Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.
 
HomeFAQCalendarSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Back In the Garden---A Rift in Memory [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Back In the Garden---A Rift in Memory [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 1]   Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:40 pm

After returning Home and recovering for a night, the search party heads out again first thing in the morning---there are people still to find and mysteries to be solved; so with Mer's map and Paige's First Gen knowledge, they decide to make their way to "The Root"---marked as the old Bonfire Garden on the assembled maps that Yikai had left behind...





[01:35:53] RaccoonRecon : *Eyeingthe city, again, warily.*
[01:37:07] @ InkAbyss : *patsStrapper's shoulder* Yeh ready teh go out again today?
[01:37:16] xsparky : *Inside,lying on the floor. The ceiling. So interesting.*
[01:37:43] @ Kurr : *kissesboyfriend goodbye AND SETS OUT INTO THE WILDERNESS. TO SLAY THEWICKED AND DEFEND THE WIFE AND KIDS AND UPHOLD HIS FAMILY'S NAME ANDHONOR. FOR DUTY. BC*
[01:37:51] BewilderMe : *wantedto eat you, Birdward.*
[01:37:52] RaccoonRecon : *It'slike the beginning, when he first got "dropped" here. Hehas no idea what sort of dangers or clues or ANYTHING are out there.Like all the rules have been changed--* ffff *oh hi Paige he was washaving deep thought moment. Grins and nods up at the one armed man*
[01:38:06] Soulstrifer : *Skoll stretches slightly, as he gets ready to take off again*
[01:38:18] ZygomaticProcess : *stillmostly asleep, just... rolling around in that ratty blanket. whyyyyit used to be warm*
[01:38:56] @ Kurr : *dkfjgndkor Kurr is a fucknut. No. I'm sorting papers in my bag while waitingby the door at this point*
[01:39:31] RaccoonRecon : *...very inspiring, Mer. Very.*
[01:39:43] Soulstrifer : *watches Mer out of the corner of his eye before turning his attentionback to the others, twirling a long blade in one hand mindlessly*
[01:39:48] xsparky : *Flopshead to the side, glancing up to Mer* We pu'ehn 'er t'roigh's ehn,b'y?
[01:40:01] @ InkAbyss : Excellent,yeh ready to go I was about to get the others *grins*
[01:40:36] @ Kurr : *Shhhcrack cousin. I'm all for this guardian job thing now. I'm tryinghard to be a cool kid---don't question it*
[01:41:26] RaccoonRecon : *Nodsagain. He's been ready for a while now. Always has his messenger bagpacked with supplies and shit*
[01:42:44] @ Kurr : *looksat Roric* ..... *looks to Strapper*
[01:42:46] @ Kurr : B|;;;
[01:42:52] @ InkAbyss : Awlrightythen *goes inside to get the others* You folks ready? Where's Appleshe go back to bed?
[01:43:49] RaccoonRecon : ...?*raises an eyebrow. Yeswhat,crackcousin?*
[01:43:52] Soulstrifer : Imset * Skoll stated as he flipped the blade around in his hand backand forth*
[01:44:00] xsparky : *Propshimself up on his elbows, giving a lazy beam to Paige and Strapperentering. Derp. Didnt even notice the unanswered Mer question* Uhhh,h'apples, b'y?
[01:44:29] @ Kurr : *just---translator,NEVERMIND COUSIN, THE MOMENT HAS PASSED*
[01:45:21] RaccoonRecon : *...oh. He's just. Tuned people out kinda fhsdjfk sorry. The Newfiespeak. It's like background noise now*
[01:47:01] @ Kurr : *ha.Fff, it's fine*
[01:47:08] @ Kurr : ....who,Th-Theo..?
[01:47:26] @ InkAbyss : YahTheo, *poking around for him now*
[01:48:01] Soulstrifer : *is watching his long thin stiletto knife as it spins one fullrotation in the air before he catches it again.*
[01:48:16] @ Kurr : ......nnn.Aeries and Jack n-n-never returned did they...?
[01:48:20] xsparky : 'Avin'a roigh' blow, b'y. *Tilts his head, before adding* Oi, blare fer 'imor sum shi', luh. T'EOOO.
[01:48:23] @ Kurr : B/
[01:48:39] @ Kurr : *TAKESOUT HIS PEOPLE CHECKLIST. FROWNS DEEPLY AT IT*
[01:48:53] RaccoonRecon : *snortsat Roric, then turns back to Mer and sadly shakes his head*
[01:49:08] @ InkAbyss : Nahthey haven't, they're somewhere near the ocean... which could be goodor bad...
[01:49:28] ZygomaticProcess : Mmmffffwhat*pokes his head up and peers around at the peoplenoises*
[01:49:34] xsparky : T'EOOO,YUH 'ELPING LARRY DI'MARNIN' OR YUH 'UALIN'H'OFF WID D'B'YS, T'EOOOO.*answer me you apple*
[01:49:39] @ InkAbyss : OiTheo! Wake up! *smacks Theo lightly on the head*
[01:50:21] @ Kurr : *Fff.Paige. Doesn't like how you touch people. Pushing. Smacking...*
[01:50:36] @ Kurr : *...FROWNSDEEPLY AT. FROM BEHIND HIS CHECKLIST. BC*
[01:50:38] ZygomaticProcess : *aughgfssquawks and rolls away* What! I'm up!
[01:50:44] @ InkAbyss : *it'sall in good fun, some good puppy play time!*
[01:51:22] @ InkAbyss : We'reheadin' out again, would appreciate yeh being with us. *smiles atinnocently*
[01:51:31] RaccoonRecon : *rollshis eyes and hops outside, through a broken out window*
[01:51:52] @ CenturioSenex : *oneshrieking blast sounds through the city*
[01:52:00] @ Kurr : .......
[01:52:07] @ CenturioSenex : *thenthe ringing goes quiet*
[01:52:20] @ Kurr : ....skjfnskwell FFFUCK, if TH-THAT ISN'T INVITING I DON'T KNOW WH-WHAT IS.D8<;;;
[01:52:21] xsparky : Mmm.H'on da roigh' reeraw, luh. *Heading out the door, stops and hishands grasp his ears painfully* urgh.
[01:52:28] Soulstrifer : *one paw is propped against the wall as he leans there outside thedoor awaiting the others... his ears flick back and the forward atthe shriek and the ringing silence that fallowed*
[01:52:54] @ InkAbyss : *JUMPSat that drawing his knife like lightning and tensing... he doesn'tmove for a good twenty seconds after the ringing stops before slowlystanding up*
[01:52:56] Soulstrifer : *his head shakes to rid the sensative ears of the sound.*
[01:53:12] @ CenturioSenex : WHATTHE BLAZES WAS THAT?
[01:53:16] RaccoonRecon : fhajsdhfksd
[01:53:23] @ CenturioSenex : *holdinghis hat on. yeah. now he's awake.*
[01:53:30] RaccoonRecon : *startled,he lands on his rear*
[01:53:43] Soulstrifer : *tai leans out a window to scan the city seeking any source of energyshe could see*
[01:53:45] @ InkAbyss : *WHIRLSAROUND AT LUKE FOR A MOMENT oh he recognizes you* The city...'parently
[01:54:07] @ Kurr : .....d-d-don'tknow Luke---uh. S-sir...nnn...
[01:54:11] ZygomaticProcess : *ghtfpresses flat against the ground at the noise, then sits up a bitshakily once it passes* Yeah... yeah sure, I'll come help
[01:54:24] xsparky : *Handsonly move off ears to give a bit of a panicked skip over to Strapper-but see's he's not hurt just suprised. Cant help but grin a bitstupidly as he's helping him up*
[01:54:27] @ Kurr : *STARESOUT AT THE ROAD. HOOOO BOY. BT;;*
[01:54:28] RaccoonRecon : *handover chest. SWEET JESUS mini-heart attack*
[01:54:55] RaccoonRecon : ffff*smiles greatfully up at Roric as the Newfie helps him up*
[01:55:02] xsparky : Judas,b'y. Bi' h'early t'be going h'arse h'up. Kee' yuhr nerves roigh'down, luh, b'y.
[01:55:07] @ InkAbyss : Dunnoif the day'll be as safe teh travel in as it was yesterday by thesound o things...
[01:55:12] Soulstrifer : *skolls tail is looking quite similar to a startled felines right now*
[01:56:00] RaccoonRecon : Pft*chuckles a bit at that and playfully swats at Roric before dustinghis bum off*
[01:56:45 03/12/10] xsparky : *Grinning,grinning. Okay. Going to try and brush off 'omigod the world isending' feeling building again- by trying to help brush Strappersbutt*
[01:57:0503/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Everyonegot their weapons?
[01:57:06 03/12/10] @ Kurr : .....w-w-wesh-should start going. Hhhurry th-this up. Fffind people. Get back assoon as we can.
[01:57:21 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll flips his stiletto again and nods*
[01:57:27 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : fhsafhksdf*surprised yelp and swats at Roric again before nodding at theothers*
[01:57:36 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *nodsat Paige, hammer slung over his shoulders*
[01:57:3803/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *Taican see a wisp of energy rising from downtown... but the buzzing glowfrom before is gone... the city is as "normal" as it wasbefore, or seems so*
[01:57:4803/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : Right,hold on a sec-- *scampers off to go get his bat and bag*
[01:58:41 03/12/10] xsparky : *snortsbut raising his arms back in the 'i am behaving or getting mugged'pose. Nods.* Io'm rea'ee, luh.
[01:58:49 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *tai settles back in her eyes staying on the city momentarily as sheturns her back to the window again*
[01:59:35 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *snerks,rolling his eyes once more as he readjusts the shoulder strap of hisbag*
[01:59:3603/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *actuallycomes stumbling in, clutching his seahorse*
[01:59:56 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ...?T-Tyrone?
[02:00:0803/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...nnnyeah?
[02:00:15 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...?*lifts an eyebrow*
[02:00:3103/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *glancesat Tyrone figuring it either being high or sleepiness* Awlright timeto roll on out then...
[02:00:58 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : whatswrong Tyrone* skolls head tilts a little as he turns fully towardhim*
[02:01:00 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *peersat Tyrone through the window*
[02:01:48 03/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : m'going too...?
[02:01:56 03/12/10] xsparky : *LikePaige. Ready to move. Derp- what are people staring at. That guy.Okay. Ace.*
[02:02:13 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *jiggawha?*
[02:02:18 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skolllooks around for Fin...* uh
[02:02:3603/12/10] @ Kurr : ......y-y-you...sureyou're okay t-to travel..? B/;; *wary concern*
[02:02:41 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Uhhh.. .
[02:02:44 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Idun tihnk so...
[02:02:4503/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *trompingback into the room now that he's got all his stuff together* Okay,ready. We heading out...?
[02:02:5503/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...why not?
[02:04:08 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Uhhh,no offence bu' I don' think yer in much of a condition teh befightin' or travlin far... yeh never seem... very... aware...
[02:04:16 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : |I
[02:04:28 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ....
[02:04:37 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Skolland I w-w-will watch him.
[02:04:38 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : ...I don't think Fin would... I mean... I ... * is stuck between what todo *
[02:04:49 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *puffsup a bit* BI
[02:04:57 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *stands up tall and puffs up his chest at mers statement* yep
[02:05:0203/12/10] @ Kurr : ........doesFffin know you're here, Tyrone?
[02:05:38 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *isdjkfhsPUFFING. WITH RESPONSIBILITY. IT IS VALHALLA'S WAY*
[02:05:5103/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...*now he's sort of hesitating* no.
[02:06:19 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : Ifyou really want to come Tyrone its alright
[02:06:20 03/12/10] xsparky : *Stillready to go- people are talking. Looking a bit like a silly pointerdog stuck in the midaction point, towards the city* ...:|
[02:06:58 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : fdsvfjksfjur--*trips into the room* Tyyyy-- oh. There ya are 8I;;;
[02:07:08 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ......he'llw-w-worry if he doesn't know wh-where you are, you know...you sh----
[02:07:1103/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ....>>;;
[02:07:11 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Ha.<3
[02:07:13 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : . . .
[02:07:33 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll turns feeling the tug at his tick and his tail is suddenlywagging like crazy*
[02:07:59 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *sighsa bit and leans on Roric*
[02:08:16 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Ifyeh have teh "keep an eye on 'im" yer not keepin yer eyesout fer other things. If he needs supervision he should stay here....
[02:08:3603/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : 'llstay.
[02:08:4103/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *standingnearby, shifting from foot to foot and waiting for everyone todecided what to do next*
[02:08:48 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : 8D;;;heyguys *hops back up and tugs on Tyrone's hoodie*
[02:08:52 03/12/10] xsparky : *Moreinto this silly pointer pose that there's someone leaning on him.Snorts, turning his head* Uh, we goin' b'y, or we 'avin' a roigh'yarn?
[02:08:5503/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *andwith that he's trotting right back*
[02:09:1303/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *GAKno nevermind choking noises*
[02:09:13 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : .. . Awlright then! Let's go! |]
[02:09:15 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Okay,l-later Tyrone....hhhello dear.
[02:09:29 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ....
[02:09:37 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skollturns narrow eyes toward Paige and snorts before lookign back towardTyrone and Fin*
[02:09:45 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...o3o? *he miss something? oh well, whatever. Waves to everyone quicklybefore-- fhadsjfksd*
[02:09:53 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : TYD8?!
[02:10:25 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *JUMPSwait what, THOUGHT THAT WAS FIN TUGGING ON HIS HOODIE*
[02:10:27 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : Uh...your sort of ...* reaches out and pushes fin towards his brother tokeep from choking him*
[02:10:51 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...oh |D;;; whoooops
[02:11:07 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *letsgo of Tyrone's hoodie*
[02:11:32 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *small smile and tail wag*
[02:12:19 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *shrugsand loops his arms back and around Roric's neck. Honestly he's alittle wary to go into the city, so this bit of distraction is fineby him*
[02:12:47 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : fhakdsjsduh, ha. S-SORRY TO HAVE HELD YOU GUYS UP %D;;;
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---A Rift in Memory [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 1]   Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:42 pm

[02:13:02 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *quicklyruffles Skoll's hair*
[02:13:21 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *is happy now XD* be back soon mkay ?
[02:13:26 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Wereally oughtta go guys...
[02:13:52 03/12/10] @ Kurr : W-we'reoff to r-r-rescue the innocent and slay devils. BC <3
[02:14:04 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : K!<3 *grins and ushers his bro along*
[02:14:3203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *draaaaaggedmaking dumb noises*
[02:14:36 03/12/10] xsparky : *Grins.Uh, was ready to go, but this is nice, too. Just leaning to giveStrapper a lame little face nuzzle but Paige is talking- looks backup* Yeah, b'y. Les' 'ead h'ou' afore de marnin's roigh' was'ed.
[02:14:36 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *clenchesfist at Mer* MAY THE GODS BE WITH YOU ON YOUR CONQUEST, MY LOVE >8'D
[02:14:55 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ... 8T
[02:15:05 03/12/10] @ Kurr : BLOODAND TH-THUNDER!! B,8< *waves fist back at Fin*
[02:15:1003/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : THEGOOODS. YEAAAH. yeaaah. woookcksssfght
[02:15:1103/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Pfffffft*snerks a bit at that*
[02:15:30 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : |D *butface nuzzles yaaay*
[02:15:38 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *smiles at them*
[02:15:5003/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *tinylittle gigglesnort at the trio of Norseness over there, followingafter Paige*
[02:16:08 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *OKAY,turns on his heel, READY TO POUND BITCHES*
[02:16:16 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *skdfsjkI MEAN, RESCUE THEM*
[02:16:26 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *snagsperson closest to him tugging them lightly to get them moving*Comealong little doggies!
[02:16:34 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *...yeah. Pound them, crackcousin. In the ass*
[02:16:47 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : hfaksjfskd
[02:16:52 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hiPaige*
[02:16:57 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *......notmy style cousin. And you know it*
[02:17:02 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *loves you to death mer. Tail wags and he puffs up again spinning thedagger a little before slipping it into a hidden sheath*
[02:17:06 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : BT;;;
[02:17:3903/12/10] @ Kurr : F-F-F-FFFFF----
[02:17:43 03/12/10] @ Kurr : FORWARDS.B8<
[02:17:55 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *andoff he starts to stomp*
[02:18:04 03/12/10] xsparky : *Pft.Stop tugging doxy he's holding my neck. Okay, okay, we're following*Hurr, c'mo', trou', be'er s'art follyin' afore paige b'y ge's roigh'wicke'.
[02:18:07 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : Aye!* follows behind Mer*
[02:18:29 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *priedaway from his Newfie, trots along, moving to work his way along theroofs*
[02:18:29 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *yesss,MINI TARD-VALHALLA AWAY~!*
[02:19:04 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *XD minitard gage is dying of laughter right now*
[02:19:1903/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *theyare the best rescue crew. Yep*
[02:20:08 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Doyeh folks wanna check out the symbols on the map, or try pinpointinsomeone's location with a little peekin eh?
[02:20:44 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *takesout his map and unfolds it*
[02:20:59 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ....mmmngh.
[02:21:25 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Ic'n lead us teh "The Root" with no problem...
[02:21:32 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *looking at the map with Mer*
[02:21:4303/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : So...the symbols are where people are being kept? Maybe?
[02:22:31 03/12/10] xsparky : Wo'sda roo', b'y?
[02:22:41 03/12/10] @ Kurr : .....mm.L-l-let's try th-there fffirst..? *nodding to Paige*
[02:22:46 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Idun know why yeh all keep sayin that *scratches head*
[02:23:10 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...?*peers down at them from a window ledge-- fhsdfhjkds hold on Namescame on gotta sob for a second*
[02:24:0703/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Awlright,we'll go that way... If we get stuck it'll probably be the safestplace teh stay too...
[02:24:20 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *thatand it's in the direction of the beach woo!*
[02:25:15 03/12/10] xsparky : *STOPLISTENING TO CAT POWER. S-SOB. Pft. Okay. Following, every once in awhile looking up, then back to focusing on the road infront of him*
[02:25:2603/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *kindsshrugs* Dunno, thought I heard someone mention it? But eh, as long aswe find someonethis time
[02:25:27 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll is quiet as he simply waits for them to start moving in adirection. His ears swival about on the top of his head*
[02:25:37 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : 'Nyeh doggy folks keep yer noses open too yeh?
[02:25:47 03/12/10] xsparky : Sure,b'y.
[02:25:52 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : Hardnot to * he states dryly*
[02:27:06 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *snortchucklesand starts to move again, hopping from roof to roof to windowsil tofire escape, watching his footing*
[02:27:47 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *ahhhwatching strapper run on the roofs makes him remember the good oldays of roof hopping, why does no one do that any more Luke shouldteach them better....*
[02:28:12 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *leadinfolks to the bonfire garden lalalalala*
[02:29:12 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *his glowing eyes leave trails as he moves swiveling his head about inthe opposite direction of his ears*
[02:29:48 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *he'ssort of sauntering along a bit, casting looks of judgment atsuspicious looking windows and alleys----daring them. CHALLENGINGTHEM TO FUCK WITH BUSINESS*
[02:30:44 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *.... smiles a little as he looks at mer from the corner of his eyes*
[02:31:37 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *doopdoop doop-- hfsdjkfs whoops, patch of rotted wood there QUICKRECOVERY, ALL IS WELL*
[02:32:0403/12/10] xsparky : *Following,Following. Humming some lame boat song really lightly*
[02:33:15 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *youhear the sound of running and breathing as the man gets closer* AH!!Finally caught up to you boys----
[02:33:50 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *stops*Oh? We gotta 'nother friend eh? *grinnnns*
[02:33:50 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll looks around as the runnign sound catches his attention... *
[02:33:52 03/12/10] @ Kurr : SorryI'm late...hello... *Hammond gives a tired smile at the group,scratching at his stubble*
[02:34:11 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *he simply waves in greeting*
[02:34:2403/12/10] xsparky : 'owshegettin'on,b'y? *waves*
[02:34:4103/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : Heeey,joining the party?
[02:34:53 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Ello,ehhh Ham...dog or somthin? Sorreh don't remember yer name
[02:35:07 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : Ah.*pauses up on the roofs, and waves down at Hammond* C8
[02:35:45 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Wasthinking about it. *grins subtly at Theo* Extra helping hand can'thurt....ah. *nods to Paige* Hammond.
[02:36:01 03/12/10] xsparky : S'Hammon',b'y. 'E's da h'one buildin' a roigh' skerry, eh? *grins and nods. Heremembers your name. Because of your boatness.*
[02:36:25 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *Boatness= broness, Roric. You understand*
[02:36:49 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Righ'!Nice teh have yeh with us, yeh've always looked nice n' able *grins*we're headin over teh the old stompin grounds of Luke 'n I.
[02:36:53 03/12/10] xsparky : *Hellsyeah. Boat bro's.*
[02:37:05 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : ((HURRHURR I KNOW SO CLEAVER AND SUBTLE I AM no
[02:37:40 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *nodsin greeting to Hammond, before continuing on their way*
[02:39:21 03/12/10] @ Kurr : .....theold...? Ah. The Bonfire Garden...? I've heard of it.
[02:39:3903/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *grinsback, no subtlety here* Yeah, we're hoping to find some people there
[02:39:43 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Yehthat's the place! Glad yeh've heard of that...
[02:40:05 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *pointsto his map. See? It's on my map. My maps don't lie. Like my hipsdon't lie. BC*
[02:40:1503/12/10] @ Kurr : *.....skdjflnskKurr. Please die*
[02:40:2203/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : Merinski
[02:40:26 03/12/10] xsparky : Uh,dun t'ink Io've e'er been dere...s'yuhr h'ol' ber', b'y?
[02:40:2903/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : Didyou really just say that
[02:40:32 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll moves quietly only half listening. a;lsdkfj Kurr lovelycorruption of Mer*
[02:40:49 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *ASTERISKS,THEO*
[02:41:0603/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *WHOOPSI MISSED THOSE your text is so dark, like your soul*
[02:41:17 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hurm.sits on the edge of the roof he's on. Soooo slow~ He could sit herefor ten minutes and catch up in two*
[02:41:25 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *happens to like his dark soul thanks*
[02:42:0903/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thistime you encounter nothing but a skittish pack of toothdogs roundinga corner.*
[02:42:40 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *...o-oh. Puppies up ahead 8(;;;*
[02:42:4003/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *youcatch their butt ends just as they disappear. are they running fromyou or something else*
[02:42:44 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *alow snarl rises up his throat at the toothdogs and his ears pinforward in agression, his tail out and slightly puffy as his hacklestands on end*
[02:42:4403/12/10] xsparky : Toot'crackies,b'ys. *Yes. Good warning. They're already in obvious sight.*
[02:43:06 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *something didn't exactly settle right in his gut*
[02:43:41 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hfjhfksdwait hold on. Toothdogs runing from stuff is NEVER a good sign.Quickly stands and looks around. Yay, high vantage point <3*
[02:43:59 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Paigedidn't like that... but there was nothing he could do about that.Forward march until they reach the bamboo wall*
[02:44:01 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *gripsthe carpenter's saw he'd been using for his boat defensivelyuntil...*
[02:44:11 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ....theyhave no interest in us. *murmurs*
[02:44:15 03/12/10] xsparky : *Doesntreally think anything of it. Walking around alone toothdogs neverbother him. So. :I*
[02:44:43 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : notrunning from us... what are they runnign from...
[02:44:4703/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : Thatis kind of freaky...
[02:45:38 03/12/10] xsparky : Uh.May'ee sometione bi'er, loike? Uh. Join' toot'crackie...or...yeah.No' a licko'sense, b'y.
[02:46:35 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *gripshis hammer tightly to his chest watching the toothdogs warily*......fff. I s-s-suppose it's a nice ch-change they aren't lookingffffor a fffight though...
[02:46:49 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : There'snot much we c'n do about it, keep yer eyes open for anything off butwe're gonna keep moving...
[02:46:50 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Maybe.
[02:47:56 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *rubshis stump |I Toothdog memories right*
[02:48:32 03/12/10] xsparky : *snorts*Judas. E'en dem roigh' wicke'crackies go' sumtione t'be roigh'afeared h'o'. Bi' t'ick, dose t'ings. *Keats. That applies to youtoo, smarty.*
[02:48:49 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *eyesslightly narrowed as he continues to look for the cause of thetoothdogs' fright*
[02:49:0703/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skollstail stays almost straight out as he looks around for anythingsuspisious*
[02:50:1103/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *justhow high and/or low are you looking corgi?*
[02:50:39 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Seeanything up there son...? *calls to Strapper*
[02:51:2603/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *thmpthmp thmp goes that bat against his shoulder as he bounces it a bitnervously*
[02:51:52 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *streetlevel mostly, and through the windows of some of the surroundingbuildings*
[02:52:22 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *nohigher than 30 feet*
[02:52:40 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Heglances around at the others, making sure that they are still pk andthe glowing of his eyes eases a bit in the glowing intencity as hesweeps them across the sky over his head*
[02:53:0903/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *heeeeylook at that a vaguely man-like shadow in one of the buildings. butif you look a second time, it's gone*
[02:53:32 03/12/10] xsparky : *Lookingaround lazily. Sight is prolly seriously limited. He's wearingobnoxious shades again.*
[02:54:10 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : Mmm--*starts to shake his head, but pauses as he thinks he spotssomething, no, someONE* ...
[02:54:50 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *toobusy looking at the streets, trying to train his old ears to somemisplaced sound...*
[02:54:52 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *holdsup a hand and starts to make his way over towards the building. Maybeit's one of the people they're looking for*
[02:55:03 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ....?
[02:55:12 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *doesa double-take over at Strapper*
[02:55:2003/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *becausesoon it's going to be impossible to miss the wall of mutant plantthat has warped far beyond being a simple barrier.*
[02:55:35 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skolls ears swivel around as he searches for what strappers lookingfor*
[02:55:47 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ....yous-s-see something...? *murmurs, craning his head over in the smallginger's direction*
[02:55:54 03/12/10] xsparky : *Isntpaying attention. Looking at this here bamboo wall. What is this* :I
[02:55:58 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Herewe are folks, the Garden's beyond here, but I figure we'll look'round the wall first, before we go through.... considering it's theroot bein mark- *stops as he sees strapper*
[02:56:2303/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *it'sbegun to devour close skyscrapers... and it seems to have done so outof unnaturally fast growth*
[02:56:36 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *IT'SCHINESE, LOVER. FORFUCKINGONCE IT IS CHINESE*
[02:56:4603/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Hmmmmmm...that ain't how it used tah be...
[02:56:56 03/12/10] xsparky : *HOTDAMN*
[02:57:15 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : 'Msure Luke woulda mentioned it if it got this high... I wonder if thapath through is still open...
[02:57:28 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *hiseyes are taking in the plant life and growth*
[02:57:3703/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *also,they are leaking black goo instead of orange sap.*
[02:57:4403/12/10] xsparky : Uhhh...s'jus'grew h'o'er, b'y? Looks...roigh'...uh...yeah, 'igh, b'y.
[02:57:50 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *FROWNSat that*
[02:58:30 03/12/10] @ Kurr : .....whatthe ffffuck..?
[02:58:36 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skollsniffs at the black stuff looks like the same stuff on Tyronesjacket?*
[02:58:45 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : Hmmm...*pauses, standing directly across from the building he could haveSWORN he saw someone move inside of. Hands on hips and... er. Hey.That bamboo is sorta crazyish*
[02:59:01 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : 8\;;;
[02:59:13 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *YEAH,he picked up that hoodie after Tyrone wrenched it off and---sdkfjnsnnn...*
[02:59:14 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : |[
[03:00:2003/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *touchesit with the very tip of his finger*
[03:00:2403/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : ....thatis some nasty looking plant *resisting the urge to poke it becauseeven he knows that is a dumb idea*
[03:00:28 03/12/10] xsparky : *Pft.Well, if its similiar in scent, Roric's wrinkling his nose, a lightgrowl in his throat as he steps back lightly. No. Does not like thosezombiesthings at all.*
[03:00:39 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *Guys.You guys. It's plant spunk. You know that, right? Totally is*
[03:01:10 03/12/10] xsparky : *Oh.Heavy earth. He's okay with that smell...plant spunk :'I Yeah.*
[03:01:15 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *Asthey are inspecting the bamboo, Hammond continues to keep a watchalong the streets, in case of an ambush. Can never be too careful*
[03:01:57 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *he smells it and rubs some of the stuff between his fingertips*tacky... thick... and has a strong earthy smell to it... * he muttersas his nose wrinkles a bit*
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---A Rift in Memory [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 1]   Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:44 pm

[03:02:0203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *it'sjust sticky like pine sap. that's not coming off your finger for awhile paige*
[03:02:1603/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *andskoll*
[03:02:1703/12/10] Soulstrifer : *alskdfjhDamn it -_-*
[03:02:26 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Hmm!*then he checks to see if the pathway through is still open....*
[03:02:44 03/12/10] @ Kurr : .....fffff,wh-why are you even touching that sh-shit, skfljd----
[03:02:5003/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *HOPEYOU LIKE SAP IN YOUR FUR BUDDY BOY*
[03:03:00 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ....Canwe g-g-get in..?
[03:03:11 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *wipes as much as he wan on a nearby wall ... not touching anythingfurry for a while >> *
[03:03:17 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *sighs,turning around* I have my saw if it is needed.
[03:03:1703/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thepath is open, but what's holding it is no longer a shack*
[03:03:18 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *craaaaaninghis head, peeking through the building's windows* B\;;;
[03:03:26 03/12/10] xsparky : *snortsat Skoll* noice, b'y.
[03:03:46 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *wipes some on roric >> *
[03:04:13 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : 'Erewe go, we outta check out the base too...
[03:04:43 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *amusedsnort at Skoll as well before slowly going to make his way around thebuilding* ...
[03:04:46 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *wavesothers towards the opening* Dun touch the plants.
[03:04:47 03/12/10] xsparky : UGH!*So mature. Doing the gross 'ew, ew' its on my dance, before snortingand punching Skoll's shoulder* Scu'.
[03:04:5203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thereare statues that look like they're either from a public park or agraveyard... angels. the plants have grown around the tall, marbleand granite sculptures leaving a path that takes a little bendingover to walk through*
[03:05:08 03/12/10] @ Kurr : .......
[03:05:17 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Wellth-that's fffucking creepy. BC
[03:05:30 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *pouts at mer and is punched grins sheepishly at Roric* ...understatement of the year Mer
[03:05:4203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *ohhello, shadow again Strapper*
[03:06:02 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : >8^!!!
[03:06:06 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *covers the sticky with dirt ... HAH solved*
[03:06:10 03/12/10] xsparky : *Looksup, noticing those status finally after being stupid with Skoll for abit. Gives a light sniff*
[03:06:35 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *I KNEWI SAW YOU, HAHAHAH follows after the shadow*
[03:06:50 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *bending?no problem, THE MASTER OF HUNCHING OVER AND SCUTTLING IS GOINGTHROUGH THAT PATH, eyes darting about, Mjolnir clutched to his chest*
[03:07:12 03/12/10] @ Kurr : >8C;;;;
[03:07:2603/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *cautiouslywalks through the tunnel* Did Luke move these here while I was gone?
[03:07:35 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *HE'SIN WEIRD COMPETATIVE MODE also. Guys. Corgi kicks like a bitch*
[03:07:51 03/12/10] xsparky : *Derp.Bends, following behind Mer. Totally thinks the sound he's hearing isStrapper following them overhead and not running off after somecreepy stranger*
[03:08:14 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *ears swivel to the sound of Strapper moving... as he follows mer in... keeping close to his security blanket gothman*
[03:08:4003/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *dartsthrough some things and once again disappears into the depths of abuilding*
[03:08:57 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : . . .
[03:09:41 03/12/10] @ Kurr : R-r-rideacross the sky, th-thunder roll and lightning fffly... *murmurs andstutter-sings some Tyr, badly. VIKING FOLK METAL. LIKE A SPELL OFPROTETCTION AMONGST CREEPYSTATUES*
[03:10:15 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : B\ ffff*pauses, hopping to land on a windowledge of that building, peeringin cautiously*
[03:10:29 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *is muttering about Thor... and the creepy angels as he keeps his eyeson them*
[03:10:46 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *whistlesthe same little tune Luke and all the others do*
[03:11:04 03/12/10] xsparky : Uh.H'angels weren'ere afore, b'y...? *Can hear some of your complaining.But he's never been here before.*
[03:11:12 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *Hammondglances back as the crew moves in before turning his eyes back to thestreet...deciding to keep guard there as he runs a hand through hissilvery hair*
[03:11:31 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *his hackles rise a little as he keeps watching them*
[03:11:32 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *...andstraightens his tie. For the hell of it*
[03:11:5203/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *he'sjust kind of staring in bewilderment at everything as they movealong* ...I feel like I should be expecting Narnia on the other sideof this. Or maybe Terabithia.
[03:12:47 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *stillcontinuing along the path, hunched over and defensive*
[03:12:5703/12/10] @ Kurr : Fffff....theffuck d-d-does this go...?
[03:13:02 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *eyetwitch*
[03:13:37 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : TheBonfire Garden, 's us oldtimer's version of "Home" from wayback.... *on the other side he notices the people not following* 'Eywe should prolly stay in threes at least.. 'ny one wanna stay behindand look about the wall with the others... *check's who's missing*Hammond 'n Strapper.
[03:14:0003/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *actuallyTheo is closest to right. on the other side of the bamboo tunnel, theringing picks up again, softly and not much more than a TVfrequency.... but the bamboo has twisted into the local trees andmutated them bigger. more twisted. holding together shells ofbuildings. this world is almost entirely alien from the one you areused to...*
[03:14:39 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : .. .
[03:14:42 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Ornot...
[03:14:48 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *His ears twitch as he looks toward the ringing*
[03:14:59 03/12/10] xsparky : *Youlost him after 'people not'- because he's engrossed with this newsurrounding. Looks around* ...uh. *and ringing is back, joy.*
[03:15:07 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *eyesnarrow as he's more visibly on guard again*
[03:15:14 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ...*stares up in awe, mouth hanging open slightly, pale eyes wide*
[03:16:23 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *somewhere in this 'alien world' the white haired Hati is staring upinto nothingness... his mind so jumbled it isnt funny*
[03:16:24 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...?*whistles again, taking a tentative step inside of the building* ...*pokes his head back outside to make sure... yanno. Cthulhu isn'thaving a tea party in the middle of the city*
[03:16:58 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Someonewanna go back 'n be with Hammond n' Theo. Don' feel right leavin themalone...
[03:17:05 03/12/10] xsparky : *sniffs,smelling some stranger in this weird place. Tilts his head lightly,wrinkling his nose* Sum b'ys 'ere, lo'.
[03:17:1603/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thebuilding of the bonfire garden, however, is still mostly intact...and there is smoke rising from it. people live here yet.*
[03:18:0003/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *it'ssuch a stunning contrast in here that he doesn't even notice theslight ringing at first, or Paige's words* Huh?
[03:18:18 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ...ffffffl-l-looks like p-people still l-live here Paige.
[03:18:20 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Ithink we should stick teh threes at least...
[03:18:32 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeh...it's a nice place...
[03:18:44 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : 8^
[03:18:46 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *movingforward*
[03:19:04 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll looks back at the opening... then back at the place aroundthem*
[03:19:14 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *picksup a small piece of rubble and tosses it into the deeper part of thebuilding*
[03:19:27 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *looksup at the strange "tree-buildings, frowning slightly* Niceplace, fff---
[03:19:3803/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *ohyay strapper, crunching sounds*
[03:19:52 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...8(;;;
[03:20:00 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *balls*
[03:20:14 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll turns* going back to strapper and Hammond*
[03:20:2203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *asin someone running... you can't tell if it's running away or towardsyou due to the peculiar echo*
[03:20:56 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *he trots back out and listens closely... he starts to climb towardwhere strapper last was... not easy with his paws*
[03:21:01 03/12/10] xsparky : *Sniffslightly, looking up to the smoke coming from the old building* S'foree'en...who's'ill 'ere, b'y...?
[03:21:04 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : fffff--*going to scramble backwards towards the window regardless*
[03:21:18 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Dunno*creeping in cautiously*
[03:21:20 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *he'sout near the main street, looking around and tapping his fingers onhis thigh...just keeping watch from the road, nothing special*
[03:21:2503/12/10] Soulstrifer : Strapper?* lookign up to seem him coming back out the window*
[03:21:58 03/12/10] xsparky : *FollowingPaige. Hey. Maybe there's food inside. 'Bout time for a mug-up.*
[03:22:11 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *holdsa hand up towards Skoll, not looking away from the building*
[03:22:1203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *somethingin the Bonfire Garden STARTLES and a load of scrap wood falls to theground*
[03:22:28 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ....m-mightbe some of the missing in there---
[03:22:37 03/12/10] xsparky : *Looksat his wrist. Where there is not and has never been a watch. Yeah.Mug-up tim- jumps with a sharp growl to the sound*
[03:22:4703/12/10] @ Kurr : Gskdjfnsd--!!*CLUTCHES HIS HAMMER, WHIRLING AROUND*
[03:22:48 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Yehjust ate breakfast and yer already hungry? *freezes* Be careful...*edging inside*
[03:23:0603/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : WHO'STHERE?
[03:23:17 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll pauses and watches him , ears listening intently*
[03:23:20 03/12/10] @ Kurr : D8<;;;I'LL FFFUCK YOU U---fff...?
[03:23:30 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : .. . Luke?
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---A Rift in Memory [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 1]   Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:45 pm

[03:23:3703/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *dfgdfgdjumps at both the noise and the voice*
[03:23:53 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *recognizesthat voice....going to remember that he was the one that gave him themeds back when Pyro attacked*
[03:23:5903/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *lolwielding a piece of firewood... a WHIMPY piece of firewood... as aweapon*
[03:24:0403/12/10] @ Kurr : .....no...th-that's...*squints*
[03:24:07 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Marduk?
[03:24:1503/12/10] xsparky : ...duckys'...b'y...?
[03:24:43 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Oh...Marduk... Marduk? You awlright?
[03:24:47 03/12/10] xsparky : *Grins.*B'Y!
[03:25:0203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...*drops the wood*
[03:25:03 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...*whistles again*
[03:25:12 03/12/10] xsparky : 'EYB'Y! *Hey we found a nice person* B'Y!JUDASSS!
[03:25:3603/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll'shead tilts a little as he moves up a bit more now only just below thewindow*
[03:26:0703/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : Oh,well, that's not so bad then. *grinning, just a little*
[03:26:0903/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *looksaround* Is the uh... rest of the city this bad? Is Bridhe alright?
[03:26:27 03/12/10] @ Kurr : .....fffff.*actually grins wildly. SHARP TEETH OF HAPPY, HUZZAH*
[03:26:3403/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *grinnnns*Marduk! Good teh see yeh! Nah, the rest ain't this bad... Home's safen' so's Bridhe.
[03:26:44 03/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Ijust woke up here, some new people showed up... and Eva's here.
[03:26:49 03/12/10] @ Kurr : .....he'sj-j-just worried about you----y-y-you okay..?
[03:27:1603/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : erh.
[03:27:3603/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Feelpretty nasty when that bass comes up, but...
[03:27:3803/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : I'mokay.
[03:27:39 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *andoff hiding and trying not to be mindfucked, fffff. Creepy horriblemusic....*
[03:28:1203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Howdid you get through the plants?
[03:28:14 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : .. . Marduk yeh left home the night this all started.... *sighs*Nevermind, yeh got more people? Where are they?
[03:28:1603/12/10] xsparky : 'Eavydu'ee!Ass go'aa ta'sum lo' h'off da roigh' lis', eh! *grinning* Yeah, b'y,duckys ducky, luh. *nodding. Happy happy.* Yeah, ass sum roigh' h'offshi' go'ehn h'on now, eh.
[03:28:17 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hn...gonna. throw more shit. yeah. classic*
[03:28:39 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *his heads still got a bit of a throb to it but he can clearly hearpeople talking and he is fighting off the slight nausea thats wormedits way into him*
[03:28:4303/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *whistlesback~ it sounds a little mocking.*
[03:28:55 03/12/10] xsparky : Uhhh...wemarled roigh' tr'ough ehm plan'tings, luh.
[03:29:02 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Wecame through the opening... I c'n show yeh where it is...
[03:29:07 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll's mouth twitches a bit at the returned whistle*
[03:29:1103/12/10] @ Kurr : ......w-w-wejust sort of...w-walked... *nods*
[03:29:28 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ... B\
[03:29:33 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *ROCKTHROW*
[03:29:4703/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *CHUCKEDBACK*
[03:29:56 03/12/10] xsparky : *YOU'RENOT IN POKEMON SAFARI, LOYVER*
[03:30:09 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : hfaskdjfsd
[03:30:1203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *orrather, you hear it CONNECT with something. hit back like a baseball*
[03:30:25 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Someonethere...? *saidsoftly, the boyish girl peers from around a bookshelf, fingersplugged uselessly in her ears. Eva. Not going to stop your headmusicthat way, skdjf*
[03:30:44 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hfksajdfautomatically ducks out of the way*
[03:30:5203/12/10] Soulstrifer : *aslkdfjhthe rock comes sailing back O O... so not feeling pleasant right now*
[03:30:57 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ...?
[03:31:0703/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Evait's everyone from the lake, it's okay!
[03:31:07 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : D<
[03:31:11 03/12/10] xsparky : *Grinsand waves to the new girl peering out* 'Eyyygurl!
[03:31:18 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Heyyyyythere... It's alrigh' we're here teh lead yeh all back. Where's yerother folks Marduk?
[03:31:20 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *YEAH,WELL FUCK YOU*
[03:31:36 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *hearsthe rock being thrown* ....boy? *gruffly, going around to the otherside of the building*
[03:31:55 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hatistruggles to his awkward feet and half drags himself toward thevoices*
[03:32:06 03/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Upa few floors...
[03:32:14 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *...good lord, Strapper. You... you ARE related to Riff and Reed hffdksob. Such bad blood*
[03:32:54 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Thelake...? *she steps out---there are little claw marks on her face anda crack in her glasses--she looks tired and a little worse for wearbut not unfriendly*
[03:33:05 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *only to remember hes on an upper floor and folds back against thewall to curl up in a ball, big white tail covering his face
[03:33:1703/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *wavinga bit to Eva, hey I think I know you*
[03:33:36 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *throwstwo more rocks, one after another*
[03:33:4303/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *fjdsklfjka grinning Paige probably isn't actually all that friendly lookingwith all his scarring
[03:34:01 03/12/10] Radek : *hearstalking through waves of dizzyness and slowly stalks toward thesounds*
[03:34:03 03/12/10] xsparky : Yeah,lo' go' a roigh' ber' se' h'up dere. Lashin's be'er ehn h'anyh'ol'piss aller, luh. *snorts*
[03:34:0603/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *PINGPING*
[03:34:12 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll peeks over the window sill, his eyes glowing more intensely ashe tries to see who is there*
[03:34:1503/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *RETURNFIRE~*
[03:34:24 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *alittle twitch of a smile at Theo before she looks back down at theground. Hi...I remember you too. Hnnn....people. It's been awhile.<3*
[03:34:29 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : FFFFFF--
[03:34:35 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *aslkdfjh its turned into a game of baseball ><*
[03:35:14 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *rollsinto the building, crouches and chucks more rocks, moving as he doesso*
[03:35:33 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Somethingthe matter? *the veteran rounds the corner, spotting Strapper just asthe boy leaps through the window* ...?!
[03:36:08 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll waves back at Hammond and follows strapper through movingopposite him and keeping himself as low as possible*
[03:36:2503/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *yousee no one. but a window beside you reflects a shadow... not wherethe rocks have come from*
[03:36:49 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...
[03:37:05 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : DB<*throws a rock at that window hfasdkf*
[03:37:09 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skolls eyes catch the shadow and his hackle rises a bit*
[03:37:23 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *CORGIRAGE. HE DOES NOT LIKE BEING FUCKED WITH*
[03:37:26 03/12/10] @ Kurr : What?You boys see something? *he gets to the window, following Skoll'sbeckoning*
[03:37:3603/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *it'sa reflection, that was smart. the window shatters.*
[03:38:28 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *sowhat, at least he can focus on the rocks and not stupid assreflections fffffFFFFF*
[03:38:29 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *hey now hes a bit scattered with all the rock reflecting ><*
[03:38:42 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Heeyywhy don' you guys go get the others upstairs... I wanna visitsomewhere really quick...
[03:38:4503/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : but...wait. Paige... Opening?
[03:39:06 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeh?Same one tha's always been there... well kinda, same place...
[03:39:1703/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Therewas no opening when I went to check.
[03:39:26 03/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : itwas over-grown.
[03:39:38 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ......hnn?
[03:39:45 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : .. .
[03:39:49 03/12/10] xsparky : *Sniffslightly, hearing the light sound of a mirror breaking. But-* eh?
[03:39:55 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ...b-b-but.BC;;; We j-j-just walked th-through....
[03:40:04 03/12/10] xsparky : ...yeah.
[03:40:1203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ....
[03:40:2103/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : ...there'sa tunnel, kinda through the trees...
[03:40:2703/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *normallyhe would chuckle and throw this off but with the light... he jogsoutside quickly to where they came through...*
[03:41:49 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...BT;;; *oh fuck THIS-- drops to a crouch again to open his messengerbag*
[03:41:5103/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *nowthere is a big iron gate over the tunnel everyone came through...it's not without a crude rope latch, as if tied shut, so it's notimpossible to get through.... but...*
[03:41:59 03/12/10] xsparky : Uh.*looks over shoulder to Paige jogging off to check where they camefrom.* Mardu' 'ere jus' tellin' stories or wo'...eh, b'y?
[03:42:21 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *aaaaaandhe pulls out a light flare. FUCK THESE SHADOWS*
[03:42:2503/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...
[03:42:27 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *callsin* STRAPPER..? ...uh... *doesn't know Skoll's name* ....BOYS?!WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE...? *steps in through the window, saw heldaloft*
[03:42:3403/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *lookingat his hand.*
[03:42:41 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : .. . *cuts that rope with his knife*
[03:42:44 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *kdgjndfkHAMMOND. YOUR FATHER-NESS IS SHOWING*
[03:43:0303/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *oneof these days he's just going to WAKE UP.*
[03:43:09 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skollsteps in close to Hammond hoping he doesnt get stabbed* righthere...*
[03:43:33 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ....
[03:43:43 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Whydo you always d-d-do that...?
[03:43:50 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *nodsto Marduk*
[03:43:58 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : SOMESON OF A TITSUCKING HORSE COCK IS FUCKIN' WITH ME AND I'M GONNA LIGHTHIS ASS UP, THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON
[03:44:07 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : D<
[03:44:18 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Thereyeh go, yer right in that there wasn't a gate when we got here... yehwanna watch the exit maybe?
[03:44:21 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *coughfhjahsfd oh god voice*
[03:44:2903/12/10] Soulstrifer : *asldkfjhasdf*
[03:44:29 03/12/10] xsparky : *Headperks up. Corgi yelling senses. Tingling* :C
[03:44:4003/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *somethingbreaks. mystery person fell over in pure shock*
[03:44:53 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...
[03:44:55 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : C<
[03:45:03 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *ssssssscore<3*
[03:45:07 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *looksat Strapper O o*
[03:45:20 03/12/10] xsparky : Io'll.Uh. Wa'eh, b'y. *Moving over to the exsit, standing and giving a slownod*
[03:45:23 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *looksshocked before let's out a bellowing snort*
[03:45:4803/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *butwait... that noise came from lower in the ruins. observe as agoodly-sized chunk of concrete drops right beside you*
[03:46:0403/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *fromabove*
[03:46:14 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Great*grins* Give a hollar if anythin changes. There yeh go Duke, the exitwon't be goin anywhere... Back to buisness eh?
[03:46:14 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *lolhappy wave to Skoll and Hammond before moving towards-- oh jesusfuck*
[03:46:19 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *leaps back growling slightly at the sudden drop of concrete*
[03:46:2903/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *Mmmmh,this is all so weird. He's just gonna find a spot to sit for a bitbefore they regroup. Can't really shake the sudden feeling ofnostalgia all the trees are giving him...*
[03:46:34 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : 8(;;;
[03:46:41 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ... >B|
[03:46:57 03/12/10] xsparky : *Agreedto stand beside the door. He doesnt want to yarn with people no more,he's focusing on listening to the air with a slightly worried look*
[03:47:24 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *KICKSthat chunk of concrete before heading for the stairs*
[03:47:29 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *the talking has quieted a bit... his head throbs as he tries tolisten... and he groans and presses his hand against his white hair*
[03:47:37 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Sonof a--- B/ *tromps forward, looking around*
[03:47:52 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *backinside! <3*
[03:48:0203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *shrugsat Merinski* it's... something I do when I'm asleep. In dreams. tosee if I am dreaming.
[03:48:12 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *follows his hand clutching his dagger*
[03:48:3803/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : someof my dreams are so real I just got in the habit...
[03:48:5303/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : andnow I can't tell sleeping from waking anymore.
[03:49:03 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hopsdown the opening of the stairwell, landing in a crouch and quicklylooking around. Corgi snarls*
[03:49:1203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : exceptthere are less squid-run diners...
[03:49:3603/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *stilllooking at his hand the entire time he's talking....*
[03:49:41 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *snorts,squinting* Ffffff....Story of our lives here---
[03:49:46 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ..........
[03:50:10 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Thediners d-d-do hhhave a distinct lack of squids, I'll vouch ffforthis. *dryly*
[03:50:16 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skolls still in aggressive mode, ears forward eyes wide and tail out*
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---A Rift in Memory [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 1]   Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 pm

[03:51:27 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Youtwo get the others I'll be right back!
[03:51:2903/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Cute.*voice echoes* Never seen anybody run like that since my firstpartner. I'm impressed. Keep watching the city fall to pieces, it'squite a show. More than watching a man fall to pieces at any rate.
[03:51:31 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *body still aches, feet hurt, ears hurt... eyes burn like hell, andeach time he tries to listen his head pulses uncomfortably. He clurlsabout himself a bit tighter on the floor opposite the door*
[03:51:38 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *takingdetour down to the graveyard ffffF*
[03:51:4503/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Where'sPaige?
[03:52:16 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...*scoffs*
[03:52:27 03/12/10] @ Kurr : .....saidhe had to...check something...
[03:52:39 03/12/10] xsparky : *ManI am gaurding this gate thing so well*
[03:52:4503/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skollshackles up as he hovers behind Strapper*
[03:52:50 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : B\ *"ohplease, cut the melodramatics will you please" look*
[03:52:5203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...nn.
[03:53:33 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *snorts*Got ourselves a theatrical type it sounds like.
[03:53:5403/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *theroom of graves is pervaded by roots. most notably it is empty. allgraves but one, which is splintered and laying on the ground, aremissing with no trace they were ever even there...*
[03:54:15 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *Wellyou know what bitch? THIS STAGE GOT SHUT DOWN YEARS AGO, AWWWYEAHHH---*
[03:54:28 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *SHUTTERSHADESSSSS*
[03:54:3203/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *there'ssilence. those melodramatics bought him time to get to the nextbuilding~ tata~*
[03:54:35 03/12/10] xsparky : *Gate,babe, I'll guard you all night. Just me and you magicnotnarnia gate.Farout.*
[03:54:40 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *gives an audible groan as he shifts slightly trying to relieve theslight ache in his side*
[03:54:5403/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *lookingaround the room a bit stunned...*
[03:55:26 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...
[03:55:32 03/12/10] Radek : *fallsto his knees in a wave of dizzyness unable to distinguish voices orwhere they are coming from*
[03:55:42 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *pickshis way over the roots to the one remaining grave*
[03:56:04 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *strangledsound of corgi rage. OH DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY YOU BITCH--*
[03:56:27 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Corgi rage is scary O O >>*
[03:56:2903/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *actually,sitting in the garden is making him want to go climb things, but mostof the trees are all coated in sap...*
[03:56:5103/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thegrave is Paige's own from when Luke thought him dead... but why wouldit be the only one remaining...?*
[03:57:13 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *Yes.Yes it is Skoll. You... have no idea 8T;;;*
[03:57:17 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : .. .
[03:57:52 03/12/10] @ Kurr : ....hhhowlong hhhave y-y-you guys been here..? Th-the sound.....Marduk.*twists his face in confusion* ...hhhow d-d-did you g-get stuck hereafter you ran off..?
[03:59:15 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *WILL.WILL FIND THIS MYSTERY ROCKDICKTHROWER. AND. FUCK THEIR SHIT UP SOMUCH. FEED THEM A GODDAMN SHIT SMOOTHIE*
[03:59:26 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *B8<*
[03:59:3903/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *lookingaround for any sign of the hangers or whatever... picking up a fewpieces of his own grave*
[03:59:4803/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *ohtheo look a broken staircase is half-lodged in a twisting tree...like a platformer game god damn.*
[03:59:57 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *... rockdickthrower... qB*sjknfks LO
[04:00:09 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *sheshivers slightly, going to pretend her partner isn't talking to weirdskinny guy in lipstick with a massive warhammer...yeah... she makesher way softly up the stairs*
[04:00:44 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Hati..?Rahvin...? *whispers*
[04:01:0003/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *Evathat's exactly why he talks to him. he looks like something dreamlogic would cook up, so naturally Marduk is more comfortable.*
[04:01:05 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hopsout another window, down to street level*
[04:01:0803/12/10] @ Kurr : ......someonefound us all, um. The way is cleared.....we can go now...
[04:01:31 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *SHAAAAADOWWWWBIIIITCH--*
[04:01:45 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *his body is shaking a bit, has been for a while now but other thingshave distracted him from it... the voice is back* .... here... * hisvoice is tiny... as he slowly tries to get back up ... on his feetnow and dragging toward the door*
[04:01:59 03/12/10] Radek : *strugglesback to his feet leaning against a bar hanging out of the wall thatpromptly snaps with a loud noise sending him sprawling once more*
[04:02:12 03/12/10] xsparky : *GateGuarding. Gate Guarding. Gate Guarding. Lifts his head to the soundof someone's feet meeting streetlevel, before returning to this oh soimportant mission of watch*
[04:02:36 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *Fuckyeah. BC*
[04:02:3703/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *youcome face to face with a black haired man... his eyes are grey as ifdead, and his expression hard to read. his clothes are grey and a bittattered and his skin is all too transparent, his veins all toodark... and greenish rather than blue*
[04:02:4503/12/10] Radek : perfect...realmaster of stealth I be
[04:02:53 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll follows less gracefully and trips upon landing, facesmash*..... asl;dkfhj
[04:03:00 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...
[04:03:15 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *lowgrowling hiss*
[04:03:30 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *smilesslightly at Rahvin* ...it's okay. It's always bad when we first wakeup, um....
[04:03:42 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *shebeckons to the two to follow her downstairs*
[04:04:11 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hati follows her slowly, having to grip at the wall to keep hisbalance on his ... new feet... paws?*
[04:04:24 03/12/10] Radek : Idunno...this is nice comfy floor
[04:04:45 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *whenEva turns away she claws at her tick slightly as the music in herhead shifts to odd, creepy carnival music* Thepitch is off, why...
[04:05:06 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hedoesn't even need to write a request for the... person to identifythemselves. His expression does all the asking*
[04:05:2003/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thereare no grave hangers... or intact properly. there's only ever half ofone or small pieces of twisted metal*
[04:05:2503/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *thisis... a really dumb idea. Grade A stupid, probably. But this placeseems kind of safe, right? And there are good people nearby. So he'sgetting up to go poke at the staircase*
[04:05:27 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *hatiholds out his hand to Rahvin* come on....* his voice is weaker thanit should be*
[04:06:2503/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *hesays nothing, he merely evaluates*
[04:06:32 03/12/10] Radek : *groansand gets to his feet using Hati and his new friend the noisy pipe tostand* byebye comfy floor
[04:06:35 03/12/10] @ Kurr : Carefulboy--- *Hammond bends down to lift Skoll back to his feet beforeturning to see where Strapper is looking*
[04:06:5703/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Cormerant.
[04:07:00 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ... B\*takes a half step closer, eyes narrowed*
[04:07:08 03/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...?
[04:07:0903/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Somethingrippedthem out... *Paige's voice is alow growl and his face frowns in anger for a moment before he runs ahand through his scraggly hair and sighs* Well... I guess yer grave'sgone... *his voice has gone quiet and somber* I dun' know why it'sgone so I guess I should assume tha' this'll be the closest thing teha grave for yeh all I'll get...
[04:07:17 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skollsort of crouches on his heels* thanks...* muttered toward Hammon*
[04:08:39 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *As he makes it to ground level, he lets go of the wall andmomentarily wobbles as his tail waves around trying to find hisbalance*
[04:10:31 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *shepads softly down the stairs, pulling the ratty sleave of her sweaterover her tick as she reaches the bottom step*
[04:11:27 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *white tripp pants cover his paws a bit but don't touch the ground...gleam a bit in the light as he shifts to try and get comfortable*
[04:11:46 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *snortsgruffly*
[04:12:53 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *mutters*'Course a theatrical thing like you would have a name like that,'course. *walks up behind Strapper protectively to get a closer lookat the---sdfknjs. Oh. Jeez*
[04:16:05 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Uh,not so good at this stuff but this 's for everyone *he reaches intohis bag for what he packed for if he got to visit the graves, hetakes out a ring of colored glass shards, strung together by somecopper wire* Lookit, I made it m'self... heh... thought it would looknice hangin from the cealin... maybe a center piece or something... *he hangs it off a root instead* N' this is fer yeh Brun... *hereaches in again and this time pulls out... a small bulb of garlicstill attatched to its roots and everything, he digs a little hole inthe ground and buries it in there* Made it myself too, well, grewthat one off some wild ones I found like yeh taught me... thought itwould be nice considerin' you were the one who taught me they couldhelp with wounds... it saved m' life when I was hurtin' bad Brun so Iguess yeh didn't do a half bad job there with a big ham handed guylike me. *he nudged a piece of his grave with his foot* Guess you’rethe reason this is still here and inaccurate huh?
[04:16:09 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Givethe others my regaurds and... Ivy or Evan... whichever it ended upbein' yeh? *he gives a soft smile then picks up the pieces of his owngrave and then trots up the stairs again..*


To be continued in Part 2....
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---A Rift in Memory [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 1]   Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:53 pm

QUESTION AND ANSWER for this RP session!:

In response to the oozing goo coming from the bamboo:

[02:58:36 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skollsniffs at the black stuff looks like the same stuff on Tyronesjacket?*
[02:59:13 03/12/10] @ Kurr : *YEAH,he picked up that hoodie after Tyrone wrenched it off and---sdkfjnsnnn...*
[02:59:36 03/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ((oh it's quite similar yes... but it's sap. and clear. so it'sthicker, messier and surprisingly cleaner
[03:00:21 03/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ((it smells of sharp, heavy earth rather than chemical. almost likewitch hazel

In response to the entrance to Bonfire Garden:

[03:05:26 03/12/10] @ InkAbyss : ((Waitso like, the opening is in the same place but the opening has changed
[03:05:29 03/12/10] @InkAbyss : ((?
[03:06:5303/12/10]
@CenturioSenex : ((yep, that exactly! you'll still find the debris of the shacklikebuilding, but the angels are holding the tunnel in a place where nosuch statues existed before

Why Paige's grave was the only one remaining in the Room of Graves:

[03:56:51 03/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thegrave is Paige's own from when Luke thought him dead... but why wouldit be the only one remaining...?*
[03:57:21 03/12/10] Soulstrifer : ((asdlfkjcause he is the only one not dead? o O
[03:57:5903/12/10] @CenturioSenex : ((GAGE GOT IT
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---A Rift in Memory [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 1]   

Back to top Go down
 
Back In the Garden---A Rift in Memory [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 1]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 110904 SM Town bringing k-pop stars to Madison Square Garden
» Cutting back on play time
» Back to the Future
» Bluebell's Character Garden ^^
» (Shipwreck Cove) A Lost Memory Reunited (open)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive-
Jump to: