHAT IS THEGROUND DOING*
[04:14:37 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *tenses and looks around and listens forother disturbances*
[04:14:47 23/11/10] xsparky : *The toothdog git gives a small sniff. Lying beside himis another canine smelling bro- his face falls as the ground shakes again*
[04:15:07 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *yeah he's like a whole lot taller thanfin and is wrapped around the little bastard like an occopoos*
[04:15:22] Raccoon Recon : *fffff too busydoing that derpy raver nuzzlefacekiss thing to notice the ground shaking*
[04:15:40] Raccoon Recon : *FUCK THEGROUND, HE'S WALKING ON AIR*
[04:16:10] @ Kurr : *kdjfgnd awww <3*
[04:16:24] ZygomaticProcess : *blinks, looking around with one eyebrow raised* Isanyone else completely lost...?
[04:17:03] xsparky : *Just...trots over to Strapper, keeping his eyes on Finand Tyrone. Nods to Theo* Uh. Yeah.
[04:17:37] @ Kurr : *to Theo, STILL KINDA SHOCKED HIMSELF, eyes wider thanusual* TY--Tyrone--Ffff-- Fin's---brother---- *sjkfhsk. nods*
[04:17:41] Soulstrifer : * Eyes glued to Fin, still disoriented due to uber joycoming from him. However the shaking has him on full alert, his ears swivelingabout in all directions*
[04:17:54] Raccoon Recon : *shrugs. he thinks he understands. a bit*
[04:18:00] xsparky : Wai'. ...uh. May'ee Fin knows where b'ys burdder roigh'be. Sais 'e's missin'. *nods*
[04:18:18] xsparky : *Oh. No, wait, just heard Mer* ...oh.
[04:18:24] ZygomaticProcess : Oh. Ohhh, wow.
[04:18:34] @ Kurr : WeshouldgethimtoHome---- *kshjfds. looking at the ground.Looking around anxiously*
[04:18:51] @ CenturioSenex : *yeah just waituntil hammond sees him*
[04:18:56] Raccoon Recon : *rolling onground with Tyrone. happy squeaky dog sounds*
[04:18:58] @ CenturioSenex : *bricks will beshat*
[04:19:19] xsparky : DER ROIGH' FAR'RELA'IONS! *Roric always seems to pleasedby siblings. So he's giving Strappers shoulders a stupid shake. Competing withthe ground, it seems*
[04:19:22] @ CenturioSenex : *still totallybleeding out of his ear and dizzy and floppy and drooling*[04:19:47] Raccoon Recon : ... D8OHMYGODYOU'REBLEEDINGFJSKF
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:19 pm

[04:19:51] Soulstrifer : * Finaly takes his eys from Fin and looks at Mer andnods* We can head back out later... he is bleeding like crazy. * crouches nearFin* We gotta get him home
[04:19:57] @ CenturioSenex : theringingdidit
[04:20:22] Raccoon Recon : K-kylla, Homeand-- the sound?
[04:20:25] @ Kurr : TH---THE RING--- *eye twitches at the mention of that*
[04:20:38] @ Kurr : Ffffucking---
[04:20:48] @ CenturioSenex : there was just
[04:20:52] @ CenturioSenex : ringing that'sall I know
[04:21:09] Raccoon Recon : vshfakjfhdsfasdkj
[04:21:17] Raccoon Recon : *corgi being shaken sounds*
[04:21:27] @ CenturioSenex : *whispers...but it';s loud enough for everyone to hear*
[04:21:37] @ CenturioSenex : reeeeally badell-ess-dee
[04:21:39] @ CenturioSenex : cos
[04:21:43] ZygomaticProcess : The light from the city...? *fffff shakes his head*Jeez...
[04:21:44] @ CenturioSenex : the world isBIGGER.
[04:21:46] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:21:54] Soulstrifer : * reaches out and takes hold of Fin... and Tyrone liftingthem to their feet*
[04:22:16] @ CenturioSenex : SFGSDH *HISSES.PROTECTS THE BROTHER, yink*
[04:22:21] Raccoon Recon : ppftptjdsahkd|'D ... *looks around* ohwow it is D8 hfksdhf oh thanks Skoll
[04:22:26] @ CenturioSenex : yoink*
[04:22:27] ZygomaticProcess : ....right, we should get back. Is Bob still back at base?We could probably use his help :I
[04:22:28] Raccoon Recon : hfsdffffff
[04:22:30] @ CenturioSenex : NO\
[04:22:44] @ CenturioSenex : NO YOU CAN'THAVE HIM
[04:23:03] xsparky : Yuh lo' traipsin' ba', luh...?
[04:23:05] Soulstrifer : * Mouth twitches between his own emotions and thehappiness his partner feels*
[04:23:06] @ CenturioSenex : *suddenly hisdemeanor changes from very stupid to very desperate*
[04:23:08] @ Kurr : He's....
[04:23:20] Soulstrifer : Your comign to
[04:23:21] Raccoon Recon : T-tyrooooone*petsface* It'sokaythey'remyfriends
[04:23:21] @ Kurr : He w-w-wasn't.....
[04:23:40] @ Kurr : *oh god, that face Tyrone has, nnnnghhh so sad, skdfjns*
[04:25:26] ZygomaticProcess : Hey, we're not tryna steal him, okay?
[04:25:44] @ CenturioSenex : but they didand then
[04:25:46] @ CenturioSenex : and then
[04:25:51] @ CenturioSenex : ...
[04:26:26] @ CenturioSenex : *just kind ofattaches to Fin*
[04:26:29] Soulstrifer : Look, Your bleeding, He is my partner... your hisbrother... You are hurt he is sad... I am a very unhappy wolf...
[04:26:31] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:26:38] @ CenturioSenex : *and tries tograb his seahorse with his bare toes*
[04:26:40] Raccoon Recon : *GDI HE LEFT THE STOVE ON HFDSJK*
[04:26:52] xsparky : *OH GOD THE TEAAAAA*
[04:27:16] xsparky : *Oh, y'know, and the rest of the house that could be upin flames*
[04:27:31] xsparky : *but mostley the tea*
[04:27:55] @ Kurr : ....... *doesn't. KNOW. WHAT TO DO, SHOULD COMFORT BUTHOW DO I DO THAT, HOW DO I TOUCH PEOPLE AND SHIT, UH, mental flailing goes hereand he will just make a freaked out face and gnaw on his lips*
[04:28:03] Raccoon Recon : *OUR END OF THE WORLD TEA NOOOO*
[04:28:27] @ Kurr : He's...
[04:28:48] @ Kurr : Tyrone's hhhurt. He n-needs...we need to gethim...mmm..m-m-medical attention...
[04:28:59] Soulstrifer : * ears are flattened to his head in frustration and liptwitches in a frustrated snarl*
[04:29:01] @ Kurr : *derpishly stumbling over words softly*
[04:29:23] xsparky : B'ys, we go' a roigh' me'ki', luh- 'n a ber' eh yuh wannabid da noigh' or sum shi'-
[04:29:23] Raccoon Recon : *keeeepspetting Tyrone's face* Hey, man. Let's go Home okay? I won't go anywhere, Ipromise
[04:30:03] xsparky : *Though Bob is back at Fort Luke...er. No clue whereEdgar is. Somewhereee.*
[04:30:05] Raccoon Recon : It'llbeokaypromise
[04:30:24] @ CenturioSenex : *nods*
[04:30:37] ZygomaticProcess : *he is wandering around the city looking for his partnerand probably freaking out like a tard :<*
[04:30:42] @ CenturioSenex : okay... okayjust don't... let them take you
[04:30:52] Soulstrifer : * glowing eyes calculating whether he could cary themboth back for lack of time .... *
[04:31:26] @ Kurr : *...wouldn't reccommend it, Skoll. Tyrone wouldn't likethat*
[04:31:50] Raccoon Recon : * Bro stabsthings with needles C8 <3*
[04:32:07] Soulstrifer : * frustration tends to fuck with the hot heads mind...why do you think he is called skoll XD*
[04:32:08] @ CenturioSenex : *I DON'T HAVEMY NEEDLES D|*
[04:32:23] Raccoon Recon : *Wiggles out ofoccopoo grip and tries to lead Tyrone along by the hand*
[04:32:38] Raccoon Recon : *grinningFOREVER*
[04:33:06] @ CenturioSenex : *shirtless andlead away*
[04:33:14] xsparky : Go fion' sum h'eels. Fer 'im. *Will try and say this outof hearing of his doxy to Theo. So he doesnt get another notebook smack*
[04:33:28] @ InkAbyss : We still need teh look for more people ya know sorry tosay...
[04:33:37] Raccoon Recon : *JUST LIKE OLDTIMES 8D*
[04:33:51] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:33:56] Raccoon Recon : B|
[04:33:58] xsparky : ...
[04:34:05] xsparky : :D;;
[04:34:06] Raccoon Recon : *throws tea kettle*
[04:34:26] ZygomaticProcess : *gives Roric an amused, exasperated look* I don't thinkwe need to get eel-dfdgd *flying tea kettle*
[04:34:36] xsparky : WELP. LOOK AH DE TOIME. ROIGH' TI- URF. *kettle to face*
[04:34:45] @ CenturioSenex : *too disorientedto care about search party... but will do whatever little brother says*
[04:34:51] @ Kurr : *....nnn. Picks up Tyrone's hoodie after looking at itfor a moment and follows after the two of them, HNNNGH, DOESN'T WANT TOINTERUPT BROTIMES. Familyyyyy*
[04:35:12] xsparky : DER BE BOILIN' WA'ER EHN 'ERRRR!
[04:35:15] @ InkAbyss : Hey, hey, hey
[04:35:20] @ InkAbyss : |\
[04:35:21] Raccoon Recon : *the best domestic couple THE BEST*
[04:35:42] Raccoon Recon : *no, hon. I found another kettle. Just to throw at yourface*
[04:35:51] ZygomaticProcess : OKAY, so! Let's try not to break Roric's face! Can we dothat, please?
[04:35:54] Soulstrifer : Lets go then *looks at Paige, needing to distance himselfa bit... flashes of faces pass his mind... he shakes em off feeling ever soslightly sick*
[04:36:01] xsparky : *Oh. T-thats nice of you, loyver.*
[04:36:08] @ InkAbyss : BOYSS Someone can take im' back but we still need to lookfer more people
[04:36:33] xsparky : ...farou'. A ke'lle. *Picks yp the kettle and is nowgrinning. New kettle.*
[04:36:38] @ Kurr : *..pauses slightly*
[04:36:54] Raccoon Recon : ... *raises an eyebrow at Theo. No, his boyfriend's faceis ALWAYS broke. Like. Forever*
[04:36:57] @ Kurr : ...Ffffin. You should go back with Tyrone.
[04:37:09] @ CenturioSenex : *yaaaay finyaaaay derp yaaaay*
[04:37:09] @ Kurr : W-w-we;ll stay here with P-paige.
[04:37:29] @ Kurr : *little smile*
[04:37:34] ZygomaticProcess : *yeah be we don't have to be the cause of thefacebreaking he does that enough on his own*
[04:37:39] Raccoon Recon : *was reachingout to grab Mer's hand as well but pauses* Oh. Oh okay.
[04:37:50 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *smiles back*
[04:37:52 23/11/10] xsparky : ...me face be a roigh' rugge- *Glances over to Paige andMer* Wan' sum 'elp wid a' gunny, b'ys?
[04:38:31 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *... this is true. BUT LOOK HOW HAPPY HE IS AT THEKETTLE*
[04:38:46 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Yer sure welcome but It'll be dangerous and yer facestill ain't quite right from the last time yeh did somethin' dangerous boy.Sure yeh two are up for it?
[04:38:59 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *TAKE CARE OF YOUR BROTHER, HNGHHH, I'LL BE BACK HOMELATER---*
[04:39:00 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : o3o
[04:39:10 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : C< *that a challenge, Paige?*
[04:39:35 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Maaaaaybe
[04:39:50 23/11/10] xsparky : *HE IS SO HAPPY. Smiling at that kettle like a kid with anew puppy*
[04:40:05 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *quickly runs up a wall, grabs a windowsil and croucheson it, smirking*
[04:41:49 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *yeah. HI SKOLL, WELCOME TO THE PIT,ENJOY YOUR PARTNER'S OBNOXIOUS HAPPIES*
[04:42:13 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Pouts, and steps on tail as it wags*
[04:42:45 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... o3o *grins and pats Skoll on thehead*
[04:43:58 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * whines in defeat and flops down*
[04:44:49 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : |D *yaaaay. Broand partner yaaaay. And, uh. Harper if Kurr wasn't sick*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Not as many questions this time!


[02:27:36 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( no, Tainiwill not be bleeding. she's WAY far off
[02:28:17 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( the onlyperson who would bleed is someone riiight next to the center of downtown... ifthey could get that far

[02:40:41 23/11/10] @ Kurr : [[ center of what?
[02:41:59 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : (( downtown.The VERY center where the light settled and turned red, where the fog came from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]   

Back to top Go down
 
Sensory Adaptation [HOWLING LIGHT 2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» winged light and bark
» Dark and Light Bringers
» Light God Slayer Magic [Done]
» Guns of light and dark
» Darkness comes to light(Private- Allison & Rei)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive-
Jump to: