Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.
 
HomeFAQCalendarSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 A Tangled Web [Search Party][HOWLING LIGHT 3 pt2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: A Tangled Web [Search Party][HOWLING LIGHT 3 pt2]   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Continuation of the search party from Howling Light 2, Fin has taken Tyrone back Home with Roric and Strapper joining in the search along with Merinski, Theo, and Skoll with Paige as the leader. What will they find???


[22:15:30 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Pleased to have yeh with us boys *nods to Roric andStrapper* Yeh catch us any more scents Skoll?
[22:16:20 23/11/10] xsparky : Be a roigh' gud gunny, b'y. *grins with a nod* Who's webe keepin' a roigh' blion' high ou' fer, eh?
[22:17:11 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *was perched on that window frame, and is now hoppingdown. To land of Roric's shoulders*
[22:17:13 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Uhhh, we're looking for Yanni and his lady, Copper andEdgar, Jack, Aeries, Marduk. Anyone else?
[22:17:15 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * skoll nods quietly, his glowing eyes scannign theothers before he starts walking in the direction of the scent *
[22:17:43 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : 'Nyone we c'n find really... not right to leave anyoneout here...
[22:17:57 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Yeah
[22:18:06 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Whoever we can find, really
[22:18:47 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *grins and playfull tugs at Roric's cheek* You going to play bloodhound, too?
[22:18:52 23/11/10] xsparky : *Snorts, swaying a bit under new Strapper weight. He addsa bit absently* Yanni's gurl...Io roigh' ran inna 'er afore. Loike, few day,eh.
[22:19:10 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *skoll will noticethat over the constant presence of the smell of ozone and electricity, it isdifficult to catch scent of much besides the hiding places of monsters*
[22:19:19 23/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *roric too*
[22:19:49 23/11/10] xsparky : *Looks up, sticking out his tongue* Arf. *And drops hishead down to give a sniff-* Huh. S'bi' muggy, b'y, loike.
[22:20:38 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Eh?
[22:20:44 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * huffs and shakes his head a bit as he doubles backacross his trail, having difficulty keeping the smells seperated with thethickness of the air*
[22:21:33 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *Mer walks near Skoll, eyeing the man curiously as hesorts out all of the different smells* B|..?
[22:21:52 23/11/10] xsparky : Y'know. S't'ick. Loike....uh...lappin' a roigh' ba'ery orsum shi', Io guess...?
[22:21:53 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : ?
[22:21:54 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *translator mode* Hecan't catch a scent
[22:21:59 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : You okay there pup?
[22:22:07 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : The air's toothick
[22:22:34 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *glances at Strapper's note* Eh? Yeh can't catch a scent?Whata 'bout you Skoll?
[22:22:43 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Well. Crap. :/ Just keep an eye and ear open for anyonewho might be nearby then, I guess
[22:22:51 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : And it's likelicking a battery
[22:23:19 23/11/10] xsparky : *Patting Strappers legs. Thanks, b'y. Gives a grin, stilltrying to huff in as much air as possible*
[22:23:21 23/11/10] @ Kurr : ......
[22:23:27 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * skoll stops and drops into a crouch to smell at theground* its tuff... gonna be harder than trackin the blood * he mutters lookingup at them
[22:23:43 23/11/10] @ Kurr : *...wonders if Roric has actually licked a battery, howmany, and how often* B|;;
[22:24:08 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Holdjer horses there Apples, I cn' try to pick up somelandmarks someone might be lookin at to help us, anyone know who the mostrecent person to leave base was? Jack n' Aeries?
[22:24:40 23/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *grins and pats Roric's head, THINKING THE SAME THING ASYOU ARE, MER* o3o *looking back between Skoll and Roric with interest*
[22:24:49 23/11/10] xsparky : *...batteries, man. You dont know how damn boring livingon an island gets. Gotta pass the time. Still obnoxiously sniffing, tryingharder, so he's starting to sound like a dying pig.*
[22:24:56 23/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *snorts a little at "Apples"* Marduk was thelast person I saw leave
[22:26:54 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll is tracking half circles back and forth, movingforward only as he catches the smell of home that lingers under everythingelse... if they left from the Base they
[22:26:59 23/11/10] Soulstrifer : would smell like it*
[22:26:59 23/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Awlright, I'll take a peek in on 'im, should be able totell which direction he's headin at least... If yeh all could jus' be quiet fera moment and let me concentrate... *closes his eyes and takes deep breaths*
[01:54:1724/11/10] xsparky : *Right. Search partyin'. Paige just told them all to bequiet for some reason...but Roric's still a little miffed about this thick airthing. So as quietly as possible he's still breathing in air like a lungdyingpigmonster*
[01:55:12 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... 8T;;;
[01:55:20 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *fingers up Roric's nose*
[01:56:10 24/11/10] xsparky : *HUFFIN' AIR HUFFIN' AIR HUFFI- OH GOD THATS NOT AIR.Snorts, flaily around a bit with Strapper still on his shoulders. Sorry, Paige.Not the best group to try and concentrate around*
[01:56:28 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *standing around and fidgeting, tap-tap-tapping the baton his shoulder. Theo is bad at keeping still :T*
[01:56:31 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * skoll is still wandering in half circles almost on hishands and knees... only getting scent particals here and there under all theother thick smells*
[01:57:17 24/11/10] @ Kurr : Hnn....
[01:57:30 24/11/10] @ Kurr : Do we hhhave any s-s-sort of lead...? On anyone?
[01:57:44 24/11/10] @ Kurr : M-Marduk was the last seen, right..?
[01:58:03 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : I am getting little bits here and there.... but its soscattered and faint
[01:58:16 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *grinds his teeth anxiously, shifting the weight of hishammer in his grasp* [01:58:58 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *nods at Mer* Yeah, he was the last to leave, I think...
[01:59:31 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *you guys suck at being quiet. Should take lessons fromhim*
[01:59:32 24/11/10] xsparky : Uh, well, Edgar wa' wid h'us las' noigh', eh...? B'y too'a roigh' loo' fer...uh...b
[01:59:40 24/11/10] xsparky : *b'y dere.
[02:00:20 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll stands up straight* we aren't going to make anyheadway standing here...
[02:01:21 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Awlright, I gotta idea of which direction to go. Tallyho! *begins moving*
[02:02:30 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll moves in a somewhat crouched fassion his headsweeping side to side to try and make out any smells that might help*
[02:02:37 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *light prod at Roric. Giddyup <3*
[02:02:56 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *whoop, up and moving again, trotting after Paige*
[02:02:58 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the wind picks up a little and the ground is stilltrembling slightly*
[02:03:16 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *dkfjndk stops. Bring so twitchy then, at least they havesome kind of directio----*
[02:03:30 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *...fuck the Earth. B|*
[02:03:38 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *being
[02:03:51 24/11/10] xsparky : *Man Im a proud and noble toothcrackie not a horse- trotsa few steps, untill realizing he's still holding the kettle that was thrown athis face. Runs the few steps to thier door, drops it, and catches up with thegroup* Ca' roigh' brin' da h'ol slu' wid h'us, luh.
[02:03:58 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Paige senses this, but that calm grin stays on his facewhile his mind works*
[02:05:03 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll looks back at Merinski* you ok? * his claws digin as the earth still trembles under them. The wind kind of helped lift thethickness in the air... yet it also seemed to just stirr it around a bit*
[02:06:07 24/11/10] @ Kurr : Nnnghn.... *shakes his head, hissing softly* Justth-this...fffucking w-w-wind. Ground. Fffucking unnatural...
[02:07:00 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll nods* yeah... I know... * his tail twitchinguneasily and his ears back* come on... we don't want to get left...
[02:07:29 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *another bit of glass crashes to the ground soemwhere*
[02:07:37 24/11/10] @ Kurr : And j-j-just hoping Ffffin and h-h-his brother m-made itback Hhhhome alright, ffff... *mutters softly* Mm. Yeah. *walks with Skoll tokeep up*
[02:07:56 24/11/10] @ Kurr : FFNGH--- *jumps, looking around, eye twitching slightly*
[02:07:58 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : hfhasfjdfdf *squeaks as glass shatters somewhere*
[02:08:22 24/11/10] xsparky : She's a roigh' bi' scud- *Jumps a bit, more the thesqueak of corgi then the glass*
[02:08:23 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Paige's grip tightens on his knife* You guys wanna checkthat out? *because this is our job afterall*
[02:08:23 24/11/10] @ Kurr : Fffucking w-w-windows...! B8<;;;
[02:08:31 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *fhghf jumps a little at the crash, looking around at allof the windows above them* ...city's got the shivers
[02:08:33 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * the hackles on skolls neck is on end and his lip curlsto show his teeth*
[02:09:09 24/11/10] @ Kurr : ....w-w-windows. B-broke earlier...
[02:09:17 24/11/10] @ Kurr : In a building I was in.
[02:09:28 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *fork in the road, or rather, a choice between goingright or left on what used to be a one way street*
[02:09:44 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *slooowly cranes his head in the direction of wear thesound came from though*
[02:09:51 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *oh hot damn*
[02:09:53 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *which way?*
[02:09:56 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *where
[02:10:01 24/11/10] xsparky : *Stops at the fork, sniffing again uselessly*
[02:10:04 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeh? Maybe that means someone else is in one. Hrmmmm...
[02:10:36 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll nods* I was wondering where you went... * skollsays as he looks around ... tucking his head to sniff at the concrete* gettinnothin here Paige...
[02:10:51 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *squints down either path* ...
[02:11:03 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : maybe we shouldsplit up?
[02:11:15 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Anyone catch which way that noise came from...?
[02:11:22 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *there is something on the right half... a paper stapledto a telephone pole, broken and leaning against a building*
[02:11:28 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *Yeah, STrapper, and die in a cheesy horror film fashion*
[02:11:41 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *BRILLIANT*
[02:11:49 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll trots toward the paper to get a better look*
[02:11:59 24/11/10] @ Kurr : J-just...patrol shhhit. Fffor Luke, Skoll. B| *expressionneutral BUT PUFFS WITH PRIDE A LITTLE BIT. VIKING CREEPLORD. BEATS BEING A GASSTATION ATTENDENT*
[02:12:09 24/11/10] @ Kurr : .....where are you ggg...?
[02:12:10 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : 'm Not totally comfortable splittin up, we'd cover moreground but we'd be in more danger... Uptah yeh all if yeh wanna endangeryerselves....
[02:12:33 24/11/10] xsparky : *ffff. We'll definitly be the first to go, man. Tilts hishead, following after Skoll* Uh. We...ta'ehn a roigh' brea'a rea'. Ace.
[02:12:43 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *most papers would have melted away from erosion, rain,decay... this must be recent*
[02:13:11 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *it is a piece of notebook paper with a map of the pit onit...*
[02:13:11 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *frowns at the paper and follows Skoll to look over hisshoulder*
[02:13:13 24/11/10] @ Kurr : .....can anyone ffffucking sm-smell anyth-thing orsh-shit...? *glances down the left side, squinting down the way*
[02:13:27 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll dips his head to sniff at the paper hoping to getany sort of smell off it ? *
[02:13:40 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *and a small drawing of a spider on each corner*
[02:14:08 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *sloowwww eyebrow raise* Well thisall be helpful...
[02:14:17 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *fhgf wiggling to the front of the group so shorty cansee to* Huh...
[02:14:42 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : Spiders and maps... * he mutters*
[02:14:46 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *hisses and follows after the others* Ffffindanything...?
[02:14:52 24/11/10] xsparky : Bain' h'one o' yuhrs, b'y. *Up to Strapper. Well, noshit. Obviously you are not the only person with paper in the pit. But.Y'know.*
[02:14:52 24/11/10] @ Kurr : ......
[02:15:04 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *RUMMAGING IN HIS MESSENGER BAG*
[02:15:28 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : o3o *leans up a bit to peak more over Roric's head...then thinks better of it and keeps an eye on the windows above them*
[02:15:38 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll looks at mer* yeah, * he steps sideways allowingMerinski to see*
[02:15:39 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *you smell a female. and blood, male, but dry blood, notany amount to be threatening*
[02:15:44 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *downtown is represented by a swirl*
[02:15:46 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *and pulls out a similar map---although this one ismostly marked with fruit trees and food drops*
[02:16:00 24/11/10] xsparky : Gurl. 'N...uh...sume b'y.
[02:16:19 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : Theres the scent of blood on it...
[02:16:36 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeh gotta map too! Excellent, this'll let us split upwith less problems... We c'n set up a search area
[02:16:56 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : like its been sittin for a while though...
[02:16:57 24/11/10] @ Kurr : ....I g-g-got th-this map ffrom a ---- *HISSES* W-W-WAITPAIGE, FUCKDAMMIT.
[02:17:09 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *note just how different this map is in comparison...it's bigger*
[02:17:25 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *more things that dont exist are marked on it*
[02:17:40 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Mind if I compare?
[02:17:51 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *a crystal, a huge tree, and an eye*
[02:17:51 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *blinks, looking back and forth between the two maps*Does anyone else think this is really freakishly convenient?
[02:18:08 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *playing eagle eye watch dog while the others look at themaps*
[02:18:09 24/11/10] xsparky : Mmm. Gurl. *Snorting in more scent from that paper. Justhappy to be picking something up.* Yeah, ehs sum noice, T'eo,
[02:18:19 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *was looking at the one in Skoll's hands and then back athis own* .....thhh....
[02:18:24 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * skoll takes note silently points toward the swirl*thats where the mist was right?
[02:18:26 24/11/10] @ Kurr : The g-g-girl.
[02:18:30 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : . . .
[02:18:39 24/11/10] @ Kurr : Her...n-name....fffff...
[02:18:44 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : B( *what about girls Roric honey?*
[02:18:59 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *eh, whatever*
[02:19:24 24/11/10] @ Kurr : ...the handwriting is th-the same, but...th-the maps area little different....what the fffuck are these symbols... *squinting betweenthe two of them*
[02:19:31 24/11/10] @ Kurr : There is a girl.
[02:19:33 24/11/10] @ Kurr : Who makes maps.
[02:19:37 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * His ears swival around to make sure they were stillalright*
[02:19:40 24/11/10] @ Kurr : She made th-thsi second one.
[02:19:43 24/11/10] @ Kurr : B|
[02:19:47 24/11/10] @ Kurr : I'm sure of it.
[02:19:47 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *on the road to the right an old, presumably historicbrick shop is collapsed, and between it and the large skyscraper is analleyway*
[02:19:50 24/11/10] xsparky : ...IO'M JUS' SAYIN' EH SMELLS LOI' GURL! *Stoppit. Thatlook. Wait. This will help* Uh...'n..b'y- eh? ...who'sa?
[02:19:57 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *snaps fingers* Focus soldiers! It's our job teh findpeople righ' now not go investigating. We should take these back teh the othersto see if they know anything, but first we save people if we can...
[02:20:37 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *another square of paper is stuck to the one intact brickwall that makes the alleyway*
[02:20:43 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *raises an eyebrow at Paige, but doesn't sa-- er. Writeanything*
[02:20:46 24/11/10] @ Kurr : .....SH-SHE'S ONE OF THE MISSING, PAIGE. *hissed throughgritted teeth*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: A Tangled Web [Search Party][HOWLING LIGHT 3 pt2]   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:01 pm

[02:20:54 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll hands the map off to Paige as he breaks from thegroup to circle the area seeking out the smell that was on the papers hopingfor a trail, he finds the second paper*
[02:21:00 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *and there is a trail of scent between the two*
[02:21:01 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *mutters* If we weren't living in a horror movie already,this just seals it.
[02:21:03 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : Guys...
[02:21:29 24/11/10] xsparky : *Follows with a grin towards the second paper*
[02:21:36 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Well good yeh shoulda told me that in the first place*nosepinch Mer fsaljfsdkl f seriously Paige?* |]
[02:22:01 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...? *hops off Roric and walks on his own. Sorry, Roric,honey. You're kinda slow*
[02:22:09 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Got a trail? *derp, after Skoll and Roric*
[02:22:16 24/11/10] @ Kurr : JKHSDFBS--- *hiss, shove at, and he trots away* B8<
[02:22:21 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Whatcha got Skoll? :] *follows*
[02:22:23 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * He looks closer at this paper and the looks back towardthe others. Roric and his little pal are comin* Yeah
[02:22:27 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *peers at the paper, unaware of any scent trail*
[02:22:44 24/11/10] xsparky : *Im...Im just lazy. sob. Looks at the paper from behindthe group*
[02:23:07 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : The girls smell is all over the paper, as well as themale and the blood, theres a trail of it to this spot... * points at the alley*
[02:23:19 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Can yeh follow it further?
[02:23:26 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *Maybe I feed you too much <3 hfjhsdkfsd Strapper, putthe evil gay away for now*
[02:23:36 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *in the alleyway is a picture in sidewalk-chalk andrather chunky housepaint that must have been found in a hardware store. it is aspider.*
[02:24:06 24/11/10] xsparky : Sure, b'y. *Grins- fffff. Strapper that is evil. Turns,looking into the alley way* Uh...spi'er. H'again.
[02:24:06 24/11/10] @ Kurr : ..... *grinds his teeth. Doesn't like the idea of thescent of blood and Yikai's maps being connected...*
[02:24:07 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...
[02:24:07 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * nods and looks toward the alley before venturing in,stepping carefully over the drawing of a smpider*
[02:24:12 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *the paper is stuck to the wall by small bloodstains atthe corners, but they are very strangely precise*
[02:24:23 24/11/10] @ Kurr : .....the fffuck is w-w-with the spiders.
[02:24:36 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *noooot going in that alley, nope*
[02:24:48 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *REEKS of trap (more than he does)*
[02:25:04 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *frowns and pauses* Stay here folks... *goes to thatpaper, inspecting it but not touching*
[02:25:30 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : ..."If anyone wanted ta find out some stuff, allthey'd have ta do would be ta follow the spiders"
[02:25:35 24/11/10] xsparky : *Pft. Dammit. Okay, maybe you would survive this horrormovie. But Roric's following after Skoll. Scent happy on some Hardy BoysAdventure*
[02:25:35 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skolls ears swival around and his tail twitchs slightlyas he circles the spider and then back to the group* theres a drawing of aspider in the alley...
[02:25:54 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *Paige is greeted by the sound of a music box. nobodyelse hears it... a music box and...*
[02:25:57 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *good job Theo now is the time to remember the advice ofmagical groundskeepers*
[02:26:02 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Wazzat Apples?
[02:26:03 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *old... gregorian... hymns......*
[02:26:43 24/11/10] xsparky : Nar' h'apples, b'y, spi'ers. *From thealley, he's studying the sidewalk chalk*
[02:26:56 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Uh, nothin'. It's a storybook thing
[02:27:18 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Tenses and listens, quickly realizingit's inside his head and peering around, knife out*
[02:27:25 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : *giggesnorts at Theo*
[02:27:52 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *looks at Paige, then at his ma--KSDJN, BACK AT PAIGE,KNIFE IS OUT*
[02:28:06 24/11/10] @ Kurr : *sorry Mer. The map is now diamo---sdfjknsk no, I'm done*
[02:28:29 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...? *then looks questioningly at Paige, already movingto tug away Roric from some impending doom and shit*
[02:28:43 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : 8I;;;
[02:29:04 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : You will findnothing old dog, nothing but us but we watch here now we watch and wait, we whowere closest, watch over from above where we can. it is not entirely safe hereand moving would be prudent...
[02:29:43 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : There aremaddening flames and maddening fangs here and not all are touched by what isbright
[02:29:51 24/11/10] xsparky : ...Dun' t'ink Io roigh' loike spi'ers, b'y. *Nods,looking up to see a doxy coming to fetch him. Yup, will be leaving alley tostand with the rest of the group*
[02:29:54 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : or by what isright.
[02:29:58 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : *looking around at everyone else, and lowering the batfrom his shoulder to hang ready at his side*
[02:30:22 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *Paige is silent for a moment before letting out a longsnort* 'N if you're so great and watchin us from above mind giving us a shovein the right direction *still tense but voice is clear and relaxed*
[02:30:22 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ... *frowns at bit* Ialways loved spiders
[02:30:38 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : Seek the mapsand stand by the Lionhearted, raise your glass to the deepset jewel.
[02:30:43 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skoll watches Paige closely. Shifting his weight frompaw to paw looking uneasily. He hovers near Merinski his hackle on end and asmall growl building in his throat*
[02:31:00 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : And you may findsomeone that's lost at that old mcdonalds two blocks down
[02:31:16 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *and then itends*
[02:31:18 24/11/10] xsparky : ...may'ee Io'll lioke ehm more eh dis shi' don' roigh'h'off us, luh.
[02:31:41 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : As long as there aren't giant spiders, I'm good
[02:32:21 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *the neutral expression immediately spreads into a grinat the end* Thanks Anasi, guess we'll take the map and go then eh? Stay frosty.*straightens but notably does not put his knife away and snags the paper*Headin for a mcdonalds folks.
[02:32:40 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *though issomeone looks up to the skyscrapers that seem so strangely bent and leaning,you may see two forms crawling on the glass....*
[02:33:10 24/11/10] @ Kurr : McDonalds? *snorts, following*
[02:33:18 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * skoll glances up and the snarl tears from his throat atwhat he sees*
[02:33:26 24/11/10] @ Kurr : P-Paige may I see the fffirst m-m-ap we fffound..?
[02:33:35 24/11/10] xsparky : ...mcdonal's. Wo'...wo' de 'ell's a mcdonal's? We knows'im? *following*
[02:33:36 24/11/10] @ Kurr : HUNGHHH---WHA--
[02:33:37 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : ...? *curious. Paige, are you still sa-- fhasdhfds snarlshello WHAT* [02:33:59 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *they go insidethe broken windows pretty fast... but not before the darker of the two drops adead pigeon on merinsky*
[02:34:16 24/11/10] @ Kurr : JHGVSDFJHSDFBSJFFFFFFFFFFFUCK----
[02:34:28 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Holy shit what--
[02:34:33 24/11/10] xsparky : Io dun' t'in- *People are snarling. Roric turns his head,growling in suprise as a dead bird falls onto Mer*
[02:34:37 24/11/10] @ Kurr : THEY'RE----
[02:34:40 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : *looks over at Skoll at the snarls and snaps head overtoo late to see the figures but sees the pigeon* . . .
[02:34:47 24/11/10] @ Kurr : TH-TH-THEY'RE-----
[02:34:50 24/11/10] Soulstrifer : * Skolls eyes are fixated on the spot where the shadowsdissapeared* The fir on his neck is on end, completly ridgid*
[02:35:05 24/11/10] @ Kurr : They're alive. D,,%<
[02:35:10 24/11/10] @ CenturioSenex : *familiar Merinski C8 ?*
[02:35:13 24/11/10] @ Kurr : .....
[02:35:27 24/11/10] @ InkAbyss : Who now?
[02:35:36 24/11/10] @ Kurr : FFFFFFF---- *BRUSHING FEATHERS AND SHITOFF OF HIMSELF*
[02:35:56 24/11/10] Raccoon Recon : .......
[02:35:56 24/11/10] ZygomaticProcess : Man, what the hell is going on?
[02:36:01 24/11/10] @ Kurr : TH-TH-THE GUY WITH THAT HAT WHO CLIMBSTHE FFFFUCK OUT OF SHIT.
[02:36:42] xsparky : ...Io...'Kay, b'y. *Gives a confused look up to Strapper.Uh. Do we know a guy with a hat who climbs the fuck out of shit?*
[02:36:51] Raccoon Recon : >3>;;; *quietly. puts dead pidgon in messenger bag.Hey man, it's food*
[02:36:59] Soulstrifer : *skoll looks sideways at Merinski His ears keeping trackof what he no longer looked at* you alright....?
[02:37:08] Raccoon Recon : ... 8I;;; *shakes head NOPE WE SURE DON'T*
[02:37:08] @ InkAbyss : . . . WELL AWLRIGHT THEN MCDONALDS IT IS! |D
[02:37:09] @ Kurr : .....
[02:37:19] @ Kurr : I'M FFFUCKING FFFI---GUYS.
[02:37:46] @ Kurr : GUYS.
[02:37:52] @ Kurr : *head in hands*
[02:38:02] ZygomaticProcess : What? What?
[02:38:14] Raccoon Recon : . . .
[02:38:14] @ InkAbyss : Whut's up? |]
[02:38:34] xsparky : Uh...Mer, b'y, dun' ge' roigh' wicke', luh- *But lookingall 'hey, whats up, man?'*
[02:38:39] Raccoon Recon : *takes pidgon out. dangles it by its wings at Mer* O3O
[02:38:45] Raccoon Recon : cooooo~
[02:38:51] @ Kurr : *No matter what. Always. Whenever he mentions "HatGuy". Everyone thinks he's crazy. Even Bridhe. Even Fin. Always...*
[02:39:08] @ Kurr : ........p-p-put th-that down. DB;;;
[02:39:22] xsparky : *And is trying to stifle a laugh now. Yes, Mer, yourcrazy. And you have a dead bird all up in your grill*
[02:39:41] Raccoon Recon : coooOOOooo <3
[02:39:48] @ Kurr : .....fffff.
[02:39:53] Raccoon Recon : *yes. dead bird. trying to hump your head*
[02:40:15] Raccoon Recon : *then Strapper dashes away with a mute laugh*
[02:40:19] @ Kurr : ANYWAY---TH-THIS MEANS MAP GIRL AND HAT FFFUCK ARE ALIVEAT LE-----
[02:40:19] @ Kurr : ........
[02:40:22] @ InkAbyss : *Ruffles strapper's hair* Ready teh move on? Les swimoutta this dead end barrel fishies...
[02:40:38] xsparky : *And Roric is left dying of laughter. Will recover in amoment.*
[02:41:11] ZygomaticProcess : *ghgffd hides a snicker into his hand* Haven't met thembut... Guess it's good that they're around somewhere?
[02:41:33] @ Kurr : *grits his teeth together and breathes in slowly, loudly throughhis nose, trying to control a stupid angry woman shriek rising within him. Mindthe Tourettes, Mer. Good job*
[02:41:42] @ InkAbyss : If we see 'em Mer we'll give a hollar *he actuallybelieves you but there's one lead he's gonna follow STRIDES OT OF ALLEY*
[02:41:48] xsparky : *Looking up with his hands on his knee's, and can onlyreally nod an 'ok, yeah' to you, Mer*
[02:41:57] Raccoon Recon : *the bird is back in his bag, to harrass others withlater. Walking backwards as to face the rest of the group*
[02:42:05] Raccoon Recon : :'DDD
[02:42:08] @ CenturioSenex : *the third map has words where the tree, crystal and eyeare on the other map*
[02:43:02] @ CenturioSenex : *the Root, the Prism and the Vigil respectively*
[02:43:44] @ InkAbyss : *Paige takes note of this and says* Yeh wanted to see themaps Merinski? *hands them over as they walk*
[02:44:30] @ Kurr : IB< *follows, whipping out one of his homemadecrossword puzzles from his bag...and starts writing down the names of everyonethey're looking for. "Map Chick" and "Hat Fuck" he drawslines through*
[02:44:43] @ Kurr : *on the back of the paper
[02:45:04] @ Kurr : ...ahh. fff. Th-thank-you.... *squints at them*
[02:45:27] xsparky : *Laughs, speeding ahead of the other two to bump intoStrapper and stumble stupidly infront of the pack for a bit. Terrible searchparty goers.*
[02:45:43] xsparky : *other two is other three
[02:46:29] ZygomaticProcess : *why is this kid bringing up the rear of the search partyoh well, following behind everyone else~*
[02:46:34] Raccoon Recon : *still chuckling to himself and hfajhfksd Roric youfatass. Does a cartwheel to catch his fall and sticks his tongue out at Roric*
[02:46:54] Raccoon Recon : *YEAH, NO ONE WOULD DARE ASK THE MUTE TO SPARE HISWRITING TOOLS*
[02:47:34] @ InkAbyss : Keep yer eyes out fer a McDonalds. |]
[02:47:36] @ Kurr : ....is th-this...McDonalds any of these new locations...?*points to the 3 symbols*
[02:48:15] @ Kurr : ....th-these fffuckers aren't drawn on my map..
[02:48:31] xsparky : *Cartwheels. Hot damn I can hardly walk straight how doyou--?* Uh...S'ill dun know who Mcdonal' b'y be. S'loike 'nudder Luke ber' orwo'?
[02:48:50] Raccoon Recon : ...
[02:49:00] @ Kurr : ....
[02:49:04] @ InkAbyss : Dun think so, said it was only two blocks away, so wegotta search range. I'd like those back when yer done Mer. |]
[02:49:04] Raccoon Recon : *clears throat before writing*
[02:49:10] ZygomaticProcess : *oh Roric* ...It's a fast food place
[02:50:10] @ Kurr : *can barely understand his Newfie. However. Skinnyfatgothcompletely registers Roric not knowing what the sacred land of McDonalds is.And he frowns. Deeply. Forever*
[02:50:14] Raccoon Recon : Sire McDonaldwas a generous land owner who had a reputation to feed his followers untiltheir guts burts open, and this tradition has been carried down throughgenerations
[02:50:32] @ Kurr : *.....word*
[02:51:44] xsparky : *Takes a while for him to read that. Looks up, and it'salmost a dramatic whisper as he stares straight ahead* s'loike Maggies. *Itsnot.* ...WE GONNE GE' PROG EHN?
[02:51:48] Raccoon Recon : *that is SO not his happy meal*
[02:52:38] Raccoon Recon : Maybe YOU might.But McDonalds is against my RELIGION
[02:52:44] Raccoon Recon : As a chef, thatis
[02:53:14] @ Kurr : *he nods to Paige, quickly drawing in the Root, Tree, andVigil on his own map before handing Paige's back to him* ...thhank-you.
[02:54:23] xsparky : ...hurmm. *Still. Seeming so much more focused on thisnow then any moment before of the search party* ...eh der's prog Io guess Io'llh'ea' yuhr share, roigh'? yesss.
[02:56:01] @ CenturioSenex : *yes please approach the mcdonalds! it is a rather largeone and the playplace is still intact*
[02:56:53] @ InkAbyss : Ah! Looks like we're here! Awlright, we c'n split up justto search the buildin'! *STRIDE FORWARD* Dibs on the ball pit!
[02:57:01] ZygomaticProcess : *SUDDEN URGE TO JUMP IN THE BALL PIT fffffff*
[02:57:13] @ Kurr : .... B|
[02:57:24] @ InkAbyss : ... Actually, Strapper yehr the one that can best fit inthere why don't you go CB
[02:57:41] @ Kurr : *YA'LL ARE TARDS, he's going to walk into the main diningarea*
[02:57:47] xsparky : ...s'no'loikemaggies. *THATS NOT A FOOD PLACE THATS AHOUSE.* Joinnnn', b'- *snorts to the ballpit thing*
[02:57:51] Raccoon Recon : ...
[02:57:54] Raccoon Recon : >BT
[02:58:10] @ InkAbyss : |D
[02:58:13] Raccoon Recon : *cross arms HUFF*
[02:58:18] @ Kurr : *.....OH GOD. A MICKEY D'S. FUNCTIONING OR NOT, IT HASBEEN FAR TOO LONG*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: A Tangled Web [Search Party][HOWLING LIGHT 3 pt2]   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:02 pm

[02:58:36] @ InkAbyss : *hairruffle* Seriously I dun think I can fit in some othose tunnels...
[02:59:00] xsparky : *Laughs* Urr, trou', dun' ge' roigh' savage. Le's go playwid balls 'n shi'.
[02:59:09] Raccoon Recon : *hey man, it's a pretty chill place to take an unwillingnap.*
[02:59:18] Raccoon Recon : *Jus' sayin'*
[02:59:33] @ InkAbyss : *moves inside*
[02:59:39] ZygomaticProcess : *laughs a little* I might be able too, since we shouldprobably at least stay in pairs anyway *since yeah now he's remembering thatusually this isn't the nicest city*
[02:59:43] @ Kurr : *circles around to the other side of the counter*
[02:59:51] Raccoon Recon : ... *dog hand signal. OH HE'LL PLAY WITH SOME BALLS*
[03:00:13] Raccoon Recon : C<
[03:00:23] @ Kurr : *kjfnsk Mer? Really? He's wondering if there's still shitin the freezer. Fskjfnsk gothbro I swear to god---*
[03:00:52] xsparky : *Chokes on another stupid laugh- giving Strapper a littlepush* Goh'onwidcha. Folly T'eo. Imma...uh...gunny 'roun'. *By which I mean lookfor food*
[03:00:57] ZygomaticProcess : ((oh god merinski do not open it if you find thefreezer))
[03:01:02] @ CenturioSenex : *there's a spider on the freezer*
[03:01:09] @ InkAbyss : *Paige replies with panting and wagging his butt*
[03:01:18] @ Kurr : ... BC
[03:03:03] @ Kurr : *pokes at the symbol before squinting at it....and goesto open the door, gripping Mjolnir toghtly over his shoulder in his other hand*
[03:03:09] ZygomaticProcess : *poking his head cautiously into the opening of one ofthose little plastic tunnels*
[03:04:14] @ InkAbyss : *Gonna go hang with Mer 'cause yeah pairs* Need help withthat?
[03:06:17] xsparky : *has wondered into the dining area, bumping into tablesand hopelessly sniffing around. Grinning like a git. They dont got fastfoodplaces like this back homeee*
[03:06:47] Raccoon Recon : *Newfoundland is a glorious place in his mind, then*
[03:07:03] @ InkAbyss : |^ *the one armed muscley man helps Mer open the heavyfreezer door*
[03:07:53] @ Kurr : Err... *turns around to stupidly look for hel---SDFKJNS.MAN. PEOPLE. STANDING NEAR ME AND OVER ME-ISH, HI, HELLO* Ffff.... |B;;
[03:08:08] @ InkAbyss : *grin* After yeh!
[03:08:27] xsparky : *Just the little villages lack in big places like this.But Roric never ventured outside the island- Lifts his head to the sound of theopening freezer* FION' SUMT'INE, B'YS?
[03:09:10] @ InkAbyss : Maybe *peers inside*
[03:09:42] @ Kurr : *BURGERSBURGERSBURGERS?!jkhsbfnhjskdfnsjksofat*>>;;
[03:09:59] Raccoon Recon : *Naw, just this sucker, shoved in a corner and clearlynot concious*
[03:10:17] @ Kurr : .....
[03:10:25] @ Kurr : Who is....
[03:11:11] @ Kurr : Oh I've s-s-seen him, BW-BWUH. D8<;;;
[03:11:27] Raccoon Recon : *arf arf fellow dog soldier*
[03:11:32] Raccoon Recon : *B|*
[03:11:34] @ Kurr : WH-WHY THE FFFUCK IS HE IN A FFFREEZER..?!!
[03:11:49] @ InkAbyss : *rushes over* Hey! *inspects for wounds or signs of headinjury*
[03:12:39] xsparky : *Derp. Mer's freaking out again. Trots lazily over,peering in from the freezer frame* Eh?
[03:12:43] Raccoon Recon : *there's traces of a nose bleed, and a chunk of glass inhis arm. Besides that, he's fiiiineN
[03:12:51] @ Kurr : *shouts out to everyone* ....G-G-GUYS, TH-THERE'S FFFUCKSIN TH-THIS FREEZER.
[03:13:18] Raccoon Recon : . . .
[03:13:18] @ Kurr : ....or j-j-just one.
[03:13:30] @ Kurr : *...or could be plural, Paige is in there now*
[03:13:34] Raccoon Recon : *THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THAT FREEZER MER?* [03:13:46] ZygomaticProcess : *backing out of the play area and jogging over to theyelling* What?
[03:13:57] @ Kurr : *...d-discrepencies, who cares B|;;;*
[03:14:09] @ Kurr : *...UH. NOT...BURGERS, DEFINITELY NOT*
[03:14:16] @ InkAbyss : *wipes that blood off just cause and inspects the glass,drawing upon experience inky does not have to determine whether he should pullit out and bandage it or not....*
[03:14:50] Raccoon Recon : *Wouldn't there normally be two? Cause hey, here's Blueor where's Red?*
[03:15:47] @ InkAbyss : *YANKED OUT and bandaging HE'LL WORRY ABOUT THE PEOPLE HECAN SEE FIRST RED WILL COME IN JUST A SECOND*
[03:16:14] Raccoon Recon : *as soon as Paige yanks out the glass, Aer's eyes snapopen with a snarl*
[03:16:29] @ Kurr : *he's back in the freezer, knocking over some boxes andthings...before taking out his paper and crossing out Aer's name*
[03:16:41] xsparky : 'Ey! We knows 'im! B'y be roig- urf. *suprised to thesudden snarl*
[03:16:59] Raccoon Recon : *then he ROARS and lunges at Paige in a blind rage*
[03:17:04] @ Kurr : .......Map Girl hhhad h-her partner. Wh-where ishi---KSDJF-- *jumps at the snarling*
[03:17:49] @ InkAbyss : *Resists reflex to immediatly draw knife* CALM DOWNSOLDIER!!! WE'RE FRIENDS!! *WRASSLE*
[03:17:58] @ Kurr : THE FFFUCK--?!! *runs back out of the freezer, hearingthe commotion outside--*
[03:18:06] xsparky : B'Y! 'EY! *Jumps for the pile of Aer and Paige, trying tohelp shove the two apart*
[03:18:08] @ InkAbyss : *ATTEMPTING TO HEADLOCK BUT sob one arm*
[03:18:52] Raccoon Recon : *FFFFF frets and jumps over the counter to get back theresince he was derping by the tables*
[03:19:25] Raccoon Recon : *he's not putting up much a fight, it was a shock impulsereaction*
[03:19:43] Raccoon Recon : ........ th' hell-?
[03:20:03] @ Kurr : ....TH-THE HELL IS RIGHT. D8<;;;
[03:20:11] Raccoon Recon : *looks around, bewildered and confused looking*
[03:20:25] @ Kurr : THE FFFUCK WAS TH-TH-THAT ALL ABOUT?!
[03:20:32] @ InkAbyss : *Sighs and releases* We found yeh here, gimmie yer arm soI can bandage it...
[03:20:33] xsparky : ...'ey b'y. *Yeah. Things seem dandy now. Paige mighthave a bit of a headlock on Aer, and Roric's still holding his shoulder too*
[03:20:38] Raccoon Recon : Where 's this? *snorts and squints an eye at Mer*
[03:20:48] xsparky : *Derp, and lets go as paige also does*
[03:20:51] @ Kurr : *skjdfn. No. Okay? Calm down. Stop screeching*
[03:21:06] @ Kurr : ......fffucking McDonalds. B| You were sleeping here.
[03:21:22] @ InkAbyss : *Bandaging* McDonalds of all places...
[03:21:32] Raccoon Recon : *low growling, looking around cautiously as Paigebandages his arm* ...
[03:21:42] Raccoon Recon : didn'tfallasleep'ere
[03:21:48] @ Kurr : .....
[03:22:06] @ Kurr : You d-d-didn't..? *quietly*
[03:22:09] ZygomaticProcess : *lingering by the door away from the sudden scuffle*Woah, uh-- everything good now?
[03:22:37] @ InkAbyss : Nah you didn' where did yeh?
[03:22:40] xsparky : Yeah, T'eo, Sna'shi'! *Nods* Uhh...yuh sor'a looked loikeyuh wa' 'avin' a blow, b'y.
[03:23:10] @ Kurr : *....was going to ask Aer where his partner was. However,thinks it would be wise to wait until Paige is finished dressing Aer's wounds*
[03:23:34] Raccoon Recon : Didn' fall asleep at all. Me an' Jack were-- *snaps eyeswide even more. LOL TOO LATE MER*
[03:24:52] @ Kurr : ....
[03:25:27] xsparky : ...ur?
[03:25:33] xsparky : (( XD
[03:25:51] @ InkAbyss : *finished dressing that arm just as he makes therealization, and he puts a hand on Aer's shoulder* Where were yeh two when yehfell unconcious?
[03:26:09] @ Kurr : ....
[03:26:09] @ Kurr : .......wh-where...? Is Jack.
[03:26:12] Raccoon Recon : *snarls again as he bolts out of the freezer, not evenbothering to reply to Paige*
[03:26:19] @ Kurr : Where did you last see him----KSJFNDS--
[03:26:27] Raccoon Recon : *or Mer*
[03:26:41] @ InkAbyss : HUP! *jumps up to follow* HOLD UP THERE!
[03:26:57] Raccoon Recon : *WHOAAAA-! the other alpha dog is in a mood today 8T*
[03:27:05] ZygomaticProcess : *ahfgfd what now--*
[03:27:13] xsparky : SHI'! *Raises a hand, but isnt quick enough to grab him.*
[03:27:17] Raccoon Recon : *stops only once he's outside*
[03:27:40] @ CenturioSenex : *the ground shakes again, though here it is much weaker*
[03:27:55] @ CenturioSenex : *the ringing becomes present again, mildly*
[03:28:12] Raccoon Recon : *and stares at the skyline, moving to and fro, trying to seesomething from another angle*
[03:28:16] @ Kurr : Fffff---- *following---sdfknjs oh fuck. Stops*
[03:28:50] Raccoon Recon : *snarls ONE MORE time at the ringing, lip pulled upward*
[03:28:59] @ Kurr : *hisses softly, slightly nervously as that ringingstrikes his ears again...it was the same as earlier, with the windows*
[03:29:14] xsparky : Ur- *Follows, stopping behind Mer, watching Aer stalkback and forth*
[03:29:36] @ InkAbyss : *grinds teeth a bit and stops just behind Aer watching,he reaches out once again to grab the man's shoulder*
[03:29:40] ZygomaticProcess : Man, nothing is evergoing to be simple here, is it? *fhgfd scrambling to follow the others wherethey're clustered outside*
[03:30:11] Raccoon Recon : ... naw. Tha' ain't right-- *swats at Paige's hand onreflex, but nods apologetically for it*
[03:30:23] @ Kurr : *looks back as Theo catches up, then up at the buildingswhere Aeries had been gazing*
[03:30:52] @ InkAbyss : What ain't right? *pays no mind to hand swattin*
[03:31:42] Raccoon Recon : ... this... this ain't the direction me an' Jack werewalkin' in. And this is further away than we were... *glances at the sky. OH.IT'S DAY. LOVELY* ... last night
[03:31:59] @ Kurr : Ffff...th-that fffucking sound.... *trails off, mumbling*
[03:32:04] @ Kurr : ......yyy....
[03:32:21] @ Kurr : You d-don't remember wh-what happened..? *frownsslightly*
[03:32:27] @ InkAbyss : Tha's why yeh don't go out lone wolfin after largepsychic gobblygook pup *headslap*
[03:32:51] Raccoon Recon : *winces a bit at the sound as he slinks up behind Roric*
[03:32:54] @ Kurr : .....th-there was a spider drawn on the fffreezer door.Wh-where you were.
[03:32:58] xsparky : *Paying attention, but a bit of him is being distractedby that ringing*
[03:33:00] Raccoon Recon : !
[03:33:09] @ Kurr : *shifts his weight to his other foot* ...th-that meananything to you..?
[03:33:43] Raccoon Recon : *snarls again at Paige this time* OH FUCKKIN' BITE ME OL'MAN ya c'n chew my ass out AFTER I find my damned partner
[03:33:52] Raccoon Recon : ... spider?
[03:34:03] @ CenturioSenex : *theo, you hear a crunch underfoot. like paper.*
[03:34:19] Raccoon Recon : Naw. But it might be sum kinda callin card. I dunno
[03:34:29] @ Kurr : *eye twitches slightly, but then he nods* Mm.
[03:34:48] @ Kurr : ......fffound it a fffew times...
[03:34:49] xsparky : Spi'ers, loike, h'all o'er, b'y. H'on paper 'n shi',loike, eh?
[03:34:52] ZygomaticProcess : *frowns and shifts, lifting up his foot to stare atwhat's underneath*
[03:35:37] Raccoon Recon : ...
[03:35:39] Raccoon Recon : greeeeat
[03:35:50] @ CenturioSenex : *it's a map... bit it's only the outside boundaries ofthe island... and they're awfully realistic for hand-drawn guesswork*
[03:35:51] @ InkAbyss : *snorts* Yeh obviously haven't been chewed out by mebefore. Yeh, we've been seein spiders about, got a tip from someone where tofind yeh. We will find Jack, 's what we came out here to do. Yeh need to tellus what yeh remember for us to do that.
[03:36:13] Raccoon Recon : Now we got Peter fukkin PARKER runnin round this city
[03:36:30] Raccoon Recon : *arms in the air, already walking off*
[03:36:32] @ Kurr : *...skdjn snorts a little*
[03:36:39] xsparky : *snorts*
[03:36:43] @ CenturioSenex : *no spiders. no roots, vigils or prisms. just an outline,and should you lift it there is a smile on the back... which is mildlythreatening*
[03:37:00] Raccoon Recon : I c'n find 'im jus' fine. You all find th' others
[03:37:05] @ Kurr : *he takes out his list again and this time circles Jack'sname. Before putting it back in his bag*
[03:37:18] @ Kurr : ......um.
[03:37:23] @ Kurr : Aeries.....
[03:37:27] @ InkAbyss : Hey c'mon folks! *waves people forward to follow Aer*Yeh? Well we found yeh and it's our job teh see you back eh?
[03:37:33] @ Kurr : W-we fffound m-m-maps, uh....
[03:37:59] Raccoon Recon : ... *rolls his eyes but listens to Mer and Paige anyway*Yeh?
[03:38:07] @ Kurr : Might help.... *rustles in his bag for his own*
[03:38:31] ZygomaticProcess : *he kneels down and scoops up the newest paper, flippingit over a few times, that frown solidifying a bit* Hey guys? There anothermap...
[03:38:39] @ Kurr : *and takes out his old map and points at the three newsymbols drawn on it* THOSE m-m-mean anythign to you..?
[03:38:46] @ Kurr : *....I.N.G.
[03:38:52] xsparky : Eh? *looks down to the new Theo held map* ...
[03:39:09] @ InkAbyss : *Turns to Theo* Bring it on over eh?
[03:39:23] @ Kurr : *still holding his map out to Aer, he looks over hisshoulder at Theo with mild interest*
[03:39:40] xsparky : Uh...nar' spi'ers...bu' ehs go' a roigh' bi' o' fea'urest'er.
[03:39:45] Raccoon Recon : ... *looks over the map for a minute, then shakes hishead* Naw.
[03:40:10] ZygomaticProcess : *wanders over, holding up the page and flipping it aroundso everyone can see back and front* Dunno what this one is supposed to mean
[03:40:18] Raccoon Recon : *... looks like someone read a little too much Watchmen*
[03:40:28] Raccoon Recon : 8\;;;
[03:40:41] @ CenturioSenex : *the smile on Theo's map will be vaguely familiar to Aer,however... and it will not be liked*
[03:40:44] @ InkAbyss : Mmmmmn...
[03:41:01] Raccoon Recon : . . .
[03:40:44] @ InkAbyss : Mmmmmn...
[03:41:01] Raccoon Recon : . . .
[03:41:29] @ Kurr : Mnn. *shrugs and this time folds his map and shoves it inthe front of his corset. BAM. EASIER ACCESS FOR NECT TIME. B|*
[03:41:32] Raccoon Recon : *low, deep growl*
[03:41:36] @ Kurr : *next
[03:41:44] @ Kurr : ......hn..?
[03:41:53] @ InkAbyss : *cocks head* What is it?
[03:41:57] xsparky : *Tilts his head slightly up to Aer* Eh, b'y?
[03:42:10] ZygomaticProcess : *glances over at Aer* ...no good?
[03:42:22] Raccoon Recon : ... Dunno. Jus' don' like it 's all.
[03:42:29] @ CenturioSenex : *it should be noted that the smile on the back of thepage.... is downtown on the map side... or an approximation*
[03:43:45] Raccoon Recon : I think... 's got to do with... I dunno. *rubs the backof his neck* IHATE freezers
[03:44:02] Raccoon Recon : B(
[03:44:05] @ InkAbyss : *small frown* You wanna copy that too mer and give methis one to keep it all in one place?
[03:44:29] Raccoon Recon : ... wait hol' on
[03:44:53] Raccoon Recon : maybe th' maps with the symbols are markers fer wherepeople got...
[03:44:56] Raccoon Recon : spit out at
[03:44:58] Raccoon Recon : I dunno
[03:45:00] @ CenturioSenex : *it smells like ozone. the new map. and the same fuzzyfeeling as a static charge starts to surround it.*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: A Tangled Web [Search Party][HOWLING LIGHT 3 pt2]   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:03 pm

[03:45:09] Raccoon Recon : *frustrated. LIKE A MAN.*
[03:45:16] xsparky : ..spi' h'ou', b'y?
[03:45:27] @ Kurr : *he nods slightly, taking out his own map and---thoughnot as neat as the original---drawing in the boundires and that freakishdowntown smile*
[03:45:41] @ InkAbyss : . . . *checks his maps to see if indeed this mcdonaldswas marked*
[03:46:05] @ Kurr : *thennnn his own map back in corset, all updated andshit*
[03:46:29] @ InkAbyss : *and then what symbol Aer was*
[03:46:41] xsparky : *Fuzzy feeling of static charge. Battery like.Yeah...Rorics tongue is hanging out slightly, watching Mer draw, as ifconsidering licking the page. If it smells like static maybe it'll taste likethat, too. For science. Yeah.*
[03:46:47] @ CenturioSenex : *the only place Paige would recognize is that the Rootmarks the Bonfire Garden and Luke's original base*
[03:46:58] @ CenturioSenex : *where the strange bamboo grows*
[03:47:19] ZygomaticProcess : Like, where people first woke up? *he doesn't notice thecharged feeling coming from the paper at first because he's so used to his owninternal charge by now, but when he does he holds up the paper and stares atit* What--
[03:47:39] @ InkAbyss : Hmmmn
[03:48:00] @ Kurr : ....wh-whats the matter? *Gingerfuck Two?*
[03:48:11] @ CenturioSenex : *SNAP. thanks to theo's own field keeping him grounded,he will feel nothing but the closest person will recieve a small arc ofelectricity*
[03:48:17] @ CenturioSenex : *and the map catches fire*
[03:48:46] Raccoon Recon : hfafhadfahdffffffuck
[03:48:51] xsparky : FORE! *Maps on fire. Whyyyy.*
[03:49:06] @ Kurr : KSJD FFFUCKING FFFUCK--?!!
[03:49:24] @ InkAbyss : !!!
[03:49:33] Raccoon Recon : *OH GOD WH. WH. FFFFF*
[03:49:39] ZygomaticProcess : *asfgwethsad yelps and drops it to the ground, trying tostomp it out*
[03:49:45] Raccoon Recon : ...
[03:49:48] Raccoon Recon : B(
[03:49:49] @ InkAbyss : *stomps as well*
[03:49:58] ZygomaticProcess : It was buzzing like a battery a second ago--
[03:50:14] Raccoon Recon : Pikachu, I DON' choose ya. SOrry kid
[03:50:18] @ CenturioSenex : *it is only notebook paper, so it burns away quickly...except the section with the smile*
[03:50:25] @ Kurr : ......s-s-seriously? Ffff...?
[03:50:40] @ CenturioSenex : *it isinexplicably spared*
[03:50:58] Raccoon Recon : ... *STOMPS on the smile*
[03:51:01] xsparky : Uh-huh, b'y. *edging to stand behind Strapper and puttinghis hands on corgi's shoulders. Its not cool if random shit is just going tostart catching fire.*
[03:51:03] @ CenturioSenex : *pika-chew on that B)*
[03:51:04] Raccoon Recon : Fuckyou
[03:51:07] @ Kurr : .....
[03:51:34] ZygomaticProcess : *snorts* Charmander's cooler anyway. Man, what the fuckwas that?
[03:51:35] @ Kurr : *despite the flame, he gets a cold chill. This wholething is just...so fucked up..*
[03:51:46] Raccoon Recon : *... if. if there were not other people around. he wouldpiss on you, oh paper of bitchness*
[03:51:56] @ CenturioSenex : *no rings this time. it's the low bass. the red-sound.the laugh. as low as the sun is, getting Home may be wise*
[03:52:05] xsparky : Uh. Da' be h'our map ligh'en' fore. *Captain obvious*
[03:52:28] Raccoon Recon : *smacks Roric on the head a bit. No shit.*
[03:52:40] @ Kurr : W-well....I hhave the b-b-boundry drawn onmy---HHHNGHHH--- *head snaps up in horror*
[03:52:53] @ InkAbyss : Tha's uselss to us now, jus leave it *looks at sun* Weshould be gettin Home...
[03:53:02] Raccoon Recon : sssss! *growls and glares up at the center of downtown*
[03:53:03] xsparky : B'y. Bi' stu- *Smacked, but its the sudden bass red-soundthat makes his hands tighten on Strappers shoulders*
[03:53:11] @ InkAbyss : *also unnerved by the sound*
[03:53:47] @ Kurr : Ffffucking b-b-bass s-s-sound fffucking in my bones, l-like a fffuckingamp---
[03:53:49] ZygomaticProcess : *fffff turns and looks uneasily at the center of thecity, mumbling quietly* Ah, shit...
[03:54:15] @ InkAbyss : We head home. Now. *hello soldier voice*
[03:54:17] Raccoon Recon : ... *low sort of whimper and automatically tries to herdthe group away*
[03:55:07] @ InkAbyss : *grabs Aeries*
[03:55:11] Raccoon Recon : *hairs standing on the back of his neck, and sorry Paige,he's not going home with out Jack. "No man left behind"*
[03:55:41] Raccoon Recon : *pries himself away* Ya'll go back, but 'm not, not yet
[03:55:51] xsparky : Uh. B'y. Tiome a roigh' ta' wing, Io 'lo. *Moving- hepauses to look at Aer*
[03:56:05] Raccoon Recon : I ain't gonna let that sonofbitch spook me off
[03:56:19] @ InkAbyss : Jus like yeh did so well with last night?
[03:56:30] Raccoon Recon : ...
[03:56:34] @ InkAbyss : *stern glare*
[03:56:38] Raccoon Recon : *calm look*
[03:56:52] Raccoon Recon : *and then he decks Paige, aiming for the jaw* [03:57:35] @ Kurr : .....y-y-you...need to know wh-where the drops areth-though...I'll...*mutters*..c-c-come w-with y----*JKDFNSKJ WHOA, PUNCHING MENBEING MEN, FFFUCK--*
[03:57:59] @ InkAbyss : *doesn't even attempt to dodge, taking it like a mandbefore calmly standing up* If yeh want someone lookin fer Jack I'll go,people's ticks got fecked up n' I don't have one so I'm gonna be slightly saferfrom what we know c'n happen. I can track people with my power. If Jack's awakeand aware of his surroundings it will help me find him.
[03:58:50] @ InkAbyss : You however, are wounded and judgin by the blood from yernose when we found you either gotta head wound or psychically fucked. Help yerman by bein' alive and there for him when he comes home/.
[03:59:10] Raccoon Recon : *Is actually somewhat impressed that Paige took the blow*
[03:59:11] xsparky : *Growling lightly in surpise to the sudden action, heseems a bit ready to jump back into a fight, buts standing back for now.Paige...is talking all calm like. Yeah.*
[03:59:11] @ InkAbyss : *super serious voice like, whoa never coming from Paige*
[03:59:50] Raccoon Recon : ...
[03:59:50] ZygomaticProcess : *fghf woah, just.. sort of stunned and not knowing whatto do now*
[04:00:00] @ Kurr : *...siiiiigh. Taking out a fresh piece of paper andredrawing key map points. It's nowhere near as skilled at Yikai's, but he'strying to do the basic gist of it*
[04:00:01] Raccoon Recon : Kid ain't in his right mind right now, Paige
[04:00:22] Raccoon Recon : jus' fair warnin'...
[04:00:36] @ InkAbyss : *nods* I'm prepared fer that.
[04:01:20] @ InkAbyss : If I have to I'll knock 'im on his ass an' bring 'im backbut I won't come back without him.
[04:01:37] Raccoon Recon : ... *narrows his eyes* Are ya? Really? Ya ready ta seesomebody THA' young dealin' with that horror's are gnawin' at 'is back?
[04:01:42] Raccoon Recon : *shakes his head*
[04:01:44] Raccoon Recon : Nae.
[04:01:47] Raccoon Recon : *naw
[04:01:55] Raccoon Recon : Ya CAN'T knock him out right now
[04:02:18] Raccoon Recon : Trust me I TRIED
[04:02:39] Raccoon Recon : *taps at a bruise on his face* An' I got thi' back
[04:03:19] @ CenturioSenex : *windows start rattling, slowly, lowly*
[04:03:25] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:03:35] Raccoon Recon : *snarls and KICKS a window*
[04:03:38] @ InkAbyss : You ferget I've been here near six years pup I've seenthing's you haven't imagined, 'n though I can't 'member it I'm thinkin I saw abuncha shit before too. I c'n handle m'self- *looks at windows*
[04:03:46] Raccoon Recon : JUS' SHUT TH' FUCK UP FER A GODDAMN MINUTE
[04:03:54] xsparky : ... *windows rattling. Ace.*
[04:04:04] @ CenturioSenex : *have fun with glass in yer leeeeeg-- but it does seem toquiet down*
[04:04:21] @ Kurr : *....ksdjnskk the skinny nerd hands the muscular jock hishomework, skdjfns, HERE AERIES. HAVE A SHITTILY REDRAWN MER-MAP, but it has thesuspected "drop points" on it*
[04:04:38] @ InkAbyss : B|
[04:04:48] @ Kurr : ......oh my god these ffffucking w-w-windows, I FFFUCKINGSWEAR TO GOD--- D8<;;;
[04:04:57] @ InkAbyss : *Gets out bandages again* Yeh were plannin to walk homeyeh?
[04:04:59] ZygomaticProcess : *ugggghhhh, huddling closer to the rest of the group*...whatever's going to be done, it needs to be done soon. Don't think we shouldbe hanging around out here...
[04:05:10] Raccoon Recon : Thanks B| *holds the maps between his teeth as he plucksshards from his leg*
[04:06:12] xsparky : Yeahhh, b'y. Me nerves. Roigh' drove.
[04:06:13] Raccoon Recon : *looks back up at Paige* I wasn't talkin bout things I'VEseen
[04:06:32] @ InkAbyss : *tosses Aer bandages* Yeh all start headin home, I'llstay out 'n look fer Jack. *SORRY LUKE I KNOW I PROMISED*
[04:06:53] Raccoon Recon : anyway, 's different seein' shit 'ere. Ya expect it...*shrugs*
[04:07:04] @ Kurr : *Later. When he's on one of his usual patrols. He's goingto break every intact window he sees. Yeah. Fuck windows. That'll teach them*
[04:07:19] Raccoon Recon : *starts bandaging his leg. fuuuuck and this was the onePyro burnt way back when anyway*
[04:08:00] @ CenturioSenex : *try the ones at the bank. break that shit. yeah. dareyou.*
[04:08:28] @ InkAbyss : *shrugs* Can't expect the unexpected. I'll figure a wayteh survive, always have... Now yeh'll be headin home right Aer? Help thesecivillians stay safe?
[04:08:31] Raccoon Recon : *Know what? MAYBE I WILL*
[04:08:35] @ Kurr : *.....your bold red text makes me think otherwise. ButI'll. Tuck that away for later, thanks...*
[04:08:47] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:09:06] Raccoon Recon : You know what?
[04:09:09] Raccoon Recon : No.
[04:09:20] @ InkAbyss : |[
[04:09:32] Raccoon Recon : Ya still ain't gettin what I'm tryin ta tell ya
[04:09:50] Raccoon Recon : Thanks fer the map.
[04:10:08] Raccoon Recon : And have a nice night folks!
[04:10:15] @ Kurr : *nods silently at Aeries*
[04:10:20] @ InkAbyss : *oh no you don't NAB*
[04:10:23] xsparky : ...uh. Noigh', b'y.
[04:10:32] @ Kurr : Good-luckffff... *mutte--sdkfjnsk*
[04:10:35] @ Kurr : PAIGE.
[04:10:43] Raccoon Recon : *waves before-- fhsjdfsd another swing at Paige*
[04:10:43] @ Kurr : >8C
[04:10:50] ZygomaticProcess : *just. facepalm. this is going nowhere*
[04:10:54] @ Kurr : ....it's hhis p-p-partn----
[04:11:00] @ InkAbyss : *ducks this time*
[04:11:16] Raccoon Recon : FUKKIN SWALLOW YER DAMN PRIDE OR WHATEVER IT IS, OLD DOG
[04:11:29] @ InkAbyss : You die it hurts him! I die no one is hurt!
[04:11:42] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:11:48] Raccoon Recon : I already died once.
[04:11:48] @ Kurr : .....HIS BOYFTHHHFFFFFF---
[04:11:52] @ Kurr : .......
[04:12:02] @ CenturioSenex : *the ground rumbles again. there is pain, from Aeries'stick. side pain.*
[04:12:05] @ InkAbyss : Yeh gotta bum leg 'n can't remember how yeh got here! Youwant the most able person lookin for him!
[04:12:17] xsparky : *So confused. And they dont seem to be moving one way orthe other- glances down to Strapper for some sort of des- er. looks up to thosewords*
[04:12:18] Raccoon Recon : B| Ain't so ba-- SSSSSFUCK
[04:13:23] Raccoon Recon : . . .
[04:13:30] Raccoon Recon : *deep breath*
[04:13:33] @ InkAbyss : *at the ground rumble Paige releases Aer fuck he's gottaget these people Home* Fine. Go. We're headin home
[04:13:47] @ InkAbyss : If you die I'll kill yeh m'self again.
[04:13:57] Raccoon Recon : ALL OF YOU SONS OF BITCHES CHILL THE FUCK OUT
[04:14:28] xsparky : *ohgod* :|;;
[04:14:37] @ Kurr : *KJHBFSK. SMALL GINGER. WY THE YELLING. WHYYYY..?D,,B<;;;*
[04:14:45] Raccoon Recon : DB<
[04:14:48] ZygomaticProcess : *ashgrffdads* 8I
[04:15:00] Raccoon Recon : *smacks both Aer and Paige with his notebook*
[04:15:08] Raccoon Recon : hfjsadhfklsd
[04:15:09] @ InkAbyss : . . .
[04:15:18] Raccoon Recon : *wh*
[04:15:25] Raccoon Recon : *NO I'M ALPHA DAMMIT*
[04:15:31] xsparky : ... *sorta would be comical if he wasnt still all"ohgod corgi yelling"*
[04:15:57] Raccoon Recon : *flails for a moment, making flustered frustrated sounds*
[04:16:28] @ InkAbyss : *long pause small smile and pats Strapper* Yeh, come onwe're headin home. 'S stupid to keep lettin the light go darker.
[04:16:50] Raccoon Recon : AUUUUUGH FUCK YOUR MACHO SOLDIER BULLSHIT LIKEA TAIWANESE WHORE--
[04:16:57] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:17:03] Raccoon Recon : BI;;;;
[04:17:04] xsparky : *FFFFF MORE YELLING*
[04:17:16] @ Kurr : D8
[04:17:24] @ Kurr : IB<;;;
[04:17:25] Raccoon Recon : *still. patted on the head like a child. FINE. HE'S GOINGHOME*
[04:17:27] @ InkAbyss : . . . *pick up strapper starts moving*
[04:17:36] Raccoon Recon : fjasdkfhsdf
[04:17:38] Raccoon Recon : *yipes*
[04:18:14] xsparky : ... *There's a soft growl. Roric glares at Paige but itsquickly cut short and he's back to 'ahhh corgi yelled' face Keats*
[04:18:24] Raccoon Recon : . . .
[04:18:29] @ Kurr : *takes one last look back at Aeries, as if contemplatingfollowing him but...no. Not his place. And he gave him the map, so....just sortof salutes him. Awkwardly. Before turning to go*
Back to top Go down
InkAbyss

avatar

Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: A Tangled Web [Search Party][HOWLING LIGHT 3 pt2]   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:04 pm

[04:18:29] @ CenturioSenex : *it sounds like there's thunder from downtown... whateveryou lot are doing... it may be prudent to do it fast*
[04:18:46] Raccoon Recon : *but I'm alpha*
[04:18:55] @ Kurr : *.....then looks down at his hand like "wtf, why didwe just even do that"*
[04:18:59] @ InkAbyss : *JOGGING JOGGING JOGGING DOUBLETIME IT PEOPLE*
[04:19:19] xsparky : B'y...uh sure..? *Glances at Aer. People are leaving.C'mon, man. Heal up at home. Go out later-*
[04:19:35] Raccoon Recon : *Going in his own direction, following the pull of histick*
[04:19:50] ZygomaticProcess : *nhfnhgfd double facepalm then he's moving after everyoneelse, glancing back at Aeries and calling* Good luck, man
[04:19:52] xsparky : *Nods, and runs to catch up with the group*
[04:20:11] @ CenturioSenex : *double facepalm. all the way across the Pit*
[04:20:17] Raccoon Recon : fadjhfajskdfsd *light fist pounding on Paige's back. Hecan walk on his own aaaaaa*
[04:20:33] ZygomaticProcess : *woah, woah, so intense*
[04:20:37] xsparky : *So intense. So vivid.*
[04:20:38] @ InkAbyss : *sets him down without breakin pace*
[04:21:25] @ InkAbyss : COME ON FOLKS DARK IS WHEN THE SPOOKIES COME OUT!
[04:21:44] @ Kurr : *...hnghhhhh okay, moving back home then---but he takesout his list and this time draws in a question mark next to Aeries name.*
[04:21:46] Raccoon Recon : *feels more comfortable running ABOVE street level*
[04:22:37] xsparky : *Running, stumbling and swaying as normall to his stupidstyle, added as he's trying to tilt his head up every once in a while to spotStrapper on the roofs*
[04:22:53] Raccoon Recon : *GDI, THANKS MER, NOW I'M GOING TO DIE FOR SURE. AWESOME*
[04:23:00] @ Kurr : *aaaand. Stops. Staring at the paper*
[04:23:08] xsparky : *fff. wait. unless i read that wrong and Strapper isstill streetlevel. reading. its crazy. I cant do it.
[04:23:19] @ Kurr : ....guys. Are y-y-you sure w-w-we should...?
[04:23:44] Raccoon Recon : *nope! <3 you totes read that right*
[04:24:33] @ InkAbyss : *stops, spins around, sprints back to Mer, grabs theskinnyfuck and starts dragging him with him* Gonna come back fer him Mer.
[04:24:44] xsparky : B'Y, WE'LL FION' EHM BOT' EHN MAR MARNIN' OR SUM SHI'.*Yells back to Mer*
[04:25:08] @ Kurr : *hisses through his teeth in contemplation, ehhhhh, WHATIS THIS. THIS. BEING CONCERNED FOR PEOPLE THING. IS THIS DUTY? IS THIS---ISTHIS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MAN--?!! SKDJFNKS-----*
[04:25:35] @ Kurr : *NOPE IT MEANS YOU'RE A TINY FUCKER AND YOU'RE GETTINGCARRIED. INSERT LADY SCREECHING HERE*
[04:25:42] Raccoon Recon : *no, crackcousin. it's you being DRAGGED by a real man*
[04:26:19] @ CenturioSenex : *the red sound would be rolfing at this shit. not thatyou want to hear a red-sound-rofl*
[04:26:25] ZygomaticProcess : We should get a part together at first light tomorrow--get in as much time searching as we can...
[04:26:26] @ InkAbyss : Sush! Or yeh'll attract attention from the spookylight!*dragging you at as fast a pace as possible*
[04:30:51] Raccoon Recon : *okay, GM, you asked Ev to roll dice again. The fuck isgoing on NOW?*
[04:30:58] @ InkAbyss : *Yeah Paige is herding the pups home and then headingback out*
[04:31:42] @ Kurr : *I AM A BLUEJAY, A FUCKING BLUEJAY. AND THEO IS ASHETLAND PONY------*
[04:32:01] @ Kurr : *oh dear*
[04:32:01] ZygomaticProcess : *THE BEST GODDAMN PONY*
[04:32:28] @ InkAbyss : *I'M A FUCKIN HALFWOLF I WILL EITHER EAT YOU OR NIP ATYOUR HEELS UNTIL YOU'RE HOME NOW STOP SCREECHING FEATHERFACE*
[04:33:24] @ Kurr : *sjkfdhbs also. Paige..he's just going to screech untilyou either put him down or like, punch him in the facskdjn NEVERMIND, DON'T DOTHAT, SKDJFNS. JUST. PUT. ME. DOWN. HISS. HISSSING*
[04:37:33] @ InkAbyss : *takin peeps home I'll turn about when I'll get there...*
[04:39:27] Raccoon Recon : * doop doop running along the roofs and shit yeeeeah*
[04:39:39] @ CenturioSenex : *the vibration you feel on your heels until you getwithin sight of the lake is an awful lot like horses' hooves*
[04:39:49] @ CenturioSenex : *except strapper*
[04:39:59] Raccoon Recon : *%D*
[04:40:12] ZygomaticProcess : *going to go sit on some people when he gets back becausenow he just really needs to go be obnoxiously close to someone :c*
[04:40:29] @ InkAbyss : *shoves Mer in front of himself so he's bringing up therear*
[04:41:06] Raccoon Recon : *awww Theo. W-WE CAN GINGER PILE TOGTHER can feel a tinybit of the vibration, but only on weaker foundations*
[04:41:45] @ Kurr : P-P-P-PAIGE PUT ME D-D-DOWN I C-C-C-CAN RRRUN ON MY FFFFUCKING OWNNN--- ----ohdon'tyouSHOVEmeoldman, skdjfn hrrrnghhhmmmnnnuhhguh...*GRUMBLING. PISSY. WIPING SELF OFF, TWITCHING AND RUNNING, YADDA YADDA*
[04:42:05] ZygomaticProcess : *gingerpiles forever <3 adfhadfasd this city %| Godwhat is it doing now*
[04:42:17] @ InkAbyss : *he's letting you run... his hand is just pushing yourback because he's running faster....*
[04:42:26] @ CenturioSenex : *but now you're safe except the rumbling sound... andeven if eventually dies down*
[04:42:37] @ Kurr : *FFFFFFFFFFFF B8<;;;*
[04:43:05] Raccoon Recon : *MEANWHILE*
[04:43:21] xsparky has been disconnected the Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:43 am(session timeout)
[04:43:36] Raccoon Recon : *fighting ninja bears. so glad he gets to fight this shiton his own awwww yeah*
[04:43:44] @ InkAbyss : HAVEFUNKIDS! 8D *pushes mer the last bit of the way andspins around sprinting back towards the city*
[04:43:55] @ Kurr : *kdjfbfhjkgbdd*
[04:44:03] Raccoon Recon : *butnoseriously he's running towards the bay area*
[04:44:08] ZygomaticProcess : OH for fuck's sake--
[04:44:16] @ Kurr : ......
[04:44:20] @ Kurr : *stops*
[04:44:33] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:44:37] Raccoon Recon : . . .
[04:45:19] @ Kurr : .......BITCHES D-D-DON'T HAVE FFFUCKING COMPLETE MAPS---- *ROARS. THE TOUCHING. ANDEVERYTHIGN SO ILLOGICAL---*
[04:45:31] Raccoon Recon : *stops on a roof, hands on his hips as he yells to Paige*I BETYOU'RE IMPOTIENT ANYWAY
[04:45:37] Raccoon Recon : *just. so rage.*
[04:45:52] Raccoon Recon : *so corgi. so alpha*
[04:46:04] @ InkAbyss : MY KNIFE COMPENSATES *waves bigass knife in the air as heruns away*
[04:47:57] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:48:01] @ CenturioSenex : *masked, he stands in Paige's path, the glass cross onthe mask broken to reveal one eye in the dying light*
[04:48:22] @ InkAbyss : *skids to a stop* . . .
[04:48:24] Raccoon Recon : *mooning you, though you can't see-- fhasdjkfs HELLO THARTRISTAN 8D;;;*
[04:48:58] @ CenturioSenex : *there is a spider on the mask in sticky blue ballpointink, likely squeezed from a pen like blood....*
[04:49:30] @ InkAbyss : Ah, hello there Anasi...
[04:49:32] @ CenturioSenex : turn around anddefend where defense is due daywalker
[04:49:49] @ Kurr : *Home = Fin and his brother...Dowtown = ..duty...shit?FFF WHAT TO DO. JST. GOING TO LOOK UP AT THE SKY AND SHAKE FISTS DRAMATICALLYLIKE A FUCKNUT----ksdjnfsk oh. Whoa. Mask guy...*
[04:50:01] @ InkAbyss : . . .
[04:50:22] @ InkAbyss : *AHAHAHA guess what Paige just kinda got all excited andhadn't actually thought of that* Eh... oh right...
[04:50:45] @ CenturioSenex : the prism andthe vigil cannot watch an entire city while the crimson thunder skull-voicepainstake takes and chooses those that will be changed as the howling lightchose the cartographers and I...
[04:51:26] Raccoon Recon : ... o3o *peering from the roof down at the masked man andPaige*
[04:51:46] Raccoon Recon : *YO, PAIGE MAN, YOU NEED ME TO DROP SOME SHIT ON THISGUY?*
[04:52:00] ZygomaticProcess : *just... staring. because what*
[04:52:20] @ InkAbyss : . . . *squintin oh man this is so much more thinking thanmilitary tactics*
[04:52:44] @ CenturioSenex : *tilts head at Theo*
[04:53:17] @ Kurr : *...going to grip Mjolnir like a boss and watch.Carefully. Eyes narrowed*
[04:53:22] @ CenturioSenex : do send myregards to the one chased by "Malice"
[04:53:31] @ InkAbyss : Do yeh have to be so damn cryptic?
[04:53:55] @ InkAbyss : . . . *does he recognize that name? From the firekidstories or whatever*
[04:53:59] @ CenturioSenex : *and then he climbs up a building, trailing thoughts andhymns behind*
[04:54:14] ZygomaticProcess : *blinks rapidly* ....what
[04:54:26] Raccoon Recon : ... *watches. whoa. bitch WHAT?*
[04:54:26] @ CenturioSenex : a broken window,warped glass, cannot make clear itself. only those that lay the pieces together
[04:54:28] @ Kurr : *Hjhsbdfj. Hymns....nnn....*
[04:54:35] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:54:37] Raccoon Recon : >BT
[04:54:37] @ InkAbyss : *watches him go but takes a moment to attempt to solidifythe exact words the man said to memory*
[04:55:00] @ InkAbyss : *because fuckit if he's gonna figure them out himself andhe wants to accurately report these things*
[04:55:10] Raccoon Recon : *hops to the next roof OH NO YOU DON'T MASKED CREEPER*
[04:55:38] @ CenturioSenex : *stops beside Strapper*
[04:55:53] Raccoon Recon : ...! hfdkfad
[04:56:00] Raccoon Recon : *squeaks*
[04:56:19] @ CenturioSenex : *and crosses his arms/tilts his head.... with the mask,it is a quizical and almost alien gesture*
[04:56:55] Raccoon Recon : ...? *raaaises an eyebrow* >BT
[04:57:04] Raccoon Recon : *mute staredown GO*
[04:57:16] @ CenturioSenex : *leans over strapper... and sees the scar on his throat*
[04:57:56] @ CenturioSenex : *and bares his own, pulling down the turtleneck... andthen he's scrambling up buildings again...*
[04:58:04] Raccoon Recon : ...
[04:58:21] Raccoon Recon : fjdsakhjfhaskdjfasdf
[04:59:06] Raccoon Recon : T-TRISTAN?!
[04:59:09] Raccoon Recon : fhasdkjfhsfhsdk
[04:59:17] Raccoon Recon : *wh. wha. WAT*
[04:59:36] Raccoon Recon : hfjasdflhsd
[04:59:43] Raccoon Recon : *arm flail*
[04:59:54] Raccoon Recon : YOU FUCKING COCK GET BACK HERE--
[05:00:26] Raccoon Recon : *hfdfafffffffff coughing. okay. voice points used up fortoday*
[05:00:34] @ Kurr : *mutter* ....wh-what the fffuck j-j-just happened.....*trots over...keeping his distance though, nnngh..*
[05:02:07] ZygomaticProcess : ...I have nofucking clue... *still kind of just standing and staring*
[05:02:18] @ InkAbyss : *enters building, exits on roof a minute later* You okay?
[05:02:23] Raccoon Recon : *still. flailing his arms around. fjasdfhsdfa WHAT THEFFFFFF?!*
[05:02:27] @ CenturioSenex : * (. *
[05:02:37] Raccoon Recon : *YOU BITCH OH MY GOD*
[05:03:03] Raccoon Recon : ...
[05:03:42] Raccoon Recon : *aaaand he finally plops back on the roof. staring atwhere Tristan had gone to*
[05:03:45] @ InkAbyss : Strapper? He say anythin' to you?
[05:03:56] @ InkAbyss : *hand to comfort*
[05:04:17] Raccoon Recon : Mmmhm. *shakes head as an angry negative*
[05:04:53] @ InkAbyss : Wha'd he show yeh then?
[05:05:46] Raccoon Recon : *points as his own scar, then mimes it being placed onsomeone or something else*
[05:07:59] @ InkAbyss : He had the same scar? Yeh know him? *holds out hand tohelp Strapper up* C'm on let's get back to base. . . We got a lot o stuff tehtalk 'bout with everyone...
[05:08:24] Raccoon Recon : *Nods, then shakes his head again*
[05:08:48] Raccoon Recon : I'm going towait for him to show up again so I can KICK HIS ASS
[05:09:35] @ InkAbyss : Mnn, far 's I c'n tell he shows up exactly whenever hewants n' whenever you don't, so waitn'll be useless...
[05:10:13] Raccoon Recon : ...
[05:10:33] Raccoon Recon : *hunches his shoulders and tugs his knees to his chest*
[05:11:00] @ InkAbyss : . . . *picks you up agian LOLOLOL SO SMALL AND PORTIBLE*
[05:11:03] Raccoon Recon : I don't care.I've waited years, so I can wait a little longer
[05:11:13] Raccoon Recon : fhjdsahfklajsdhfajkhfksd
[05:11:44] @ InkAbyss : If yeh try fer somethin too hard yeh'll just eff it up,c'mon...
[05:11:45] Raccoon Recon : GOD FUCKING DAMMIT PAIGE YOU CUCUMBERTICKLER--
[05:11:59] Raccoon Recon : *coughfadfdow*
[05:13:12] @ InkAbyss : Shush, aren't yeh supposed to be mute? He'll come back,yeh said yeh can wait longer so have some patience. *walking back down stairsto the others...*
[05:14:19] Raccoon Recon : *light beating at Paige again. Muffled sniffle*
[05:16:06] @ InkAbyss : Heeey heey, stay tough kid. We all got people we wannasee, jus' hol' on and you'll see 'im. He looks a bit messed up by this lightbuisness anyways. We can solve it then he'll have all sorts o' free time tovisit with you instead of drawin' maps 'n leaving cryptic clues! *tries tooffer warm smile to the corgi*
[05:16:55] Raccoon Recon : ...
[05:17:46] Raccoon Recon : *wiggles out of Paige's arms and starts walking on hison. notcryingNOT. Did that enough yesterday*
[05:18:27] @ InkAbyss: *reassuring hand on shoulder*
[05:19:50] Raccoon Recon : *ruh ruh ruh ruh shakes off the hand hfsajhfasd. Going togo curl into a ball somewhere dark and quiet*
[05:20:31] @ InkAbyss : *MEN CAN ACCEPT COMFORT TOO obviously the men in the pitneed to realize this Paige heads for home*
[05:20:40] ZygomaticProcess : *mhnghn scrubs at his face and starts walking whenStrapper and Paige pass him again. Gonna go curl up and sleep on someoneffffff*
[05:21:22] Raccoon Recon : *the only comfort he accepted was from a bottle %|*
[05:21:30] ZygomaticProcess : *INITIATE GINGERPILE*
[05:22:24] ZygomaticProcess : *get over here in the pile right now strapper there aregoing to be cuddles so help him god :|*
[05:22:31] Raccoon Recon : *nooooh. but you can cuddle with BOTH of us Theo :D*
[05:22:47] @ CenturioSenex : %|
[05:22:57] Raccoon Recon : *o-okay yes fhdshkfsd cuddles of pile*
[05:23:11] @ InkAbyss : *and Paige will be off to talk to Luke after getting themaps from Merinski HAVE FUN GAIS*
[05:23:57] ZygomaticProcess : *people pile <3333*
[05:24:43] Raccoon Recon : *also fhakfh "there are going to be cuddles so helphim god :|" if both amusing and horrorfing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Tangled Web [Search Party][HOWLING LIGHT 3 pt2]   

Back to top Go down
 
A Tangled Web [Search Party][HOWLING LIGHT 3 pt2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» winged light and bark
» Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts
» Let's Have Some Fun This Beat Is Sick [OPEN; Party-type thing]
» Dark and Light Bringers
» CHELVARICS WARMING BOAT PARTY (only invited are welcome or knock first!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive-
Jump to: