Path to Shatterdown

The Furious Sun ended the reign of Man-As-God.
 
HomeFAQCalendarSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Back In the Garden---War-Torn Lullaby [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Back In the Garden---War-Torn Lullaby [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 2]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:48 am

Last time, the search party discovered that the old Bonfire Garden was FAR from abandoned---Marduk, Eva, and two new arrivals, Hati and Rahvin, were found living inside. However, there's something unsettling about this once familiar area...bamboo that bleeds black? Angel statues? A one-way gate and the Room of Graves in shambles? And now a mysterious shadowy figure... and something much worse in store as well.







[01:23:31 04/12/10] xsparky : *Lasttime of Dirge of our lives. A bunch of cool stuff was going on.Action, drama, action. Oh. And Roric was guarding a gate.* *Gate Iam watching you so hardcore watch out, man. No funny business.*
[01:24:3504/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thegate blows open and hits roric in the face. the creak as it closessounds almost like laughing*
[01:24:5804/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *thiskid was busy poking around a staircase that was growing out of atree. Or maybe a tree was growing around a staircase. Either way,Theo is examining the first few steps*
[01:25:05 04/12/10] xsparky : *Gate.I am watch- dghhdfg. Stumbles back and holds his face* tits
[01:25:37 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hati blinks as he still slightly wobbles on the spot but manages tostay upright. His ears twitches around as he takes in the soundsaround him. *
[01:25:47 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *Andhe had just managed to pull Skoll up from the ground---and peer overStrapper's shoulder to see------yeachhh. The gentleman looks worsefor wear. >8C;;;*
[01:26:11 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *AndEva had led the two newcomers down the stairs...*
[01:26:17 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *... willkiss your face better later love <3 ONCE HE GETS DONE STARING DOWNTHIS CORMERANT PUNK*
[01:26:28 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll had just thanked Hammon for the arm up and he was now crouchedon his heels*
[01:26:37 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *Andhe was shootin' the shit with Marduk. Bam. B|*
[01:26:40 04/12/10] Radek : *isstill mourning his nice comfy floor*
[01:30:03 04/12/10] xsparky : *sob.Thanks, doxy. You win that staring contest. You win it good.*
[01:31:5804/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *heis done for now... he turns and begins walking away*
[01:32:22 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *hesquints slightly, biting down the nausea and swallowing dryly as helet his eyes adjust to the light... he continues to listen*
[01:32:28 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : B(
[01:32:46 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skollhovers behind Strapper*
[01:33:06 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *oh. ohhe wants to follow you and figure out just what the FUCK your dealis-- but hfjkf. That'd be stupid. So. Stupid.*
[01:33:19 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *toMarduk* Hhhhow. D-d-did you even end up here...? Whenthat---fff---soundhit y-y-you were at Home b-b-but Thhheo said y-you ran off..?something happen? BC?
[01:33:25 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Roric,you probably smell her before you see her, but Aliae is thereinspecting the Bamboozle, her hand close to it as she toys withmaking sprouts emerge from the ground around her feet. She looksdirty, one hand seemingly attached to the hilt of one of her knivesas she concentrates.*
[01:34:48 04/12/10] Radek : *releasesHati's hand and uses his pipe to help him stumble over to a curb andsits down putting his head in his hands* Does this ever go away?
[01:35:01 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Tch!Hey--- *calls after Cormerant* Causing trouble? Then leaving? Who doyou think you are, son? BC
[01:35:50 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skollbristles a little BC*
[01:36:41 04/12/10] xsparky : *Tryingto hook his arms through the gate. Doesn't know exactly how one goesabout fighting a gate, but dammit he's going to try- sniffs lightly,raising his head. Someones outside and near. Doesnt want to leave hispost, but she doesnt seem part of Marduck gang if she's out there-*Uh...'EY?
[01:36:46 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *this face does not fit you Sun Eater*
[01:39:16 04/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Iwasn't. My partner was. *he doesn't say anything more than that andkeeps moving.... though his voice sounds surprisingly clear for hisdistance*
[01:40:35 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Yourpartn---hmmf.
[01:41:12 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *debatesfollowing, DEBATES IT AUGHHH, MUST BRING TO JUSTICE, HE REEKS OFSUSPICION BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR, SKLDJFN---*
[01:41:15 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *shelooks at Roric, those sprouts warping and withering without herattention as she briefly bares her teeth at the man. She tenses,looking ready to attack for a moment before recognizing him vaguelyfrom Home.* ...You. What are you doing here.
[01:41:4304/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *ohwait he was on an errand* Uh... oh, man. Firewood.
[01:42:00 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hati uses the nearest wall for support and tipped his head down, thesmells were giving him a headache.*
[01:42:4204/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *testingthe first stair. If this holds my weight I am totally climbing thistree*
[01:42:59 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *didn'tsee him go, has no reason to disbelieve him* Ahh....ffff.
[01:43:25 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ... hn.*scrambles back up a building, planning to follow this...ickwtfisevengoingonhere guy from above*
[01:43:39 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *looksaround* Hhhhell of a p-p-place to end up----ngh? *spots Hati andRahvin*
[01:44:56 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hati's eyes blaze momentarily as they move over Merinski, glowingenough to leave trails. Illuminating the inked marks around his eyes*
[01:45:11 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Soyeah, Roric. She's looking at you expectantly now.*
[01:46:12 04/12/10] xsparky : *Looksa little confused as to how those plants are doing that around you-arms still tangled up in the gate, he nods* Uh...Io'm...wa'chin' dis'ere ga'e, luh.
[01:46:31 04/12/10] @ Kurr : They...*she gestures to Hati and Rahvin, her voice whispery* ...they gotstuck here too. They've never been to Home before....
[01:47:23 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hati's eyes were circled in dark liner, and under that his pale skingave way to tired circles*
[01:47:51 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *Merraises a notbrow at the pair, his pale eyes lingering on Hati for amoment---yes, his clothes and ears and odd eyes were definitelysimilar to Skoll's* Hnnn..
[01:48:06 04/12/10] BewilderMe : Ican see that. The gate does not seem to be doing anything other thanwhat gates do. You have not seen my partner have you? A black womanabout this tall... Goes by the name of Monifa?
[01:48:13 04/12/10] Radek : *looksup at Merinksi and flashes a lazy grin at Eva* I'm not even surewhere here is for me to get stuck...
[01:49:11 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hati closes one eye slightly in a wince and he rubs at the silveryimplant on his wirst before he turns his eyes toward the ground...his head is throbbing again*
[01:50:39 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *shepulls some threads out of her cardigan and hunches her shoulders,going to go stand by Marduk, avoiding eye contact as best she canwith the others in the room* ....I, it's....Marduk said it's the oldbase...*softly*
[01:50:41 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *gonnastalk a bitch. corgi style. aaawyeah*
[01:50:42 04/12/10] xsparky : 'EY!YEAHHH, GURL, IO ROIGH' KNOW'S'ER, EH! *Just overly excited that theyjust found that woman this morning- they're search parties sousefull. Yay.* AYE, GURLBE'ROIGH'ROUN' DA SHORE, LUH, WE'SLO' WHENNAGE' 'ER...uhhh...Bi' farbed h'up ehn da 'ead, Io roigh' lo','n..uh...sum bir' wid'er, luh.
[01:51:55 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *again... angry Corgi is scary... >> and Skoll is wondering whathe should do ... >>*
[01:52:16 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *eyesflick up as strapper scrambles to the roof to go and follow theirnew...theatrical friend. Before turning to Skoll*
[01:52:29 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *sighhh*
[01:52:31 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Aliaejust continued to smile tensely, fingers rubbing over the hilt of herweapon as she seemed to digest and translate what the strange man wassaying.* But she is safe, is she not?
[01:52:49 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : Followem?
[01:52:52 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Weshould follow from below---can't let anyone else get lost now can we?
[01:52:58 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Mmhm.
[01:53:39 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skollnods and turns to keep the wind in his face so that he can followscent trails*
[01:53:51 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *goesback out the window he came through, going down the street and tryingto scan the roofs to see where Strapper had leaped off to*
[01:54:47 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skollfollows and tilts his head slightly trying to listen for any sign ofmovement or catch Strappers scent*
[01:55:06 04/12/10] xsparky : *Nods,grinning* Aye, gurl. Roigh' sna'shi', fer da mos'par'. Nar'punishmen'or nuddin' eh ass wo' yuh mean, eh?
[01:56:39 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *SMELLHIS RAGE, SKOLL. SMELL IT*
[01:56:43 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Whoare you? *he states simply over at the two standing over by the wallwith a slow tilt of his head, eyes narrowed*
[01:57:0604/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *cormeranthas become rather hard to find*
[01:57:27 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *EEEK CORGI RAGE! Nods in the direction of his scent and slowly startsto trail him*
[01:58:12 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hati shook his head, gripping it lightly in his hands as he tried toremember... there were faces,,, but no names... no voices... onlyone* Hati...
[02:00:01 04/12/10] Radek : *Rahvinstands slowly and looks Merinski up and down* I'm Rahvin...
[02:00:05 04/12/10] BewilderMe : Whyare you out here, you must not be alone... *only crazy people go outalone into the city. What does that make you, Aliae?*
[02:00:31 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Yousee anything, son..? *Hammond calls up to Strapper, but as soon as hedoes he seems to remember that the boy is mute---and he spluttersbefore waving a hand as if to say "sorryā€¯*
[02:01:48 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *turnsto Skoll as they're following* Ah, forgive my rudeness, but whatshould I be calling you? I'm Hammond Ross---sorry to meet you undersuch... *he snorts, running a hand through his stubble*...circumstances...
[02:02:12 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...*leans over the edge of the building long enough to give Hammond alook*
[02:02:16 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : B|
[02:02:46 04/12/10] @ Kurr : .....
[02:02:54 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *butmostly he's frustrated because he's lost sight of rockdickthrower andis scowling about*
[02:02:55 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Sorryabout that, kid. That was my fault.
[02:03:18 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *wavesHammond off with a snort* pft <3


Last edited by Kurr on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---War-Torn Lullaby [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 2]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:49 am

[02:03:20 04/12/10] xsparky : Uh,*Nods over his shoulder* Io'm 'ere wid a group o'b'ys, luh. Goin' fera roigh' gunny- ehm b'ys o'er h'on da udder si'. IO'M gaurdin'd'ga'e. Heh. Yeah, cross-'anded, luh, bu' ehs a bloo'ee ga'e.Uh...yeah. No'mucht'er.
[02:04:00 04/12/10] BewilderMe : .. . *Roric, this face says you're a dumbass.*
[02:05:35 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *Merinskiscowls at Rahvin slightly as the other man looks him over, eyetwitching slightly. Being looked at. Intensely. Yyynngh. Then looksover at Hati---ah. Ha. Ha ha. Hati? Skoll? Ffff. CLEARLY whoever putthem in this Pit has an odd sense of humor...*
[02:05:4704/12/10] @ Kurr : *orexcellent taste in Gods*
[02:05:42 04/12/10] xsparky : ...Uh.*I get that look a lot, it feels like.* 'Ey, bu' yuhr da h'onetraispin' bou' widdou' h'anyone, luh. Ge' los' or sum shi', eh?
[02:05:42 04/12/10] BewilderMe : Well,gatekeeper, you are doing an excellent job. I shall not distract youfrom your endeavor anymore. I believe I should find my partner now.
[02:05:4804/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *bouncinga bit on the first step before moving up to the second. Nothing hastried to eat me yet, so this is a good sign, right? :D*
[02:06:07 04/12/10] xsparky : Wai',wai', gurl, dun go fer a roigh' gawk, Io knows where she be, luh.
[02:06:3804/12/10] @ Kurr : ....M-Merinski.*states his name flatly. Tempted to add "we're here to rescueyou." But doesn't*
[02:06:4204/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *ohlook Theo there's a shiny embedded in that tree*
[02:07:47 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Willhelp grow Yggdrasil, Merinski.*
[02:07:4804/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *gasp!A shiny! going to check that out, yeeeaaaah*
[02:07:51 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hands onhis hips once again as he looks about, and spots something shufflebehind a building. HA HA <3* C<
[02:08:1404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *you'reall standing on yggdrasil you fools, kekekeke*
[02:08:2904/12/10] @ Kurr : *.....fffuck,Dez. BC*
[02:08:37 04/12/10] BewilderMe : Andnow that you have told me, so do I. Unless you wish me to assist youin some form or fashion I have other things to do.
[02:08:3704/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *itis a handle*
[02:08:42 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hatinods slowly, his eyes dull with a moment of pain as he tugs at thechain on the side of his Tripp pants...only to let it fall slackagain* Mer...inski... *he nods slowly his voice low and quiet*
[02:08:4404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *pullit?*
[02:09:25 04/12/10] @ Kurr : ....Uh.Th-there is another...
[02:09:5204/12/10] @ Kurr : Dressed...simalarlyto y-y-you....
[02:09:59 04/12/10] xsparky : Uhhh,gurl, yuh shoul'n' be roigh' bea'in d'pat' h'alone, eh! Yeah, roigh'ba' h'ou' dere, y'twig? Yuh shoul' wai' fer udders, eh? Come wid megroup, s'gud shi', eh.
[02:10:01 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Andhe goes by Sk-Skoll..?
[02:11:14 04/12/10] BewilderMe : .. . *She sighed internally, reaching out to touch the sticky sapdripping down that bamboo. She stretched it between her fingersbefore wiping it on the walk and moving back to Roric before lookingthrough t he gate.*
[02:11:3904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *theshiny is beckoning ginger*
[02:12:43 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *his ears swivel around toward Mer as he speaks. For a moment .. hesees pictures, hears voices... and spurred in him is a memory of hisbelief... his family... thats where the names were from* Skoll... I...don't remember...* he presses a hand to his forehead* I can onlysee faces...
[02:12:5104/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *Ahandle, huh. So... a door? Or something mechanical? Either way, he'spoking it 8|*
[02:13:09 04/12/10] xsparky : *Grins.Hey. Doesnt this mean he found someone? Gaurding the gate and findingpeeps. All in a days work. So good at his job.* Yeah, s'clear t'ing,gurl.
[02:13:4004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *noit's just a silverware handle*
[02:13:46 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hopsdown back to steet level where Hammond and Skoll are, nodding in thedirection where he saw their mystery person dart towards*
[02:14:05 04/12/10] BewilderMe : Shouldyou not be assisting them? *She gently pushes open the gate, startingto step through cautiously.*
[02:14:26 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll nods and trots in that direction giving an OK sign*
[02:14:34 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *Mergives him the most fleeting of sympathetic looks---yeah. The foggymemories...he understands, has his own* Nnn... *waves a hand* You'llmeet him later..*
[02:15:37 04/12/10] @ Kurr : ....shouldwe to follow?
[02:15:49 04/12/10] xsparky : *Hoppingbackwards with the gate, because his arms are still tangled in thewires* Naw, gurl. S'nuddin' 'appenin', jus' 'avin' a roigh' yarn.An', uhhh, dis ga'es...a bi' h'off, eh? Loike. Miogh' e'en be h'ablet'gi' h'off a roigh' blas', Io lo'. So Io'm kee'ehn high h'on 'er.
[02:15:5904/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *ohwell, if it's just a silverware handle, he's going to see if he cantug it out of the tree. This can't possibly backfire, right?*
[02:16:55 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hati pushes away from the wall taking a moment to wobble in place alittle before getting his barings and taking a few steps. His tail isacting as counter ballance*
[02:17:08 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *HELL YESWE ARE FOLLOWING FHHSDFKSD. HE'S NOT GONNA LET SOME THEATRICAL PUNKWALK AWAY WITHOUT A PUNCH TO THE FACE*
[02:17:31 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *nodswith a huff and starts stalking forward*
[02:17:37 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *looks at Hammond* Strapper can't go alone... I suppose we follow
[02:17:44 04/12/10] BewilderMe : Mmm.You believe this to be a one-way gate? *she had certainly seenstranger things, but that caused her to pause briefly to look at theman before finally stepping through.* I would like to see what is sospecial about this place, then. *and she is inside, treading lightlyas she looks around curiously.*
[02:17:44 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *looksat Hati and Rahvin, that back to Marduk and Eva before making his wayto the exit* Ready to go? Are w-w-we leaving..? B|
[02:18:45 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *SOUNDSLIKE A PLAN TO HIM, STRAPPER! At the ginger's nod, Hammond grinsslightly, also nodding before following in turn, saw in hand*
[02:19:07 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *hatinodded and did not speak. His long white hair falling over hisshoulder for a moment*
[02:19:3104/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Rahvinsimply follows along with the group*
[02:19:46 04/12/10] xsparky : Uddersfurder ehn, gurl. Uh, T'eo, 'n Mer, 'n Skoll, 'n Marduke 'n shi', ehyuh wanna go 'ave a roigh' visi'. Ber's pre'ee noice. Loike, a roigh''ouse.
[02:19:51 04/12/10] @ Kurr : ...nowhe mentioned he had a partner that was the one that "stirred uptrouble" back there...could be alright people. Might not be.Just...be careful. *quiet, concerned daddy gruffness*
[02:20:0704/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *it'sdifficult to get out... only thing that could really go wrong is ifyou slip and fall*
[02:20:14 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *sideby side with Skoll*
[02:21:28 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Ffff...*hunching over as he pushes through the vine path---sees somethinglooming up ahead and nearly swings his hammer as Aliae comes intoview* KJHSDFJK----
[02:21:37 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *shrugs.personally... he got the idea the guy's partner was dead... or, wait.He had ONE partner that died and has another now? Uuurgh, whatever,rounding this corner now*
[02:22:04 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hati paces around, trying to earn a little more sure footednessbefore following quietly after Merinski*
[02:24:18 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Evenif Merinski didn't make a move she did, bouncing back and drawing herblade as she stood ready for an attack. Those bright green eyesfocused on Merinski before slowly sliding that weapon away as shesmiled at Merinski.* My apologies, I had thought you were going toattack me.
[02:25:06 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *helloHammond, Strapper, and Skoll. There's something vaguely humanoid...scuttling in the middle of the street.*
[02:26:23 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll comes up short ears forward tail out and hackle up. He isdrawing in air through his nose searching for any distinct smell*
[02:26:27 04/12/10] @ Kurr : ....
[02:26:32 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *onwhat one would assume is its hands and knees. Only... it's elbows arebent at an odd angle, almost crossing in the middle of its back*
[02:26:42 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *murmur*What in Heaven's name...?
[02:26:57 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *itsmells like fermented meat and rubbing alcohol*
[02:27:09 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...*hfkahsdfjsd HFJKAFSD?*
[02:27:54 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Swallows hard and cringes as one hand reaches up to cover his nose.*... smells...
[02:28:09 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *automaticallytakes a step back and hissgrowls a slight bit*
[02:28:44 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Ffffugh.*relaxes slightly* B/;;;
[02:28:5804/12/10] @ Kurr : S-s-sorry...
[02:29:0304/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *wellseeing as that thing is near guess who is feeling slightly queasy...though he can't see it and doesn't even know its presence except thenausea always means something BAD*
[02:29:11 04/12/10] xsparky : *Looksup from his gate post- Aliae hasnt moved very far, he can figure outby smells and sounds she's just bumped into Mer...and someother guys.Back to yelling* DUN' GE'EHN A FIOGH'WE GO'SHI'A'DO.
[02:29:29 04/12/10] @ Kurr : We'reactually t-t-trying to get out of here? Fffound some more people backth-there...
[02:29:46 04/12/10] @ Kurr : ....
[02:29:50 04/12/10] BewilderMe : .. . Does the... Gatekeeper... Belong to you?
[02:30:12 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *followingbehind Marduk, she looks at her tick, thaen at the back of his head,tilting her own slightly*
[02:30:1404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Evawe need to get everyone in here.
[02:30:24 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Nowshe's touching the trees, trying to feel just what makes them and howthey are growing.*
[02:30:32 04/12/10] @ Kurr : We...wedo..? *quitely, alarmed*
[02:30:33 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *itshead is low to the ground, any facial features obscured by its long,stringy hair which trails over the pavement as the... thing moves itshead from side to side. It's looking for something*
[02:30:40 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hatialso gets a good wiff and he actually doubles over slightly one handover his nose and the other clutching at a wall. A small groanescapes him*
[02:31:05 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *wrinkleshis nose* Gatekeeper..?
[02:31:10 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Oh,fffff---
[02:31:14 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Yes.B|
[02:31:34 04/12/10] @ Kurr : He'sw-w-with us----nnngh..? Marduk, did you say something..?
[02:31:47 04/12/10] xsparky : *Derpderp best gatekeeper derp- He can smell it, too. Gives a low growl.*
[02:31:54 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *epically creeped out. Skolls hackle is rigid, his tail lookingsimilar to a duster and his fangs bared. White eyes leaving lighttrails in the air as he quakes*
[02:32:1804/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *Aliaewill feel buzzing....? similar to the kind that light put off...*
[02:32:3704/12/10] @ Kurr : Aw----Jesus...!*is instantly reminded of the zombies and the creature he fought backwith Aliae, what is that thing even DOING---*
[02:32:39 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...hhhn... *slowly backing away. Hopes that THING hasn't noticed themyet*
[02:32:4804/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : pastthe bamboo. everyone needs inside the bamboo.
[02:33:00 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *fshdkfsdnevermind thank you talky soldier <3*
[02:33:14 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : !
[02:33:14 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *She'sattempting to make it grow, watching it with a slow frown beforelooking over at Marduk with a slow arch of her brow.*
[02:33:45 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *whisper,grabbing Skoll and Strapper and pulling them closer to the wall* Hasit noticed us yet? *harsh whisper* Hell--
[02:34:04 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *itshead snaps up, impossibly so*
[02:34:1104/12/10] @ Kurr : .....*swearsunder his breath*
[02:34:27 04/12/10] xsparky : *Fromhere, he's heard Marduk. His face drops. Suddenly realizing...oh.Skoll and Hammond and Strapper are outside, arn't they. Quicklyuntangles from the gate and is heading out*
[02:34:32 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll is half crouched as he moves backwards, his feet silent...asdof;ihj FUCK THATS CREEPY! His ears snap back and his eyes wentwide* ...
[02:36:3304/12/10] BewilderMe : Everyonepresent, or everyone
[02:36:34 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *witha high pitched keening noise, the thing LAUNCHES at the trio, weavingfrom side to side as it speeds along on its hands and feet and...something from its middle is also helping the creature propel itselfalong*
[02:37:21 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : HFJAHSDKFJSD
[02:37:2904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Everyone.
[02:37:46 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skollis suddenly scrambling backward, His claws diggin for purchas on theground, tearing them and making him bleed as he reaches for strapper*
[02:37:51 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *RUNNINGNOW, LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS. WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE oh god what isthat WET noise its making?*
[02:38:2704/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *andhe's heading in the building for the emergency drum... which isreally an old kettle drum luke hauled in from a highschool...*
[02:38:39 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *He'strotting swiftly back towards the others, no sign on his face of whathe was just doing*
[02:39:16 04/12/10] @ Kurr : CHRIST---*scrambles backwards, crouching in a defensive position, saw heldprotectively in his hands---he waits for Strapper and Skoll to getbehind them in their running then starts to back up himself in a run*
[02:39:51 04/12/10] @ Kurr : M-Mardukwhat are you----Hati..? Fff...are you..okay..?
[02:40:06 04/12/10] xsparky : *Speedingup as he's getting closer to the spot in the street the three andthat creepy thing is. He can see them now an- urrrf. What the hell isthat!? Oh. And look. People bolting up this way* !? *At least he'sfound them. urrr.*
[02:40:17 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : RunHammond! * Skoll calls as he bolts past, his hand curled around hisdagger and the other still out to catch Strapper if need be*
[02:40:49 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ... FFFF!*oh god hi lover time to run for your fucking life and wits*
[02:40:51 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Shenarrows her eyes slowly, pulling her hand away from the tree beforelooking back in Roric's direction. She doesn't say anything, justlooking blank for a moment before turning to follow after Marduk. Sheremembered him, vaguely.*
[02:40:53 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : T-thesmell... * Hati stammered his body shaking slightly as a wave ofsickness washed through him*
[02:40:57 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *hepushes to get out of the bramble, finally stepping outside---wherewas Roric..?*
[02:41:32 04/12/10] xsparky : *Soundsgood. Turns and follow the running group, back towards the gate hewas supposed to be gauring* WO'DAFU'!?
[02:41:34 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *putsher hands on Hati's shoulders, whispering frantically* Hurry..! Wehave to go!
[02:41:50 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *luckily,its not all that graceful despite it's speed*
[02:41:5304/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skollsheart rushes in his chest as Mers scent hits him* Fuck... * his eyeswiden a bit more as he can se him now* Go Mer!
[02:42:08 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *andhe comes up to chaos... why didn't he hear any of this down stairs*What's going on?!
[02:42:16 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hati nods at Eva and lets her tug him away*
[02:42:18 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *turnsback to see where Marduk had---no. She trusts he knows what he'sdoing and goes back to ushering people back inside*
[02:42:2404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *slammingmallets on that poor decrepit drum and YELLING... this is about theloudest anyone would have heard Marduk ever. Yelling for everyone toget to the bonfire garden and get inside*
[02:43:43 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hearthammering in chest, now more worried for Roric's well being more thanhis own*
[02:44:06 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Runsup to Marduk* What's going on?
[02:44:14 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *comeoncomeonCOMEONFFFFFUCKoh god it's close*
[02:45:1304/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *justshakes his head at Paige* look out from the roof and tell me if yousee anything
[02:45:16 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skollis actualy whinning, his heart thrashing so clooosssseeee to thesurface.* Please Mer! * his voice is slightly panicked...pleading.... seriously hes freakin scared shitless*
[02:45:2204/12/10] xsparky : *ShitShitShit.This was prolly a bad idea to come out here- really. They're all justrunning for thier lives now and Strapper's way faster then him. sob.He'll just slow down his loyvers escape- run,run,run*
[02:45:27 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *shepauses, waiting for Eva and the others to pass before moving back tothe gate to keep it open for those coming in*
[02:45:48 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : .. . *dashing up to roof then...*
[02:45:49 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *itstops for a moment, and, as if suddenly remembering that it CAN, itstands--*
[02:45:52 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *squintsover at Skoll* WH-WHAT? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING--- *turns back to look ateveryone---oh shit son, they all turned back, what. 8|*
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---War-Torn Lullaby [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 2]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:50 am

[02:47:07 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Panting, his lungs buning, body shaking... he can't hear it movingbut.. to hell if thats going to take that fear away*
[02:47:24 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *itis thin, skeletal, maybe ONCE female and it's face is utterly devoidof features, black electric tape over where its mouth SHOULD be. Butthat's hardly the most noticeable feature*
[02:47:40 04/12/10] @ Kurr : RUN---!!!*the veteran bellows---no way this thing should be fought in such anopen space, too muc space for it to run, and it's MONSTEROUS SPEED,needed something at his back, needed---* GET BACK IN THE BUILDING,DAMMIT!!
[02:47:4404/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Lookingout on the roof*
[02:48:5404/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *okaywhat nevermind weird silverware stuck in trees, there's a whole hellof a lot of commotion going on at ground level, so he pokes his headaround the treebranches and hollers down* What is it?
[02:49:12 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll glances back, and a small whine escapes him at the sight of theperson... thing....*
[02:49:20 04/12/10] Radek : *isstaying close to Hati and Eva holding his pipe tightly*
[02:50:19 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Inside,inside---! *she whispers frantically, pushing Rahvin and Hati as bestshe can back inside the building, back to the sound of Marduk beatingon the kettle drum*
[02:50:38 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *thething's abdominal cavity is the "control center" for thething's "pilot"-- a small, malformed, fetal infant with alittle gasmask over its face*
[02:50:46 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *soprecious <3*
[02:51:48 04/12/10] Radek : *staysnext to Eva* yeah, like I'm going to leave you out here alone
[02:53:05 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Ohbelieve me, I'm not staying out there--- *she follows them inquickly*
[02:53:25 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Paigehurtles back down the stairs to help the others still out there beingpersued...*
[02:54:03 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *fhsdkfdsthat thing was creepy just when it was crawling around HE'S NOT GOINGTO RISK ANOTHER LOOK AT IT just going to tug his git along*
[02:54:2604/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *downthe tree and over to the cluster of people running back in from thegate* What, what's going on?
[02:54:3204/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Rushingforward knife out to meet the others* GET INSIDE.
[02:54:3704/12/10] @ Kurr : *....aaaand.Sees that running towards them as the others run away. Hhh...hurk.]B;;;;*
[02:55:10 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Keep moving Skoll keep moving... He reaches Mer about the time thegoth starts running away* Lets go !
[02:55:12 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *SHOVESPAST MER---GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU STUPID SKINNY MAN, STOP STARING ANDGET IN THE GODDAMN BUILDING*
[02:55:28 04/12/10] xsparky : *Ohgod. Im so happy Im busy running and not seeing thatthing. Dont worry, doxy, I'm running faster then the time my brothersand I accidentally lit the wharf on fire*
[02:55:5004/12/10] @ Kurr : jghjhvsdjbhsdSDJKFBHSD---*OKAY YES, GETTING IN THE BUILDING NOW, GO GO GO*
[02:55:52 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skollwould snap at Hammond... in a less freaked out situation*
[02:56:56 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *the"mother"'s arms are still crossed behind its back as itwalks foreward, the "baby" pulling at it's "mother"'sexposed ribs like levers.*
[02:57:07 04/12/10] xsparky : *HUZZAHWE ARE INSIDE THE GATE. Running, following after the group towardsthe building*
[02:57:26 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *recognizesAliae as he runs past* EVERYONE IN, CLOSE IT THE GATE, CLOSE--
[02:57:31 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *goingto wait for the others to get past him before he runs himself*
[02:57:33 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *going tofind a bed and HIDE under it FOREVER*
[02:57:40 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *CLOSESTHE GATE*
[02:57:52 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *juststanding there, concentrating as she tries to make the brambles andvines in that grew in the passage grow behind them. The gate isclosed as she backs off, grinding her teeth*
[02:57:59 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll breaks through to where the kettle drum is being pounded andthe yelling is coming from. He skids to a stop and his knees wobbleand he falls*
[02:58:33 04/12/10] @ Kurr : ....ohJesusfffuck, what the FFFUCK?! WH-WHAT THE FFFUCK?!!!
[02:58:5604/12/10] @ Kurr : *pacing/runningaround the perimeter of the room for a moment, HHHNGHH--*
[02:59:0504/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thebamboo-things only grow a little, as if disobeying Aliae. they willnot shut around the angel statues*
[02:59:4004/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *backpedalingbut still watching that thing
[02:59:4904/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : Jeez,what was all that? *going over to make sure Skoll is okay. what...just what*
[02:59:50 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *thegate is closed, and the "mother" slams into it. Furiously,its head snapping and twisting from side to side as it once againstarts making that keening noise*
[03:00:26 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *In the chaos he does not see the red haired wolfman *
[03:00:4204/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thekettle drum is way up in the floors of the building |D;;;*
[03:00:58 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *stopsa moment, a few yards away from the gate slowing down...*
[03:00:58 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : Imalright... * a yelp escapes him at the keening sound and the sound ofthe gate being crashed into*
[03:01:07 04/12/10] Radek : Wellthat's something you don't see every day...I hope.
[03:01:13 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *he was going to the sound XD*
[03:01:13 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *frowns,eyes wide at the sound of the "woman" screamingoutside---he eyes the entrance warily* ANYONE NEED A WEAPON..?
[03:01:37 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Sheis not pleased but she leaves it at that, narrowing her eyes at thatcreature before backing away and darting past Paige into the buildingbeyond.* ...
[03:01:38 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *ripsopen his bag and pulls out his carpenter hammer* Pray we don't haveto use these, but--
[03:01:39 04/12/10] xsparky : *Pantingheavily, he stops and looks over his shoulder to the thing nowramming into the gate. Can only make stupid strangled noises inhorror*
[03:01:57 04/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *agun goes off, speaking of weapons. it sounds rather close and may bebehind the damn thing*
[03:02:01 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skolllooks up at Rahvin* ...I wouldn't start thinking like that justyet...
[03:02:40 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *the"child" also joins in, its furious screams muffled by itsgasmask-- and then the two go quiet at the sound of that gun*
[03:02:4104/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *suddenlydashes forward and attemtps to ram his long combat knife into thething's eyesocket, baring his teeth with a growl*
[03:02:4404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thebullet glances off an angel*
[03:03:12 04/12/10] @ Kurr : FFFF----*dashes up the stairs, looking for a window, something, anything tolook outside, see that creature--*
[03:03:14 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll is somewhat sprawled out on all fours his tail out and his earsforward a feirce rumblign roar working through him as he flashed histeeth*
[03:03:1604/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *ffffffffpeering wide-eyed at the banging and gunshots going off behind thegate* Holy shit--
[03:03:58 04/12/10] xsparky : SHI'!*Covering his ears from the bang, and stumbling stupidly sideways asa bit of the angel statue shatters nearby*
[03:04:3404/12/10] Radek : *unconsciouslystands in front of Eva and wishes he had more than a bloody pipe*
[03:04:52 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *twitchof a smile* Guns? Well hell, let's hope they're on our side--
[03:05:08 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *wishgranted, TOSSES YOU A HAMMER, RAHVIN*
[03:07:39 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *the"mother" jerks her head back after the sound of thegunfire, causeing Paige's knife to sink in just below her cheekbone.The creature quickily scuttles back, screaming in pain, and for whatit's worth, "she" sounds like just any old gal with a knifein her face*
[03:07:39 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Boys---*runs up to Skoll and Theo* Get further inside the buil----PAIGE?!
[03:08:46 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Shethrew herself down, rolling off to the side after hearing that gun gooff. Her "Maidens" are drawn, ready for attack as shelooked cautiously in Paige's direction. She seemed to be weighing herodds, frowning a little before deciding to dart inside anyway. It wasPaige's business, not her's.*
[03:08:5304/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : Man,I don't even know what's going on--*but he's backing up at Hammond's insistence, trying to get Skoll onhis feet and to come with him*
[03:08:55 04/12/10] Radek : *catchesthe hammer and eyes the pipe* I might need to borrow this again later
[03:09:02 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *FINALLYthe intense and buff wall of muscle that Mer is manages to throw openan old stuck window---then immediately swears, wondering why hedidn't just break the damn thing*
[03:09:34 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : COMEON!! *runs the side of his knife along the gate bars, trying to drawthe thing back*
[03:09:53 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *noh%|*
[03:10:08 04/12/10] @ Kurr : PAIGE!!*ROARS*
[03:10:2004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Preflightdelight, defaced street lights *the gun is cocked again, but thatsound won't show up above the shrieking. only the screaming of lyricswill* Pyramid Mindfuck, don't leave your seats now.
[03:10:31 04/12/10] @ Kurr : DON'TTEMPT IT /TOWARD/ THE GATE, YOU CRAZY OLD-- *grabs him by the collar*
[03:10:55 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Skoll arches a little like hes been backed into a corner before goingto seek out the most comfort he found here... Mer*
[03:10:56 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *OLDMEN YELLING AT EACH OTHER, IT'S CHILL GUYS*
[03:11:28 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *insidethat doorway to the main room, back pressed against the wall as shepanted heavily. Fuck, Monifa was lucky she wasn't caught with thatthing, this was for sure.*
[03:11:34 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Whirlsaround* WHAT?! B|<
[03:11:49 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *it'sbusy flailing on the ground, twitching and spasming, arms flailingaround behind its back*
[03:11:55 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *Hati,Rahvin. %|;;; Surrounded by dudes*
[03:12:26 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Finds Mer on the upper floor and he crouches down to look out thewindow*....
[03:12:49 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Mardukis upstairs, m-maybe we should... *she's wandering to the stairs,wanting to find her partner in this whole mess---and get to higherground*
[03:13:1204/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *fffff,fuckit. backing up now towards where everyone else seems to be. he'sconfused and everyone's panicking and things are just Not Good %|;;*
[03:13:18 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *withanother angry cry from the "child", the "mother"is back up on her deformed, shaking feet, head moving to and fro,seeking out the one who fired that gun*
[03:13:4104/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *seriouslyconsidering going back out to try to finish that thing off it doesn'tdeserve to exist...*
[03:13:4504/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *hesitates.won't waste a bullet. keeps chanting instead*
[03:13:51 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *heleans Mjolnir against the wall, the upper half of his body hangingout the window as he scans the scene below*
[03:14:05 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *Hatiis already halfway up the stairs to the room he had stayed in... buthe makes it to the door before slumping against it, covering hisnose*
[03:14:3404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : BreathingEachother's Lives... Holding this in mind that if we fall, we fallalone.
[03:14:43 04/12/10] xsparky : *Insidewith this lot. Standing to catch his breath for a moment, focusing onlistening to the world outside...that singing. Is familiar...*
[03:14:58 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : .. .
[03:15:0904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *holdssteady*
[03:15:20 04/12/10] @ Kurr : DON'TPICK A FIGHT HERE, YOU CRAZY OLD WARDOG--- *releases him* THERE AREPEOPLE INSIDE--- *hisses*
[03:15:33 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *pauses,cocking its head to one side, listening to that singing...*
[03:15:43 04/12/10] Soulstrifer : *skoll gives a small whine as he presses his back against the wall andignores the window that Mer is halfway out of*
[03:15:47 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : IWAS PICKING A FIGHT WHERE IT COULDN'T REACH US BE WE COULD REACH IT!
[03:15:5304/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *yeahbusy being a whimp upstairs. nauseaaaa oh god what is at my frontdoor auuugh*
[03:16:23 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Sherecognized Hammond's voice, having fought with him before... Herknives were slowly sheathed as she moved further inside.*
[03:16:40 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *hiseyes are darting about madly, looking for the source of the---JACK!!JACK'S ALIVE---*
[03:16:54 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *andit begins to hum back what sounds like a lullaby. There are no words,but the tune is one that rests in the familiar nooks and corners ofones brain*
[03:17:0604/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Thecold insincerity of steel machines have consumed our Euphoriatransforming us into muted dreams--
[03:17:12 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Marduk..?Marduk..? *she reaches the floor he's on, running over to thedrummer* Are you okay..?
[03:17:36 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *it'sa rhetorical question---who here is okay?*
[03:17:3704/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *hesits up but he's shaking*
[03:17:4004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *chokesa little oh shit*
[03:19:20 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *hiseyes widen and his jaw drops slightly as the Sentinel starts tohum...he himself is dead silent from his window perch. Ahhh....fuck.Fuck, fuck...*
[03:20:5704/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *Theopauses on the first floor of the building, hovering near the door anddrumming his fingers against his thigh in a nervous pattern. Everyoneinside seems to be okay, but... now what do they do?*
[03:21:06 04/12/10] xsparky : ...'EY!S'JACK! *Bounds over to the window Mer is hanging out of, bumpinginto the goth slightly as he's trying to look outside, too- oh godcreepy thing is humming now*
[03:21:3004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *stillhesitating, he actually steps back. why is it fucking with hismusic?*
[03:21:47 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *continuesto hum, swaying from side to side. Like its rocking a child to sleep*
[03:22:1004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Dreamingof the day we attack, we attack you fetal servitude.
[03:22:25 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *isactually too unnerved by the "mother" and her lullaby toeven so much as glance at Roric when the Newfie bumps into him. Toobusy staring. In some kind of weird horror he can't really place orname*
[03:22:33 04/12/10] xsparky : *Jack.Music. We're back in Thista. Lets just ditch this and go drink, kk.*
[03:22:49 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *thatlullaby just motivates Paige... he actually slips out the gate andruns on near silent feet towards the creature drawing his knife backwhile it's destracted....*
[03:23:04 04/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : WEATTACK ATTACK ATTACK WITH PESTICIDE
[03:23:26 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *sharpintake of breath through clenched teeth*
[03:24:40 04/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : WEATTACK, ALL THE YEARS OF PROPAGANDA
[03:25:22 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *itslullaby is cut short into a guttural wail as the thing suddenly fallson all fours, and quickly backs out of the tunnel*
[03:26:18 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Paigecontinues picking silently through the tunnel... picking up speed alittle for the small sacrafice of silence...*
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---War-Torn Lullaby [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 2]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:51 am

[03:27:0504/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *andas it backs out he screams again, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK, WE ATTACK,aiming his prized Balmung at the thing*
[03:27:26 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *thisbitch moves FAST and sorta like a crab*
[03:27:4704/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *wait,how did he get Balmung?*
[03:28:51 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *outof the tunnel and runs towards the sentinal again*
[03:30:59 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *atthe sound of the "woman's" wail, he snaps out of histrance-like state, shaking hsi head violently before narrowing hiseyes and focusing again--*
[03:31:27 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *shriekslouder, whirling around to face Paige, it finally reaches one of itsarms forward, into its own abdomen--*
[03:31:54 04/12/10] xsparky : *Yeah.Still at the window, elbowing up with Mer, trying to put an idea towhat could be happening with all he can hear out there*
[03:32:2004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : PULLTHE TRIGGER AND THE NIGHTMARE STOPS *and he does exactly as hissinging illustrates*
[03:33:11 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *aiminga upwards knife swing at the jaw of the sentinal's baby hoping to getthrough to its brain...*
[03:33:34 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Theshrieking, the wailing, Aliae just hunches over as her pupilsdialate. Her smile is less serene now, mouth twitching some as shefreezes... She doesn't move, just keeping her back pressed againstthe wall as she grinds her teeth.*
[03:33:37 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *itpulls out a loop of putrid intestine, planning to use it like a noosearound Paige's neck-- the shot connects and it recoils faster thanever*
[03:35:35 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *also,sorry Paige, but that bullet went clean through this bitch... and, mymy my~ Just look at where you're standing*
[03:35:46 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *hehears that shot go off but as soon as the "mother" wrenchesout a length of her own intestine, Mer bites his own fingers, tryingto surpress a gag. Fuck. Fuck, so fucked up---*
[03:36:40 04/12/10] BewilderMe : Whatis she doing?
[03:36:5304/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *pacing,pacing, and squeezing his eyes shut against the noise. He can't tellwhat's going on, but it sounds awful*
[03:37:1904/12/10] xsparky : GURLSTEAR'INH'OU'ERGU'S.*Still looking out the window, horror. He will yell narrate for youthough, gurl*
[03:38:50 04/12/10] BewilderMe : Awww...Is she trying to play at our heartstrings? *she chuckled a littlebefore moving to look out the window.* Do they need assistance, youthink...?
[03:39:37 04/12/10] @ Kurr : FUCK---*he was sitting for a moment in horror, but Aliae's words seem toawaken him. Paige, Paige got shot, oh hell---*
[03:41:17 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *... hiStrapper I totally forgot about you. But oh yeah that's right.Gunfire = you having massive PTSD attacks 8T*
[03:42:0604/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *jackis not paying attention to where his bullets connect... he's busywhipping around for some heavy pummeling at this thing with littleregard for self preservation*
[03:43:03 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *...Mommy is just having a shitfit and trying to fight off Jack*
[03:44:06 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *tryingto surpess the urge to puke, it's not bile he tastes on his tonguebut...blood. Mer pulls his fingers out of his mouth, looking down atthem in weird confusion...before, AH. AH HA HA HA. THAT'S RIGHT---*
[03:45:38 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Sheseems to regain her composure, watching for a moment before sheturned to run out of the building, back in the direction of thattunnel as those knives are drawn yet again. She goes through thegate, moving to dart past Paige before trying to stab those knivesinto the creature's abdomen.* This needs a woman's touch, yes?
[03:46:2004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *whoaaliae watch out it is a thrashing mess of moving target and movingsoldier*
[03:46:30 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *wellhis pants went down but that just means he's in his tidy whities andstill aiming knife swipes at it*
[03:46:36 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *it'sscreeching is no longer angry and furious so much as... hurt andconfused*
[03:47:1204/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *ohwait fuck right he almost forgot he can feel this thing*
[03:47:25 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *heshakes his head before letting out a weird sound and whipping hishand back....and slamming it forward out into the empty air outsideof the window, attempting to send a "whip" of blood down atthe Sentinel and try to drag her away, knock her down, SOMETHING--*
[03:47:5304/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thatmeans he is failing FUCKING HELL JACK THIS IS WHY YOU ARE RANGEDCOMBAT WHY DO YOU GRAPPLE EVERY DAMN THING oh wait he gets stabbed?he gets stabbed. shit luck.*
[03:47:54 04/12/10] xsparky : URH-*Has this vague idea. That heading out to help in these conditionswould be like everyone on the dock trying to fish. Your lines getcrossed all over the place and its terrible. Uh..like standing in athin tunnel when someone's shooting bullets...wait. somewhere inthere was a good comparison. But Roric's lost it because the girlsjust ran outside- curses and trails outside, too*
[03:51:1304/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *blinkshis eyes open when people start passing him. Are we fighting thisthing now, are we staying here? What is going on-- Theo whirls aroundto stare in the direction of the gate wanting to help but not surehow he'd be of any use in this situation*
[03:51:13 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *PAIGEGOT PANTSED BY A BULLET. RIGHT. Hjsdhfbs he'd burst out laughing ifthe situation weren't so dire---*
[03:51:25 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *"she"is now trying to retreat, clutching at her abdomen protectively, the"child" emitting little terrified whimpering sounds. Thatbloodwhip does in fact connect though, and quite nicely seeing as howthe "mother"'s face is now making friends with thepavement. She keeps her face on the ground, thin legs pushing heraway from Paige, Jack and Aliae*
[03:52:24 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *runsback, actually scooping Theo up and away from his curiosity of thegate* TUNNEL'S NOT THE SAFEST PLACE RIGHT NOW, SON--
[03:52:36 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *RUNSAFTER HER once again trying to go low to high to get to the baby*
[03:53:3004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *whatis this Paige you MIGHT BE GETTING TRUCKED BY JACK*
[03:53:3404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : STOP.
[03:53:36 04/12/10] xsparky : *Yeah,Theo, I'm really no use in this, either. No weapon, he stops a bitbehind the three of them and that thing on the ground, hands slightlyraised like his only plan is to ever punch things*
[03:54:10 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *usingone arm to lash back out against Paige, the other one stillprotecting her "child"*
[03:54:15 04/12/10] BewilderMe : Myapologies, Deirdre seems to have bitten the wrong flesh. *That wasall she said, pulling out her blade before rolling on the ground awayfrom Jack and Paige. The bloodwhip catches her off guard, those eyesnarrowing briefly before she backed out of the tunnel. This wasn'tsmart, what happened to your brains, Aliae?*
[03:54:31 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *tryingto pet and soothe Strapper and his PTSD somewhere upstairs. :,,(*
[03:55:22 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *9 D 6thanks Eva. If you were a boy, I'd totally buttcrush on you inanother universe*
[03:55:5204/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *ashggfdwas not expecting Hammond, or to be sudden pulled off his feet andback away from the mess outside*
[03:56:00 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *You're the second boy who's said that to me.... um. Thanks I guess*
[03:56:18 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *Theo'sfate in every universe is to carried everywhere. This is law.*
[03:56:19 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *<3*
[03:56:26 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *%| *
[03:56:43 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *attemptingto escape into a building*
[03:56:52 04/12/10] xsparky : *HeyPaige isnt wearing pants. Wot is this. Maybe he's dreaming.Creepy...baby fetus lady...urgh.*
[03:57:22 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *istackled*
[03:57:2804/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *Theois a pocketfucker he just gets picked up all the time %|*
[03:57:40 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *tryingto play him some comforting music---overriding the creepy music thathas been playing in her head lately. Here, have some calming pianomusic*
[03:57:54 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *VULCANMIND MELDDDD*
[03:58:0404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *standsone leg on Paige's chest* WE GOT IT. IT'S LEAVING. LET IT GO.
[03:58:23 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *yaaaaay.Invisible music~ ... er. wait. yeah.*
[03:59:29 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *almosttries to sit up before he finally leans his head back down with asigh* That thing shouldn't be alive...
[04:00:1204/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Alldue respect sir neither should you, but here you are. Miracles comein funny-assed packages.
[04:00:34 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : YOUFUCKING CALL THAT A MIRACLE?!
[04:00:4204/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *hesteps off... and starts walking away. limping away. whatever. fuckingdagger.*
[04:00:4504/12/10] @ Kurr : *Errr...Kurris actually ignoring her gothbro who is now hanging out of thatwindow and trying to suppress a mildly gleeful grin. Ngghh. Err. NoFucked. Up. That's what this is...he ducks back inside*
[04:00:5104/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : No.
[04:01:26 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *it'sclimbed into a building a good distance away, and once it thinks itand its "child" are safe, it begins to hum again softly*
[04:01:27 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *rollsto his feet and growls a bit under his breath before composinghimself and trudging back towards the others...*
[04:01:40 04/12/10] BewilderMe : *She'sstanding there, cleaning her blade before turning to lookapologetically at Jack. Well, as apologetically as she can lookanyway.*
[04:01:57 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : D|;;;*weak thumbs up to Eva*
[04:02:07 04/12/10] xsparky : Uh...*So confused still to whats just happened. Going to keep standinghere and be useless. Wait. They found Jack? ...hooryay? But he'swalking away now* Er- :|;;
[04:02:07 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Jack'sgot it. *he states simply to Roric and Skoll, picking up Mjolnir andwalking downstairs*
[04:02:33 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *NORMALLYWHEN GUNS GO OFF he's had a wounded Roric to distract himself with*
[04:02:39 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *picksup his pants*
[04:02:4904/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *ohhey it sounds like shit outside has calmed down. Tapping Hammond onthe arm, now* Uhhh, you can pumme down now
[04:03:03 04/12/10] @ Kurr : BC
[04:03:06 04/12/10] @ Kurr : .....oh.
[04:03:16 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *putsTheo down* Sorry kiddo.
[04:03:1704/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *stilltrying not to puke into a box.*
[04:03:19 04/12/10] xsparky : *guhegme poor ptsd doxy I should be helping instead of derping out hereshouldnt I urf*
[04:03:30 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Where'sAeries Jack? *Paige says sharply...*
[04:03:4904/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *giveshim a slight grin* S'okay, thanks
[04:03:5404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : FUCKIF I KNOW OR CARE, OLD MAN.
[04:04:47 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : He'sout looking for you. You should.
[04:05:0704/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Yeah,we met up.
[04:05:3004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *turnsback to glare* He can take care of himself.
[04:06:3404/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Paige'sjaw tenses but he doesn't reply right away, heading for the gate*
[04:07:01 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *backwhere the "mother" and "child" have hidden away,there's one final burst of gunfire. Then silence.*
[04:07:05 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *gentlypets Strapper one last time before looking up at her partner*....M-Marduk..?
[04:07:4504/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : guh....mmn Eva's everyone in?
[04:07:53 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : fhdskjfhasd*buries his face back into the pillow he was clutchhugging onto*
[04:08:1704/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *ohyay starting to feel better*
[04:08:22 04/12/10] xsparky : *Tensesagain to the gunshot. But. The danger doesnt seem to be here anymore-urgh. He's inching away, and heading upstairs* :|;;
[04:09:00 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *Thething's scent is even starting to fade away now as well*
[04:09:06 04/12/10] @ Kurr : I---Idon't know...most everyone....the older gentlemen were in thetunnel....
[04:09:24 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Andthere were gunshots outside. *whispers softly*
[04:09:35 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...
[04:09:38 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : B|;;;
[04:09:45 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *yeahnoshitEvahoney*
[04:09:5204/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *giveseva a look like "I heard them. really."*
[04:09:52 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *yeah,in fact she scrambles to her feet and starts to go downstairs. Goingto take a headcount*
[04:10:0204/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *glancesback towards the building and he goes through the gate* You coming?
[04:10:14 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *WASN'TSURE IF MARDUK WAS SO OUT OF IT THAT HE DIDN'T HEAR, YA NEVER KNOW,BRO*
[04:10:1904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Nnnope.
[04:10:4104/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *it'sthe one thing he did hear but yeah he was out of it*
[04:10:51 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Whirlsaround* Why not?
[04:11:28 04/12/10] xsparky : *HeyEva and Marduk and Loyver. Inching stupidly along the wall as if he'strying to be stealthy, not to mess up those two's conversation-before plopping down beside Strapper. Gives Strapper a stupid sort ofpat* :|;; *hey, doxy. Bad day, huh?*
[04:11:5904/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *ugh,scratching at his hair, making a royal mess out of it* God, this isjust. Ridiculous.
[04:12:41 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ... %|*maybe.*
[04:12:4304/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : BecauseI'm going to stay out fighting this shit.
[04:12:44 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *nodsto Theo* Sounds like it's quieted down...I'll be right back..
[04:13:09 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *and itwill be ten times worse for YOU if you don't hug me rightgoddamnnow*
[04:13:31 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Noyou're not. *stomping toward him*
[04:13:38 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *Hammondwalks down the tunnels, seeing Jack and Paige talking just beyond thegate; can't hear them yet though*
[04:13:4404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Comeget my gun when I'm done.
[04:14:0204/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *boundsinto a building and towards an escape*
[04:14:21 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *OHNO HE'S FOLLOWING YOU and he's not stabbed in the leg*
[04:14:3604/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : Mmmmh.*nods slightly to Hammond and turns back in to the garden, going togo sit on the stairs in the tree*
[04:15:04 04/12/10] xsparky : *Yup.Yup. Hugging commence. Gives a stupid little sigh. Howling light iscrazy. Everyday sucks and is scary.*
[04:15:0904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *he'snot stabbed in the LEG either and he's damned fast specializing inparkour. not only is he running but he's skipping whole floors of thefire escape*
[04:15:52 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *huggingand crawling into Roric lap. It is his safe place*
[04:16:25 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *haaaayPaige~ Have a nice little gift dropped on your head--*
[04:16:46 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *whoadamnthat was way too dark though*
[04:16:53 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *NopePaige can't follow that* GOD FUCKING DAMNIT *he gives a loud growl asJack disappears* YEH DON' KNOW WHAT YER FUCKIN DOIN WHELP!
[04:17:14 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *it's asmall gasmask.*
[04:17:30 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *Made fora small child or maybe a baby*
[04:17:4904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Actually,I DO. *dshfgd wait gasmask what oh shit gonna keep running*
[04:18:02 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *hitin the head* Fff... *stares at that mask*
[04:18:45 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *allthat's left of the "gift giver" is a quickly fading trailof cigarette smoke*
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---War-Torn Lullaby [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 2]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:52 am

[04:19:05 04/12/10] xsparky : *Hey,maybe we can just hideout in this upstairs forever. Not see no crazyfetus ladies. Tangling his fingers up in ginger hair, trying to sortthis terrible day out in his head*
[04:19:3904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *heyI forget did Theo pull that thing out of the tree*
[04:20:16 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *Hey,sounds like a MAGICAL plan to me. As does tucking his head underRoric's chin with a low, happy-at-last hum*
[04:20:1904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *becauseit's a fork. and it buzzes. like the light. just a slight ringing.and it's pretty shiny*
[04:20:3504/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *hewas trying to when all the screaming and noise started but nevermanaged it, so he might be trying to do that again, picking at thebark around the handle*
[04:20:5604/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *smashesthe lenses out with the heel of his boot*
[04:21:21 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *walksdownstairs, Skoll presumably following him then. And he squints downthe tunnel....wait. They had beaten "her" right..? Wherewere Paige and Jack then..?*
[04:21:33 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *8'<andIwasgonnaleaveyourosestoo*
[04:22:36 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *stalksback to base a atmosphere of anger around him*
[04:23:08 04/12/10] xsparky : *Yeah,no way he can even start to figure all this out. Tossing any attemptat thinking out the window, Roric's happy to hear that little hum.Hopes Strapper wasn't too messed up when all those gunshots weregoing off* Yuh gud now, me doxy?
[04:23:59 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : Mmmhm.*nods. Yeah. At least those shots were outside while he was INSIDE*
[04:24:0504/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *staringup at his own hand. again.*
[04:26:15 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *backinside bonfire garden, still pantsless...*
[04:26:45 04/12/10] @ Kurr : .......
[04:26:56 04/12/10] @ Kurr : P-Paige,put some fffucking pants on. BC
[04:27:1904/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *digdig dig... trying to wiggle the fork loose P:<*
[04:28:3104/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thefork bends but comes loose*
[04:28:31 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Iwill 's soon as I fix my belt calm down. *he says growling*
[04:28:56 04/12/10] @ Kurr : .....
[04:29:09 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Wh-where'sJack?
[04:29:18 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Gone.
[04:29:36 04/12/10] @ Kurr : ....
[04:29:46 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *probablybeing watched by this jerkbitch 8T;;;*
[04:30:08 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Fffff.
[04:30:22 04/12/10] xsparky : Judas.We're go'in roigh' t'rough da wrings 'n reels fer sure, b'y. Urh.S'roigh' sin h'all dis shi'. Yeah, b'y. Tits. Shi', loike. *Somuch smart to say*
[04:30:3004/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *8Dyaaaaaaaay he's got... a fork. Wait, why was this thing stuck in atree again? And it's buzzing, huh.*
[04:30:31 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *grumblesturning away* That IS like hhhim I s-s-suppose...
[04:30:43 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Weshould fffucking leave th-this place.
[04:31:2504/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *BUZZINGLIKE A TUNING FORK. also it is epic warm for no reason*
[04:31:4904/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *sittingdown and inspecting the belt damage*
[04:31:52 04/12/10] xsparky : ...'nPaige's down dere wid nar'pan's, luh, bu' Io 'ad nuddin t'do wid da'.*Gives a stupid little sniff. Maybe that was an attempt at failhumorafter all this*
[04:31:53 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *Gonnanod forever. He done forgot words. For now anyway*
[04:32:01 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...
[04:32:07 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : pppppffftttsssnnnkkk
[04:32:20 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *playfulswat at Roric's face*
[04:32:26 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *reachesinto his bag and takes out his people checklist---going to checkMarduk's name off...and uh. Writes "Marduk's partner" downat the bottom of the list and crosses that off too*
[04:32:3904/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *STARINGAT IT SUSPICIOUSLY and holding it gingerly away from him. The lastthing he picked up that buzzed like this blew up on him :|*
[04:34:41 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *andnow going to HALF cross off Jack's name before circling it along withAeries and drawing a little angry face next to it. Bitches keepmoving. Messing up his list. Fuckin' with his system. The nerve. Ruh.BC*
[04:34:55 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *hepacked some needle and thread for stitches just in case... butthey're not gonna get through tough leather... Paige tosses the pantsand belt aside moving to the door* EVERYONE WHO AIN'T ALREADY INSIDEGET IN HERE!
[04:35:13 04/12/10] xsparky : *Grinsa bit, moving his head a bit more then needed at that little swatjust for dramatics and to stop thinking about endoftheworld.* Luh,Io'm jus' sayin'. T'ink h'all dis's gone t'da b'ys 'ead. Rompsin''roun' ehn nuddin' bu' 'is arse ba'. Uh...s'sor'a funny.
[04:36:09 04/12/10] @ Kurr : .....Ithought we were LEAVING. B|
[04:36:2204/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *itsnaps a little, but not in an unmanageable way*
[04:36:40 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeh,but we're gatherin everyone up FIRST 'n if you wanna leave anyoneALONE, OUTSIDE you're free too. B[
[04:36:42 04/12/10] @ Kurr : ....
[04:36:54 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Wherethe fffuck's the second gingerffu--...Theo?
[04:37:05 04/12/10] @ Kurr : B|
[04:37:06 04/12/10] @ Kurr : B[
[04:37:13 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *glaringat Paige*
[04:37:21 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *meanwhile,back on the street, it sounds like someone is marching by,accompanied by the sound of heavy objects clanking against oneanother. It's not all that loud at present*
[04:37:5704/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *staringcontest with this fork. What are you, you strange thing? But oh heypeople are shouting so he's leaning out of the tree again* Yeah!What?
[04:38:16 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : GETINSIDE! *waves him in*
[04:38:43 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *We'regood Paige. Already inside and shit... and does the shotgun handmotion in reply to Roric's statement*
[04:38:4904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *tryfocusing your current on it...? it is metal after all~*
[04:42:4804/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : What,back into the base? *Where is he supposed to go he's already in thegarden %| Idly twirling the fork in his fingers, letting a couplesparks run over it*
[04:43:10 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Yesback in the base B|
[04:43:2604/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *stridesout and picks you up Theo*
[04:43:30 04/12/10] xsparky : *Burstsout laughing to that. Derp. And totally failling sideways, too*
[04:43:4804/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thesparks flow seamlessly in arcs across the prongs of the fork OH LOOKA MAGICAL TASER*
[04:44:0004/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *wat,how does this keep happening I was in a tree 8|*
[04:44:2704/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *theoreceived excalibur. insert zelda get music here.*
[04:44:28 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *moremagic now shush and be carried by the pantsless man*
[04:44:48 04/12/10] xsparky : *donttaze me, bro*
[04:45:1104/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *yesdon't tase roric*
[04:46:3304/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *WILLNOT BE TAZING OR TASTING RORIC. He will be kind of flailing a littlein protest of being carried AGAIN though, kind of forgetting aboutthe fork for a second*
[04:46:35 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *mumblessomething under his breath. Something about Paige. And missing goodcoffee. And that he's going to have to find a new make-up counter toraid because he totally cleaned out the Macy's* B|
[04:46:37 04/12/10] @ Kurr : B[
[04:46:44 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *walkingdown the tunnel*
[04:48:37 04/12/10] @ Kurr : ....
[04:48:3804/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *atthe end of the tunnel, on the opposing wall is a huge mess ofsomething written*
[04:49:1104/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *infact, the whole wall is covered*
[04:49:2604/12/10] @ Kurr : ............
[04:49:40 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : hfhjdfksd*aaaa we're falling over oh nooo. cannot protest to this*
[04:49:4604/12/10] @ Kurr : ...ffffuckinghell..?
[04:49:51 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *stopbeingadorbsdammit*
[04:50:0904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *numbers,dates, and phrases about yetis. a crudely drawn gasmask with crossedrifles*
[04:50:19 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *warily,he cranes his head and squints his eyes to see*
[04:50:26 04/12/10] @ Kurr : .....
[04:50:55 04/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : "Ileft with my boots on so I am marching back to you."
[04:51:1404/12/10] @ InkAbyss : MERINSKI!
[04:51:32 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *PAPERAND PENCIL OUT, setting hammer against the wall, going to carefullycopy this stuff down and watch my back--ksdfjnsKJDFKN*
[04:51:43 04/12/10] @ Kurr : WHAT.D8<;;;
[04:51:45 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : B[
[04:52:07 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : DON'TFUCKING WANDER INTO THA MYSTERIOUS TUNNEL ALONE!
[04:52:11 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : ANDGET INSIDE!
[04:52:39 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *dkfgjndfkSHUT UP, YOU'RE NOT MY MOM---little kid mentality here*
[04:52:41 04/12/10] xsparky : *Whilethe adults are outside doing important clue finding things andyelling. We will be here on the ground and still snorting andlaughing and will not let go of Strapper despite stupid of this*
[04:52:5304/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *ugggghhhhhsags against Paige, trying to be as much dead weight as possible*Pumme down before you start yellin'
[04:53:13 04/12/10] @ Kurr : IHHHEARD C-C-CLANKING AND NOW THE WALL IS COVERED IN SHIT.
[04:53:54 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *HEYWE'RE, UH-- making sure we don't crumble into emotional and mentalwrecks. CORGI HAS HAD ENOUGH ADVENTURE FOR TODAY KAY THANKS
[04:54:10 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Ido weightlifting, I can bench three gingers easy you're not gettingoff easy theo... okay maybe you are* Get inside. *he's using hissoldier order-y voice for once, he sets Theo down and moves over toMerinski*
[04:54:22 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *phrasesabout boots. >8[;;; Must write it down. And all these dates andnumbers too*
[04:54:5004/12/10] @ Kurr : .....*shootsa glare over his shoulder*
[04:55:23 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Withall due respect, P-P-Paige, the last time I ch-checked, I did notanswer to you. *growled lowly*
[04:55:44 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *thereis NO due respect in that tone of voice, skdfjs*
[04:55:4804/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *willdo as he's told and go sit by Strapper and Roric, flipping the forkbetween his fingers again*
[04:56:08 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *yessss.COME JOIN THE HAPPY DERP TIME THEO <3*
[04:56:4404/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *DERPPARTY <3*
[04:56:47 04/12/10] xsparky : Ioroigh' dies a'yuhhh, b'yyy *laughing still, perks his head up to givea derpy 'hey' grin to Theo* 'eyyy, b'y. Whereshe'a'?
[04:57:08 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Nowfffffucking help me l-l-look around or leave me the fffuck alone.*gestures to the wall before going back to writing* .......fffuckingwasn't here earlier, I'm just trying to get this down---
[04:58:12 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Lasttime I checked I was in charge of this search party. We can get thisdown any time. It's not worth risking your safety or life for just toget this a few minute sooner have some patience *dragging him away*
[04:59:0104/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *grinsand gives a little wave to the pair of them* Hey
[04:59:29 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : C8 *alsowaves and grins at Theo*
[05:00:53 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *HISSING*Any time, ANY T-T-TIME?!! WELL EXCUSEME I DIDN'T REALIZE W-W-WE HHHAD ALLTHE FFFUCKING TIME IN THE WORLD HERE, WH-WHAT WITH MISSING PEOPLE,AND ZOMBIE M-MOTHERS, AND S-S-SCREAMING BASS---YEAH. LET'S PUT SHHHITOFF WH-WHY DON'T WE---don't. Touch.Me. *growls again*
[05:01:32 04/12/10] xsparky : *Rollsslightly, pinning half of Strapper just so he can reach out and punchTheo's leg lightly. Now he's just being stupid to anyone who entersthis room as this is the 'forget about fetus lady and terrible day'zone* Paige 'n Mer h'ou'si', s'ill?
[05:01:56 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *hedigs his heels into the ground and snaps his head back, trying tofinish copying off one last date before snarling and storming offahead of Paige back to the main room*
[05:02:30 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : hfskhfdfff*gigglesqueaks at Roric and-- oh. Hello pissed off crackcousin %|;;;*
[05:02:3704/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Merinski*his voice is slow and controlled* There's peopleinside. These are just words. No we don' have all the time in thaworld tha's why we need to take care of people first. *still touchinghim* ... tch *follows Mer after he goes inside*
[05:03:0604/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *snortsand nudges Roric with his foot* They're outside trying to determinewho the queen is
[05:03:17 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *andgrabbed Mjolnir on the way back. Fuck. So fucking pissed. Don't lookat me, don't talk to me, don't touch me, ruh, ruh, ruh, ruh---*
[05:03:19 04/12/10] xsparky : Iot- *Oh. That answers his questions. Looks up to a raging Mer. Decidesagainst punching him as well.*
[05:04:30 04/12/10] xsparky : *Andtrying to supress his laughter to Theo's comment. The queens are bothin the room now. Being all angry like. Theo, taze them. They'reruining the happy zone.*
[05:04:47 04/12/10] @ Kurr : Words.That could lead us to m-m-more people, or save m---no. Nevermind.Fffuck you. *and he sits in a corner, trying to draw the gasmaskimage on the wall from memory*
[05:05:42 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...?
[05:06:16 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *hfskda.perfect. we have a weapon and you want to use it on our comrades,lover. BRILLIANT*
[05:06:18 04/12/10] @ Kurr : B<*DRAWING WALLSHIT*
[05:06:43 04/12/10] xsparky : *TAZEEVERYONEbutme,BRO*
[05:07:2704/12/10] xsparky : *andnotmydoxy*
[05:07:4004/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *stopit I'm not tazing anyone. Though he will be trying to break the sulkysilence by clearing his throat and holding up the fork* So. I found athing.
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Kurr
GM
avatar

Posts : 336
Location : Some hick town.

Character sheet
Name:: Gale
Classification: kandi metalhead baphomet.

PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---War-Torn Lullaby [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 2]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:52 am

[05:07:51 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *as soonas everyone is inside, that clanking can be heard again, though itsounds... slightly smug*
[05:07:55 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Wehave enough light left teh cover a few more blocks of searchingbefore we have to turn back home. Who wants to continue searching?*fff Paige srsvoicing in his underwear >A<*
[05:08:01 04/12/10] @ Kurr : .. . . .
[05:08:07 04/12/10] xsparky : *Glancesto the fork, raising a brow* uh...ass a for', b'y.
[05:08:35 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *SKFJSTHAT SOUND, SEE, I HEAR THAT SOUND AGAIN. AND HERE I AM INSIDE.LOOKING AT GINGERS WITH FORKS*
[05:08:52 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Where'sMarduk and the others?
[05:09:3104/12/10] @ Kurr : *andso he raises his arms and lets out a strangled screeching sound ofrage before going back to drawing* D%<
[05:09:20 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *SETTLEGOTHFACE SETTLE OR I WILL PUT A BLANKET OVER YOUR HEAD AND PUT YOU TOSLEEP*
[05:09:35 04/12/10] xsparky : *Yourfork is silly. Its...well, its a fork. Looks away from it, towardsthe wall, where on the opposite side there's that sound*
[05:09:5404/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *snortsa little at Roric's comment* Yeah, I know. But it was buzzing likethe map did before it exploded
[05:09:57 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *chucklesslightly at Theo, then turns to Paige, thinking that question over...and finally shaking his head. Nuh uh. This has been more than enoughactivity for today*
[05:10:33 04/12/10] @ Kurr : ...Marduk'supstairs... *and she's going back upstairs, going to try and see ifhe'll come to the main room*
[05:11:0404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *alreadyleaning on the door, shaking his head*
[05:11:21 04/12/10] xsparky : ...S'no'gonna liogh' h'on fore, eh? *Still distracted, listening to theclanking outside. Sits up, sniffing lightly* Yuh lo' 'ear da', eh?
[05:11:29 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *standsnear him then*
[05:11:45 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *theclanking pauses for a moment outside, and then resumes, going backdown the street. Once the sound is about a block away, someone startsshouting a crass little song*
[05:12:10 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : I DON'TKNOW WHAT I BEEN TOLD, ESKIMO PUSSY'S MIGHTY COLD--
[05:12:17 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...
[05:12:21 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : %|;;;
[05:12:30 04/12/10] @ Kurr : .....ohfor FFFFUCK'S SAKE--- D8< *stands up and is striding back to thetunnel making...the most awful sounds, sdkfjnk*
[05:12:33 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Fine.Gather everyone up and we'll get- *B[ face at that singing andclankin*
[05:12:33 04/12/10] xsparky : H'ESKIMO.*Jumps up*
[05:12:3904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...
[05:12:4104/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : who'sstill outside...?
[05:12:51 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Adick *strides outside*
[05:13:2804/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *momentarilyforgot what he was talking about, distracted by sudden rude noises*
[05:13:3704/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *thewall is now empty. save for the word "somebody needs a muzzle"*
[05:13:47 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *FINE,IMMA COPY MY SYMBOLS NOW---*
[05:13:5104/12/10] @ Kurr : ......................
[05:13:5804/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *also,paige, isn't that voice a little familiar....?*
[05:14:0204/12/10] xsparky : H'ESKIMO'S,B'Y.*ESKIMO'S. Bounds outside after Paige. Derp. Sorry, trout. Keats isthinking he's gonna meet up with some good old Nunavut b'y out there*
[05:14:2804/12/10] @ Kurr : AUUGHHHHHHHH-------!!!DB<<<
[05:14:31 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...*wh... WHAT DO ESKIMOS HAVE THAT I DON'T?*
[05:15:1404/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *runningnow pushing past Mer and going out the tunnel*
[05:15:2404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *maybe.it only seems familiar... but what should you trust out here? youreyes? your ears? your memory....?*
[05:16:42 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *TRYINGTO CATCH A GLIMPSE* AAAUGH I AM SO TIRED OF THESE GAMES!
[05:16:50 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *followingthe others, giving Theo a "man, gingerbro, you know what this isabout at all?" look*
[05:17:12 04/12/10] xsparky : *Chasingafter Paige, still yelling stupidly about Eskimo's*
[05:17:15 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *nowhe's just going to rage at the lack of symbols, WORDS, WHERE DID THEWORDS AND NUMBERS GO, AUGHH, AUGHHHHHH---* FFFFUCKINGSHIT, I FFFFUCKING T-T-TOLD YOU----I---FFFFFUH----IAM GOING TO FFFFUCK A FUCKING TH---THUH---FAHFAH--
[05:18:2704/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *sigh,nevermind. Shoving the fork into his pocket. It was just a dumb fork,anyway. And gives Strapper an answering "I haven't a clue"expression and shrug*
[05:19:30 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : %^;;;*but, hey. Little cook here digs your fork, Theo. Oh well. Men arebeing dumb fhasjfd*
[05:20:47 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *says"fahfahfah" a few more times before copying down theremaining phrase. Although he's sure it's not all thatimportant---just. Just. Hngh. B,[*
[05:20:5604/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *CHASINGYOU GODDAMMIT*
[05:21:17 04/12/10] xsparky : *Wehave a screaming goth, a pantless ragePaige, someone screaming abouteskimos, and the little mermaid. Best group. Following, Following.Stop running. I am lazy.*
[05:21:24 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *Gone.*
[05:21:51 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *Maybewasn't even here to begin with...*
[05:22:07 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...
[05:22:16 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *deargod. the corgi is the sane one*
[05:22:24 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *we'refucked*
[05:22:4704/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *heyman this fork is legitimately weird okay 8C*
[05:22:50 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *... wellokay. The GINGERS are the sane ones*
[05:23:04 04/12/10] xsparky : ESKIMO'SGO'GUD SKI-DOO'S 'N BE- *stops in his tracks, regardless of Paigestill running or not. If that scent's suddenly gone, then that meansthe eskimo is too* :<
[05:23:12 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *ISJUST GONNA KEEP SPRINTING FOR ANOTHER THIRTY SECONDS before finallyrealizing that he was gone and slowing to a stop*
[05:25:08 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *turnsaround and returns to the others, breathing heavily* C'mon we'reheading back...
[05:25:18 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...
[05:25:36 04/12/10] xsparky : ...pu'sum pan's h'on yuhr makin' dis roigh' gowdy.
[05:25:4804/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *shakeshis head* I'll stay here.
[05:25:53 04/12/10] xsparky : :I
[05:25:5904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : It'sa safe place people should have someone to run to.
[05:26:06 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *uuuum.Was gonna head back anyway. SORRY PAIGE, TAKING ORDERS FROM OLDER MENIN THEIR UNDERWEAR JUST ISN'T HIS STYLE*
[05:26:09 04/12/10] @ Kurr : ....
[05:26:1904/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : closerthan the lake anyway...
[05:26:27 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Paigestares at Roric for a moment* Yer just intimidated by my manhood*snaps the elastic on his underware*
[05:26:32 04/12/10] @ Kurr : .....ffff.
[05:26:46 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : . . .
[05:26:46 04/12/10] @ Kurr : I'lltell Bridhe. *nods*
[05:26:50 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : C|
[05:26:57 04/12/10] xsparky : *Snorts,leaning forward to rest his hands on his knee's as he's back tolaughing*
[05:27:0004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *andevery time I go to the lake I black out and wake up here so goingback seems a little pointless 8I*
[05:27:01 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : I canvouch for his manhood, sir
[05:27:13 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : Nointimidation there
[05:27:15 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *turnsback to Marduk serious again* I was thinking this was a good placeteh hide too... but... *runs hand through his hair GODDAMN IT HE'SSUPPOSED TO BRING PEOPLE BACK*
[05:27:26 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *EVIL GAYIS BACK. ALL IS WELL*
[05:28:20 04/12/10] xsparky : Oh,doxy, yuhr me favor'e fer surreee. 'Oppin' riogh'ta 'elp me na'ure,b'y. *Laughing, stumbles over to drap all over Strapper in the middleof this eskimo-less street*
[05:28:4004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : justmark it as a waypoint... spread the word.
[05:28:54 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeh,but I dun want you here alone...
[05:29:12 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *salutesto Marduk with a nod before snorting up at Roric*
[05:29:15 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *flinchesslightly before sticking a finger in her ear...nn. Creepy carniemusic again. She stands a little ways behind Marduk. Going to staytoo if she can----that time when they got sperated was just---sdjkfh.Too messed up, so many bad vibes...*
[05:29:33 04/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : wewon't be.
[05:29:3504/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : Maybewe should set up a sort of checkpoint here with a couple people?
[05:30:1404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Chazand Panini are close. And the two new ones probably shouldn't travelyet.
[05:30:15 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : . . .
[05:30:2004/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Theycan barely walk.
[05:30:30 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *nodswith what Marduk is saying*
[05:31:1904/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *pinchesthe bridge of his nose* With tha thing out there there might beothers... how yeh gonna get supplies if they come back and yeh can'tgo out....
[05:31:33 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...
[05:31:33 04/12/10] xsparky : *Wouldbe agreeing. But he's too busy still being stupid and fat on thenodding one.*
[05:31:51 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *SMACKSPAIGE WITH HIS NOTEBOOK* >BT!!!
[05:32:02 04/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Wemanage. We stockpiled. Luke didn't choose this location fornothing...
[05:32:11 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : ...*smacks Strapper lightly back* |^
[05:32:1304/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *aughcorgi*
[05:32:30 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : Theygot along just fine and they can continue to do so without you tryingto hold their hands the entire time
[05:34:47 04/12/10] xsparky : *Alow rumble rises in his throat, unhuman, but Roric doesnt even seemthat aware of it as his face is turned from Paige so he can have thetop of his chin on Strappers head*
[05:34:47 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : I'mjus' makin sure he has a plan Strapper! *turns back to Marduk with aloud sigh* Awlright fine, but if people do end up comin here I stillthink the lake will be safer than here. Let em' rest up and send emour way yeah?
[05:35:3404/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *theground shakes and deep bass rattles windows, but it is far distantand thus far non-threatening*
[05:35:47 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ... >%|
[05:35:59 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *lightfoot stomp on ground*
[05:36:10 04/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : Iwon't tell them where to go. I'll give them a choice.
[05:36:3304/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : it'sthe least we should have here.
[05:36:46 04/12/10] xsparky : *Tensesslightly to the ground movement and bass- Lifts his head offStrappers to the little stomp*
[05:36:53 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *andhaskjfsd. Roric growls. They, uh. Make him kinda jellyhappyweak inthe knees fff*
[05:37:1204/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...nnh.
[05:37:27 04/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ifyou're going to gte back, you should soon.
[05:37:3104/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Awlrightawlright. Yer right. Jus' let em 'n us know... it'd be nice if weknew who was still alive out here. Thanks fer the help sounds likeour signal to leave is here.
[05:37:42 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeh...
[05:37:44 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *ohhhgoddammit bass. He dislikes you. And windows. Quit your rattling. OrI'll smash you. And..ngh.. Whatever, COMES BACK FROM TUNNEL RAGING*
[05:38:0004/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *mmmmhr.Arguing, arguing. All they ever seem to do is argue now. He shivers alittle at the vibrations, tucking his hands into his pockets*
[05:38:21 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : ...
[05:38:25 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : %|
[05:38:3204/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Awlrightlet's move out...
[05:38:36 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *gonna.start heading back Home*
[05:38:43 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *yeah.slow pokes*
[05:38:59 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *ohgod Hammond I am so sorry, goth got fat and I forgot about you, sob*
[05:39:0904/12/10] xsparky : *fhufffstrapperisadorable.Nods slightly to Paige* Uh, yeah, b'y, *and follows after corgibutt*
[05:39:1204/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : *givespaige a look* of course I would... and... tell Bridhe I'm waiting Ijust..... have to take care of things here.
[05:39:16 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Uh,lemme grab my pants really quick *dashes in and out in a flashholding his pants*
[05:39:39 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *nodsat Marduk at that* ....
[05:39:4304/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : ...need rope?
[05:39:5504/12/10] @ CenturioSenex : somein a crate on the way out.
[05:39:59 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : Yeh,I'll let him know... rope'd be excellent yes. |];;;
[05:40:5204/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : Yeeeaaah,wouldn't want to have to stare at your butt the whole way back, Paige
[05:40:52 04/12/10] RaccoonRecon : *doopdoop doop getting a head start-- oh hello more crazy nonsensegraffitti shit you kinda weird him out so he's... gonna keep walking*
[05:41:21 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *smallwave with her ragged sleeve as people head out*
[05:41:33 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *stillhas his belt though, he attatched his knife sheath to that sucker*
[05:42:20 04/12/10] @ Kurr : *Walkingalong with the others*
[05:42:2604/12/10] ZygomaticProcess : *derp,skittering after the rest of the group*
[05:42:39 04/12/10] @ InkAbyss : *Yupheadin home*
[05:42:39 04/12/10] xsparky : *Turnsto wave at those staying behind, but still moving and turns to walkstraight again* LON'MAYYUHRBI' JI'DRAW, B'YS!
Back to top Go down
http://gale4z.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Back In the Garden---War-Torn Lullaby [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 2]   

Back to top Go down
 
Back In the Garden---War-Torn Lullaby [HOWLING LIGHT 4, pt. 2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 110904 SM Town bringing k-pop stars to Madison Square Garden
» Battered, beaten, torn, and ruined.
» Cutting back on play time
» Back to the Future
» The Lullaby

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Path to Shatterdown :: The Archive :: .B Archive-
Jump to: